Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 05-11-2010, 11:22 AM   #571
RurouniMidnight
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
RurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Thanks, got ignition, starter button, fuel pump, headlights, switch for gauges and battery cut off nothing hooked up to the last one yet maybe some strobes or something later on haha. Also have power door locks and window switches in the center console.

http://nightparade.wordpress.com/

Join in on instagram @nightparade
RurouniMidnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2010, 11:45 AM   #572
grndpa
BANNED

Trader Rating: (9)
grndpa is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BKangS14 View Post

Took them off started to peel from heat in AZ
this is too cool!
grndpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 11:53 AM   #573
icedsole
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (24)
icedsole is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
yeah dude sooo urban
Old 05-12-2010, 02:13 AM   #574
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
People with 'tucked' stripped interiors, what do you do about the gas door/hatch cable?
I have already tucked my interior wiring a while ago, but the latch cable is bugging me out in plain view.
i disconnected the cable from the latch on the gas door and pulled it out all the way just like i did the interior harness. the cable got tucked too, lol. i did it all in one shot cuz i knew i wouldnt be able to stand looking at it. it was really easy to do.

in the states is the gas door on the driver or passenger side of the car?
Mister.E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 02:20 AM   #575
JDMgravy.
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
JDMgravy. is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Heres mine

JDMgravy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 02:41 AM   #576
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by E Double View Post
i disconnected the cable from the latch on the gas door and pulled it out all the way just like i did the interior harness. the cable got tucked too, lol. i did it all in one shot cuz i knew i wouldnt be able to stand looking at it. it was really easy to do.

in the states is the gas door on the driver or passenger side of the car?
It is on the driver side.
I will try running it under the front seats, center console, and through the quarter panel, and see if it reaches.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 02:50 AM   #577
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
The gas door is on the passenger side sir. at least on an s13.
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 02:59 AM   #578
LOE200

LOE200 is an unknown quantity at this point
Posted a couple of pics of my car up in the fitment thread and was advised to put up some of my interior. Although going through the pics in previous posts, Im getting a feeling mine will be a severe case of "one of these is not like the others"

Here it is anyways.

LOE200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 03:13 AM   #579
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by nieko View Post
The gas door is on the passenger side sir. at least on an s13.
Sorry, for some reason I thought he asked about the lever that opens the gas door and trunk.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 03:33 AM   #580
arabtitalator
Leaky Injector

arabtitalator is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by loe200 View Post
posted a couple of pics of my car up in the fitment thread and was advised to put up some of my interior. Although going through the pics in previous posts, im getting a feeling mine will be a severe case of "one of these is not like the others"

here it is anyways.
]
moar pictures meow
arabtitalator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 08:03 AM   #581
greddy2die
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
greddy2die is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to greddy2die
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOE200 View Post
Posted a couple of pics of my car up in the fitment thread and was advised to put up some of my interior. Although going through the pics in previous posts, Im getting a feeling mine will be a severe case of "one of these is not like the others"

Here it is anyways.
Id like to see more pics of your headliner, i noticed you added a few extra lights and I was just curious to see
greddy2die is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 08:34 AM   #582
LOE200

I dont have too many other decent pics of my interior.

Basically its just the front and rear seats, parcel shelf and door trims trimmed in leather. Roof is done in suede and has 4 downlights and floor is redone in black carpet to get rid of that ugly grey. The downlights are mounted in custom fibreglass pods due to the sunroof mechanism.

Although this is not common amongst the "tuner" Silvia scene here, it is common amongst a lot of street cars and my setup is quite tame by Sydney standards. Its no hardcore race interior, but then again nor is my car a tough track weapon.

Old 05-12-2010, 09:51 AM   #583
ZilviaKid
Zilvia FREAK!

ZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the rough
looks soft
Old 05-12-2010, 10:30 AM   #584
killer240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
killer240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
looks comfy..
killer240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 01:05 PM   #585
99maxgtr
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (22)
99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
i like those pod light things, was it hard to do?
99maxgtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 01:18 PM   #586
ranger240
Zilvia Addict

ranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
It is on the driver side.
I will try running it under the front seats, center console, and through the quarter panel, and see if it reaches.
my advice would be to try to run it from the fuel door area to back across the rear of the car. like tucked up inside and above the taillights and then weasel that sucker up and over the rear left wheel arch. theres a hole in that spot that would be perfect for it. and then its just a neat straight shot down to the stock location...

under the seats and center console would probably have too many sharp(er) angles for the cable to navigate and might like kink the wire or something... who knows
ranger240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 05:47 PM   #587
LOE200

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99maxgtr View Post
i like those pod light things, was it hard to do?
Hey mate, wasn't overly hard, stripped the stock roof lining, made up some fibreglass pods, mounted the down lights and wired them in with a switch in my centre console.

They are regular cabinet lights, in hindsight I shouldve used LED ones as these get a little hot if used for a longer period of time.

Yes the interior is comfy, and the seats have been bolstered a little bit too, I found my standard S14 seats to have very little "hold" and after upgrading to my previous setup of S15 seats really liked that.

I also used to have another full interior in the car consisting of baby blue leather with snakeskin but dont have any good quality photos of that.
Old 05-12-2010, 06:05 PM   #588
199240sxcoupe
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
199240sxcoupe is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by killer240 View Post
looks comfy..
+1 lol sure does
199240sxcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 06:05 PM   #589
Touge Noob S13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
Touge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her selfTouge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Interesting interior LOE200, very Ferrari-ish.
Touge Noob S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 09:09 PM   #590
ki_JDM_ds
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (56)
ki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really nice
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Picked these up today for $150 plus my stock seats! Thanks to the unknowledgeable.

Shitty iPhone pics though...
Old 05-12-2010, 10:04 PM   #591
umm_91
Leaky Injector

umm_91 is an unknown quantity at this point

lets try again.
umm_91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 11:54 PM   #592
Jonathong
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
Jonathong is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by umm_91 View Post

lets try again.
please tell me this is a chicks car? ahah
Jonathong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 11:39 AM   #593
Angelus
Leaky Injector

Angelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant future
I love my Recaros...

Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 12:03 PM   #594
ZilviaKid
Zilvia FREAK!

ZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the rough
that looks mad pimp!
Old 05-15-2010, 12:21 PM   #595
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
i need to clean up my interior, also added a quick release

not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

punxva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 01:24 PM   #596
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelus View Post
I love my Recaros...
I love them too!
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 01:28 PM   #597
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOE200 View Post

What kind of lights did you use for this and how did you mount them? This is a really awesome idea. Looks very comfortable major props on very clean luxury style.
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 01:34 PM   #598
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by loe200 View Post
hey mate, wasn't overly hard, stripped the stock roof lining, made up some fibreglass pods, mounted the down lights and wired them in with a switch in my centre console.

They are regular cabinet lights, in hindsight i shouldve used led ones as these get a little hot if used for a longer period of time.

Yes the interior is comfy, and the seats have been bolstered a little bit too, i found my standard s14 seats to have very little "hold" and after upgrading to my previous setup of s15 seats really liked that.

I also used to have another full interior in the car consisting of baby blue leather with snakeskin but dont have any good quality photos of that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dataxunknown View Post
what kind of lights did you use for this and how did you mount them? This is a really awesome idea. Looks very comfortable major props on very clean luxury style.
durrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Old 05-15-2010, 04:03 PM   #599
boyou2
Zilvia Junkie

boyou2 has a spectacular aura aboutboyou2 has a spectacular aura aboutboyou2 has a spectacular aura aboutboyou2 has a spectacular aura aboutboyou2 has a spectacular aura aboutboyou2 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by ki_JDM_ds View Post
Picked these up today for $150 plus my stock seats! Thanks to the unknowledgeable.

Shitty iPhone pics though...
Hey mate,where did you get this:

?

THX
boyou2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 04:13 PM   #600
94_240sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
94_240sx is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by boyou2 View Post
Hey mate,where did you get this:

?

THX
This is a super rare USDM optional cup holder arm rest. I've seen one so far. It's impossible to find.

Nice r32 seats though. They are my dream seats. Don't know why, but I have a thing for those.
I like how you swapped both unlike other people.