Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA

USA Talk to others in your region.

Old 04-24-2005, 12:45 PM   #1
MikeDeuce
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
MikeDeuce is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
MOPHOS.net presents... DDay Norcal

Lots of pics... thanks to TJ/Lee/Gaylord and everyone else for making this happen!

Thanks to Sarah Mays for standing around the whole day taking pictures for us all without even being able to get a ride

Old 04-24-2005, 12:46 PM   #2
MikeDeuce
Zilvia Member

Old 04-24-2005, 12:54 PM   #3
mooboy
Zilvia Junkie

mooboy is making a name for him/her selfmooboy is making a name for him/her self
Nice pics.
Old 04-24-2005, 01:49 PM   #4
DRO916
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
DRO916 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DRO916 Send a message via Yahoo to DRO916
nice pics, whens the next one
Old 04-24-2005, 01:50 PM   #5
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

TRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to TRUENOCOUPE
Nice fotos Mike.

I wish I could of gone, I had to move shit out of my house.

-Al
TRUENOCOUPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2005, 02:38 PM   #6
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
WHAT THE!?! whos primer two tone(black/grey) s13 coupe is that!? i have an evil younger brother!!!!! WOOOOT

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2005, 02:57 PM   #7
vinyladdic7ion
Leaky Injector

vinyladdic7ion is a glorious beacon of lightvinyladdic7ion is a glorious beacon of lightvinyladdic7ion is a glorious beacon of lightvinyladdic7ion is a glorious beacon of lightvinyladdic7ion is a glorious beacon of lightvinyladdic7ion is a glorious beacon of lightvinyladdic7ion is a glorious beacon of lightvinyladdic7ion is a glorious beacon of lightvinyladdic7ion is a glorious beacon of lightvinyladdic7ion is a glorious beacon of lightvinyladdic7ion is a glorious beacon of light
someone needs to blur the license plates
vinyladdic7ion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2005, 03:35 PM   #8
sr240mike
Zilvia FREAK!

sr240mike is making a name for him/her selfsr240mike is making a name for him/her selfsr240mike is making a name for him/her self
Nice pics. I thought she got that one of me throwing up the peace, but she didnt post the next lap when I threw up the shocker.

TWO IN THE COOT, ONE IN THE POOT
sr240mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2005, 03:53 PM   #9
MikeDeuce
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUENOCOUPE
Nice fotos Mike.

I wish I could of gone, I had to move shit out of my house.

-Al
Psssh! Have the wife and kids do it next time! heheh thanks man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinyladdic7ion
someone needs to blur the license plates
Heh I'm not going to blur 80 something plates. It takes long enough to sort through all these and process them when we're not even making money off them. If someone doesnt want their car posted up, I'll pull down the picture and BURN IT. If you're going to go to an event where photographers are going to show up (which these days is just about every event) and you don't want your plate shown, take it off or cover it up. Otherwise, let me know and I'll delete the picture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sr240mike
Nice pics. I thought she got that one of me throwing up the peace, but she didnt post the next lap when I threw up the shocker.
Hah she must not have caught that, I would have surely posted the pic. She takes the pics but I sort and process them (ugh).
Old 04-24-2005, 06:07 PM   #10
monkey7
Zilvia Member

monkey7 is making a name for him/her selfmonkey7 is making a name for him/her self
Great photos, thanks for taking the time to take them!
monkey7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2005, 07:14 PM   #11
CleanS14
it's NOT a show car!!

Trader Rating: (7)
CleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Sarah's the dope dizzle MOPHO HAHA... as always great shots!!!

Too bad you guys weren't around for the staff runs... =/
Old 04-24-2005, 08:31 PM   #12
jaae86
Zilvia Junkie

jaae86 will become famous soon enoughjaae86 will become famous soon enoughjaae86 will become famous soon enoughjaae86 will become famous soon enoughjaae86 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to jaae86
Darn this ungrateful people.....Mike and Sarah contributed so much time and possibly some $$$ to bring us these great pictures and NO ONE should be complaining. You go out there and race and be happy that your picture is taken. If you are one of these paranoid individuals, take Mike's suggestion, remove your license plates or cover it up.

Mike and Sarah, thanks again for these high quality and awesome pics. Hope you keep them coming. Good job out there Mike!
Old 04-24-2005, 09:10 PM   #13
CleanS14
it's NOT a show car!!

Trader Rating: (7)
CleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
HAHA Jeff... don't get my wrong... I'm not ungrateful... Mike and Sarah take some of the best shots ever and shoot for my website hehe... I was just saying it's unfortunate that they couldn't get any of the staff running... cuz we'd love to get a shot of ourselves in action...

Oh BTW... looks like the s13 is in one piece Mike!!! No driving the truck!!! LOL!!!

For those of you that don't know Mike was sliding a bone stock s13 (the white one above)... he did an awesome job too!!!
Old 04-24-2005, 09:32 PM   #14
jaae86
Zilvia Junkie

jaae86 will become famous soon enoughjaae86 will become famous soon enoughjaae86 will become famous soon enoughjaae86 will become famous soon enoughjaae86 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to jaae86
Quote:
Originally Posted by iEATrice
HAHA Jeff... don't get my wrong... I'm not ungrateful... Mike and Sarah take some of the best shots ever and shoot for my website hehe... I was just saying it's unfortunate that they couldn't get any of the staff running... cuz we'd love to get a shot of ourselves in action..
Hahaha......no...I dont meant you. Im mostly implying in regards to the blurring of the license plates. Yeah, Mike did a good job on sliding that bone stock S13. So Mike, are we gonna see the 240 more often???
Old 04-24-2005, 10:51 PM   #15
MikeDeuce
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Sarah's the dope dizzle MOPHO HAHA... as always great shots!!!

Too bad you guys weren't around for the staff runs... =/
Ahhh yeah by that time Sarah was exhausted Next time sneak in some runs during the day

Btw, thanks for the plate idea, I just sent in the req to the DMV heheh... we'll see if it gets approved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaae86
Mike and Sarah, thanks again for these high quality and awesome pics. Hope you keep them coming. Good job out there Mike!

Quote:
Oh BTW... looks like the s13 is in one piece Mike!!! No driving the truck!!! LOL!!!

For those of you that don't know Mike was sliding a bone stock s13 (the white one above)... he did an awesome job too!!!

Damn right! Haha I can't even fit that damn truck in the parking lot at work. And thank you sir, those 240s are really damn fun, even stock!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaae86
Yeah, Mike did a good job on sliding that bone stock S13. So Mike, are we gonna see the 240 more often???
Thanks! I aspire to fling the 240s around as well as you two. And funny you mention that... the 240 is the devil in a red dress. At the next local parking lot event if my corolla is running it's going to be a tough choice.
Old 04-25-2005, 12:13 AM   #16
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
ootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ootranceformeroo
ahha no one has pics of the staff? hehe i want pics of me in action. i need some even though i looked liek shit!
Drift Unit
ootranceformeroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 12:26 AM   #17
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
who drives that damned primered two tone coupe?!

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 12:43 AM   #18
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

TRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to TRUENOCOUPE
I believed its George. That foo has so many sn I don't even know what his SN here in Zilvia.

-Al
TRUENOCOUPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 02:09 AM   #19
jy116
Zilvia Addict

jy116 is making a name for him/her selfjy116 is making a name for him/her self
SWEEET! Finally got pics of my car! I hate it when there lke 50 billion pics of the "famous" cars... and thats it > Thanks to MOPHOS.net and Sarah I can have a desktop wallpaper that looks like my car... AND IS my car!

Was Sarah the lady standing around the exit lane from course3? Rite around the back sweeper? I was about to pull over and ask her if she got pics, and where to get them... but then I was afraid Id be blocking the cars behind me from exiting... THANKS SOOOOO MUCH! IOU!

Justin [burgundy s13 coupe "35" on windshield]
Old 04-25-2005, 10:10 AM   #20
MikeDeuce
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jy116
Was Sarah the lady standing around the exit lane from course3? Rite around the back sweeper? I was about to pull over and ask her if she got pics, and where to get them... but then I was afraid Id be blocking the cars behind me from exiting... THANKS SOOOOO MUCH! IOU!
Yep that was probably her -- she spent most of the day at the center light pole by the various staffers (pretty good spot for both courses), then towards the end of the day moved to the northern-most fence @ the big sweeper. You're very welcome! I gotta make her a MOPHOS.net hat or jacket or something on cafepress.
Old 04-26-2005, 12:48 AM   #21
kazuo
Post Whore!

kazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enough
None of the S13 coupe two tones in those pics are primered.

Those are stock colours.
kazuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 03:47 PM   #22
Ritz S14
Post Whore!

Ritz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiNMAN
WHAT THE!?! whos primer two tone(black/grey) s13 coupe is that!? i have an evil younger brother!!!!! WOOOOT
That's your OLDER brother
Ritz S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 04:34 PM   #23
kingsol
Zilvia FREAK!

kingsol will become famous soon enoughkingsol will become famous soon enoughkingsol will become famous soon enoughkingsol will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to kingsol
if anyone knows the guy in the first couple of pics, tell him that i think i have his gloves...

There is a time in every man's education when he arrives at the conviction that envy is ignorance; that imitation is suicide; that he must take himself for better for worse as his portion; that though the wide universe is full of good, no kernel of nourishing corn can come to him but through his toil bestowed on that plot of ground which is given to him to till.
-Emerson
kingsol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 05:48 PM   #24
drew935
Zilvia Addict

drew935 is making a name for him/her selfdrew935 is making a name for him/her selfdrew935 is making a name for him/her self
the pics are Pimp. Too bad I was out of town..