Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2011, 01:10 PM   #61
4DOOR_LIFE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Lightning is no car in particular, but has elements of many sports cars. His headlights are just stickers and he has many sponsor decals on his sides, both similarities to NASCAR cars. Pixar was shown a Corvette by GM, which influenced his design. His overall profile was inspired by the Ford GT40. His tail resembles that of a Dodge Viper, while the tail lenses and roof are consistent with a Ford Mustang. The full size tour car is based on a Pontiac Firebird. His custom two-tone paint and tires are from a 50s Chevrolet Corvette. Overall, his appearance is a hybrid between a stock car and various other sports cars, but tilted slightly towards the stock car style. He can be considered an overall generic race car.

GENERIC race car. all of the ideas came through different american cars.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2011, 01:15 PM   #62
camaro379ss
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
camaro379ss is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
He is based on generic NASCAR vehicles, but with design influences from the Chevrolet Corvette and Dodge Viper . Late in the film, he is painted much like the Chevrolet Corvette C1.

10sec search found that its not a s chassis
Old 05-18-2011, 12:14 AM   #63
miggsfiggs
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
miggsfiggs is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
not so much a zenki; but a red zenki.
Fwree t post pictures.I waznt to see all the red cars out there.
Old 05-18-2011, 12:52 AM   #64
usajdm
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
usajdm has a reputation beyond reputeusajdm has a reputation beyond reputeusajdm has a reputation beyond reputeusajdm has a reputation beyond reputeusajdm has a reputation beyond reputeusajdm has a reputation beyond reputeusajdm has a reputation beyond reputeusajdm has a reputation beyond reputeusajdm has a reputation beyond reputeusajdm has a reputation beyond reputeusajdm has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB View Post
There was a S13 Pignose in Cars. Wingo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq6lhgUqBo8

Not to 1-up you, but Wingo is based on an Eclipse.... while Boost was based on the S15.
Just goin off some buddies that actually worked on the film.
Ive had to have them tell the whole back story of every CAR to my nephews a million times.
Pixars actually pretty into researching things before they just go throwin stuff on the screen.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[QUOTE=Michael Nolan;4042342]No way it's based off an S-Chassis. It's an American Movie, made before Drifting really took off. No way in hell is it an S-Chassis.
QUOTE]
Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?
Old 05-18-2011, 01:22 AM   #65
Kevin_S14
Zilvia Junkie

Kevin_S14 is an unknown quantity at this point
DO IT!!! too legit to quit! lol
Old 05-18-2011, 03:48 AM   #66
mattack69
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
mattack69 will become famous soon enoughmattack69 will become famous soon enoughmattack69 will become famous soon enoughmattack69 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mattack69 Send a message via MSN to mattack69 Send a message via Yahoo to mattack69
rocket bunny spoiler and vinyl...
Old 05-18-2011, 09:34 AM   #67
STR8 H8N
BANNED

STR8 H8N is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 05-18-2011, 09:37 AM   #68
STR8 H8N
BANNED

Lightning McQueen, typically referred to by his surname McQueen, and occasionally called "Stickers" by Sally, is the main protagonist and is voiced by actor Owen Wilson in the films and by Keith Ferguson on other occasions. He is named after Glenn McQueen, a Pixar Animator who died of melanoma in October 2002, although the car shares certain traits with actor and race car driver Steve McQueen. His overall profile was inspired by stock cars and a "more curvaceous Le Mans endurance racer", e.g., Lola and Ford GT40.[1] His number, 95, is a reference to the year Pixar released its first feature-length movie, Toy Story.
Old 05-18-2011, 09:56 AM   #69
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Jesus Christ... 3 pages about making a 240 look like Lightning Mcqueen?! Will somebody just lock this damn thread. Zilvia's collective IQ is dropping by the second because of its mere prescence...

Old 05-18-2011, 12:24 PM   #70
miggsfiggs
Zilvia Member

Has anybody seen the second movie?Why do they go to Japan?and what cars come out in the film?
It happens with Transformers;where I suppose it is a Japanese cartoon right?but all the cars are chevy camaro hummer pontiac.Where's the GT-R?I am excited about Dark of the Moon;cuz like you,I am a movie goer.
Just thought would make a fun thread.
I am not trying to replicate something from the film,just thinking that if all the cars where lined up next to each other the silvia would come looking most like the main character.
Old 05-18-2011, 12:27 PM   #71
camaro379ss
Zilvia Junkie

camaro379ss is an unknown quantity at this point
the second movie doesnt come out until june 24th. so how has anyone seen it?
Old 05-18-2011, 01:34 PM   #72
miggsfiggs
Zilvia Member

I want to start working on my car;and I wanted to know what you people on zilvia think about welding a differential,because it is something that I have considered.I want to do things to it but don't know what direction to take it.Some ppl say sr some ppl say turbo is the way to go on your ka.I would honestly like to keep it a ka,but should I rebuild before going turbo.My car used to be an automatic;would this make a difference?What kind of a kit should I buy?I am new to drifting,and this year wasn't the best for me being that I got my car impounded and when I got it back the crank pulley was broken.This had to be someone at the yard right?
Old 05-18-2011, 01:47 PM   #73
STR8 H8N
BANNED

Old 05-18-2011, 01:51 PM   #74
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

raz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by miggsfiggs View Post
I want to start working on my car;and I wanted to know what you people on zilvia think about welding a differential,because it is something that I have considered.I want to do things to it but don't know what direction to take it.Some ppl say sr some ppl say turbo is the way to go on your ka.I would honestly like to keep it a ka,but should I rebuild before going turbo.My car used to be an automatic;would this make a difference?What kind of a kit should I buy?I am new to drifting,and this year wasn't the best for me being that I got my car impounded and when I got it back the crank pulley was broken.This had to be someone at the yard right?
Jeez I thought the original part of this thread was bad but seriously? Look at everything you're asking, now take every one of those questions and go type them into the search bar, or google. Welded diff is fucking stupid, and have fun in the rain when you're not trying to slide around everywhere. For a 27 year old you should be able to make decisions on your own by now, don't ask generic questions like "what do I do?" because you're going to get 50 people telling you different things, do whats best for your budget. You've been around for a few years now man, start acting like it, these questions would be expected from someone who just joined.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
How do people still not know that there are so many assholes here? If they joined before 05-06, They are gonna be an asshole. Almost guaranteed.
Old 05-18-2011, 02:37 PM   #75
bejota180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
bejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
of course it's based on a silvia!
cause silvias only came out in 95 only and we race all the time in nascar style races!

-_-*

edit: i just read the whole thread completly and i feel a bit more stupid for having even answered...
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
...this is zilvia; prepare to get your feelings hurt.
Old 05-18-2011, 04:40 PM   #76
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I think it would be easier to make your 240 look like Mater.
Old 05-18-2011, 04:55 PM   #77
94spitfire91
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (15)
94spitfire91 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Lol your pictures i want to see the resemblance you see between mcqueen and an s14. As for the comments their hilarious im enjoying this thread
Closed Thread