Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 01-06-2010, 01:02 AM   #31
Danco29

Trader Rating: (0)
Danco29 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
NORCAL take over..
Danco29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2010, 09:07 AM   #32
Maiku240sxS14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (37)
Maiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enoughMaiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enoughMaiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
What..?!! Have to wait a whole month for the next drift event? I need more practice! lol
Maiku240sxS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 09:12 AM   #33
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiku240sxS14 View Post
What..?!! Have to wait a whole month for the next drift event? I need more practice! lol

i think that going to be my FIRST event...

ima def need instructor help...lol

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 09:28 AM   #34
Maiku240sxS14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (37)
Maiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enoughMaiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enoughMaiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
I hear ya...My first event was the ToyDrift #2 in Dec 19th, after finally getting my car put together. Now I'm sitting waiting patiently for the next up coming drift event.
Maiku240sxS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 03:13 PM   #35
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
i think that going to be my FIRST event...

ima def need instructor help...lol

don't worry man... our instructors will get you up to speed. by asb, you'd be rockin` tandem 16 cars! just don't cause the pile up on top of htm though. lol..

we're taking january break, so we can gear up and stretch out for 2010 drift season. hope to see you guys then.

we're going snowboarding on jan 30. lol.. if you guys are bored, let's all go and tandem at the slopes!
charlie@justdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 05:07 PM   #36
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie@justdrift View Post
don't worry man... our instructors will get you up to speed. by asb, you'd be rockin` tandem 16 cars! just don't cause the pile up on top of htm though. lol..

ill be the guy in the WAYYYYY very back...dont worry...lol

i cant wait for this...im getting my car painted Be4 ASB!

Old 01-06-2010, 05:30 PM   #37
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
mehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Well, i dont Drift. My Vert aint built for nothin but some serious hardparking.

But I am down to help Staff these events if your interested.

Let me know. Ill most likely be spectating n representin anyway.
mehsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 12:54 PM   #38
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Everybody shake your tits!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Done did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
asb on 4th of july?
ok guess i'll be there!!!!
(i'm bringing an extra ice chest to sleep in.)
More ice chests, please.

More chics with tops off.

ASB!! The shizzzzz.
Old 01-09-2010, 02:04 AM   #39
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Anyone wanna split the cost of renting a small box truck to bring all the shit we need for the weekend? Have a trailer? Trailer your car with the bx truck. I mostly just want something to bring loads of tires and a compressor hooked up to the tire machine I plan on bringing from work for personal usagee, haha

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 10:06 AM   #40
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
^ damn that sounds baller!
Old 01-10-2010, 12:36 AM   #41
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
Anyone wanna split the cost of renting a small box truck to bring all the shit we need for the weekend? Have a trailer? Trailer your car with the bx truck. I mostly just want something to bring loads of tires and a compressor hooked up to the tire machine I plan on bringing from work for personal usagee, haha
i wouldnt mind puting in on it...but im already gonna trailer my shit...

Old 01-10-2010, 12:38 AM   #42
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Exactly, trailer with box truck, lol. All tools, tires, etc, go in truck. I'm down to split several ways. I really prefer driving my car there instead of trailering it.

Edit: Seems like $250 for the truck rental, not bad.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 01-10-2010, 01:06 AM   #43
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
Exactly, trailer with box truck, lol. All tools, tires, etc, go in truck. I'm down to split several ways. I really prefer driving my car there instead of trailering it.

Edit: Seems like $250 for the truck rental, not bad.
i have to trailer mine lol

Old 01-10-2010, 07:07 PM   #44
articdragon192
Post Whore!

I know. Trailer it with the truck!

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 01-14-2010, 12:39 PM   #45
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
note: our feb date was moved to feb 27/28 weekend. there was a schedule conflict with our friends over at fatlace/team drifting in buttonwillow and speedventures. hope everyone can still make it that weekend.
Old 01-14-2010, 04:00 PM   #46
newblood
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
newblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to newblood Send a message via MSN to newblood
see you all at Top Drift!!
Old 01-14-2010, 04:00 PM   #47
CityTireOnline.com
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
CityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CityTireOnline.com
Anyone need tires?
CityTireOnline.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 05:20 PM   #48
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newblood View Post
uh oh... litteral is back!!!

go get your tires preordered at CTO! our official tire retailer, installer, distributor and everything!
Old 01-14-2010, 06:46 PM   #49
fcdrifter20
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
fcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
yay!!! finaly ur coming back....see u thr baby!!!!
fcdrifter20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 07:04 PM   #50
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

yay more time to get ready lol

Old 01-15-2010, 06:17 PM   #51
newblood
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
newblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to newblood Send a message via MSN to newblood
bleh i know i know it's been too long!
Old 01-15-2010, 06:36 PM   #52
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
bleh i know i know it's too long!
That's what she said.
Old 01-21-2010, 10:24 AM   #53
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
So oval rd1?
Old 04-01-2010, 07:01 AM   #54
jay pee
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
jay pee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
damn all these events going down n no money ..... time to look for a second job !!
jay pee is offline   Reply With Quote