Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2014, 10:23 PM   #31
5280VertDET
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by racepar1 View Post
This thread is no longer about what the OP wants. It is now a collection of people stroking their e-penises over which stock Nissan wheels are the best. Really though, what the OP wants is stupid and this is a MUCH better use of bandwidth....
Yup... Zilvians strike again!
Old 06-30-2014, 07:54 AM   #32
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
OEM Nissan Wheels?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5280VertDET View Post
Yup... Zilvians strike again!

Disagree.

OP asked a question that logically didn't make much sense and he should have searched on.

Despite that, nobody flamed him or got bent out of shape. Instead people have been respectful and posted up helpful information with accompanying photos.

Yes, Sim and I disagree on wheel preferences, but neither of us have been anything but civil and polite.

So far only you and Racepar are butthurt.

Ixfxi doesn't count as he is always cranky.
Old 06-30-2014, 08:13 AM   #33
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by WristWork View Post
Only oem Nissan wheels i would consider buying are 370z 18"wheels and R34s
Hot. I thought about trading in my 18x8.5's for these, but it's just not worth the trouble for another 1/2 inch. OEM was fun, but my next wheel will definitely be of a more manlier width & offset. Should have just done that from the start, but there aren't as many inexpensive wheels as there are now.
Old 06-30-2014, 03:43 PM   #34
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushido View Post
its all about styleeee

this looks super cool

Those are Grenades friend, totally different!

These look really cool on an S-chassis.
Old 06-30-2014, 06:10 PM   #35
StuckeyOG
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (21)
StuckeyOG has a spectacular aura aboutStuckeyOG has a spectacular aura aboutStuckeyOG has a spectacular aura aboutStuckeyOG has a spectacular aura aboutStuckeyOG has a spectacular aura aboutStuckeyOG has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by racepar1 View Post
This thread is no longer about what the OP wants. It is now a collection of people stroking their e-penises over which stock Nissan wheels are the best. Really though, what the OP wants is stupid and this is a MUCH better use of bandwidth....
My car CAME on motegis i bought it this month with all my cash so you can all go fuck yourself lol. Thanks for the advice though guess since 90% of the people posting in here "know so much" they think they know who bought what and put what on my car. Retards lol.

Who wants to bet I get banned for talking shit to a thread full of flaming *SNIP*
Old 06-30-2014, 07:08 PM   #36
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuckeyOG View Post
My car CAME on motegis i bought it this month with all my cash so you can all go fuck yourself lol. Thanks for the advice though guess since 90% of the people posting in here "know so much" they think they know who bought what and put what on my car. Retards lol.

Who wants to bet I get banned for talking shit to a thread full of flaming *SNIP*
Wow dude, way to stay classy. You got 15 posts under your newest name and are throwing a fit because you got some sass for asking a stupid question instead of using any number already existing wheel threads.

Come back in 5 years when your testies drop.
Old 06-30-2014, 07:48 PM   #37
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Come back in 5 years when your testies drop.
For real. OP, Come back in 5 years when you figure out that our combined advice would have saved you time, money & effort if you had put any thought into it. Trying to help you out... But since you clearly wanna pinch pennies and cut corners, go get some used 4 lug XXRs & call it a day.
Old 06-30-2014, 08:11 PM   #38
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i saved all my hard earned cash to buy a 240SX

...and now I am struggling to buy wheels

cube wheels

(sigh)

anyone want to donate some spare tires? picture him rollin on 15x4... he keeps them clean tho.
Old 06-30-2014, 08:36 PM   #39
TMW
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
TMW is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Disagree.

OP asked a question that logically didn't make much sense and he should have searched on.

Despite that, nobody flamed him or got bent out of shape. Instead people have been respectful and posted up helpful information with accompanying photos
/thread

op i hope you get banned
Old 06-30-2014, 08:45 PM   #40
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
LOL. How late is this dude to jump on the bandwagon?

Hei you guyz I just bought a 240sx and spentz all mah monies, zilvia I wanna replace my Mortegi wheers witf cube 14x6+45 iz dis good? I am retard. Cool man, you are really cool.
Old 06-30-2014, 08:53 PM   #41
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushido View Post
LOL. How late is this dude to jump on the bandwagon?

No shit. Shouldn't these kids be all buying $5k bugeye Subarus or some shit?
Old 06-30-2014, 09:10 PM   #42
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
Quote:
Disagree.

Despite that, nobody flamed him or got bent out of shape. Instead people have been respectful and posted up helpful information with accompanying photos.

Yes, Sim and I disagree on wheel preferences, but neither of us have been anything but civil and polite.

So far only you and Racepar are butthurt.

Ixfxi doesn't count as he is always cranky.
Butthurt? Just stating facts buddy. I even posted that this is a MUCH better use of bandwidth than what the OP wanted. You're sensitive...

Quote:

Why exactly are you even bothering to attempt to defend yourself? This thread hasn't been about you since halfway through the first page. Besides, you DESERVE to get flamed for the retarded cube wheels idea...
Old 06-30-2014, 11:38 PM   #43
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
the irony behind this is that cube wheels probably bolt on and work

ugly, but functional i guess.

still, op doesnt realize that we get great enjoyment out of busting peoples balls over nothing
Old 07-01-2014, 12:37 AM   #44
Sumslapper
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
Sumslapper is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I rocked the Nissan Sentra se-r sunken battleship wheels back in the day when I was still 4 lug and broke. I believe they are 17x7 +42? Fwd specs but they got the job done and they only cost me $175 locally. They are slightly concave too.

Old 07-01-2014, 05:42 AM   #45
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumslapper View Post
I rocked the Nissan Sentra se-r sunken battleship wheels back in the day when I was still 4 lug and broke. I believe they are 17x7 +42? Fwd specs but they got the job done and they only cost me $175 locally. They are slightly concave too.

[

Those look half decent on a S13.

Old 07-01-2014, 08:18 AM   #46
pulsar

pulsar is an unknown quantity at this point
The Sentra wheels look really good on an S13 in that picture! I had stock wheels on my S13 from a Nissan Maxima (5 lug) painted copper and they looked really good for what they were I thought. The only picture I have is with my old wheels and new wheels on it at the moment. I would suggest go find some decent newer styled 4 lug wheels that will fit from a newer factory vehicle other than the Cube if you can help it. I would like to see how it looks with those wheels if you ever end up putting them on though!

Old 07-01-2014, 08:29 AM   #47
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
the past 5 pictures fail very hard.

your sentra wheels do not look good.

your maxima wheels do not look good.

they dont even look halfway decent. no.
Old 07-01-2014, 09:10 AM   #48
pulsar

Bushido - You are from Florida, so your posts fail... lol Honestly it's all matter of opinion and my car came with the Maxima wheels originally and he is asking about affordable OEM wheels. There aren't really alot that are nice especially in 4 lug OEM to choose from. So try to contribute positively instead, thanks...
Old 07-01-2014, 09:19 AM   #49
StuckeyOG
Zilvia Junkie

StuckeyOG has a spectacular aura aboutStuckeyOG has a spectacular aura aboutStuckeyOG has a spectacular aura aboutStuckeyOG has a spectacular aura aboutStuckeyOG has a spectacular aura aboutStuckeyOG has a spectacular aura about
50% of your answers are I should have searched when I already pointed out the search function was down then again I don't think they teach trolls to read under their bridges. And the other half are you morons talking shit about my "wheel style". This post was about cube wheel functionality and other oem wheels functionality. not about style *SNIP*.

I asked if Nissan cube wheels have functional offsets because I can get them for next to nothing and I've seen people slammed on 15s that look good. All you sorry ass middle aged men could do is complain cause that's what losers do complain about shit instead of being useful. Why are you even coming back to this post every day if it's so pointless? Oh yeah, that's right! Cause you're all sitting on your asses doing nothing. Go fuck a socket wrench if you don't have anything helpful. At least I acknowledge I don't know shit about wheel fitment off the bat instead of pretending like I know EVERYTHING like you obnoxious assholes. I would've rather got 20 memes and no advice then listen to you angry pathetic deadbeat dads hahahah.

Have a nice day I know I will
Old 07-01-2014, 09:29 AM   #50
StuckeyOG
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
i saved all my hard earned cash to buy a 240SX

...and now I am struggling to buy wheels

cube wheels

(sigh)

anyone want to donate some spare tires? picture him rollin on 15x4... he keeps them clean tho.
Not struggling to buy cube wheels. Considered buying them cus I don't have enough for 5 lug conversion and any wheels I like are gonna be over 1000 bucks. Yea I may be a kid who spent 5 grand on his s14 but that just says I'd rather buy an older slower car and put money into making it a gem so I don't care what you got to say about me "jumping on the bandwagon"
Old 07-01-2014, 09:37 AM   #51
ixfxi
Post Whore!

you got it all twisted

i didnt call you a bandwagon 240 owner, i'm just trash talking because you're asking about putting these bunk wheels on your car

joining zilvia is like getting jumped into a gang, you're going to have to take your licks until you understand what to do and what not to do

the problem with the cube wheels is that they're just janky. 6" wide is stock wheel territory but what makes it worse is the high offset, its sunk in.

the reason this thread is so absurd is because you could EASILY buy stock wheels for fucking DIRT CHEAP (sometimes FREE) and you'll be perfectly fine - no one would say a word. once you start doing stupid shit, then people talk and bash you down.

back in the day i ran some 16" wheels that were +50 offset... sucks right? wrong. because they were 16x8 RX7 wheels. to this day I still love those wheels and think they look great on an S13. problem is, you'll easily spend a few hundred on custom machined spacers to bring them down to +30 so that they fit and look right

so the short answer is: get stock wheels and quit being a douche.
Old 07-01-2014, 10:41 AM   #52
Corbic
Post Whore!

OEM Nissan Wheels?

Quote:
50% of your answers are I should have searched when I already pointed out the search function was down then again I don't think they teach trolls to read under their bridges.
Search feature works fine. Many wheel threads are also stickies, as is the forum user guide and small question thread

The only troll here is you, and you are correct, tolls suck at language arts.

Quote:
And the other half are you morons talking shit about my "wheel style". This post was about cube wheel functionality and other oem wheels functionality. not about style *SNIP*.
Form > Function

You can also cut the gay slurs. It makes you sound 12 (or a closet case struggling to grip with why Justin Bieber gives him a boner)

Quote:

I asked if Nissan cube wheels have functional offsets because I can get them for next to nothing and I've seen people slammed on 15s that look good.
Wait, didn't you just say you don't care about style, just function?

Quote:
All you sorry ass middle aged men could do is complain cause that's what losers do complain about shit instead of being useful.
So are you middle aged? Cuz you are doing a lot of complaining while also coming off as utterly useless.

Quote:
Why are you even coming back to this post every day if it's so pointless? Oh yeah, that's right! Cause you're all sitting on your asses doing nothing.
And getting paid while doing it. Stay in school and you too can be cool like me.

Quote:
Go fuck a socket wrench if you don't have anything helpful.
...more sexual frustration..

Quote:
At least I acknowledge I don't know shit about wheel fitment off the bat instead of pretending like I know EVERYTHING like you obnoxious assholes.

Maybe you should just shut up, sit down and see how barter town is run. You acknowledge you don't know shit. The problem is you don't like what you are hearing so instead of shifting your paradigm, you want to howl like a child.

Quote:
I would've rather got 20 memes and
Case in point. We actually communicate with words instead of colorful pictures like little children.

Quote:
no advice then listen to you angry pathetic deadbeat dads hahahah.
Sounds like some personal projection issues.
Old 07-01-2014, 10:52 AM   #53
StuckeyOG
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
you got it all twisted

i didnt call you a bandwagon 240 owner, i'm just trash talking because you're asking about putting these bunk wheels on your car

joining zilvia is like getting jumped into a gang, you're going to have to take your licks until you understand what to do and what not to do

the problem with the cube wheels is that they're just janky. 6" wide is stock wheel territory but what makes it worse is the high offset, its sunk in.

the reason this thread is so absurd is because you could EASILY buy stock wheels for fucking DIRT CHEAP (sometimes FREE) and you'll be perfectly fine - no one would say a word. once you start doing stupid shit, then people talk and bash you down.

back in the day i ran some 16" wheels that were +50 offset... sucks right? wrong. because they were 16x8 RX7 wheels. to this day I still love those wheels and think they look great on an S13. problem is, you'll easily spend a few hundred on custom machined spacers to bring them down to +30 so that they fit and look right

so the short answer is: get stock wheels and quit being a douche.
I really don't give a shit if I have a thought and a question I'm going to ask it, I don't care if you all have sticks up your asses and feel you have to answer like a stuck up 13 year old girl with bratty little comments.

Get over yourselves everybody starts somewhere. If anyone is being a douche its you, racepar, and bushido. kudos guys I bet you're all creaming your pants about how good of trolls you are.

"Despite that, nobody flamed him or got bent out of shape. Instead people have been respectful and posted up helpful information with accompanying photos".

Yes very helpful considering I said I wanted 4 lug OEM wheels that function well other than stocks, asked out of curiosity if any of you "all-knowing Zilvians" knew that, and all they could manage to get out there is "You fail, your style sucks, impossible no such thing as good 4 lugs" Yeah real respectful, real helpful. Lets post pics of exactly what the OP doesn't want and consistently talk shit about him.

Notice how Pulsar and Sumslapper probably had the exact same thoughts you guys did but kept it to themselves because they don't know me, what I do, or what situation I'm in at the time.

And Corbic why am I expected to stay classy while you guys can all go running your mouths like a bunch of monkeys? Seems like you should be addressing more than just myself if thats your big concern here Corbic.

I COULD easily run stock wheels. But then again I don't want wheels that are so out of proportion they can't be balanced. Not to mention ugly from curb rash cause nobody can park for shit apparently. That's why I've been asking if anyone knows of OTHER OEM WHEELS that fit well. Shit, some other guy even said he'd been looking for cube rims for months for his 240 on the guy with the wheels post. so I figured it was a common wheel for people to throw on.

Whatever though, this thread has only gone downhill since you three muffs got in on it. I was looking for advice on wheels. Not an argument over the internet about wheels, fucking pathetic that you guys get off on that seriously lol.

Thanks to pulsar and sumslapper for actually trying to contribute. Everyone else just thinks theyre real clever by informing me about wheels I've already seen everywhere and talking shit. If that sadism don't work go for some masochism and cut yourselves.
Old 07-01-2014, 10:53 AM   #54
simmode1
Post Whore!

Oh boy. We were actually being nice, OP. But now might be a good time to get your flame suit out.
Old 07-01-2014, 10:54 AM   #55
pulsar

StuckeyOG - We did get off track however the best way to learn is to ask, yes and do research. I can help explain how offset works to you, but you have to be a bit more pleasant, your the new guy and that is the "Zilvian" troll way to bash instead of help. You know the 15", 16'... is the diameter of the wheel and the width of the wheel would be like 6", 7" 8" for example... The Offset is how far from the center the rim hub is actually set at. It's a little more complicated cause it's more like the center of the bead where the tire rests, but overall the middle per say. A 16x8" wheel with a 0 offset fits flush with an S13. I know from my wheels, but I don't know the best fitment for an S14. Maybe someone can chime in. The wheel fitment thread is really very helpful though.
Stock wheels like my maxima wheels were 16x7" with +35 offset so they sat pretty sunken in under the fenders.

I found this tire conversion website helpful for the tires when I wanted to find out about them also.
http://tire-size-conversion.com/tire-size-comparison/

Wheel offset Educational learning link
http://www.performancetrucks.net/for...lained-441459/
Old 07-01-2014, 10:55 AM   #56
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Oh boy. We were actually being nice, OP. But now might be a good time to get your flame suit out.

Or create a new SN.

Quote:

And Corbic why am I expected to stay classy while you guys can all go running your mouths like a bunch of monkeys? Seems like you should be addressing more than just myself if thats your big concern here Corbic.

www.240sxforums.com

Zilvia is not the place for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulsar View Post
StuckeyOG - We did get off track however the best way to learn is to ask, yes and do research. I can help explain how offset works to you, but you have to be a bit more pleasant, your the new guy and that is the "Zilvian" troll way to bash instead of help.

Hmmm 7 posts and talking about "the zilvian way".
Old 07-01-2014, 11:50 AM   #57
JBB
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
JBB is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
this thread is awesome. i very much enjoyed reading it on my lunch break
Old 07-01-2014, 12:00 PM   #58
StuckeyOG
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Hmmm 7 posts and talking about "the zilvian way".
Not going anywhere, although you did contradict yourself by saying I should get a new screen name and to leave zilvia right after. herpderp.

Congratulations you have 4,000 posts on Zilvia. I bet that got you real far in life, sitting around flaming peoples threads non-stop, eating hot pockets all day. You, Bushido, racepar, and ixfxi all wanna be unpleasant douchebags and expect me to "be more pleasant because im the new guy". Sounds like a croc of shit, if I go somewhere level-headed and people are calling me out I'm going to do the same shit right back, same goes for the internet.

Yeah Pulsar has 7 posts but at least he can contribute helpful information the way he would tell me to my face. I know for a fact you guys don't talk like this to 240 owners or anyone like this in person because you're the kinda pussies who run their mouths over a computer screen and are scared to get your teeth broken in. Gotta love the internet.

Regardless, I know now to disregard anything your little 'original zilvian' gang has to say. Yeah cool you gave me advice and you've all owned S-Chassis cars for a few years longer to me. Doesn't mean shit if you can't word it in a humane manner. Go back to your mother and ask her for lessons on etiquette. Or just go ask her for lessons on sucking dick god knows she knows how. You can make a living off that don't gotta be polite since, you know, your mouth is always full of dick. Shit, nothing new there in your case.
Old 07-01-2014, 12:08 PM   #59
pulsar

Corbic - Where I may have only "7" posts, those few posts are only because I do 99.9999999% of my forum learning by reading not trolling or really posting, thus your coice to ignore mentioning my sign up date. For the record I have personally built my first SR'd S13 hatch in 2003 which I sold to XAT Raciing who sold it to a guy who shipped it to Hawaii, my second S13 being a convertible and my 3rd being my current black convertible. Aside from those I have owned 4 U.S. Pulsars and one Nissan Hardbody, all of which I do my own mechanical and customization work. Where does most of that learning come from? Listening, reading and learning, not just trolling on the forums so my post count E-penis looks big. lol No hard feelings honestly, just returning the warm Not "Zilvian" love. lol
Old 07-01-2014, 12:16 PM   #60
iStayBroke
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
iStayBroke is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=396982

Was on page 4 of the chat section.
Closed Thread