Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > S Chassis

S Chassis Technical discussion related to the S Chassis such as the S12, S13, S14, and S15.

Old 12-10-2013, 08:39 PM   #1
goldyl0x

Trader Rating: (0)
goldyl0x is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
s13 Output flange woes

I'm new to zilvia, i've searched the forums and only found this thread which is closest to my question.

http://zilvia.net/f/engine-tech/4002...s-not-fit.html

But anywho... I purchased a diff recently that i thought was a z32. Well turns out i'm pretty sure it's a Pre 95 J30 diff. The ring gear says 47:12. The output flanges are 5 bolt. And the abs is on the snout.

So I purchased 2 output flanges from a vlsd 240 that are supposed to fit right into a z32/j30. According to importnut.net and various other 240sx information websites.

I cannot get the driver side output flange to go all the way in. it sticks out about 1/4".

All this misinformation has already put me in quite the money hole....

So gurus, please come out of hiding and help a fellow 240sx owner finally get to drive his 240 he's been working on for over a year =].

As it is night time... I dont have any pics... but I will have them tommorow for sure. I've provided enough detailed information for a detailed and accurate response.

Thanks

EDIT:

Part numbers for the s14 VLSD output flanges are as follows
LEFT: 38220-52F01
RIGHT:38220-92L00
goldyl0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links