Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

View Poll Results: Voting Donald Trump for president?
Trump will get my support. 144 38.92%
Trump will not get my support. 226 61.08%
Voters: 370. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-29-2015, 12:57 PM   #1
Highway Riding
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Highway Riding is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Sad state of politics to be honest. If your a conservative even more reason to be sad. Trump has common sense idea's like use a umbrella if you are going out in the rain. Ben Carson is just silly. But yet these are the front runners. FML! I like Chris Christie, Marco Rubio and Carly Fiorina yet they will not go far at all! Sad state for sure.
Old 10-29-2015, 01:57 PM   #2
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highway Riding View Post
Sad state of politics to be honest. If your a conservative even more reason to be sad. Trump has common sense idea's like use a umbrella if you are going out in the rain. Ben Carson is just silly. But yet these are the front runners. FML! I like Chris Christie, Marco Rubio and Carly Fiorina yet they will not go far at all! Sad state for sure.
"common sense" like "I'm a self made billionaire" when his father loaned him a million bucks to go invest (some reports claim it was MUCH more than the Trump-claimed number of $1million) when he was just starting out. Hardly "self made".

Furthermore, he would be worth an estimated $10 BILLION more if he had just invested in a unmanaged index fund.

http://www.vox.com/2015/9/2/9248963/...ump-index-fund
http://www.moneytalksnews.com/why-yo...-donald-trump/

Fiorino slashed THOUSANDS of jobs during her tenure at HP and then walked off with a severance package worth millions. Yeah I definitely want her at the helm.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...-job-scam.html

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 02:34 PM   #3
Highway Riding
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
"common sense" like "I'm a self made billionaire" when his father loaned him a million bucks to go invest (some reports claim it was MUCH more than the Trump-claimed number of $1million) when he was just starting out. Hardly "self made".

Furthermore, he would be worth an estimated $10 BILLION more if he had just invested in a unmanaged index fund.

http://www.vox.com/2015/9/2/9248963/...ump-index-fund
http://www.moneytalksnews.com/why-yo...-donald-trump/

Fiorino slashed THOUSANDS of jobs during her tenure at HP and then walked off with a severance package worth millions. Yeah I definitely want her at the helm.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...-job-scam.html
I most certainly get the Fiorina hate as my uncle was fired directly after she took office along with all the others. But that is business. Out of all the candidates feel Christie (even hated in our home state), Marco and Fiorina are the only true contenders. An old timer told me you have to pick your poison. I would pick Carly over Hillary any day of the week.
Old 10-29-2015, 03:59 PM   #4
TMW
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
TMW is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
like Chris Christie, Marco Rubio and Carly Fiorina.

i literally hate those 3 candidates more than anyone on either side

the debate last night...

in all honesty, hate to sound like reince, but the moderators were horrible. jake tapper is obviously not some right winger, but he did a decent job during the cnn debate.

i have no idea why they let fiorina ramble on forever when it wasnt her turn to speak, but when anyone else went over by 1 second it was "thank you thank you thank you"

the debate didnt really change my opinion (for the better) of anyone on the stage, just made me hate fiorina, christie, and rubio more.

the fact that rubio can talk about firing federal workers when they dont show up, then not show up to his federal job is unbelievable. since june 1 rubio has missed more than 60% of roll call votes in the senate. paul who is also running has missed 1%...

fiorina runs some businesses into the ground. gets destroyed in a senate race, now wants to run the country.

christie wants more nsa spying, will enfore marijuana prohibition, more war, more spending...
Old 10-30-2015, 10:12 AM   #5
Highway Riding
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMW View Post
i literally hate those 3 candidates more than anyone on either side

the debate last night...

in all honesty, hate to sound like reince, but the moderators were horrible. jake tapper is obviously not some right winger, but he did a decent job during the cnn debate.

i have no idea why they let fiorina ramble on forever when it wasnt her turn to speak, but when anyone else went over by 1 second it was "thank you thank you thank you"

the debate didnt really change my opinion (for the better) of anyone on the stage, just made me hate fiorina, christie, and rubio more.

the fact that rubio can talk about firing federal workers when they dont show up, then not show up to his federal job is unbelievable. since june 1 rubio has missed more than 60% of roll call votes in the senate. paul who is also running has missed 1%...

fiorina runs some businesses into the ground. gets destroyed in a senate race, now wants to run the country.

christie wants more nsa spying, will enfore marijuana prohibition, more war, more spending...
This is the good thing about a democracy. We can "try to choose" or pick our "poison". the HP thing has been beaten to death. Same thing happened with Obama as far as a no show or absent senator with a barely there record. Chris Christie actually is the best candidate as a republican Gov in the bluest state in America. Fed has spoken on Marijuana. It is legal for medical purposes in NJ right now! When it comes to wars we can leave that to our generals. Politics isn't pretty!
Old 10-30-2015, 02:50 PM   #6
TMW
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
TMW is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
This is the good thing about a democracy. We can "try to choose" or pick our "poison". the HP thing has been beaten to death. Same thing happened with Obama as far as a no show or absent senator with a barely there record. Chris Christie actually is the best candidate as a republican Gov in the bluest state in America. Fed has spoken on Marijuana. It is legal for medical purposes in NJ right now! When it comes to wars we can leave that to our generals. Politics isn't pretty!

so you think fiorina despite her record is qualified, and you would want her president?

obama doing that is unacceptable as well. rubio is literally the republican obama. has no experience in the real world. just college, state legislature, and a first term senator. now he wants to be president and people on the right dont call him on it like they did obama.

i dont think nj is the bluest state in the country first. and the reason that he does well is because hes such a big government rino. medical marijuana is so hard to obtain in nj it might as well be illegal still. the fact is, he has said that he would enforce federal law on marijuana and lock people up for it. sounds like someone who doesnt respect the 10th amendment. and the federal government hasnt spoken on marijuana. they said it was a schedule 1 in 1970 and it still is. the obama justice department has just decided to turn a blind eye to states who have decided otherwise.
Old 11-03-2015, 08:06 AM   #7
Highway Riding
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMW View Post
so you think fiorina despite her record is qualified, and you would want her president?

obama doing that is unacceptable as well. rubio is literally the republican obama. has no experience in the real world. just college, state legislature, and a first term senator. now he wants to be president and people on the right dont call him on it like they did obama.

i dont think nj is the bluest state in the country first. and the reason that he does well is because hes such a big government rino. medical marijuana is so hard to obtain in nj it might as well be illegal still. the fact is, he has said that he would enforce federal law on marijuana and lock people up for it. sounds like someone who doesnt respect the 10th amendment. and the federal government hasnt spoken on marijuana. they said it was a schedule 1 in 1970 and it still is. the obama justice department has just decided to turn a blind eye to states who have decided otherwise.
I still consider her a good candidate. There is no such thing as Captain America with zero skeletons. Who else is actually qualified? Dems didn't call out Obama as is customary for either side. That's why we unfortunately have a 2 party system lol. You have to pick your poison or sit on the sidelines and do nothing.