Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 03-25-2012, 12:59 AM   #1
My$800S14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
My$800S14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
This is late but. I Never received my item, with no communication untill I finally filed a claim through paypal, a day before it would have been to late to file, then all of a sudden he was willing to communicate with me, fed me a line of BS and tried to keep my money called me impatient after I waited atleast over a month and a half (I can't recall exactly at this time)for an abs driveshaft with no communication, which makes me extremely angry, that a seller is anti-communicative and calls me impatient, and says I don't understand anything in my negative trader rating...........dosnt understand anything??! There is nothing to misinterpret if there is no communication , worst service ever...its a shame too, it would apear so many others have had good luck, but as far as I'm concerned...don't do bussines with this tool
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2012, 12:06 PM   #2
jkjunior
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
jkjunior has a spectacular aura aboutjkjunior has a spectacular aura aboutjkjunior has a spectacular aura aboutjkjunior has a spectacular aura aboutjkjunior has a spectacular aura aboutjkjunior has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jkjunior
Quote:
Originally Posted by My$800S14 View Post
This is late but. I Never received my item, with no communication untill I finally filed a claim through paypal, a day before it would have been to late to file, then all of a sudden he was willing to communicate with me, fed me a line of BS and tried to keep my money called me impatient after I waited atleast over a month and a half (I can't recall exactly at this time)for an abs driveshaft with no communication, which makes me extremely angry, that a seller is anti-communicative and calls me impatient, and says I don't understand anything in my negative trader rating...........dosnt understand anything??! There is nothing to misinterpret if there is no communication , worst service ever...its a shame too, it would apear so many others have had good luck, but as far as I'm concerned...don't do bussines with this tool
Well for one you did receive your item so that was a lie to begin with in your thread you just posted. For 2 I had some run ins with impatient people on here who left negative feedback just because the item wasnt shipped in 10 seconds which im sure we can all vouch for that. I am actively communicating with all my buyers for my new threads and shipping promptly with communications. I did have a few transactions i was slow in shipping in the past and that was my own fault for not being pro active. I am aggressively working hard to improve my feedback and customer service on zilvia. Im sorry about your transaction but there is no reason in bashing me at this time. I am working hard in improving in all aspects. I also have a fairly new ebay account for any feedback anyone else needs to see with over 86 transactions. PM ME for info
95 S14 Zenki Converted to Kouki SOLD
97 S14 Kouki - Junk Yard
89 S13 Hatch - SOLD
Feedback - http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=130589
jkjunior is offline   Reply With Quote