Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 03-26-2012, 09:06 PM   #241
RB180sxChris
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (17)
RB180sxChris is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oilcover View Post

LMAO "coming soon but NOT ON ZILVIA" HAHAHAA
RB180sxChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2012, 09:39 PM   #242
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel. View Post
rotflmfao
whats this thread about anyway?
feito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 03:31 AM   #243
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
coming soon but NOT ON ZILVIA
Boo fucking hoo.

Was this all a massive publicity stunt by Zilvia and Keep Drifting Whinycunty?
It's too weird and dramatic to be reality.
Old 03-27-2012, 08:17 AM   #244
jaysgottaredtop
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
jaysgottaredtop will become famous soon enoughjaysgottaredtop will become famous soon enoughjaysgottaredtop will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oilcover View Post
forgot about this!

<video>
i actually laughed out loud
Old 03-27-2012, 08:33 AM   #245
vas570sx
Zilvia Addict

vas570sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Hahahahahahaha
Old 03-28-2012, 04:15 PM   #246
mr.booie
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
mr.booie is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
if you were to sell this dvd for $50 i would still buy it. who cares if its too graphic for zilvia. i support this dvd and its makers. and just because nobody can see it on zilvia doesnt mean its going to be popular and lots of people will appreciate the work invested into making the dvd. im sure the mods will end up getting a copy of the dvd for themselves and watch it as well.
Old 03-30-2012, 06:20 PM   #247
cfrost
Zilvia Addict

cfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to cfrost
just logged on to Keep Drifting Fun - Joshua Herron & Will Roegge's Grassroots Drifting Documentary and bought some crap to support these guys / spite the retarded admin shutdown crap.

Seriously such idiotic/hypocritical/cynical BS. Citing the illegal rule crap was a real puss move. It would be smarter for zilvia to support and promote good content and good will amongst members.

Too bad.
Old 03-30-2012, 06:48 PM   #248
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
rb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rb25_s13*CHUKI
I'm down for the D.V.D cause! I didn't read any rules but hey then again, I'm pinked like every other week hahahaha fuck
Old 03-30-2012, 07:01 PM   #249
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfrost View Post
just logged on to Keep Drifting Fun - Joshua Herron & Will Roegge's Grassroots Drifting Documentary and bought some crap to support these guys / spite the retarded admin shutdown crap.

Seriously such idiotic/hypocritical/cynical BS. Citing the illegal rule crap was a real puss move. It would be smarter for zilvia to support and promote good content and good will amongst members.

Too bad.
If only Shift-lock.net was around Those were the days when drifting was really fun :-p
Old 05-24-2012, 02:21 PM   #250
serge_dk
Leaky Injector

serge_dk is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14Josh View Post
You bet I'll whine my ass off for something we spent over a year filming on our own dime. It's not about the rules being changed. It's about the rules being lame. The fuck is this, North Korea? Get real.

Nerd.
I'm with you, hero.
serge_dk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 02:23 PM   #251
serge_dk
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RB180sxChris View Post
LMAO "coming soon but NOT ON ZILVIA" HAHAHAA
LOL!!!!! you are a hero!
Old 05-24-2012, 02:30 PM   #252
serge_dk
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Fucking hipsters! Ruining everything.
LOL tell the hipsters Starfucks sucks. they will cry.
Old 05-24-2012, 02:31 PM   #253
serge_dk
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles View Post
Thanks for giving me a reason to log in.

You're now banned. The permanent type.

Sorry our rules don't appeal to you guys.

Its important to note that they're not in place to make you happy. They're in place to protect the site so that it can further serve the S/Z chassis communities.

While I understand that 'grassroots drifting' is incredibly important to you and brings fire and passion to your life, to those of us whose interest lies in the vehicles some of your 'grassroots drifters' happen to use, its not terribly significant, nor is it something we're willing to put ourselves at risk to promote/condone/facilitate.

Good luck in your endeavors.
....and the banhammer falls.

Old 05-24-2012, 02:32 PM   #254
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Failorida, why do you suck so hard?
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 02:36 PM   #255
serge_dk
Leaky Injector

Quote:
I explained my side, if that makes me a pussy in your eyes. So be it. I'm a huge pussy.
its ok dude, people will be people, it sucks but I'm on your side, I still want to see the video, from what I heard its pretty badass, good luck with everything. oh, and

It is a blessed thing that in every age somoene has had the individuality enough and courage enough to stand by his own convictions.
-Robert G Ingersoll
Old 05-24-2012, 02:50 PM   #256
alixander2010
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
alixander2010 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Lmao. Epic. Car sounded nasty.
Old 05-24-2012, 03:32 PM   #257
stinky_180
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
stinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to stinky_180
too long didn't read? da hell happened lol
Old 05-24-2012, 04:22 PM   #258
h2v7
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
h2v7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i saw it and liked it a lot.

favorite part was bmw highway slalom.
h2v7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 10:16 AM   #259
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

raz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by serge_dk View Post
I'm with you, hero.
Quote:
LOL!!!!! you are a hero!
Quote:
LOL tell the hipsters Starfucks sucks. they will cry.
Quote:
....and the banhammer falls.

Quote:
its ok dude, people will be people, it sucks but I'm on your side, I still want to see the video, from what I heard its pretty badass, good luck with everything. oh, and

It is a blessed thing that in every age somoene has had the individuality enough and courage enough to stand by his own convictions.
-Robert G Ingersoll
You couldn't get that dudes dick any further into your mouth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
How do people still not know that there are so many assholes here? If they joined before 05-06, They are gonna be an asshole. Almost guaranteed.
raz0rbladez909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 10:38 AM   #260
jaysgottaredtop
Zilvia Addict

jaysgottaredtop will become famous soon enoughjaysgottaredtop will become famous soon enoughjaysgottaredtop will become famous soon enough
KA-T sleeper thread of Cali guys blatantly evading Cali law enforcement? no biggie.
http://zilvia.net/f/chat/382086-slee...t-them-up.html

fitment thread of slammed cars, many in states where modified suspension is illegal? no biggie.
http://zilvia.net/f/chat/129865-whee...s-no-post.html

action shots thread with pictures of empty parking lot donuts sprinkled here and there? no biggie.
http://zilvia.net/f/chat/135474-acti...o-post-65.html

Andy Sapp doing the street dirty down the interstate? Zilvia mods piss themselves into a hissy fit.
https://vimeo.com/42252944

manji or not, that video is great. it's an excellent explanation of drifting, and why it's so much damn fun. getting mad at an open highway manji and ignoring all the other blatant illegal activities posted on this forum is absurdly hypocritical.

RIP shreeve. lol
Old 05-25-2012, 10:42 AM   #261
h2v7
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
h2v7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysgottaredtop View Post
KA-T sleeper thread of Cali guys blatantly evading Cali law enforcement? no biggie.

fitment thread of slammed cars, many in states where modified suspension is illegal? no biggie.

action shots thread with pictures of empty parking lot donuts sprinkled here and there? no biggie.

Andy Sapp doing the street dirty down the interstate? Zilvia mods piss themselves into a hissy fit.

manji or not, that video is great. it's an excellent explanation of drifting, and why it's so much damn fun. getting mad at an open highway manji and ignoring all the other blatant illegal activities posted on this forum is absurdly hypocritical.

RIP shreeve. lol
im with this guy! well said
h2v7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 11:17 AM   #262
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

raz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysgottaredtop View Post

RIP shreeve. lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by h2v7 View Post
im with this guy! well said
You two do realize that wreckless driving and auto modification have much different consequences with the law if caught right? Not to mention it's up to the mods discretion as to what they allow on the forums. Honestly if I had that much of a problem with a forum, I would choose to visit another instead of complaining about it, it's not like anyone is forcing you to stay.

Quote:
How do people still not know that there are so many assholes here? If they joined before 05-06, They are gonna be an asshole. Almost guaranteed.
Old 05-25-2012, 12:15 PM   #263
jaysgottaredtop
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by raz0rbladez909 View Post
Honestly if I had that much of a problem with a forum, I would choose to visit another instead of complaining about it, it's not like anyone is forcing you to stay.
hence why i don't come here often. everyone gets pissed about everything. this forum is really only worthwhile for its marketplace section
Old 05-25-2012, 04:04 PM   #264
serge_dk
Leaky Injector

Quote:
You couldn't get that dudes dick any further into your mouth.
no its just good to see somoene on here who isn't some know-it-all asshole like most of you. besides we all know when I take it out its going straight up your ass to blow a load.
Old 05-25-2012, 04:06 PM   #265
serge_dk
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManoNegra View Post
Failorida, why do you suck so hard?
Cali, i'd rather suck than be filled with dirty hippies.
Old 05-25-2012, 04:47 PM   #266
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
no its just good to see somoene on here who isn't some know-it-all asshole like most of you. besides we all know when I take it out its going straight up your ass to blow a load.
Quote:
Cali, i'd rather suck than be filled with dirty hippies.
lol I find it funny that you've been here for such a short time but seem to think your opinion of the forum even matters. You came in to bump this two month old thread with no other purpose than to put some dick in, on or around your mouth area, then you try to proclaim some even more gay shit to try to save your failure self. It's hilarious how much bitching is going on from the "drifters" in here wanting to keep their sport fun. What is it that is stopping any of them from having fun?

Quote:
Old 05-25-2012, 06:22 PM   #267
1on1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
double post T__T
Old 05-25-2012, 06:22 PM   #268
1on1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Hey serge_dk,

Old 05-26-2012, 12:22 PM   #269
serge_dk
Leaky Injector

Quote:
lol I find it funny that you've been here for such a short time but seem to think your opinion of the forum even matters. You came in to bump this two month old thread with no other purpose than to put some dick in, on or around your mouth area, then you try to proclaim some even more gay shit to try to save your failure self. It's hilarious how much bitching is going on from the "drifters" in here wanting to keep their sport fun. What is it that is stopping any of them from having fun?
I find it funny that since you're on the internet at all that your opinion matters to anyone for any reason. its the internet, who cares?
Old 05-26-2012, 12:25 PM   #270
serge_dk
Leaky Injector

Hey 1on1,