Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-09-2006, 07:41 PM   #31
genetic
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
genetic has a spectacular aura aboutgenetic has a spectacular aura aboutgenetic has a spectacular aura aboutgenetic has a spectacular aura aboutgenetic has a spectacular aura aboutgenetic has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i bent some stuff and made an L shape, then used some zipties.

it's not that hard, just do it.
genetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2006, 07:57 PM   #32
breakindrifts
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
breakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnnr
werd. no emissions and no front plates. Florida for teh win suckas!
I'll take emissions and front plates rather than deadly hurricanes.

My plate is tucked inside my zenki lip in the lower vents. Supported with zipties.
Old 01-10-2006, 11:14 AM   #33
Sanchi
Macadamia Nut

Sanchi is an unknown quantity at this point
Man i got like 5 tickets for no front plate parking in front of my apt.... ohh well $25bux... thats like over $200 though... The law states you need to have your plates displayed on the front and back of the car.

I got pulled over last month and got a DAM FIX IT TICKET!!! fwk me.... so doest that mean i have to fix it or can i just pay a fine?? I got no front plate and its due in 2 days.... i had a front plate ziptied on for a year no problem till i got hit and the autobody took it off... FWK!!

I wanted to mount it on pasengerside but i have fog lights and they are in the way DOH!!!!

Sanchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 11:20 AM   #34
TokyoNights
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
TokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TokyoNights
on my s13s just 2 self tapping screws and washers
on my s14 I got this plate holder that folds in at 55mph, angles in at 35. gotta keep a low pro on the highway
TokyoNights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 09:02 AM   #35
phreze
Zilvia Addict

phreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to phreze
I drove around with no fornt plate since I started driving cars in the frist place. No problems in till a cop is looking for a reason to pull you over even when your driving a toyota corolla, not an ae86 and 1992 :'(

Had no front plate on my mazda protege5 for 1 1/2 years then pulled over 3 times in 2 weeks and told to fix it. Shit they even pulled over my mom when she went to the store and told her to fix the front plate.

Since I don't drive like a dick or give the cops any other reason to pull me over I figured life would be easier having on my 240, it draws enought attention as it is. Here is how it was mounted when I had my pignose bumper, I just drilled two holes for it and screwed it on.

Old 01-11-2006, 09:39 AM   #36
Shawn_of_the_Dead
Zilvia Junkie

Shawn_of_the_Dead is on a distinguished road
there is a kit you can get that is retractable for your license plate. I dont know where or how much, but it would be cool to put it up and down at will.
Old 01-11-2006, 10:48 AM   #37
se7enine

se7enine is an unknown quantity at this point
I just keep mine on the passenger side of the windsheild for now untill I get told not to by the fuzz.
se7enine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 11:01 AM   #38
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheazy0219
there is a kit you can get that is retractable for your license plate. I dont know where or how much, but it would be cool to put it up and down at will.
The names Bond. James Bond.
Gnnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 11:42 AM   #39
krustindumm
Zilvia Junkie

krustindumm is an unknown quantity at this point