Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 04-18-2011, 05:19 PM   #1
gearhead55
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
gearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
NYPD cops being ridiculous. again.

Just watch this and explain to me how the cops are in the right for arresting this guy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx83NmhtDGo
gearhead55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2011, 05:35 PM   #2
180sxdrifter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (20)
180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
goto meet their quotas

im not suprise

Instagram @ikigai.no.jinsei
180sxdrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 05:43 PM   #3
negrosx13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
negrosx13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to negrosx13
Wows,that's happens when talk sh*t to pigs. They got the upper hand
Old 04-18-2011, 06:03 PM   #4
gearhead55
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
gearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
True, but he wasn't even talking shit to the cops. The guy on the bike that he was talking shit (just messing with really) was being pulled over for riding his bike on the sidewalk.
gearhead55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 06:31 PM   #5
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
And he'll probably be charged with obstruction and resisting arrest. Sucks to be him.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 09:22 PM   #6
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
there was absolutely no reason for the cop to initiate anything with a loudmouth bystander, but it doesnt take an idiot to know thats exactly how you DO NOT talk to a cop...dial back some of the aggression and he could have walked away without the bracelets...arent there legalities with taping police officers?
Old 04-18-2011, 09:47 PM   #7
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw20>>s14 View Post
arent there legalities with taping police officers?
Only when there is the assumption of privacy in some states. Public, not so much.
Old 04-18-2011, 10:08 PM   #8
zac 3ne2nr
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
zac 3ne2nr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via MSN to zac 3ne2nr
My blood pressure just went up watching this. When 4 cops surround you, what do you do, scream for help? I can't believe what went down. Did the black cop need to prove a point of something? I will never understand what drives these fools.
zac 3ne2nr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 10:10 PM   #9
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
that guy shouldn't have talked that way to the cop, but i probably would have acted the same way. there was absolutely no reason for the cop to go after that guy. just seems like he was abusing his power.
Old 04-19-2011, 03:22 AM   #10
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
if those guys were all wearing motorcycle helmets with mirrored visors, it'd be picture perfect dystopian fantasy
Old 04-19-2011, 03:29 AM   #11
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
violation of first amendment rights.
false imprisonment.
racial profiling.
I dont give a fuck if its a black cop or not. The only color cops see is blue.

Unfortunately that is a Utopian fantasy to more and more people these days it seems like.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Wake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 03:52 AM   #12
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
New York City cops, they ain't too smart.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 07:05 AM   #13
nyc240sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (14)
nyc240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
they got nothing else better to do these days then to chase bikes i know people in queens, ny that always get pulled over on bicycles cops just look for any moving thing in the road these days to pull over wait till i get on my bike again i just wont stop i want them to kick me off my bike so i can press charges i am waiting for that moment to get my multimillion dollar lawsuit so i can buy myself a gtr
nyc240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 08:48 AM   #14
aziankingz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
aziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really nice
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
^ ill join the NYPD, find you, kick you off your bike, and we can share the settlements lol
aziankingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 08:52 AM   #15
Darren
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Darren is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
that guy shouldn't have talked that way to the cop, but i probably would have acted the same way. there was absolutely no reason for the cop to go after that guy. just seems like he was abusing his power.
This is 100% WRONG. There is a little something called freedom of speech in North America. You can talk to ANYONE, including COPS anyway you like, as long as you are not acting in a threatening manner.

Cops have no right to round up people who are simply talking to someone randomly. They maybe should tell him to be quiet or whatever, but to arrest him is just helping feed the bitterness between the Police and Citizens.
Darren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 09:40 AM   #16
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
sidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
literally every person in this thread is so jaded it's not even funny. a cop is doing his job (whether we agree with it or not) and writing a ticket...and someone starts heckling and talking shit and yelling at them (after they told him to stfu and leave). what do you think would/should happen? why is it ok in your guys eyes to talk shit and heckle cops? the guy made it worse/brought it on himself. what do you think is going to happen when you refuse to cooperate with a cop AND INTERFERE with them while they're working.

it just goes to show you how fucked society is considering everyone is agreeing with this asshole for not only harassing cops while they're working but then say the cops are abusing their power for arresting him as a result.

oh and an fyi...it's not "freedom of speech" when it interferes with police investigations LOL...it then becomes obstruction of justice. i'd love to see him try and fight that.

judge: where you yelling and harassing the cops during their traffic stop?
plantiff: yes
judge: was it to the point where the police had to stop their traffic stop and pursue you because you were getting louder and becoming more and more of a distraction?
judge: is that not obstruction of justice?
judge: while you were under arrest did you struggle and not cooperate with the police?
judge: is that not resisting arrest?
sidewaysil80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 09:46 AM   #17
singlecamslam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
singlecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
^ this guy makes sense
singlecamslam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 09:47 AM   #18
zac 3ne2nr
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
zac 3ne2nr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via MSN to zac 3ne2nr
You made a good point but it's the right of the guy to say what's on his mind. He wasn't being verbally abusive or saying derogatory thigns to the cops. I just think the cop should've told the guy to pipe down or let him know what the other option was.
I do think people should respect cops, earned it or not they have a job to do.
zac 3ne2nr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 09:52 AM   #19
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

sidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by zac 3ne2nr View Post
You made a good point but it's the right of the guy to say what's on his mind. He wasn't being verbally abusive or saying derogatory thigns to the cops. I just think the cop should've told the guy to pipe down or let him know what the other option was.
I do think people should respect cops, earned it or not they have a job to do.
yes it his right UNTIL it gets to the point that it becomes a distraction to the cops who are trying to question someone else. you can hear them telling him to stfu and go away...but he didn't. he chose to sit there and keep pushing the envelope. ultimately it became such a problem/interferrence they had to stop and detain him. even then, he chose to be beligerent and refuse to cooperate. but yet the "fuking pigz is wrong for abuzing their powers and being stoopid pigz"

LOL @ racial profiling btw. why just because the loudest and most obnoxious bystander was black? or you mean the one that wasn't just making comments but yelling over the cops and at them? people like you are the reasons their is still racial tensions in this country. looking for any incident/excuse to try and play the race card.
Old 04-19-2011, 10:51 AM   #20
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
^ arent you always for pro-popo?

lol he was trying to walk away. he should have just ran.

anyways,
you can be picking your nose and could be counted as resisting arrest.

you could have been dancing near then but not directly at them and it would have been obstruction of justice.

that was good powertrippin vid.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 11:02 AM   #21
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
^ arent you always for pro-popo?
for the most part yes. if its something were a police officer is blatantly wrong or unjustified i'll be the first one to call them for it. but the majority of the members on this forum tend to crucify them and attack them (cops) without any logic and it's honestly just very ignorant. it's easy to dissect a video and call cops out...but it's not so simple when you introduce cause and effect and understand the laws and what it takes to do that job day in and day out.

case and point this video. what positive effect can antagonizing and heckling police officers have? what did it accomplish? the guy who got pinched brought this entire thing on himself by breaking rules and being beligerent...but as soon as he is arrested (lets ignore the fact they tried to reason with him first) it's automatically the pigs fault and they were abusing their power.
Old 04-19-2011, 11:07 AM   #22
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
they could have let that guy go and just give him a stern warning. but, nope. the cop got in his face and proceed to harass the guy. the guy obviously wanted to leave.

powertrippin

did you just ninja edit?
Old 04-19-2011, 11:15 AM   #23
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
did you just ninja edit?
if you mean re-organized your thoughts...yes (i tend to post and then re-read it and change it a bunch lol). I didn't do it to remove or hide anything.

Quote:
they could have let that guy go and just give him a stern warning. but, nope. the cop got in his face and proceed to harass the guy. the guy obviously wanted to leave.
powertrippin
why should have to even waste their time giving him a stern warning? where is it written that he should get a break for doing something so idiotic and disrespectful? why do people have to do stupid shit like that in the first place? again i ask, what was the point of him doing what he did? the whole reason i'm "pro popo" is because people have no problem condeming cops for their actions but why is the blame NEVER placed on the individuals who create the incidents in the first place?

they told him to leave he stayed, finally when they proceeded to close in on him and ask for i.d. he continued to argue and resist, at one point he even begins to let the cop grab his i.d. and then pull it away real quick as if it were a game. thats when they put him under arrest. and no shit he wanted to leave...he had no problem being a smartass and wasting their time...but eventually when they got serious and he knew he fucked up ...THEN he wanted to be the innocent victum and try to leave.
Old 04-19-2011, 11:29 AM   #24
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewaysil80 View Post
for the most part yes. if its something were a police officer is blatantly wrong or unjustified i'll be the first one to call them for it. but the majority of the members on this forum tend to crucify them and attack them (cops) without any logic and it's honestly just very ignorant. it's easy to dissect a video and call cops out...but it's not so simple when you introduce cause and effect and understand the laws and what it takes to do that job day in and day out.

case and point this video. what positive effect can antagonizing and heckling police officers have? what did it accomplish? the guy who got pinched brought this entire thing on himself by breaking rules and being beligerent...but as soon as he is arrested (lets ignore the fact they tried to reason with him first) it's automatically the pigs fault and they were abusing their power.
guy, you're taking it out of context. he was talking to the guy on the bike and he was approached and asked for a id? the guy was about to leave when he was approached and asked for id.
the guy was just joking with the guy on the bike.

if you're a cop you should know ppl. you should know some just talk loud and obnoxious. ex. my inlaws they sound like they are screaming at each other while having a conversation.

straight powertrippin.
Old 04-19-2011, 11:30 AM   #25
Darren
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Darren is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
damn... what'd i say lol

Anyway, everybody has to deal with distractions, cops included. Unless he is causing someone harm, or being disorderly... as in trashing public property.... the cop really shouldn't have done anything in this case.

The cop clearly went out of his way to go over to the guy.

I'm all for cops having respect and power... but when you can't even stand on a street corner and heckle someone, this might as well be North Korea.

By the way, i'm in Canada, and we have much the same thing around here. For the record, i wouldn't do what he did, i'm just saying that it should be within his rights to complain about the way the authorities are acting. PERIOD. If you cannot do that, it's not a free society anymore, and we should start a revolt.
Darren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 11:34 AM   #26
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

^ yes... i agree

except for the revolt.
Old 04-19-2011, 11:43 AM   #27
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren View Post
but when you can't even stand on a street corner and heckle someone, this might as well be North Korea.
this statement scares me...you really expect/believe/think it should be alright to "heckle" the uniformed police or authorities? if he was SOOOO bothered by their actions he should have waited till they were done and respectfully discussed it, or filed a complaint. bottom line.

Quote:
guy, you're taking it out of context. he was talking to the guy on the bike and he was approached and asked for a id? the guy was about to leave when he was approached and asked for id.
the guy was just joking with the guy on the bike.
so your friend is getting pulled over, you see him and decide to (while the cop is talking to him) go up to his window and start talking to him joking about the situation...thats ok to you? how do you think that would pan out at a traffic stop? if you were the cop and someone did that you wouldn't find that disrespectful?
Old 04-19-2011, 11:48 AM   #28
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

heckle? there was no heckle ...
Old 04-19-2011, 11:51 AM   #29
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
heckle? there was no heckle ...
i'm talking about his statement

but back to my question...
Quote:
so your friend is getting pulled over, you see him and decide to (while the cop is talking to him) go up to his window and start talking to him joking about the situation...thats ok to you? how do you think that would pan out at a traffic stop? if you were the cop and someone did that you wouldn't find that disrespectful?
Old 04-19-2011, 11:58 AM   #30
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Quote:
this statement scares me...you really expect/believe/think it should be alright to "heckle" the uniformed police or authorities? if he was SOOOO bothered by their actions he should have waited till they were done and respectfully discussed it, or filed a complaint. bottom line.

lol, lets say the same situation on a bicycle on sidewalk. the cop already had the id and was processing it. no different, i would have joked with my friend about it.

if i was the police officer, i would have chuckled a bit of the situation. aslong the guy was on a distance. like i said powertrippin.