Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Misc & Accessories

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2007, 09:58 PM   #481
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemical Whore View Post
will the S13 radiatior work with a RB25 swap?
The hoses will be in the right place for the motor but you will likely need to make a bracket for the mounts.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2007, 10:07 PM   #482
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serebros View Post
s13 tension rod

s13 coilovers

shipped to 33437

both items seperately

$200 shipped and $1050 shipped
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 08-01-2007, 10:14 PM   #483
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Hello everyone. I just wanted to let y'all know I an going to be gone for 4 days, so I'll leave the thread updates to David here at PSM USA. Hopefully he does not F**k things up too bad. Be nice to him. He can give you quotes for product and shipping in my absence and he will send parts to you that get paid through paypal.com to [email protected]
Old 08-01-2007, 10:28 PM   #484
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
Put me down for a seat Dan!
Old 08-02-2007, 01:46 PM   #485
ZOMG_S14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
ZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ZOMG_S14
sent ya a pm
Old 08-03-2007, 02:14 AM   #486
Leetheslacker
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
Leetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
are the fc coils out yet?
Old 08-07-2007, 12:29 PM   #487
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by skater4145 View Post
sent ya a pm
done and done
Old 08-07-2007, 12:30 PM   #488
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leetheslacker View Post
are the fc coils out yet?
They're in production, has not been shipped here yet.
Old 08-07-2007, 03:07 PM   #489
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
dam and i bought the stacne a few weeks ago, ohh well, can i get a price for 2 oil coolers and lines and adaptor for 13bt, and 15ft of silicone hose in 3.5mm, and 8ft of 6mm hose, shipped to 95129

thanks
Bryon
Old 08-07-2007, 11:56 PM   #490
DriftSpecial180
Zilvia Addict

DriftSpecial180 has a spectacular aura aboutDriftSpecial180 has a spectacular aura aboutDriftSpecial180 has a spectacular aura aboutDriftSpecial180 has a spectacular aura aboutDriftSpecial180 has a spectacular aura aboutDriftSpecial180 has a spectacular aura about
I'm looking to get the whole rear multi-link setup. is there a discount for buying the whole set? how much pick up and shipped to 92656?
Old 08-08-2007, 08:30 AM   #491
waynehead05
Zilvia Junkie

waynehead05 has a spectacular aura aboutwaynehead05 has a spectacular aura aboutwaynehead05 has a spectacular aura aboutwaynehead05 has a spectacular aura aboutwaynehead05 has a spectacular aura aboutwaynehead05 has a spectacular aura aboutwaynehead05 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to waynehead05
s13 fmic kit shipped to 75081 residential?
Old 08-08-2007, 02:02 PM   #492
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by drftwerks View Post
dam and i bought the stacne a few weeks ago, ohh well, can i get a price for 2 oil coolers and lines and adaptor for 13bt, and 15ft of silicone hose in 3.5mm, and 8ft of 6mm hose, shipped to 95129

thanks
Bryon
The 2 oil coolers would run you $120 for both plus shipping but we dont have lines and adaptors specifically for RX7, Just Nissans. Unfortunately we are out of coolers at this time. Once we have our stock replenished you can go with our coolers and earls lines like martin's RX7.

15 ft is about 3meters which is $15 for the smaller hose and $12 for the larger hose. Please specify color. Shipping is $10 ground or $20 air on the hoses.
Old 08-08-2007, 02:07 PM   #493
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by DriftSpecial180 View Post
I'm looking to get the whole rear multi-link setup. is there a discount for buying the whole set? how much pick up and shipped to 92656?
MAX parts are always the same low price whether you buy 1 pair or 3 pairs because we sell direct to the public only, we have no dealers. $180/pair picked up (cash) or $570 for everything shipped. Thanks!
Old 08-08-2007, 02:11 PM   #494
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynehead05 View Post
s13 fmic kit shipped to 75081 residential?
$430 with shipping.
Old 08-08-2007, 04:05 PM   #495
ewuzh
Zilvia Member

ewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of light
RUCA, Toe, Traction, Tension rods for S14 shipped to 92604.

If I pay today, will I receive them by Friday? (Shipped via Ground).

Oh, and is the roller in stock yet? If so, I'll probably take one of those too

Eric
Old 08-08-2007, 04:10 PM   #496
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewuzh View Post
RUCA, Toe, Traction, Tension rods for S14 shipped to 92604.

If I pay today, will I receive them by Friday? (Shipped via Ground).

Eric
$740 shipped, yes you should receive very quickly by ground, or just come pick them up to be sure.
Old 08-08-2007, 05:17 PM   #497
crescendo
Leaky Injector

crescendo is on the path to ruincrescendo is on the path to ruin
Do the PBM tension rods have self lubricating bearings?
Old 08-08-2007, 08:17 PM   #498
X 350GT X
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

X 350GT X will become famous soon enoughX 350GT X will become famous soon enoughX 350GT X will become famous soon enough
Dan I sent you a pm a couple of days ago. Please reply. Thank You.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:01 PM   #499
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by crescendo View Post
Do the PBM tension rods have self lubricating bearings?
The spherical bearing is a non teflon lined japanese bearing housed in 40mm steel or 50mm aluminum jackets depending on the rod.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:12 PM   #500
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by X 350GT X View Post
Dan I sent you a pm a couple of days ago. Please reply. Thank You.
My bad, PM answered.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:15 PM   #501
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewuzh View Post
Oh, and is the roller in stock yet? If so, I'll probably take one of those too

Eric
Yes fender rollers are in stock now.
Old 08-10-2007, 10:02 AM   #502
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

D1 driver wins YZ circuit competition on MAX COILOVERS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zglXWubd_Xo
Old 08-10-2007, 11:17 AM   #503
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
How can I prevent a dry start with the oil filter relocaiton and cooler kit?
Old 08-10-2007, 11:29 AM   #504
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

1. If the car has not been ran in a while, let it run before the install.
2. fill new filter, lines and cooler with oil to the best of your ability
3. clean oil off threads, use thread sealant
Old 08-11-2007, 11:51 PM   #505
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Martin shows you how MAX Japan makes ECU tuning magic happen.
MAX tune makes 324ps to the wheels with S13 redtop and S14 OEM turbo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXcFuVa2EZ0
Old 08-12-2007, 12:30 AM   #506
SwiftS14
Zilvia Junkie

SwiftS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
do you sell just the front coils for a s14?
Old 08-12-2007, 11:04 AM   #507
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

No, but you can PM me if you want some used parts just to get by without spending 1000 bucks on a full set of coilovers.
Old 08-12-2007, 01:41 PM   #508
240sxScores
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
240sxScores is making a name for him/her self240sxScores is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240sxScores
How much for s13 Rucas shipped to 18330.
Old 08-12-2007, 10:07 PM   #509
BlackZenkiS14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
BlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BlackZenkiS14
Do you make radiators for Miatas?
Old 08-13-2007, 01:29 AM   #510
hellion240sx
Zilvia FREAK!

hellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enough
or anything for a miata?
Closed Thread