Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA

USA Talk to others in your region.

Old 02-18-2004, 01:31 AM   #1
dnbwithweed
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
dnbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dnbwithweed
KA so cal 310 meet 240's,ae86's etc....

hey guys my friend is holding a meet in gardena this month so im just posting the info on here to let you guys know...

Time to see some old faces and meet new ones! Everyone is welcomed but please stay in your best behavior (no reving, burn outs, childish activity...etc.) If you bring your student ID you can get a free lifetime membership at this Internet Cafe pluss 2 free hour coupon of computer time If you DONT have a currrent student ID then it cost $10 for a lifetime membership, BUT you do get a 2 free hour coupon along with the initial membership. there is also a Cafe inside and they even sell boba drinks. I was lucky enough to get the O.K. by management from this establishment to hold this meet so please lets have a good time and hang out talk about cars, drink some coffe, and even play some Counter Strike on the computers inside. Hope to see you all there!

FRIDAY Feb. 27 at 8:00 P.M. at IPC in Gardena

www.internetpccafe.com
1451 W. Artesia Blvd. #3
Gardena, CA 90248
(310) 324-5525

-Kinji M.
team [ Drift Junkies ]
E-Mail: [email protected]
AIM: Kinji AE86
"anyone can have a fast car but it takes time, practice and dedication to become a fast driver
et you guys know...

Last edited by dnbwithweed; 02-18-2004 at 11:47 AM..
dnbwithweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2004, 09:22 PM   #2
dnbwithweed
Zilvia Junkie

dnbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymore
By the way this is a post from club 4ag and a copule of other boards....anyone from so cal come down enjoy games boba and cars!!!!
Old 02-19-2004, 12:47 AM   #3
wylin
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
wylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i know that place my friend from HS tony ahn's dad owns that place/
Old 02-19-2004, 11:28 AM   #4
Var
Post Whore!

Var is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Var
south bay is in norcal. get it straight. the "bay area"
Old 02-19-2004, 11:46 AM   #5
dnbwithweed
Zilvia Junkie

No Well Actually South Bay Is Where I Live, In So Cal ..the Cities In The South Bay Consist Of Redondo Beach,hermosa Beach,torrance,gardena Etc....it Might Not Be The "bay Area" But Its Still Considered The South Bay....
Old 02-19-2004, 12:18 PM   #6
Var
Post Whore!

Var is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Var
ahhh i learned something
Old 02-20-2004, 05:43 PM   #7
Doriftomodachi
BANNED

Doriftomodachi is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnbwithweed
hey guys my friend is holding a meet in gardena this month so im just posting the info on here to let you guys know...

Time to see some old faces and meet new ones! Everyone is welcomed but please stay in your best behavior (no reving, burn outs, childish activity...etc.) If you bring your student ID you can get a free lifetime membership at this Internet Cafe pluss 2 free hour coupon of computer time If you DONT have a currrent student ID then it cost $10 for a lifetime membership, BUT you do get a 2 free hour coupon along with the initial membership. there is also a Cafe inside and they even sell boba drinks. I was lucky enough to get the O.K. by management from this establishment to hold this meet so please lets have a good time and hang out talk about cars, drink some coffe, and even play some Counter Strike on the computers inside. Hope to see you all there!

FRIDAY Feb. 27 at 8:00 P.M. at IPC in Gardena

www.internetpccafe.com
1451 W. Artesia Blvd. #3
Gardena, CA 90248
(310) 324-5525

-Kinji M.
team [ Drift Junkies ]
E-Mail: [email protected]
AIM: Kinji AE86
"anyone can have a fast car but it takes time, practice and dedication to become a fast driver
et you guys know...
I think there is a pre d1 meet that day as well in walnut set up by nite kids
Doriftomodachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2004, 02:34 AM   #8
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
this is gardena, ca its not north cali, its south cali! SOCAL ill be there....the guy who posted this is a cool guy i met him at a meet couple days ago, everyone should try to attempt to go to this meet to make it more fun
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2004, 11:39 AM   #9
dnbwithweed
Zilvia Junkie

hehheh im a cool guy now! =)! he obviously doesnt know me as well! my friends would say diffrent! hehe!
Old 02-21-2004, 01:57 PM   #10
Doriftomodachi
BANNED

Doriftomodachi is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr20detman
this is gardena, ca its not north cali, its south cali! SOCAL ill be there....the guy who posted this is a cool guy i met him at a meet couple days ago, everyone should try to attempt to go to this meet to make it more fun
If you read my post I typed WALNUT NOT WALNUT CREEK
Doriftomodachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2004, 09:44 PM   #11
dnbwithweed
Zilvia Junkie

thats kool...this is just a small gathering..nothing special