Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-24-2009, 04:05 PM   #1
rwdaccordswtf
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
rwdaccordswtf is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via MSN to rwdaccordswtf
s14 Question about these rims

Ok so Im looking into buying some new rims for my 240 which of course is a major pain I got tired of my discontinued TSW rims that are too designy in my opinion and Im curious if these Drag rims would fit on my 240 seeing as the lug pattern is the same to my eyes, and the offset is 45 heres a link to them

Drag Wheels. Extreme Alloys. | DR-25

I did google searches and such and cant find out if they fit, Im needing rims that go with 225/45 and Im looking for 17 inch rims of course, so If you guys have any brands that are good quality like TSW that fit a 97 240sx se (kouki) that are similar to those drag rims leave a link or something, Im interested in a silver or gunmetal finish too
rwdaccordswtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2009, 04:14 PM   #2
shanes14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
shanes14 is making his/her stupidity well-knownshanes14 is making his/her stupidity well-knownshanes14 is making his/her stupidity well-knownshanes14 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
no. itll look real stupid. get something wide and low offset. u dont have a civic. dont get boring wheels
shanes14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 06:17 PM   #3
iROYAL
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
iROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanes14 View Post
no. itll look real stupid. get something wide and low offset. u dont have a civic. dont get boring wheels
It'll be his decision to think his car looks stupid or not. Regardless of whatever wheel you get OP there is a lot of websites/threads to help you find wheels for your car (i.e.: Tire Rack - Your performance experts for tires and wheels / http://zilvia.net/f/chat/129865-whee...tch-flush.html / http://zilvia.net/f/chat/166563-maxi...nt-thread.html / http://zilvia.net/f/chat/174916-identify-thread.html).

Get whatever you like and be happy. /thread
iROYAL is offline   Reply With Quote