Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 01-25-2006, 05:39 PM   #31
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Russ is good seller.

Thumbs up.

I got headlights from him awhile ago, super clean and good deal.

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2006, 05:22 PM   #32
Itasca
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Itasca is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I met up with him and got a LCA. He brought both sides to make sure I was getting the one I needed. Great communication. Was there exactly on time. He has answered several tech questions for me in the past with the correct answers even. Highly recommened.
Itasca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 06:45 PM   #33
wizdom240

wizdom240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Great seller! Takes care of business. Trust him.
wizdom240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2006, 05:17 PM   #34
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Russ is awesome. Got me a Digital Cluster for my S13, right when I needed it.
Old 03-19-2006, 06:06 PM   #35
JaeTea
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
JaeTea is just really niceJaeTea is just really niceJaeTea is just really niceJaeTea is just really niceJaeTea is just really niceJaeTea is just really niceJaeTea is just really niceJaeTea is just really niceJaeTea is just really niceJaeTea is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JaeTea
Vouch for Russ...

Got ebrake cables from him, cheap in perfect condition.

He also seems to have every part I'm looking for when I contact him.
JaeTea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 04:13 PM   #36
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Let me add my bit to this thread.....

I must say Russ is an awesome seller and very intelligent...practically a 240 guru. Ever since I got my car in 2001 he's been around helping others.

I had an issue with my HVAC system and he was the only one that knew what the issue was and had the part I needed.
Old 07-28-2006, 06:05 PM   #37
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
Transaction didn't go through, but he gave me my refund.

no complaints.

Last edited by Irukandji; 09-19-2006 at 02:19 PM..
Irukandji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 06:20 PM   #38
TougeRacing
Zilvia Junkie

TougeRacing has a little shameless behavior in the past
russ sent me a cluster subharness, and it came when he said it would. quick and easy. respect him and he will respect u.
TougeRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 10:02 PM   #39
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Russ WTF, sent me a 1/4th of a s14 chassis hehehe :thumbsup:
Old 08-02-2006, 06:12 PM   #40
Pacman
Zilvia FREAK!

Pacman has a spectacular aura aboutPacman has a spectacular aura aboutPacman has a spectacular aura aboutPacman has a spectacular aura aboutPacman has a spectacular aura aboutPacman has a spectacular aura about
A+ Alternator tension bolt vibrated out somewhere and asked the guru what size bolt it was so I could pick one up, he had the random bolt and shipped it out from the kindness of his heart. lol. Excellent seller.
Pacman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 07:21 PM   #41
PITCH
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
PITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I asked for 2 dr. door panel clips and he sent them to me free of charge. Was even willing to meet me to deliver them. Awsome seller.
PITCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 11:22 PM   #42
addikted2bass
Leaky Injector

addikted2bass can only hope to improve
r240na=NO

in jan 06' i i found him selling some stuff on ebay, and emailed him about a a stock s14 bumper surley he wrote back and said he has a cracked one to sell, i sent him an offer and he aggreed to it and said he can send it out in a week after check clears, well 3 weeks later after check has cleared and was available online for me to see that it was cashed, i kept emailing him to see if he shipped it out caught him on some forum forgot which and pm him, i emailed him several times after with no responce.
basically he was too busy to ship it when i did get a responce. but he never got time to ship it OR send me a refund :hammer: but hey maybe itll come someday...
-gerard
addikted2bass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 11:58 PM   #43
Realnez
Zilvia Junkie

Realnez is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Realnez
yea I sent him 35$ for DOHC KA power steering brackets, nothing ever came. I have tried to contact him many times but I get no response, which kinda sucks. I cant complain much because he sent me a throttle bracket free of charge.
Old 09-20-2006, 12:14 AM   #44
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Russ is the Man, i got a whole 1/4th of a chassis sent and helped finish a problem

would recommend this man, the King of all Info
Old 10-18-2006, 09:27 AM   #45
Eric240sx1990
Leaky Injector

Eric240sx1990 is an unknown quantity at this point
thanks for the door thing, transaction went nice and smooth. although it did take a while to ship, it still arrived in pretty good time and in very secure packaging. A+ for a great buy!!!!

2002 F.o.r.d. Focus SVT All-Weather package, Steeda STS, Cool flow, borla catback, 3" ss dowmpipe, H&R cup kit, Front upper and rear upper Focus sport strutbars Focussport 9 mm wires, Denso iridium plugs,
Eric240sx1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 06:15 PM   #46
motonagam
Leaky Injector

motonagam is an unknown quantity at this point
Russ sent me side marker bulb sockets + harness for cheap. I needed it for my JDM S14 kouki turn signals. He left me enough length of wires to make it easier to crimp wires together. Awesome! A+
motonagam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 01:37 AM   #47
honduh
Leaky Injector

honduh is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to honduh
I bought door hinges from him, he sent me both top and bottom when I said I only wanted the top....good thing too because both were bad on my car

I could not have asked more from a seller, awesome price and goes out of his way, would definitely buy from him again
honduh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 06:58 PM   #48
Siizzzoooo
Zilvia FREAK!

Siizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really nice
I've never had a problem with him until recently

I gave him a free KA and tranny back in the day, and since then he's helped me with a couple things here and there, but when money became involved, it became a different story

I sent him $100 for a rebuilt KA starter, and never recieved it

I asked for a refund, and no response

I kept emailing without any response, even for other parts

So Russ if you see this, i'd like an explanation...
Siizzzoooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 09:54 AM   #49
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

last time I talked to him he was in the middle of moving, so im sure that was the problem..

Russ has allways been good to me

here is the last post he was talking to someone about a delay...

Quote:
Originally Posted by R240NA
Guys, sorry for the delay on everything, I've had a lot going on and on top of that have recently had to switch banks due to problems with my account security, so funds have been limited for shipping expenses. As Phillip mentioned we've been renovating and moving another partner in so the last month has been non-stop with wiring, plumbing, building shelves, and hauling parts/tools/furniture. In addition our parking lot is about to be repaved so I've had to get four cars cut up and moved to make room and take three truckloads of parts to the recycler to get rid of. I know none of this is an excuse but it's slowed done my schedule heavily for pulling/shipping parts.

Nick, your lines were pulled and sent already, but I didn't do a good job blowing them out so the box had some fluid residue on it, getting it sent back. They've been draining since I got them back to make sure they're dry and I've gotten sidetracked, as mentioned above. They'll go back out today, gauranteed.

James - the diff cover and clutch swicth have long been shipped, I don't know where they are as you should have received them by now. I didn't know you had filed a claim because as I mentioned with your first purchase some time ago it's not my account, I don't deal with paypal but some buyers insist on it so I use a friend's account for those occasions, however it's a secondary email address that he rarely checks so there's no way for me to know if a claim has been filed. Obviously I'm not out to stick it to anyone for only $25. I'll check with him today and see what he needs to do to settle the claim since I don't know how it works, in the meantime I'll put another package in the mail later today.

For everyone else, bare with me, it's going to be another few weeks before I'm caught back up and able to pull/ship on a daily basis.
Old 11-29-2006, 01:12 PM   #50
PITCH
Zilvia FREAK!

PITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to behold
Met w/ Russ today and brought a clockspring, ecu and R33 ingnition illumination ring. A+ seller
Old 12-10-2006, 10:36 PM   #51
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
needed a window wiper amp before the rain hits and russ was one of the first to offer...took a few days more than anticipated to arrive, but who cares? he pulled through with no bogus emails...told me when he didnt have time to ship out and told me when it went out; no BS...good guy...
Old 12-10-2006, 11:34 PM   #52
CleanS14
it's NOT a show car!!

Trader Rating: (7)
CleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Does anyone have Russ' direct email? I need something from him ASAP!!! If you could email it to me that would be awesome... [email protected]

Yah I vouch for him too... great guy got my R33 cables from him no problems.

Thanks!

Jay
[email protected]
Old 12-11-2006, 12:55 PM   #53
CleanS14
it's NOT a show car!!

Trader Rating: (7)
CleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Best way to get a hold of Russ is via email... so I found out. It's [email protected]

This guy is great! Got me what I needed in the mail right away!!!
Old 12-11-2006, 02:13 PM   #54
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Item: S14 Zenki Cluster Pigtail
Shipping: <1 week
Would I do work with Russ again: Without a doubt!

Thank you Russ for helping me out. I appreciate it alot.

Interested buyers: BUY FROM RUSS!

Wishing you all the best,
Carlos
Slidin240Wayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 07:10 PM   #55
motonagam
Leaky Injector

motonagam is an unknown quantity at this point
Awesome seller! I bought diff mount bushings and hardware from him, and received it in perfect condition. It was well packaged that there's no way the threads of the bolts can get nicked or messed up if the package were to drop on the ground. Will buy parts from him again.
motonagam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 09:40 PM   #56
Rayne
Zilvia Addict

Rayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfection
Instead of starting another thread on Russ...I'll just contribute here.

I just recently ordered a S13 base model interior harness from him and received it over the weekend while I was out of town to California.
The transaction went well. I only had to contact Russ after the Paypal transaction was complete before finding out the part was already shipped.

The harness did not arrive when I had thought it would arrive. But that is not a really big deal.

My only suggestions is send the shipping confirmation number as soon as possible. Other than that....I am pleased with the transaction and I am currently in the process of stripping the harness.

Last edited by Rayne; 02-01-2007 at 12:14 AM..
Rayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 03:13 PM   #57
Agent_S13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
Agent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
+1

Needed a window regulator and sent a PM to him on Saturday. He responded quickly (Saturday afternoon) and mailed it out on Monday, even before I had a chance to mail out my payment.

Got it over a week later and my window's working again. Thanks, Russ!

-Aaron
'91 240sx coupe
Agent_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 03:56 PM   #58
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
I was in a jam and in need of a pair of rear brake caliper brackets for my S13.

Russ, of course, had a couple laying around, and took care of me. My car is driveable again, thanks to him!

Excellent seller, great guy. Will definitely do business with him again, and will not hesitate to recommend him to others in need of parts.
Old 02-21-2007, 08:54 AM   #59
R33GTS-T
Zilvia Junkie

R33GTS-T is an unknown quantity at this point
i paid russ a week ago for the j30 rear ebrake setup that he was selling. he told me that he had a few sets around and that he would ship it out to me the next day.

he then emailed me (02/13) to let me know that it was raining outside and that the parts would be ready to ship out the next day (02/14)

since then i have not received any email from him nor has he replied back to any of my emails, PMs, or even posts in the thread that he started

i'm not trying to start anything, i would just like the parts that i paid for

- Daniel
Old 02-21-2007, 01:47 PM   #60
nsany(atl)
Zilvia Junkie

nsany(atl) is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by R33GTS-T
i paid russ a week ago for the j30 rear ebrake setup that he was selling. he told me that he had a few sets around and that he would ship it out to me the next day.

he then emailed me (02/13) to let me know that it was raining outside and that the parts would be ready to ship out the next day (02/14)

since then i have not received any email from him nor has he replied back to any of my emails, PMs, or even posts in the thread that he started

i'm not trying to start anything, i would just like the parts that i paid for

- Daniel
I know he had the Flu real bad last week, I saw the parts ,he has it just need to ship.