Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 08-11-2021, 03:34 PM   #18331
MR.RMSCHIKO
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
MR.RMSCHIKO has much to be proud ofMR.RMSCHIKO has much to be proud ofMR.RMSCHIKO has much to be proud ofMR.RMSCHIKO has much to be proud ofMR.RMSCHIKO has much to be proud ofMR.RMSCHIKO has much to be proud ofMR.RMSCHIKO has much to be proud ofMR.RMSCHIKO has much to be proud ofMR.RMSCHIKO has much to be proud ofMR.RMSCHIKO has much to be proud ofMR.RMSCHIKO has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Out here swinging it

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulessphoto View Post

MR.RMSCHIKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2021, 01:36 PM   #18332
Touge_Monster
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
Touge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Anderson View Post
Nice car! Who makes this license plate duct?
Thank you!

JSPFAB.com designed and made this vent. They are starting production in a week or two. I would contact them if interested.
This thread gave me aids, thank you based god.
Touge_Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2021, 01:46 PM   #18333
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Anderson View Post
That's awesome! I'll keep an eye out on your IG and website. I've always liked that cutout but having no way to finish it off takes away from a clean build imo.
my bad, i was referring to the old school 3 in 1 vent on the red car in the pics. the plate vent thing is not something i will be doing.

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2021, 09:05 AM   #18334
C. Anderson
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (17)
C. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touge_Monster View Post
Thank you!

JSPFAB.com designed and made this vent. They are starting production in a week or two. I would contact them if interested.
Thank you for following up with a response! I hope you post a update pic here after paint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
my bad, i was referring to the old school 3 in 1 vent on the red car in the pics. the plate vent thing is not something i will be doing.
Ahh I gotcha. I just realized there were two bumper vents in the two pics Sorry for the confusion but very cool to bring the group A vent back!
C. Anderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2021, 07:54 AM   #18335
snags
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (11)
snags is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
snags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2021, 02:03 PM   #18336
240ss
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
240ss is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
[emoji873]

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

@meadwa
240ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 10:52 AM   #18337
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
That pic could stand to be resized.

I have a 49" monitor and it is huge.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 10:52 AM   #18338
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
That pic could stand to be resized.

I have a 49" monitor and it is huge.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2021, 08:29 AM   #18339
240ss
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
240ss is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
My bad, I'm on mobile and can't tell the difference.

@meadwa
240ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2021, 08:07 PM   #18340
crzsteveo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
crzsteveo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
that fuckin paint looks wweeetttt
crzsteveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2021, 07:24 PM   #18341
adamsiors

Trader Rating: (0)
adamsiors is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
greetings from europe guys. not the final product as i need to repaint the whole car and install gp sports mirror covers, but it feels nice to finally have some pictures to post in this thread

Last edited by adamsiors; 10-10-2021 at 01:40 PM..
adamsiors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 09:51 PM   #18342
snags
Zilvia Member

^^^ That looks really good!

last drive of the season
Old 09-28-2021, 12:49 AM   #18343
NoSk1LLeD

NoSk1LLeD is an unknown quantity at this point
NoSk1LLeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2021, 08:31 PM   #18344
crzsteveo
Zilvia Addict

....please delete this comment. "double post"

Last edited by crzsteveo; 10-02-2021 at 09:05 PM..
Old 10-02-2021, 08:33 PM   #18345
crzsteveo
Zilvia Addict

Im about to paint all my panels this week! Anyone have tips on putting the car back together? I have BN front fenders so they arent the best compared to OEM metal, but they do have all the holes drilled for type x mounts.

Does everyone just use 3m tape for the skirt caps and bumper extensions? Thats my biggest annoyance is the gap between the fender and the extension pieces. As well as the rear valence.
Old 10-03-2021, 09:50 AM   #18346
snags
Zilvia Member

carefully placed 3m double sided tape. Then you use some variation of these on the other sides. Thats what i did at least
Old 10-09-2021, 08:56 AM   #18347
7evil
Zilvia FREAK!

7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough
Old 10-11-2021, 08:52 PM   #18348
crzsteveo
Zilvia Addict

Got the car painted over the past 3 days for our reunion bbq in VA. I still don?t like the look of BN overs and fenders with the type x, but it?s not too noticeable I guess since it?s a dark color.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-14-2021, 09:27 AM   #18349
Spark

Spark is a glorious beacon of lightSpark is a glorious beacon of lightSpark is a glorious beacon of lightSpark is a glorious beacon of lightSpark is a glorious beacon of lightSpark is a glorious beacon of lightSpark is a glorious beacon of lightSpark is a glorious beacon of lightSpark is a glorious beacon of lightSpark is a glorious beacon of lightSpark is a glorious beacon of light
I have been reading this kouki thread from the very first part 1. Was it 2010 or earlier? Always wanted to convert my zenki to kouki, make it look cool and post it here. But as it often happens with our cars that "biuld" stretched for far too long... But better late then never. Pretty standard parts list and overall look for a kouki but I like how it went out eventually.
Old 03-23-2022, 12:47 AM   #18350
KoukiKev

KoukiKev is a splendid one to beholdKoukiKev is a splendid one to beholdKoukiKev is a splendid one to beholdKoukiKev is a splendid one to beholdKoukiKev is a splendid one to beholdKoukiKev is a splendid one to beholdKoukiKev is a splendid one to beholdKoukiKev is a splendid one to beholdKoukiKev is a splendid one to beholdKoukiKev is a splendid one to beholdKoukiKev is a splendid one to behold
Wow that rear pull is impressive !
Old 03-23-2022, 01:18 AM   #18351
KoukiKev

KoukiKev is a splendid one to beholdKoukiKev is a splendid one to beholdKoukiKev is a splendid one to beholdKoukiKev is a splendid one to beholdKoukiKev is a splendid one to beholdKoukiKev is a splendid one to beholdKoukiKev is a splendid one to beholdKoukiKev is a splendid one to beholdKoukiKev is a splendid one to beholdKoukiKev is a splendid one to beholdKoukiKev is a splendid one to behold
I?ve kept myself quite busy these last couple of years. So happy to see this forum back. Let?s continue the greatest thread of all time!
Old 03-23-2022, 01:28 AM   #18352
KoukiKev

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-23-2022, 02:21 PM   #18353
AKsamuraiS14
Zilvia Addict

AKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Yay Zilvia is back up! Recently installed Msports hood

Old 03-23-2022, 02:39 PM   #18354
AKsamuraiS14
Zilvia Addict

AKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Sourced out a set of 17/18 advan avs vs6. Haven’t gotten a chance to take a pic with the Msports hood.

Old 04-02-2022, 11:11 PM   #18355
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
since "hotroad" aero is considered "type x" aero... a little something i just finished up a year working on. this is the new DorkiDori V2 Hatch kit. NONE of these pieces are 1:1 replicas. the front bumper has over 100 hours of work into it. Skirts another 30 odd hours and the rear valances ive spent the last 8 weeks working on. i HOPE you guys see all the differences, but yeah... as much as "type x" aero bugs me now because its so trendy (us old school guys remember how "anti trend" 180sx kouki aero was growing up over the last 20 odd years until recent), i genuinely hope this kit helps youngins rock something a bit different and will help them stand out in a sea of everyone doing the same thing in current times due to social media brainwashing!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2022, 04:28 PM   #18356
adamsiors

adamsiors is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKsamuraiS14 View Post
Yay Zilvia is back up! Recently installed Msports hood
m sports hood looks so good. i wish i had one, but i will have to settle with stage21

sorry guys no paint yet (i plan to get it repainted before summer though), but got some 18x9.5+12 cr-kais to go 17/18. i was always sceptical about that and i thought i'd stay 17/17, but it just looks too good. since rear fitment is almost spot on, now i need to do something about front fitment

adamsiors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2022, 10:22 AM   #18357
edmorl
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (24)
edmorl is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
How do you guys mount the oem side skirts ? do you really drill all the holes in the body like oem?
edmorl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2022, 10:40 AM   #18358
LoSt180
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (18)
LoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
since "hotroad" aero is considered "type x" aero... a little something i just finished up a year working on. this is the new DorkiDori V2 Hatch kit. NONE of these pieces are 1:1 replicas. the front bumper has over 100 hours of work into it. Skirts another 30 odd hours and the rear valances ive spent the last 8 weeks working on. i HOPE you guys see all the differences, but yeah... as much as "type x" aero bugs me now because its so trendy (us old school guys remember how "anti trend" 180sx kouki aero was growing up over the last 20 odd years until recent), i genuinely hope this kit helps youngins rock something a bit different and will help them stand out in a sea of everyone doing the same thing in current times due to social media brainwashing!
I've been watching your products for a while and I certainly think the minor twists you've added are tasteful.

The trends are changing, but I don't think that is a bad thing like you're alluding to. The trend now seems to be away from extreme body kits and the "different for the sake of being different" mentality that gave rise to them. What you call "trendy" looks more to me that a shift is being made to restoration of these cars vs wild mods. Newer platforms are becoming track favorites. After having a crazy kit back in the early/mid-2000s, I know that I now really like the simplicity and ease of clean lines and how much the OEM parts fit the car so much better. Maybe I'm just becoming an old millennial. I have a 97 with OEM JDM aero that I've been putting together the past 8 years or so. Just funny what I thought was nice is now considered trendy.

My daughter picked up an S13 hatch recently. Of course I told her that the kouki type-x aero is the cleanest, but since that's so hard to find complete (and out of her budget these days) I've steered her towards your website as a nice alternative. Of course she's doing typical 17 year old things like drift charms and sticker bombing the cracked dash. But hey, it's her car and she'll figure out what works at some point.
LoSt180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2022, 10:52 AM   #18359
tuzzio
Post Whore!

tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorl View Post
How do you guys mount the oem side skirts ? do you really drill all the holes in the body like oem?
I have 2 holes in the front fender, 2 holes in the quarter.
Double sided tape where the skirt meets the fender and quarter (some people use magnets as well)
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2022, 11:05 AM   #18360
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorl View Post
The clips at the rear are still readily available: https://www.nissanparts.cc/oem-parts...w0LWdhcw%3D%3D

If you don't want to mount everything using the oem fasteners, minimum I'd do is: front extension piece screwed into stock fender holes, and self tapper + washer the bottom 2 brackets into the floor pan. Slip the long piece of skirt into extension, use the oem clips linked above at the rear wheel well, and run as many as you feel comfortable of the bottom brackets into the floor pan via self tapper + washer. Double sided tape as needed along the top edge and by door.
Thursday7 is online now   Reply With Quote