Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 08-08-2013, 04:36 PM   #19321
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxide View Post
You hate the people, because they like to talk shit about your rake...

Sorry here's a picture of my car functioning...

here is a picture of the car at a car show...

Let me know if you can spot the differences.

Quote:
But then you talk shit to them, even though you "dont give a shit", making them talk more shit....
Trolls come out of the tree's to be known, you in particular and bigs. Always got something to say, you guys are super cool, I get it. I'm just old and grump and don't know about style because the japanese blogs I read are only updated every 6-9 months during race season.

I don't read drift tengoku, I don't hang with the violent running tribe kids anymore building bozu rides nor do I drift. I don't care whats cool, I do's what I want.

Quote:
You've bought an I <3 haters sticker once in your life before havent you..
I actually loath the word hater, what am I 16. Here I am telling the coolest story on the internet in hopes that maybe a truce can be sparked but needless you cool guys just always come with the jibs.

So excuse me for being an asshole to everyone who I don't personally know.

Cool,

yeah

Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2013, 04:39 PM   #19322
GarageMaks14
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
GarageMaks14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by da_crew10 View Post
I hate judging others but come on, I mean look at his signature. On it's own it is pretty d.baggy....

Om1kron I'm sure you're a cool dude outside of the internetz.... Keep posting pics of your coolmobile just don't verbally abuse us anymore lol

GarageMaks14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 04:59 PM   #19323
bigs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
bigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
Trolls come out of the tree's to be known, you in particular and bigs.
You love the attention, so it's fun to get under your skin. Your ego takes up 80% of Zilvia's bandwidth. That's math.

Quote:
But I've about had it with this website and the fucking trolls who sit on it all day day dreaming about having the perfect car living vicariously through the people who have the means to do what they like with their money.

And you guys wonder why the site is filled with fucking dickheads who don't want to help anyone out or answer stupid fucking questions about what wing is that, what wheels are those, oh man if I had you car I'd do this with it but they wont give me shifts at dairy queen.

anyway I'm pretty much done with this website in general so you guys have fun.

peace out.
bigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 06:03 PM   #19324
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection

Moving along.
Old 08-08-2013, 06:12 PM   #19325
bigs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
bigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
damn, I thought i'd get you to resign again.

bigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 07:39 PM   #19326
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarageMaks14 View Post
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 09:08 PM   #19327
Hayaku Kenji
Leaky Injector

Hayaku Kenji is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigs View Post
damn, I thought i'd get you to resign again.
Lol, bigs I lub ju. You make me laugh.

My shit box, ignore the half done fiberglass fix.

Hayaku Kenji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 09:18 PM   #19328
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to codyace

I mean it constructivly, but I find it odd how a track car can be cleaner than most of the street cars on here ;P

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 09:25 PM   #19329
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Quote:
Let me know if you can spot the differences.
The differences are easy. One looks awesome, the other looks like some sunken ship fashion trend car. TO me, nothing looks worse than a car tucking more back wheel than front wheel...it screams poser, and reminds of the invader/evo3 body kit Cavaliers from the late 90's...a time that most stance idiots don't remember as they were still watching Barney and Friends.

To me a car with rake has a real clean stance...gives an impression rollin down the road.

PS: I love the pic of that on that bend, awesome shot.

Quote:
I actually loath the word hater, what am I 16. Here I am telling the coolest story on the internet in hopes that maybe a truce can be sparked but needless you cool guys just always come with the jibs.
Just quit reacting to them. They do it on purpose, and you bite everytime....it's almost as if they are serving a little bit of your own sauce to you. They're probably ok in real life, and you know it.

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 09:30 PM   #19330
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Old 08-08-2013, 11:13 PM   #19331
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
jdm as fart
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 12:08 AM   #19332
nujabe
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
nujabe can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Right before I took it to Sonoma drift.

Meh by Aallmighty, on Flickr
Old 08-09-2013, 08:24 AM   #19333
BlackZenkiS14
Nissanaholic!

BlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to BlackZenkiS14
Quote:
Originally Posted by codyace View Post

I mean it constructivly, but I find it odd how a track car can be cleaner than most of the street cars on here ;P
Haha no kidding. Gorgeous car dude, you have great taste
Old 08-09-2013, 09:01 AM   #19334
hellion240sx
Zilvia FREAK!

hellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxide View Post
You hate the people, because they like to talk shit about your rake... But then you talk shit to them, even though you "dont give a shit", making them talk more shit....

Seems legit.

You've bought an I <3 haters sticker once in your life before havent you..

reminds me of this...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiPbxvHp6ng
Old 08-09-2013, 09:11 AM   #19335
GarageMaks14
BANNED

GarageMaks14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by codyace View Post

The word clean is often interchangeable with the word stock and uninspiring.
GarageMaks14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 10:00 AM   #19336
xoxide
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
xoxide is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarageMaks14 View Post
The word clean is often interchangeable with the word stock and uninspiring.
Not everyone finds Garage Mak S15 overs on an S14 inspiring either...
xoxide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 10:31 AM   #19337
silviaks2nr
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
silviaks2nr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Hah, I certainly don't. STFU or post a picture of your kouki.
silviaks2nr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 11:05 AM   #19338
xoxide
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
xoxide is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews

Your turn good sir.
xoxide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 03:46 PM   #19339
MidnightKouki
Zilvia Member

MidnightKouki is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 08-09-2013, 04:09 PM   #19340
hypercrush
Zilvia Junkie

hypercrush is an unknown quantity at this point
^^^
Old 08-09-2013, 04:19 PM   #19341
DennisC
Zilvia Junkie

DennisC is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 08-09-2013, 04:32 PM   #19342
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
da_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
I've lost count of how many vertex s14's I've seen lately
da_crew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 04:47 PM   #19343
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_crew10 View Post
I've lost count of how many vertex s14's I've seen lately
origin stylish or something is a straight rip of the base vertex bumper. and the other vertex bumpers arent vertex either, very rare anyone buys the real thing. But Not much different than bn everything or that other horrible looking kit.

barf
Old 08-09-2013, 04:52 PM   #19344
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
da_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
True that, too many knockoffs out there now. I had legit vertex on my s13

I just bought a kouki wing, kouki tails, and ganador mirrors, and a kouki front end for my s14 shell I am currently building. Still can't decide what kit to go with
da_crew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 05:33 PM   #19345
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Old 08-09-2013, 05:39 PM   #19346
BlackZenkiS14
Nissanaholic!

BlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to BlackZenkiS14
I'll never have an inspirational car. Lol oh well, street cars for life!

Old 08-09-2013, 06:30 PM   #19347
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
A functional, streetable track car is inspirational to me.
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 07:47 PM   #19348
Salem240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (10)
Salem240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Thanks for the sig spooled, agreed..

Rules:
Salem240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 08:42 AM   #19349
AKsamuraiS14
Zilvia Addict

AKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond repute
I like this

And my cars at the shop right now doing some re-fab and trying to get all these stupid kinks out of it
Old 08-10-2013, 10:34 AM   #19350
97nismo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (53)
97nismo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
I would remove those hood pins and get sleek aero catch and go wingless and it would look good...IMO but I like stock oem bodies so what do I know ...