Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-18-2011, 01:07 AM   #31
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
Quote:
Originally Posted by wh0aitznic0 View Post
I'm gonna call it like I see it. I'll paypal you 5 bucks if he proves me wrong.
I couldn't find a build thread anywhere so i'm just gonna make a blind bet, I'll add $20 to this, just to make things interesting.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2011, 01:15 AM   #32
towlie
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (11)
towlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Links to said build thread
towlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 01:29 AM   #33
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
Ill throw $10 in that hat
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Wake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 02:11 AM   #34
wh0aitznic0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
wh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuaddict View Post
I couldn't find a build thread anywhere so i'm just gonna make a blind bet, I'll add $20 to this, just to make things interesting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by towlie View Post
Links to said build thread
http://zilvia.net/f/chat/340975-proj...-thread-2.html

I immediately stopped scrolling down when he said "S15 front" or some shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hailandkill View Post
wh0aitznic0 -- has or had a shocker sticker on his car at one point, is asian with a gooey white center

<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Nothing says, 'I'm broke and still trying', like aftermarket steelies.
wh0aitznic0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 02:17 AM   #35
Wake
Premium Member

Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
OMG I knew I recognized that name!

retract my 10 dollar bet, he may be stupid enough to buy that kit. I mean he did spend thousands of dollars and hours of work putting beautiful expensive brand name parts on a motor that looks like this inside.

That build was awesome up until THAT, and the s15 front.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 04-18-2011, 02:24 AM   #36
towlie
Post Whore!

towlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nice
Quote:

C'mon man he had an SR when he was 15 -_-
Old 04-18-2011, 02:32 AM   #37
wh0aitznic0
Post Whore!

wh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post

retract my 10 dollar bet, he may be stupid enough to buy that kit. I mean he did spend thousands of dollars and hours of work putting beautiful expensive brand name parts on a motor that looks like this inside.

Thousands of dollars? All I saw were some shiny Greddy bolt ons on a junkyard SR. And no suspension.

I'm keeping my bet in that he buys it and makes it look like shit.

Quote:
wh0aitznic0 -- has or had a shocker sticker on his car at one point, is asian with a gooey white center

<3
Quote:
Old 04-18-2011, 02:44 AM   #38
Wake
Premium Member

Have you seen the fanboi tax on greddy parts?

youo could easily go into the thousands with an oil pan, relocation, and intake manifold and cat back,

And you know this! MANNNN!
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 04-18-2011, 05:51 AM   #39
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Holy shit, this guy gets an A+ for documentation. I scrolled through the first page and my index finger muscles are now noticeably more defined. I can only imagine how fucking swoll his is from pressing that shutter button on his camera so many times.

But yeah, my bet still stands.
Old 04-18-2011, 07:03 AM   #40
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Zilvia = Cold blooded...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 07:19 AM   #41
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Walperstyle
Yeah guy just wants to know where he can spend money. Let him buy all the crap out there, and if he fails, then hey, we have another car to buy parts from in the classifieds.
Old 04-18-2011, 11:02 AM   #42
AGNT84
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
AGNT84 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
Zilvia = Cold blooded...
^^^yup
super detailed on that build thread....good luck with this build. is the odyvia front goin on this hatch?
AGNT84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 11:17 AM   #43
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
man you guys make me laugh. Cold blooded like a mofo. Anyway, that old sr looked like death inside. But who knows he WAS 15, maybe he has learned a lot of things from his past experience. I know what some of the guys in here were doing to their cars in the early 2000's, so don't be too big of assholes.

The spirit rei kit is not my taste but good luck with it, whatever your plans for your car are, you possible drug lord. I am not going to make any bets on this situation, as of now.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 12:46 PM   #44
revcyanide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
revcyanide is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
give me some of your disposable income you are spending on stupid ass shit.
revcyanide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 05:16 PM   #45
s13 @ fullboost
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
s13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13 @ fullboost
dude pull through for me I will get like 50 bucks
Old 04-18-2011, 10:00 PM   #46
xharobikeslifex
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
xharobikeslifex is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13 @ fullboost View Post
dude pull through for me I will get like 50 bucks
Haha well do brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by revcyanide View Post
give me some of your disposable income you are spending on stupid ass shit.
How is it stupid? Because it's a conversion? cmon now! I've decided that the s15 front is retarded and i regret buying the radiator support, so now ill have to get an oem s13 rad support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by illvialuver View Post
man you guys make me laugh. Cold blooded like a mofo. Anyway, that old sr looked like death inside. But who knows he WAS 15, maybe he has learned a lot of things from his past experience. I know what some of the guys in here were doing to their cars in the early 2000's, so don't be too big of assholes.

The spirit rei kit is not my taste but good luck with it, whatever your plans for your car are, you possible drug lord. I am not going to make any bets on this situation, as of now.
Haha i've heard that before! Not only on the web, but at my job. I'm still living with my folks, so rent, food, utilities are all free for me still.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGNT84 View Post
^^^yup
super detailed on that build thread....good luck with this build. is the odyvia front goin on this hatch?
Yes I plan to put it on the hatch although I know it would be 10x times better on a coupe, I just have put to much time and money into the hatch. Trust me i'll do my best in making it look as good as the odyvia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walperstyle View Post
Yeah guy just wants to know where he can spend money. Let him buy all the crap out there, and if he fails, then hey, we have another car to buy parts from in the classifieds.
Right! I was just hoping there might be other sources, but as it's looking from the comments apparently there's only one option 4 me.

Quote:
Thousands of dollars? All I saw were some shiny Greddy bolt ons on a junkyard SR. And no suspension.

I'm keeping my bet in that he buys it and makes it look like shit.
Deal man! I don't gamble much, but when I know I can win. I dont mind taking other peoples money. Buying a whole front clip was pretty pricy and a PITA btw. Rather than just buying the swap, also my turbo wasnt cheap either..

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post

Right! that's why I stopped my engine build and decided to work on suspension. When I come back to my engine build i'll most likely rebuild and stroke it into a 2.2 liter.

Quote:

Ya that plan has been expired for a long time now the s15 front is lame and overrated. Not set on it just yet but pretty sure odyeighty front.
xharobikeslifex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 10:09 PM   #47
towlie
Post Whore!

I don't get it..

You came to your senses and realized s13.5 is lamo... So you decide a Honda front instead?

*_*
Old 04-18-2011, 10:53 PM   #48
xharobikeslifex
Zilvia Member

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by towlie View Post
I don't get it..

You came to your senses and realized s13.5 is lamo... So you decide a Honda front instead?

*_*
Whats going on in my head is nothing to what you see in those odyeighty pics.
Old 04-18-2011, 11:56 PM   #49
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

I don't know about you guys, but S15 face on S13 fastback has been and always will be awesome.

Just because you ate some garbage at Domino's does not mean that pizzas can't be delicious.
Old 04-19-2011, 12:39 AM   #50
MidwestMyriad
Zilvia FREAK!

MidwestMyriad is making a name for him/her selfMidwestMyriad is making a name for him/her self
Motivation
Old 04-19-2011, 12:50 AM   #51
MidwestMyriad
Zilvia FREAK!

MidwestMyriad is making a name for him/her selfMidwestMyriad is making a name for him/her self
More...
YouTube - 2011/3/21
Old 04-19-2011, 12:55 AM   #52
MidwestMyriad
Zilvia FREAK!

Old 04-19-2011, 03:39 AM   #53
xharobikeslifex
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuaddict View Post
I don't know about you guys, but S15 face on S13 fastback has been and always will be awesome.

Just because you ate some garbage at Domino's does not mean that pizzas can't be delicious.
There's an exception in my pov. I've seen a good handful that are pretty sweet, but majority of them that are out there. There's just something odd about them it could be that there not widebody...

Oh btw I love Domino's
Old 04-19-2011, 03:44 AM   #54
xharobikeslifex
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestMyriad View Post
Your pics are not working for some reason, and I like the look of it allot better when it doesnt have a wing. Like the one in the video.
Old 04-19-2011, 12:26 PM   #55
90hatchie
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (15)
90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90hatchie
less dreaming more buying
drop the 5k for the kit already or shut the fuck up
90hatchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 12:32 PM   #56
xharobikeslifex
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90hatchie View Post
less dreaming more buying
drop the 5k for the kit already or shut the fuck up
What's up your ass? I'm in the process of it btw
Old 04-19-2011, 12:36 PM   #57
towlie
Post Whore!

Prediction:

This will never happen
Zilvia will laugh
You will fail
Old 04-19-2011, 12:38 PM   #58
wh0aitznic0
Post Whore!

Lol just like that idiot on NICO bought a jackemond (sp?) kit and failed.

Quote:

<3
Quote:
Old 04-19-2011, 01:22 PM   #59
Wake
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xharobikeslifex View Post
Oh btw I love Domino's
This explains a fuck ton, so your sang even tho theres better options you still like shitty stuff.

Im glad you went a diff route witht the motor and s15 front. BUUUUUUT your right back on track to stupidville with this idea.

I just woke up Im not clever yet.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 04-19-2011, 03:49 PM   #60
AGNT84
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
AGNT84 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
odyvia on a hatch doesnt loosk bad at all i dig it ody80 looks sick hahaha
AGNT84 is offline   Reply With Quote