Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 09-09-2020, 06:26 AM   #17191
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigs View Post
Three posts on one page. I think we found Adam's biggest fan.

Not sure if you're trying to increase the chance that people see the link for the wack merch in your sig, or if you really hate "successful" people that much.

Let's make this fun for everyone, haven't done this in a while ^__^

Will there be a winner? NOPE. Will either of us convince each other to change their mindset? NOPE. Will I enjoy attempting to make you pull your head out of your ass? YUP.

This is the doing it wrong thread, so I don't feel bad.

Challenge - don't degrade your intelligence to making this about riding male genitalia. I can already feel your brain hurting.
Yeah, but because you're so cool, I'll give you a 6% off discount on that wack merch. At least it's cooler than the old logo NISMO jacket you bought on BackShelf for $350. It even came with 3 JDM cigarette holes. What a steal.

The amount per page one posts is pretty insignificant. Also, when trying to sound intelligent, don't use fucking AOL anime faces from the 90's. It's not a good look, fam.

So let's have a civilized conversation then, friend. When is the last time someone got pushed from nothing to Pro2 without proving themselves in any sort of feeder series, losing a shit ton then getting pushed to Pro1 because of a sweet new livery and then in the first real battle, they get lost in the tire smoke and straighten out? When's the last time a rookie didn't full send hammer down the throttle and say fuck it and go for it other than letting off and straightening out so they don't hurt their pretty sponsored car? I'll even extend that to any division - FD US, FD Japan, D1, FD Australia, D1NZ, etc.

I'll wait.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2020, 11:15 AM   #17192
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
So let's have a civilized conversation then, friend. When is the last time someone got pushed from nothing to Pro2 without proving themselves in any sort of feeder series, losing a shit ton then getting pushed to Pro1 because of a sweet new livery and then in the first real battle, they get lost in the tire smoke and straighten out? When's the last time a rookie didn't full send hammer down the throttle and say fuck it and go for it other than letting off and straightening out so they don't hurt their pretty sponsored car? I'll even extend that to any division - FD US, FD Japan, D1, FD Australia, D1NZ, etc.
Literally like 90% of the time. I previously pointed out how many others have gone straight to pro2 or even pro. If you finish 7th or higher in points in pro2 (which he did) you can move up to pro. Idk why you?re still so salty about this. It?s not like it?s F1 and he took someone?s seat because his daddy bought the race team. Literally no one gives a flying fuck.
Old 09-09-2020, 04:43 PM   #17193
bigs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
bigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:

I'll wait.
I don't know. I don't follow FD. I stopped reading after you said the words "full send hammer down."

Carry on. I changed my mind.
bigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 06:55 AM   #17194
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I for real don't understand how FD is watchable for anyone. I barely like watching grassroots stuff.
Old 09-10-2020, 12:13 PM   #17195
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
I for real don't understand how FD is watchable for anyone. I barely like watching grassroots stuff.
i watched pro2 and 1 of the days of Pro, this past weekend, but only because it was too hot out to do much else. First time in years I've actually sat down and intentionally watched a round.

I do have it on in the background when i'm working in the garage, and its fine for that. I still wish there was a "mute J-rod" option.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2020, 06:33 AM   #17196
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
i watched pro2 and 1 of the days of Pro, this past weekend, but only because it was too hot out to do much else. First time in years I've actually sat down and intentionally watched a round.

I do have it on in the background when i'm working in the garage, and its fine for that. I still wish there was a "mute J-rod" option.
Same. I have a few televisions and a speaker system in my shop so to have some background noise isn't bad. I won't plant myself and literally watch from start to finish - I'm too ADHD for that. If I hear an interesting battle or someone debuting with a new team/car, I'll stop what I'm doing and take a peek but other than that, the bias and shit commentary is far too much for me.

They should be more like D1 and use drivers who know what they're looking at be judges and commentators.
Old 09-11-2020, 10:46 AM   #17197
brndck
Premium Member

brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Quote:
They should be more like D1 and use drivers who know what they're looking at be judges and commentators.
there was a few events where they had Joey Redmond from Wrecked, and one other dude doing the commentary if you watched the livestream, but jrod still did the commentary if you were actually at the event in person.

SO

MUCH

BETTER.

J-rod is just a hype man, there to yell "THE CHRIS FORSBERG NOS ENERGY TIRE RACK CIRCUIT CITY HOME DEPOT POWERADE oh wait the run is over already???"

he knows fuckall about drifting, and even after a decade as the announcer, still has nothing to contribute.

Quote:
Old 09-11-2020, 10:59 AM   #17198
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

He knows how to get paid, that's about it. You can tell both of them are pretty fucking dumb and are insanely biased. They say some shit to sway the judges one way or another like 'did you see that slightly correction' or something stupid when the other dude dipped four tires and hit the crowd and yet still somehow wins or goes OMT. FDUSA is literally all HYPE and horsepower. Only a few dudes are pure and give a shit like Chelsea, Ryan and Rad Dan. Passionate, humble, real. Say Howdy Get Rowdy and Rad Rad's YT's were something that I actively watched just because those dudes were in their own places doing shit to go drive. That's heart.
Old 09-13-2020, 11:26 PM   #17199
xschylerx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
xschylerx is on the path to ruinxschylerx is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post

this guy should get checked for a mental handicap
this got glossed over farrrrrr too quick.
also rip, this kit had so much potential to look good smh smh
xschylerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2020, 10:02 AM   #17200
cherryhatch

cherryhatch is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
Dookies Majestic back at it again

that was quick
Old 09-14-2020, 10:09 AM   #17201
Dirk Jan
Leaky Injector

Dirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of light
Old 09-14-2020, 10:38 AM   #17202
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
For those who didn't tune in:
-He qualified in round 1 [everyone who put down a scorable run did] and lost the first battle.
-He qualified in round 2 [everyone who put down a scorable run did] and lost the first battle.
You know how many other Pro1 drivers lost their first battles in both round 1 and 2? Ten drivers:

Ryan Litteral
Wataru Masuyama
Jonathan Nerren
Joao Barion
Jhonnattan Castro
Yves Meyer
Faruk Kugay
Dean Kearney
Tyler Nelson
Rome Charpentier

Every single one of these drivers has more seat time in professional competition than LZ does. Nobody "pushed him up" into Pro2 or Pro1, he earned his spot in both through legitimate channels established by FD. He didn't buy his way in. His lead run against Aasbo is proof that he has the car and skillset to compete if he can put it all together. Same as every other driver that lost in the Top 32 of both rounds.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2020, 01:39 PM   #17203
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
Ten drivers:

Ryan Litteral
Wataru Masuyama
Jonathan Nerren
Joao Barion
Jhonnattan Castro
Yves Meyer
Faruk Kugay
Dean Kearney
Tyler Nelson
Rome Charpentier
Are these real names or did you make them up? Not trolling.
Old 09-14-2020, 02:57 PM   #17204
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
I recognize 4 names out of that list.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2020, 04:01 PM   #17205
merlz
Zilvia Member

merlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Jan View Post
I see that and raise you...

Can anyone else see an FB RX-7 instead of a 180?
Old 09-14-2020, 05:22 PM   #17206
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
^i see fukboi shit stains on his forearms..thats all
S14rebuild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2020, 06:09 PM   #17207
zombiewolf513
BANNED

zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
thats a woman. still not good. at least go to a good artist, damn.
zombiewolf513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2020, 06:49 PM   #17208
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post

Even worse

That shit is 100% and fb rx7 lol
Old 09-15-2020, 06:04 AM   #17209
BryanSayWhat
Zilvia Member

BryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by merlz View Post
Can anyone else see an FB RX-7 instead of a 180?
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
That shit is 100% and fb rx7 lol
Shit, all you have to do is put a "3" under the "1" and say the "8" is a "B". Then just cross out the "0".

1B ̶0̶

Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
BryanSayWhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 06:23 AM   #17210
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Quote:
You know how many other Pro1 drivers lost their first battles in both round 1 and 2? Ten drivers:

Ryan Litteral
Wataru Masuyama
Jonathan Nerren
Joao Barion
Jhonnattan Castro
Yves Meyer
Faruk Kugay
Dean Kearney
Tyler Nelson
Rome Charpentier

Every single one of these drivers has more seat time in professional competition than LZ does. Nobody "pushed him up" into Pro2 or Pro1, he earned his spot in both through legitimate channels established by FD. He didn't buy his way in. His lead run against Aasbo is proof that he has the car and skillset to compete if he can put it all together. Same as every other driver that lost in the Top 32 of both rounds.
Oh, right. Then what happened in his follow when he got lost in tire smoke and let off? Lead runs are easy. There is no actual pressure on you.

I forgot. What feeder series did he at least attempt to compete in and win a round? I seem to have forgotten.
Old 09-15-2020, 11:30 AM   #17211
brndck
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post

I?m embarrassed FOR her.

[emoji2375][emoji2375][emoji2375]

Quote:
Old 09-15-2020, 11:49 AM   #17212
S14rebuild
BANNED

180 looks left hand drive, by the seat and dash lines
Old 09-15-2020, 01:09 PM   #17213
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
She went private because of everyone's bullying lol

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 01:10 PM   #17214
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

She can just put KPH next to 180 and put a seat on the other side and that will be that.
Old 09-15-2020, 01:19 PM   #17215
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
She went private because of everyone's bullying lol

This is what the world needs, push the stupid people and ideas out.

I hope in the near future she invests in some skin graphs n cleans her arms up!
Old 09-15-2020, 01:20 PM   #17216
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
She can just put KPH next to 180 and put a seat on the other side and that will be that.

Who brags about 111.8mph lmao
Old 09-15-2020, 01:53 PM   #17217
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Lead runs are easy. There is no actual pressure on you.
Lmao WHAT?! Have you ever actually been in a tandem battle before?!
Old 09-15-2020, 03:29 PM   #17218
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
I think that unless anyone here is an actual fan of FD, we should just not give a shit about a lame series.

WORLD PEACE.
Old 09-15-2020, 06:00 PM   #17219
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Yeah I just stopped responding at that point...
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 09:33 PM   #17220
bigs
Nissanaholic!

bigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
LOL

Quote:
Yeah I just stopped responding at that point...
Glad i'm not the only one.

This is what he said when he was talking about Adam earlier...

Quote:
I've met the kid many, many times.
Translation - Lives on the internet and pretends to have a full grasp of drifting. Lurks around cars in the pits, but never makes any attempt to introduce himself. Goes home and proceeds to post in this thread about the vast knowledge he has gained from lurking around people in the pits. Had he introduced himself, he would realize that the majority of people are actually humans.

Supa, give me a fucking break dude. I get that an opinion is an opinion, but yours is so ill-informed. I'm not even talking about Adam anymore.

Your personal experiences are limited by who you know and where you live, I get it. I just want people to know that half the shit you're saying is completely ungrounded outside of your limited experience.

I don't know your life, but it's pretty clear that Zilvia is your escape. Live your life and stop shitting on other people's lives that are seemingly better than yours.

Last edited by bigs; 09-15-2020 at 11:29 PM..
bigs is offline   Reply With Quote