Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA

USA Talk to others in your region.

Old 12-10-2004, 01:54 AM   #1
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
TRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TRUENOCOUPE
Track Days - January 17th - Buttonwillow - UPDATED WITH PICS!

Please visit our forum for more info... Private Events Forums

I believed this is holiday for mostly everyone. So NO WORK AND SCHOOL! Come out and play!

Signups for running the East Loop Button Willow are open.

It will be limited to 12 drivers, signups are on a first come first serve basis.

Please contact [email protected] to register. Include your full name, contact information, emergency contact information, car make, model, and color.

If payments are made through paypal it will be $135 with the online fee processing. Cash at the track or otherwise will no longer be accepted. Sorry, we just spend too much time running the event to be collecting payments on the day of the event. We will still accept check or cash payments mailed or hand delivered to Al or Erik.

Please contact [email protected] or [email protected] for any questions regarding payment or additional information.

-Al

Last edited by TRUENOCOUPE; 01-19-2005 at 02:33 PM..
TRUENOCOUPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2004, 07:52 PM   #2
balmo
Zilvia Junkie

balmo is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to balmo
ygm at private_events
balmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2004, 12:03 AM   #3
ghostuss
Zilvia FREAK!

ghostuss is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to ghostuss
Ok I am in. Anyone from San Diego is going?

ButtonWillow, CA entire circuit drift/grip event by shock drifting spot for sale. Take over my spot for $150 only.
ghostuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2004, 12:16 AM   #4
speeddreamz
Zilvia FREAK!

speeddreamz is just really nicespeeddreamz is just really nicespeeddreamz is just really nicespeeddreamz is just really nicespeeddreamz is just really nicespeeddreamz is just really nicespeeddreamz is just really nicespeeddreamz is just really nicespeeddreamz is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to speeddreamz
ditto from san francisco.
speeddreamz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2004, 07:39 PM   #5
downforce III
Leaky Injector

downforce III is an unknown quantity at this point
I guess i will be in too, any of u guys going too?
downforce III is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2004, 10:20 PM   #6
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

TRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymore
There are 3-4 Zilvian's that are coming...

2 more spot left.

-Al
Old 12-21-2004, 05:32 PM   #7
z_boi
Leaky Injector

z_boi is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to z_boi
so im in along with kenny jon and erika....

Shasta Speed Stars Baby!

z_boi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2004, 02:41 AM   #8
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

We still have about 2 more spots.
Old 01-19-2005, 11:29 AM   #9
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
i had fun at this event even though my car had some problems. actually all our cars had problems. props to al and erik for running an event that went smoothly.. ill defintely try to head out to you guys other events. its fun rolling down south with a group of friends too! looking forward to the pictures that you took al. btw, im kenny the guy with the blk s13 kouki front whos car broke down on the track and also went into a mud pool and had to be towed out. it was only twice! not three times. haha. nice meeting you guys and other ppl at the track

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2005, 02:22 PM   #10
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRpilot
i had fun at this event even though my car had some problems. actually all our cars had problems. props to al and erik for running an event that went smoothly.. ill defintely try to head out to you guys other events. its fun rolling down south with a group of friends too! looking forward to the pictures that you took al. btw, im kenny the guy with the blk s13 kouki front whos car broke down on the track and also went into a mud pool and had to be towed out. it was only twice! not three times. haha. nice meeting you guys and other ppl at the track

Thank you for the feedback. I thought this event went smoothly but I will make it 100% better next time.

I didn't like the Idea of having the "LINE" after lunch. Ill post pics in a bit.
Old 01-19-2005, 02:26 PM   #11
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

I suck at taking pics. Some of the pics below are hosted by Mike Ruane aka Dage and George S.

I still have about 1 GIG of pics that needs to be uploaded on my server. Im lazy. Im tired. Im all bruise up. Ill get them up ASAP. Ill have these pics on my gallery soon.

The pics below is what I took. Note that this is my first time using a REAL CAMERA and I was handicapped. Not bad for the first timer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Ruane aka Dage
mophos.net proudly presents Buttonwillow 1/17 pics by Al.

I don't think he asked them to say "cheese"... (Al - Phuckdrifting style!)

Thanks for taking pics, Al.

Last edited by TRUENOCOUPE; 01-19-2005 at 03:17 PM..
Old 01-19-2005, 02:28 PM   #12
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

This photo's are from George S. The guy that was driving the Purple S14. He's going to be uploading pics on my server. its about a GIG!!111111

Enjoy
-Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by George S
Pics I took while freezing my a s s off working the hill..I drove the dark purple S14. Some of you were going too fast for me to catch on my crappy s230 :P If you want the original email me.

Old 01-19-2005, 04:29 PM   #13
Drift_Ladie
Zilvia Member

Drift_Ladie is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Drift_Ladie
heyy nice pics! can't wait to see more
Old 01-19-2005, 07:29 PM   #14
balmo
Zilvia Junkie

balmo is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to balmo
nice event, here are some pics..

more pics at my webpage...
see you next event!
balmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2005, 02:38 PM   #15
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

Here are 343 Pics that I took. They look good in small sizes but once they are viewed in original size. They are super huge and some are blurry.

Here's the link.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...il-AlbumInvite

-Al