Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2014, 10:38 PM   #1381
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinzhou View Post

i hate being banned from the marketplace there is nothing to do on zilvia now i know i should of posted pics.......ugh
he banned you cause you didnt post pics?
Old 08-18-2014, 10:41 PM   #1382
kevinzhou
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
kevinzhou is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshchewuhh View Post
he banned you cause you didnt post pics?

yup yup for rest of the month
Old 08-18-2014, 10:55 PM   #1383
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxide View Post
Its ok for dorkirdork to post in threads his shitbox doesn't belong in... Because if you call him on it you're a "hater", or you get pinked.
Says the guy with a gaudy artificial penis for a car and wants $18k with a stock ass 1j...

Sick wing bro, matches the cheap ass retard color wheels gold engine bay.

And don't even get me started with the cheap shit mods on this $18k dollar waste of space...
Old 08-18-2014, 11:05 PM   #1384
teh smithers
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
teh smithers is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by racepar1 View Post
mean stuff
Hey.

Be nice.
Old 08-18-2014, 11:31 PM   #1385
Boss240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (25)
Boss240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Man I love all this animosity that there is between people on this forum. It is so much fun to read all these comments.
Old 08-19-2014, 12:03 AM   #1386
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
This page just made my fucking life

PS Sorry Z guy. It's not too horrible minus the wheels.

Old 08-19-2014, 12:08 AM   #1387
mrturboextreme
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
mrturboextreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
This page just made my fucking life

PS Sorry Z guy. It's not too horrible minus the wheels.

Correct me if I'm wrong but was that kouki originally silver moss? It looks like it was... I hate people.
Old 08-19-2014, 12:12 AM   #1388
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
you know

i just wanted to say....

as time goes on, you guys have less and less respect for one another

what the fuck, BRO. even moderators are catching shit now?

calling someone a moron or a fucking idiot is one thing, but making a mockery of them by photoshopping a tee-shirt... now thats just going too far.
Old 08-19-2014, 12:34 AM   #1389
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
calling someone a moron or a fucking idiot is one thing, but making a mockery of them by photoshopping a tee-shirt... now thats just going too far.
While I agree with you for the most part, I DO think dorki gets too technical and anal about things. And then breaks the rules he makes
Old 08-19-2014, 12:39 AM   #1390
waxball88
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
waxball88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxide View Post
I have never laughed harder at any single post I've ever seen in my entire life than I did, and still do, at this picture. You're a saint. Godspeed.
Old 08-19-2014, 01:01 AM   #1391
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
When the moderators were respectable people they got the respect they EARNED and served.

ThatGuy is out of the game. Phlip has less and less to do with the forum. MrMeph is gone and has been for years as far as I can tell. ExitSpeed isn't a mod anymore. There are a very small handful of decent mods still in action but they sure aren't the dick swinging face of the forum.
Old 08-19-2014, 01:03 AM   #1392
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
You gonna get pinked! Lol
wow Corbic... i know 12 year olds who have more sense and maturity than you do. go take your rabble rousing elsewhere.

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!

Last edited by dorkidori_s13; 08-19-2014 at 02:07 AM..
Old 08-19-2014, 01:12 AM   #1393
Reece
Nissanaholic!

I love Corbic. He's actually pretty reasonable...

Old 08-19-2014, 01:13 AM   #1394
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshchewuhh View Post
^LMAO! bahahahahahaha I cant right now. Im pretty sure i saw this on tumblr and i was laughing my ass off

I mean if another mod is quoting the rules on his post then something is wrong. LOL

did anyone else notice that he changed his join date from 2007 to 2003? lol or am i tripn
thats because my actual join date was 2003 josh. i had a previous account that was merged with this one.

funny the amount of haters i have in this thread... good to know im doing my job!

Old 08-19-2014, 01:14 AM   #1395
Farzam
Post Whore!

Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
you know

i just wanted to say....

as time goes on, you guys have less and less respect for one another

what the fuck, BRO. even moderators are catching shit now?

Dude, when I was 15-16 on here and premie people would have me do the WORST shit ever...we used to get into people's photobuckets and post explicit pics of their girlfriends and shit like that. And then troll em on every forum they are on. No corner of the internet was safe. We weren't e-thugs, we were e-vikings. So, that being said, the shirt thing is a way better way to handle it.

Talking shit to a mod should be cool as long as it's in an appropriate area...this is zilvia, not nico. I don't care for this thread, it's a tasteless way to post tasteless shit...just a bunch of kids trying to hard to hop on the wagon. Motherfuckers are weak with the shit nowadays. TREAD YOUR OWN PATH PPL.
P.S. Glad to see you're alive ixfxi!!
Old 08-19-2014, 01:17 AM   #1396
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

i also find it amusing the amount of shit im catching for modding the marketplace and doing a pretty decent job at it as now there are rules in place to weed out the people too lazy to post photos or title their threads correctly... last i checked, all the rules that were re-written (including the bump rule) seem to be making the marketplace more like it use to be

but hey, its fun to all gang up on one person and really make them feel bad right? glad youve all decided to do this, has totally made my night. thanks!

Old 08-19-2014, 01:20 AM   #1397
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
don't worry dorki dori, i still think you're a-ok
Old 08-19-2014, 01:22 AM   #1398
Farzam
Post Whore!

Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
i also find it amusing the amount of shit im catching for modding the marketplace and doing a pretty decent job at it as now there are rules in place to weed out the people too lazy to post photos or title their threads correctly... last i checked, all the rules that were re-written (including the bump rule) seem to be making the marketplace more like it use to be

but hey, its fun to all gang up on one person and really make them feel bad right? glad youve all decided to do this, has totally made my night. thanks!
I think the marketplace is running smooth...but don't post your car in the wheel fitment whore thread with 16's and wheel gap and expect applause...i've made the mistake myself plenty of times. But because you're a mod, especially in the marketplace where people get the most butthurt, people are gonna hate on you even more.

Your car looks really cool and period-correct, this would be a more appropriate section to post pics of fitment.

http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=406086
Old 08-19-2014, 01:32 AM   #1399
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzam View Post
I think the marketplace is running smooth...but don't post your car in the wheel fitment whore thread with 16's and wheel gap and expect applause...i've made the mistake myself plenty of times. Your car looks cool but this would be a more appropriate section to post pics of fitment

http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=406086
eh, i guess im still use to the old days where 15s/16s were ok to post in there that werent hellapoke and actually fit well... but meh i posted, caught shit and left it alone until some guy a few pages back started it all over again!

i am amazed though at the amount of shit talking that goes on behind my back... didnt think i had this many haters out there, guess im doing something right in life then?

oh, and being called a tool a couple days ago was hillarious! the guy who photoshopped my shirt, good job! at least you have some outlet for creativity, even if its trying to make someone feel bad in the process. there was a member a few pages back saying how weak my designs are, sorry i cant powder your butt and pat you on the head with everything i make. if you dont like what i produce, take your energy to go find something else instead of wasting it on running your mouth to create negativity toward someone else.

funny how many folks are so ready to open their mouths and say horrible things about me, but to be honest, i deal with it every day and yes it does hurt, and i dont give a fuck if its the internet or not, i take shit personally... but your annoying and bitter hate for who i am does fuel what pushes me, so please proceed in fueling my fire and drive in life! at least im doing my damnedest to create something good and fun for our scene... but hey, photoshopping pictures to make fun of others, trash talking people who dont agree with your view point and acting like your shit doesnt stink is what the internet is all about now is it?

Last edited by dorkidori_s13; 08-19-2014 at 02:21 AM..
Old 08-19-2014, 01:39 AM   #1400
Farzam
Post Whore!

Quote:
eh, i guess im still use to the old days where 15s/16s were ok to post in there that werent hellapoke... but meh i posted, caught shit and left it alone until some guy a few pages back started it all over again!

i am amazed though at the amount of shit talking that goes on behind my back... didnt think i had this many haters out there, guess im doing something right in life then?

oh, and being called a tool a couple days ago was hillarious! the guy who photoshopped my shirt, good job! at least you have some outlet for creativity, even it is trying to makes someone feel bad in the process. there was a member a few pages back saying how weak my designs are, sorry i cant powder your butt and pat you on the head with everything i make. if you dont like what i produce, take your energy to go find something else instead of wasting it on running your mouth to create negativity toward someone else.

funny how many folks are so ready to open their mouths and say horrible things about me, but to be honest, i deal with it every day and yes it DOES hurt, and i dont give a fuck if its the internet or not, i take shit personally... but your annoying hate does fuel what pushes me, so please proceed in fueling my fire and drive in life! at least im doing my damnedest to do something good and fun for our scene... but hey, photoshopping pictures to make fun of others, trash talking people who dont agree with your view point and acting like your shit doesnt stink is what the internet is all about now right?

I thought the shirt was kinda funny...if it were made about me i'd be kinda flattered.

Bro, I appreciate you. Next time you need some parts, I will hook you the F up as long as my shop carries it.
Old 08-19-2014, 01:42 AM   #1401
l adam l
Zilvia Member

l adam l is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
i deal with it every day and yes it does hurt, and i dont give a fuck if its the internet or not, i take shit personally...

Last edited by dorkidori_s13; 08-19-2014 at 02:21 AM..
Old 08-19-2014, 02:39 AM   #1402
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Quote:

i deal with it every day and yes it does hurt, and i dont give a fuck if its the internet or not, i take shit personally...

You take it personally when some dipshit stranger on the internet, that you have never met and more than likely will never meet, says something bad about you? Cmon... I'm not trying to be a dick, but cmon...

Off topic: Full BN Blister aero, stock suspension, stock wheels:
Old 08-19-2014, 02:42 AM   #1403
Farzam
Post Whore!

Quote:

You take it personally when some dipshit stranger on the internet, that you have never met and more than likely will never meet, says something bad about you? Cmon... I'm not trying to be a dick, but cmon...

Off topic: Full BN Blister aero, stock suspension, stock wheels:
Well, that dude gets a LOT of shit, and he does a LOT of work to make this forum a better place, so I kinda see where he's coming from, but I see where you're coming from as well.

HEY BRO MY WHEELS ARE ON THEIR WAY FROM JAPAN FUCK U THEY'RE 3 PIECES
Old 08-19-2014, 02:59 AM   #1404
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Well, that dude gets a LOT of shit, and he does a LOT of work to make this forum a better place, so I kinda see where he's coming from, but I see where you're coming from as well.
Oh for sure. You're absolutely correct. But EVERYONE should read that... Everyone should know that some idiot on the internet shouldn't affect you at all haha.

Quote:
HEY BRO MY WHEELS ARE ON THEIR WAY FROM JAPAN FUCK U THEY'RE 3 PIECES
NEW VARRSTOENS BRUH?
Old 08-19-2014, 03:08 AM   #1405
Farzam
Post Whore!

Quote:
Oh for sure. You're absolutely correct. But EVERYONE should read that... Everyone should know that some idiot on the internet shouldn't affect you at all haha.

NEW VARRSTOENS BRUH?
You can't help how you feel sometimes, that's why they feelinz brej. Sometimes the heart don't wanna hear what the mind says. Plus you never know, this dude might have depression or some shit. Can't control that shit. With all this Robin Williams shit that went down, i've been kinda trying to think about treating people a tiiiiny bit better. He has this movie he was in, I forget the name, but basically his son died choking himself while masterbating, so Robin Williams makes it look like he hung himself, and then writes a suicide note...then everybody at the school gets ahold of the note and everybody feels bad and blah blah blah blah blah....it's on netflix. Poking fun at people is cool as fuck, but sometimes ppl take it too far.

BRUH VARRSTONERZ ON DECK CUZZO WE STR8 FLEXXIN AT DA SONIC MEET
Old 08-19-2014, 03:18 AM   #1406
l adam l
Zilvia Member

Quote:
You can't help how you feel sometimes, that's why they feelinz brej. Sometimes the heart don't wanna hear what the mind says. Plus you never know, this dude might have depression or some shit. Can't control that shit. With all this Robin Williams shit that went down, i've been kinda trying to think about treating people a tiiiiny bit better. He has this movie he was in, I forget the name, but basically his son died choking himself while masterbating, so Robin Williams makes it look like he hung himself, and then writes a suicide note...then everybody at the school gets ahold of the note and everybody feels bad and blah blah blah blah blah....it's on netflix. Poking fun at people is cool as fuck, but sometimes ppl take it too far.

BRUH VARRSTONERZ ON DECK CUZZO WE STR8 FLEXXIN AT DA SONIC MEET
Seriously. ..he's a GROWN MAN in his fucking 30s. He needs to grow a fucking pair. I like his car, I think it looks better than half that shit on the fitment thread. But I'm also the person that isn't going to spend 2-4k on a set of wheels just because they have some name branded on them. I don't give a shit if anyone likes what I say or do or takes offense, it's the fucking internet. Kinda like how I posted up saying a 94 skyline was a r33...something I've 'known' forlike 10 years. Didn't even bother googling it because I thought I was right...got laughed at for it, I'm not going to ball up in a corner and cry about it. Bottom line he needs to suck it up, haters gunna hate.
Old 08-19-2014, 03:21 AM   #1407
danshaz
Zilvia Junkie

danshaz is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 08-19-2014, 03:40 AM   #1408
Farzam
Post Whore!

^^^^That interior just screams DANGER TO MANIFOLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by l adam l View Post
Seriously. ..he's a GROWN MAN in his fucking 30s. He needs to grow a fucking pair. I like his car, I think it looks better than half that shit on the fitment thread. But I'm also the person that isn't going to spend 2-4k on a set of wheels just because they have some name branded on them. I don't give a shit if anyone likes what I say or do or takes offense, it's the fucking internet. Kinda like how I posted up saying a 94 skyline was a r33...something I've 'known' forlike 10 years. Didn't even bother googling it because I thought I was right...got laughed at for it, I'm not going to ball up in a corner and cry about it. Bottom line he needs to suck it up, haters gunna hate.
I said what I had to say and i'll leave it at that.

I buy $2-4k wheels cause i've hit walls going 100+mph and instead of me needing to get a whole new chassis I just had the replace the wheel. Instead of my wheel obliterating into 1000 pieces, it broke my LCA and wedged itself inbetween the wheel well and barrier to protect my precious hardtop/widebody/voltex wing/frame like a true samurai. Gramlights 57dR save my life/my car. Not saying every time I wreck that would happen, but i'm sure if the wheel obliterated thing would have gone worse for me.
Old 08-19-2014, 03:52 AM   #1409
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
I buy $2-4k wheels cause i've hit walls going 100+mph and instead of me needing to get a whole new chassis I just had the replace the wheel. Instead of my wheel obliterating into 1000 pieces, it broke my LCA and wedged itself inbetween the wheel well and barrier to protect my precious hardtop/widebody/voltex wing/frame like a true samurai. Gramlights 57dR save my life/my car. Not saying every time I wreck that would happen, but i'm sure if the wheel obliterated thing would have gone worse for me.
This this this this! This is why I buy real wheels... For example, I think XXR 962s look a little cooler than my Sparco drift spares, but they are low quality and wouldn't last through half the shit I put my trusty Sparcos through.
Old 08-19-2014, 04:02 AM   #1410
l adam l
Zilvia Member

That wheel cost reference was ment for him. good stuff you're actually using them for their purpose. I wouldn't so that's why i dont care what they cost. I'd rather spend the extra 1-3k on parts. But anyways...this thread is way off topic. And idk how to post pics from my phone.
Closed Thread