Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2008, 02:06 PM   #61
Bigsyke
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Bigsyke is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Honda enthusiasts dont act like that...This should seperate us CTR/ITR owners from the 5th gen honda ricers.

I cant leave my driveway without some EG hatch having sex with my rear bumper and OEM exhaust. Its sickening
Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2008, 02:19 PM   #62
NorCalEvo
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
NorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NorCalEvo
now that is some funny ass shiet... hella cool that he got lit up by a cop at the end of that vid. Rock on bro.
Old 08-02-2008, 02:26 PM   #63
180sExy
Zilvia FREAK!

180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 180sExy
the end was funny ass hell that kind dancing in the street when the cop lit the noob up was funny as hell!
Old 08-02-2008, 02:36 PM   #64
LookOut Nick
Zilvia Addict

LookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond repute
ahh i remember the days when hanging out in parking lots was cool... i miss high school, and all the retarded things you kiddos do
Old 08-02-2008, 02:57 PM   #65
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottMan View Post
I think this deserves an answer.
He's too lazy to walk, so he rides around on a busted ass scooter. Its funny; it amuses people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsyke View Post
Honda enthusiasts dont act like that...This should seperate us CTR/ITR owners from the 5th gen honda ricers.
LOTS of "Honda enthuiasts" act like that around here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LookOut Nick View Post
ahh i remember the days when hanging out in parking lots was cool... i miss high school, and all the retarded things you kiddos do
Hey hey hey... We're the same age.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 08-02-2008, 05:08 PM   #66
holaback
BANNED

holaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymore
So yeah back at the subject at hand. Someone trying to 1.8t's are fast? Faggot girl cars? The shittiest cars on the planet? Faggot wagons?
Old 08-02-2008, 05:19 PM   #67
Soup Nazi
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
Soup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Uhh....

Ok?

I forgot how superior 240 drivers are at meets.

Bwahahaha

Nissanparts.cc... Enjuku-Racing

Ever bought anything from me?
Leave a review
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=200877
Old 08-02-2008, 05:29 PM   #68
markyboi
Zilvia FREAK!

markyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to behold
i got pwned for wasting 5 mins. of my life
Old 08-02-2008, 05:37 PM   #69
clips

clips has made poor choicesclips has made poor choicesclips has made poor choicesclips has made poor choicesclips has made poor choicesclips has made poor choices
I know it doesnt really pertain to the topic but i once saw a 90's accord with a couple "drift king" stickers on the back

and

I was driving in a residential 25mph and a dodge neon(non srt) sped up on my ass with his cut off muffler

why are people so dumb>?
Old 08-02-2008, 05:50 PM   #70
Bigsyke
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by holaback View Post
So yeah back at the subject at hand. Someone trying to 1.8t's are fast? Faggot girl cars? The shittiest cars on the planet? Faggot wagons?

Fast or not, I had a jetta fall apart on me 6 days after I bought it from the dealership. engine and tranny blew after my 4th time on the highway. Tranny gears shattered, and engine melted.

Durring the mess my bumper flys off into the abyss.

That being said, I mostly see art students, guys on guys, professors, DINKs and stupid chicks driving these. Im not the only one who thinks these cars are an abomination.

The craziest ricer moment I have seen was a 95 civic (riced) was doing burnouts in bumper to bumper traffic....Well his valuecraft front pads didnt hold up to 98lbs of torque. Need less to say he was hispanic, and pulled a hit-Rev-Vtec-run on about 6 people, in bumper to bumper traffic.
Old 08-02-2008, 10:22 PM   #71
Dr.Doom
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
Dr.Doom has much to be proud ofDr.Doom has much to be proud ofDr.Doom has much to be proud ofDr.Doom has much to be proud ofDr.Doom has much to be proud ofDr.Doom has much to be proud ofDr.Doom has much to be proud ofDr.Doom has much to be proud ofDr.Doom has much to be proud ofDr.Doom has much to be proud ofDr.Doom has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
That motherfucker almost ran me over. Missed me by about a foot...

I REEEEEEEALY wish somebody had gotten the entire thing on a good camera. The throwing of the scooter (and me throwing my shoe) was the best part. The barrage of ciggys thrown at his car when he proudly announced "I have a friend with a Nissan that'll smoke all you fuckers!", was pretty great as well.

That whole time... I was egging him on, hoping and praying that he would get out of the car. But he didn't, so I walked away and ate some pizza. lol

But yeah, he got rolled later that night a couple miles south of the meet. Pwned.

Dear god that was funny! My favorite part was when the cop flipped his lights on, and just about all the 240 guys cheered. Good times. And i was so damn surprised that the loser was smart enough to stay in the car. You would have destroyed him. Would have been hilarious. That scooter is the new trophy for that meet.
Old 08-02-2008, 10:24 PM   #72
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
Quote:
Uhh....

Ok?

I forgot how superior 240 drivers are at meets.

Tree: 1
Kouki: 0

因果関係の流れ
Old 08-02-2008, 10:32 PM   #73
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Man, I can't believe I left before this. Dammit!

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
Old 08-02-2008, 10:45 PM   #74
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
And this ladies and gentelmen, is why I stopped going to meets.
Old 08-02-2008, 10:54 PM   #75
unwed_transient
Zilvia Addict

unwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond repute
A+ thread
would read again
Old 08-03-2008, 12:33 AM   #76
240_hero13
Leaky Injector

240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore
s14

Quote:

Hahaha love the way everyone is just like around it like its nothing big lol
no cops no one hurt ya know just an average s14 smashed into a tree
Old 08-03-2008, 01:10 AM   #77
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240_hero13 View Post
Hahaha love the way everyone is just like around it like its nothing big lol
no cops no one hurt ya know just an average s14 smashed into a tree
He hit someone.

Had R compounds in the rear with bald all seasons or some crappy tire up front.

Tried to drift...

Unda unda unda!

Over curb, into people, into tree.

It was on cell phone vid when it happened too.

Link is down though for that.
Old 08-03-2008, 02:57 AM   #78
SW20Racer
Nissanaholic!

SW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by holaback View Post

it'd be nice if we could rep people while their pink...
Old 08-03-2008, 03:19 AM   #79
wickedS14

wickedS14 will become famous soon enoughwickedS14 will become famous soon enoughwickedS14 will become famous soon enoughwickedS14 will become famous soon enoughwickedS14 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by unwed_transient View Post
A+ thread
would read again
this made everything worth scrolling through. +rep to you

All I could get from this video was some girl complaining about a burnout at their cruise spot, blah blah blah! something like "I'm not hating on your car, I'm hating on you" blah blah blah, more crying. Guy drives off, cop lites him up then even more screaming.... Big let down.
Old 08-03-2008, 03:41 AM   #80
soreballz
Post Whore!

soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
^Yeah... its kind of one of those "you had to be there" sorts of things. Why she bothered to post the vid here... I dunno. Kind of useless. lol
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 08-03-2008, 04:16 AM   #81
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
ya especially cuz there's already a pipeline meet thread.......

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
Old 08-03-2008, 04:22 AM   #82
soreballz
Post Whore!

^Well, she IS a nico member... That could explain it.
Old 08-03-2008, 04:42 AM   #83
240esux
Zilvia Junkie

240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 240esux
Quote:
Need less to say he was hispanic, and pulled a hit-Rev-Vtec-run on about 6 people, in bumper to bumper traffic.
wtf does that have to do with anything? fuckin idiot.

but yeah, thats why i dont do meets anymore! cause of idiots like that that kill shit nasty and then the cops come and could possibly pop hoods and everyone is not legit so they get fucked cause of them.
video was ehh. girl was annoying.
Old 08-03-2008, 07:35 AM   #84
aNskY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
aNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to aNskY
sounds like a bunch of 12 year olds in the vid..

and who cares that it's a honda, theres PLENTY of retards like that with 240's
Old 08-03-2008, 10:24 AM   #85
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by aNskY View Post
sounds like a bunch of 12 year olds in the vid..

and who cares that it's a honda, theres PLENTY of retards like that with 240's
ya the dude in the teg kept saying "you're just hating on me cuz i'm in a honda" and everyone kept telling him "no we're hating on you cuz you're a fucking idiot".

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
Old 08-03-2008, 12:02 PM   #86
240_hero13
Leaky Injector

240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore
Really that crash is on vid....

link....

Wow thats just stupid why even attempt that unless you can
streight up handle that shit on the track even then Street drifting is a no no

idk why we let some people like that even touch a car like someone we all happen to know not ganna say any names
*cough* n. hoagen *cough*
we should serieously have some of these people not be
able to look at anything more
than a stock smart car

and yea half the honda guys are really chill i actually kick it with a couple of them and were actually talking shit that he did that and its true
that every car c`rew always ends up having that stupid idiot who
has to try and get all the attention and do something stupid

Yea ive seen this topic poping up in the pipeline thread every now and then...
Old 08-03-2008, 12:58 PM   #87
Este510
Zilvia Member

Este510 will become famous soon enoughEste510 will become famous soon enoughEste510 will become famous soon enoughEste510 will become famous soon enoughEste510 will become famous soon enough
Who cares, what a waste of five minutes.
Old 08-03-2008, 02:22 PM   #88
Touge_Monster
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
Touge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:

For every dumb handa owner there is a dumb nissan owner. I always try to wave to fellow s chassis owners and they just rev up or do a burn out. RRREEEEAAALLLL COOOLLL buddy.
This thread gave me aids, thank you based god.
Old 08-03-2008, 02:31 PM   #89
Bigsyke
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touge_Monster View Post
For every dumb handa owner there is a dumb nissan owner. I always try to wave to fellow s chassis owners and they just rev up or do a burn out. RRREEEEAAALLLL COOOLLL buddy.

Im gonna go ahead and +rep you for your gunther avatar.
Old 08-03-2008, 04:19 PM   #90
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
I demand 5 minutes of my life back.

You people were way to happy to see him get pulled over.

It was like whatever.