Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 10-31-2007, 09:10 AM   #481
hitman
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
hitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hitman
peyvand runs 17x9.5 with 215 45 federal

lol at squids engine bay that shit is on point.
here are a grip of photos from john@ shiftlock

Old 10-31-2007, 09:15 AM   #482
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman View Post
peyvand runs 17x9.5 with 215 45 federal
Oh, nm. I though those were fn's in the back.
Old 10-31-2007, 10:39 AM   #483
overb0ost
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
overb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:

that is a fukin awesome picture!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjabread View Post
You were running stock ka with 17x10's? wow.
i run 235/45/17 on a 9J on my stock KA. not a big deal. just enter mad fast

i was ripped it up pretty nicely at the VIP Drift Ops event
overb0ost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 10:51 AM   #484
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Yea I saw that... you're samson right?

Trust me I know how it is, I'm still ka powered

ok i'm going to stop cluttering this thread now.
Old 10-31-2007, 10:57 AM   #485
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
Quote:
Originally Posted by overb0ost View Post
that is a fukin awesome picture!!!!!!!!!
Seriously that doesn't even capture 10% of how fucking awesome the C class guys were.

Serious like 15 of the most amazing cars in the world just blasting a huge tandem line down the hill of HTM as fast and close as possible.

It was indescribable. Like you knew you were watching history. You knew one day this will be on Discovery Channel, and you were THERE.
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 11:01 AM   #486
boozels
Zilvia Addict

boozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquidd View Post
Seriously that doesn't even capture 10% of how fucking awesome the C class guys were.

Serious like 15 of the most amazing cars in the world just blasting a huge tandem line down the hill of HTM as fast and close as possible.

It was indescribable. Like you knew you were watching history. You knew one day this will be on Discovery Channel, and you were THERE.
yea if you weren't there then you have no idea of how epic and insane this event really was.

the pics are are very nice but still does not convey the insanity

can't wait to see some of the video

t-apc.com t-apc.com t-apc.com t-apc.com
boozels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 11:04 AM   #487
Ian
Post Whore!

Ian is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfection
i think i have lung cancer just from the tire smoke group C was making

and testicular cancer from the marker earlier in the weekend

long story

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"
not"let's make our car look like a pile of shit and dead babies"
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 11:11 AM   #488
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainevent212 View Post
long story
Yes. Long story short:

Someone in my house, after Ian passed out drunk on the floor....

Covered him head to toe in Black Sharpie.

Including his ass.

Tell Carlos to post the pictures.
Old 10-31-2007, 11:15 AM   #489
boozels
Zilvia Addict

boozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to all
^^^ROFL
that's how you get ready for the asb's

Old 10-31-2007, 11:16 AM   #490
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozels View Post
^^^ROFL
that's how you get ready for the asb's
Yes. Booze. Drunken oil changes. More booze. No sleep. More booze. Sharpie attacks.

WEST COAST!!!

Don't fuck with us or we'll write on your ass.
Old 10-31-2007, 11:19 AM   #491
boozels
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquidd View Post
Yes. Booze. Drunken oil changes. More booze. No sleep. More booze. Sharpie attacks.

WEST COAST!!!

Don't fuck with us or we'll write on your ass.
...and skeet skeet on yo face

Old 10-31-2007, 11:23 AM   #492
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozels View Post
...and skeet skeet on yo face
Shhhh! He still doesn't know we did that.
Old 10-31-2007, 11:31 AM   #493
s13coupe805
Zilvia Junkie

s13coupe805 will become famous soon enoughs13coupe805 will become famous soon enoughs13coupe805 will become famous soon enoughs13coupe805 will become famous soon enoughs13coupe805 will become famous soon enough
lmao squidd's funny.
s13coupe805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 12:15 PM   #494
Ian
Post Whore!

Ian is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfection
nah...i was awake the whole time

;-)

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"
Old 10-31-2007, 01:19 PM   #495
overb0ost
Zilvia Junkie

overb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to behold
ya i can't even imagine how insane this event was. i wonder how long the drive would be to HTM from Toronto Canada....lol

i cant wait for some freakin vids!

ps: who was part of group C?
Old 10-31-2007, 01:21 PM   #496
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
group c?

hampshaa, tony angelo, brian w, flybert, myself, mattycakes, the PbM crew lindsay (red fc), forrest and his buddy, carluch...charlie, some of the other JD people, Henry (pink FC), Kyle (white fc) um... thats all i can think of off hand

basically few spins mostly fast runs and good lines and tons of track time because of the people staying on the track
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 01:23 PM   #497
EJ253
Zilvia FREAK!

EJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to EJ253 Send a message via MSN to EJ253
those pictures are sick!

who would i have to talk to if i want to take pictures next year?
maybe ill drive if my car isnt gay anymore!

DriftUtah | UtahNissans | MySpace | I <3 Drifting. Keep it Real.
Secret Society
EJ253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 03:34 PM   #498
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
You guys trult make me jealous!!!I dreamt that I was a ASBIInext year.
Old 10-31-2007, 03:54 PM   #499
yarou
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
yarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Hahaha, there's my dumb ass with the orange vest and ross on the ground getting the bumper. Thanks for the ride from kyle(white fc) and it was really cool meeting all you guys last weekend and jinxing squidd and whatever the shit.
Old 10-31-2007, 11:45 PM   #500
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
THIS IS GROUP C

and some of B

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=153Fr9eXDGU[/ame]
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 12:15 AM   #501
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
More video
[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=x5KY3qmHg54[/ame]
Old 11-01-2007, 12:57 AM   #502
MELLO*SOS
LAID OUT

Trader Rating: (1)
MELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Nice videos thx for sharing em

If anyone else has video or pics put up the links!
MELLO*SOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 01:24 AM   #503
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
damn that is some rukus ass driving. big ups to everyone.

and yeah..sky upload them pics, we need to make someone famous buahah.
eastcoast FAIL.
Old 11-01-2007, 03:35 AM   #504
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 94cc0rd
Quote:
damnnn SICKK ass picture...

i love that 3 car tandem picture as well...

i'm so glad I went to spectate... shits was CRAZYYY
Old 11-01-2007, 05:24 AM   #505
overb0ost
Zilvia Junkie

wow sick driving from everyone! crazzzzzzzy tandem happening

most unexpected car was that silver s15......shit was off the hook in that 1st vid.

props to everyone!!
Old 11-01-2007, 07:14 AM   #506
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Yo samson, next year were goin' down man. Gotta find the cheapest 2 way plane tickets. And a place to stay.

Those vids were (and excuse the word) RAD!.
Old 11-01-2007, 08:49 AM   #507
Ian
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yarou View Post
Hahaha, there's my dumb ass with the orange vest and ross on the ground getting the bumper. Thanks for the ride from kyle(white fc) and it was really cool meeting all you guys last weekend and jinxing squidd and whatever the shit.
if your'e not aware, i'm the guy right next to you giving the camera that weird ass look

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"
Old 11-01-2007, 08:52 AM   #508
overb0ost
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjabread View Post
Yo samson, next year were goin' down man. Gotta find the cheapest 2 way plane tickets. And a place to stay.

Those vids were (and excuse the word) RAD!.
not even...i wanna be DRIVING!
gotta get a truck (hard part) and rent a trailer for u-haul ($60/day)

represent for Canada! lol

ps: it would be cool if we could rent an RV for a couple weeks and then have the U-haul trailer at the back. Covers living expense and truck expense.
Old 11-01-2007, 09:00 AM   #509
s13coupe805
Zilvia Junkie

s13coupe805 will become famous soon enoughs13coupe805 will become famous soon enoughs13coupe805 will become famous soon enoughs13coupe805 will become famous soon enoughs13coupe805 will become famous soon enough
I'm the big white dude in the back of this pic, with the grey shirt and black shorts

s13coupe805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 09:13 AM   #510
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!!!

Slidin240Wayz is offline   Reply With Quote