Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 01-03-2013, 01:26 AM   #631
1 88 U
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Two new gun control bills pass State Senate committee | abc7chicago.com

Quote:
January 2, 2013 (SPRINGFIELD, Ill.) (WLS) -- Two new gun control bills were approved Wednesday night by a Senate committee in Springfield.

One bill bans the sale of semi-automatic handguns and rifles.

Under the proposal, people who already own them would be able to keep them but must register the guns.

A second bill bans high capacity ammunition clips. The bill would limit clips to no more than 10 rounds.
1 88 U is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2013, 07:58 PM   #632
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

theicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theicecreamdan
Illinois must like losing in court
theicecreamdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 09:29 PM   #633
Pactin
Leaky Injector

Pactin is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
A second bill bans high capacity ammunition clips. The bill would limit clips to no more than 10 rounds.
So hi cap magazines are still good right? haha :smile:
Pactin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 12:11 AM   #634
midnightouge
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
midnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
It's not gonna happen.

QCTimes

midnightouge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 05:22 AM   #635
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightouge View Post
It's not gonna happen.

QCTimes
Baffles me why these people are refusing to address the issue of mental health in America.

Whether it's one person being stabbed to death or 20 people getting shot, these are all tradigities that need to be prevented.

No matter what legislation passes, in 4 months there will be another mass killing by some nut job.

It's also ironic that DC and Chicago have the strictest gun laws but are the murder capitals of the country... clearly legislators are missing something.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 05:36 PM   #636
bc.
Zilvia Addict

bc. is an unknown quantity at this point
If they want to address the issue of mental health in America, the first place they should be looking is in the mirror.
Old 01-04-2013, 06:39 PM   #637
1 88 U
Zilvia Junkie

1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known
Assault Weapons Ban 2013 - YouTube
Old 01-04-2013, 06:54 PM   #638
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jworks View Post
Same here! Kinda scary if you think about how compact and deadly these guns are getting
Ever heard of a Thompson's Machinegun? Those where made 90 years ago.
Old 01-04-2013, 06:56 PM   #639
1 88 U
Zilvia Junkie

This one is funny
You Know You're a GUN CONTROL HYPOCRITE IF.... - YouTube
Old 01-05-2013, 07:38 AM   #640
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Since we're spamming youtube vids, I think everyone needs to be reminded:
Why Gun Control is Bullshit - YouTube
VNG704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 01:25 PM   #641
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VNG704 View Post
Since we're spamming youtube vids, I think everyone needs to be reminded:
Why Gun Control is Bullshit - YouTube
She's hot.
Old 01-05-2013, 02:26 PM   #642
LA Kings
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
LA Kings is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by bc. View Post
If they want to address the issue of mental health in America, the first place they should be looking is in the mirror.
and Florida.
LA Kings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 07:16 PM   #643
PRADOgy
Zilvia FREAK!

PRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfection
That was cool.
Old 01-06-2013, 08:19 PM   #644
1 88 U
Zilvia Junkie

All I want is a few Glock 19 15 rd magazines and maybe a 33 rd or two. I don't care if they are the cheap Korean made ones, is that too much to ask for? Everyone is sold to shit. I'm going to hit up the Lawrenceville GA gunshow next weekend to laugh at the rapeme prices.

Last edited by 1 88 U; 01-07-2013 at 10:32 AM..
Old 01-07-2013, 08:26 AM   #645
bc.
Zilvia Addict

Yes, it is way too much to ask. Damn hoarders bought everything.
Old 01-07-2013, 10:15 AM   #646
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Current count:

(10) MagPul Pmags, (with 20 more on order!)
(5) Glock 15 round mags, (1) Glock 22 round mag
(2) Kel tec 380 mags

and I still want more lol
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 10:34 AM   #647
1 88 U
Zilvia Junkie

Did you get that pmag order in before the rape?
Old 01-07-2013, 10:37 AM   #648
1 88 U
Zilvia Junkie

It looks like there is a big push for NICS checks for personal sales/transfers. If I need to go to an FFL to trade guns with my friends then the service needs to be free goddamnit. What happens when you let a family member borrow a gun for protection. Do you get prosecuted? It just doesn't seem enforceable.
Old 01-07-2013, 10:58 AM   #649
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 88 U View Post
It looks like there is a big push for NICS checks for personal sales/transfers. If I need to go to an FFL to trade guns with my friends then the service needs to be free goddamnit. What happens when you let a family member borrow a gun for protection. Do you get prosecuted? It just doesn't seem enforceable.
You cant legally let anyone borrow a gun who cannot legally own our possess one as it is.

The bigger question is.. how does any of this stop a crazy person with no criminal record from buying a gun (Colorado/Arizona/Virginia) or stop then from killing you and taking yours (Connecticut).
Old 01-07-2013, 12:45 PM   #650
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Quote:
Did you get that pmag order in before the rape?

Yep. Ordered 20 Pmags the 14th of Decemeber since I knew the shit had hit the fan. Kept 10 for myself, sold the others to friends. Already placed a pre-order for 20 Gen 3 Pmags before they get stupid!
Old 01-07-2013, 02:32 PM   #651
1 88 U
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
You cant legally let anyone borrow a gun who cannot legally own our possess one as it is.

The bigger question is.. how does any of this stop a crazy person with no criminal record from buying a gun (Colorado/Arizona/Virginia) or stop then from killing you and taking yours (Connecticut).
Well if they make non FFL transfers illegal then letting a friend or family member that is elligible by law to possess will be a violation. Say my brother who has a carry permit has to send in his only carry gun for repaires so I lend him one of mine. He then has to use it in self defense but when the police run the numbers on the gun we are both procecuted on a federal gun charge because we didn't pay an FFL $25+. Fuck that.

I don't think that is the concern of Anti-gunners. I think they want to make gun ownership a headache for law abiding citizens in hopes that they forgo excercizing 2A rights. Their theory is less overall gun ownership = less gun deaths. I'm sure some statics will support that but it doesn't justify violating peoples constitutional rights.
Old 01-07-2013, 03:04 PM   #652
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:

I don't think that is the concern of Anti-gunners. I think they want to make gun ownership a headache for law abiding citizens
No shit. Just like how they want to try an ostracized gun owners by posting their names and addresses on internet maps - much like what is done to child molesters and sex offenders.

Never mind that such a program only makes life more dangerous for everyone. Criminals now know who is armed and who is not, as well as who has guns they can steal.

And how does any of this help anyone? Is the intent to help people avoid living near legal gun owners who have had a criminal background check, completed a safety course and have been finger printed or something?

FUCKING AWESOME YO!
Old 01-07-2013, 03:34 PM   #653
The Dude
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
The Dude is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
No shit. Just like how they want to try an ostracized gun owners by posting their names and addresses on internet maps - much like what is done to child molesters and sex offenders.
Now that is just stupid. I can't understand why it benefits anyone (other than criminals) to know who is a gun owner and who isn't.
Someone needs to find addresses and personal info on the people who work at that news station and post it on the internet for everyone to see.
The Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:33 PM   #654
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
raz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
FPS Russia's manager found executed, what the fuck is going on?!?

http://beforeitsnews.com/politics/20...l-2482424.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
How do people still not know that there are so many assholes here? If they joined before 05-06, They are gonna be an asshole. Almost guaranteed.
raz0rbladez909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:15 PM   #655
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by raz0rbladez909 View Post
That is insane! I love FPS Russia!!! This makes me
speedgod^s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:33 PM   #656
kyles1988
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
kyles1988 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
Someone needs to find addresses and personal info on the people who work at that news station and post it on the internet for everyone to see.
I can't find the images that were all over facebook for a few weeks, but yeah, it was done.

Here's one article I found on the topic:

Sauce for the goose or, home address and phone number of Journal-News publisher | For What It’s Worth
kyles1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 01:12 PM   #657
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

My thought process is "Two high profile gun people die this close together, one in a "car wreck", the other shot in the back of the head. . . "

Yeah, that doesn't sound fishy at all. . .
Old 01-08-2013, 02:13 PM   #658
bc.
Zilvia Addict

So someone uses a gun, to kill a man, to try to stop the use of guns in killings??

I think we may have something new here, I am calling it 'unception'. Think of it as back-assward inception.
Old 01-10-2013, 12:05 AM   #659
1 88 U
Zilvia Junkie

Journal News gun permit map endangers officers, officials say
Quote:
"Since about 9:30 this morning, I've been in a meeting with my corrections officers and their unions. They have inmates coming up to them and telling them exactly where they live. That's not acceptable to me," Falco said at a news conference Friday morning in New City, where local leaders condemned the list.
That's pretty fucked up
Old 01-10-2013, 09:10 AM   #660
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

^That's been bouncing all over the internets. If anyone's interested in the original author that posted the info of law abiding citizens home address and phone number I have it