Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2007, 08:21 PM   #901
babowc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
babowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
No reason to not return calls or pick up the phone, though.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2007, 09:30 PM   #902
Fast1One
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
Fast1One will become famous soon enoughFast1One will become famous soon enoughFast1One will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Man I really wanted a set of these...hope he gets it all worked out...

1998 A32
Old 07-25-2007, 02:15 PM   #903
Duster524
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (0)
Duster524 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
so im guessing the 3 people that were going to be "shipped" before the weekend still hasn't recieved them? Here goes another week down. ETA:never
Old 07-25-2007, 06:07 PM   #904
drftmark
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
drftmark has a spectacular aura aboutdrftmark has a spectacular aura aboutdrftmark has a spectacular aura aboutdrftmark has a spectacular aura aboutdrftmark has a spectacular aura aboutdrftmark has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
i wasnt worried at all before because people were receiving their wheels...
but now that someone said he is an ex-scammer and suddenly disappears make me raise an eyebrow... i hope he is ok from his surgery and can get on top of this thread with an update.
Old 07-25-2007, 06:23 PM   #905
somethingfornothing

somethingfornothing is making a name for him/her selfsomethingfornothing is making a name for him/her self
i dont buy it that he had surgery, you guys are getting scammed. just like this guy did to the guys on nico
Old 07-25-2007, 08:44 PM   #906
babowc
Post Whore!

babowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfection
I havent received it yet.....
Im fearing the worst ATM,

Im sure someone knows Alec out side of these boards..
come forth please!
Old 07-25-2007, 09:18 PM   #907
babowc
Post Whore!

BTW, doesnt the Mods of this subforum want to respond to my PM?
Thatguy?
Old 07-25-2007, 10:17 PM   #908
drftsub
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
drftsub is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I have tried to request a refund via google as well ( I doubt it will be fulfilled though ) . From as far as I can tell we have a very solid case to stand on to get the authorities involved, we should have a valid address to send them to from our payment request. Of course if we are going to do that I think it will take more than just one or two of us, does anyone live near him?
Old 07-26-2007, 02:26 AM   #909
Howard92884
Zilvia Addict

Howard92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Howard92884
Quote:
Originally Posted by drftsub View Post
I have tried to request a refund via google as well ( I doubt it will be fulfilled though ) . From as far as I can tell we have a very solid case to stand on to get the authorities involved, we should have a valid address to send them to from our payment request. Of course if we are going to do that I think it will take more than just one or two of us, does anyone live near him?
How did you request a refund from google? I looked and couldn't find a place to file a claim. Let us know.

Thanks
Old 07-26-2007, 02:38 AM   #910
mrcm
Leaky Injector

mrcm is an unknown quantity at this point
well, that sucks. he told me he would be good in 1-2 days after surgery and its been a week already. hmmm :/
Old 07-26-2007, 08:07 AM   #911
babowc
Post Whore!

Well,
I know for one thing..
He's deleting voicemails, so he's not completely un-reachable.

He's just choosing not to be reached.

Someone HAS to know where this guy stays.
If so, speak up, do the right thing.

BTW, how did you request refund through googlecheckout?
Old 07-26-2007, 08:17 AM   #912
S14TEVE
Zilvia Member

S14TEVE is a jewel in the roughS14TEVE is a jewel in the roughS14TEVE is a jewel in the roughS14TEVE is a jewel in the roughS14TEVE is a jewel in the roughS14TEVE is a jewel in the roughS14TEVE is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to S14TEVE
fuhh. hahaaaaa he cant be reached by you guys but he can send me a fuckin invoice? lol . soooo sketch.
Old 07-26-2007, 08:30 AM   #913
drftsub
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by babowc View Post
Well,
I know for one thing..
He's deleting voicemails, so he's not completely un-reachable.

He's just choosing not to be reached.
Thats just BS, I know I paid in the early stages of this, as well as you and a bunch of others. I can understand shipping delays and whatnot, and what it takes to get stuff over here from japan ( I have imported a few containers myself ) but this is just unreasonable, at the very least we should be kept in contact.
Quote:
Originally Posted by babowc View Post
BTW, how did you request refund through googlecheckout?
There was a cancel order option on there, although all it did was email him I believe. I am going to contact google and see if there is anything else we can do, has anyone emailed them yet?

Alec, if you are reading this, you need to get in contact with us on this, I really think it will be better for everyone to step up and take care of it.
Old 07-26-2007, 08:38 AM   #914
Sir
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
Sir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
I can understand shipping delays and whatnot, and what it takes to get stuff over here from japan
but they're MB weapons, shit isn't coming from Japan, its coming from DisountTireDirect.
Old 07-26-2007, 08:51 AM   #915
babowc
Post Whore!

Yep, let us know how it goes with googlecheckout.

I'll be getting in contact with them myself as well.
Old 07-26-2007, 09:19 AM   #916
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir View Post
but they're MB weapons, shit isn't coming from Japan, its coming from DisountTireDirect.
were you just born yesterday?
Old 07-26-2007, 09:27 AM   #917
bullitt4110
Leaky Injector

bullitt4110 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I will back getting the authorites involved. I just want my money!
Old 07-26-2007, 09:45 AM   #918
drftmark
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
drftmark has a spectacular aura aboutdrftmark has a spectacular aura aboutdrftmark has a spectacular aura aboutdrftmark has a spectacular aura aboutdrftmark has a spectacular aura aboutdrftmark has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
if it he hasnt responded before july 31 I am going to cancel order
Old 07-26-2007, 10:03 AM   #919
Howard92884
Zilvia Addict

Howard92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Howard92884
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14TEVE View Post
fuhh. hahaaaaa he cant be reached by you guys but he can send me a fuckin invoice? lol . soooo sketch.
WTF, this is getting more suspect everyday, ALEC YOU NEED TO GET YOUR ASS ON HERE AND EXPLAIN YOURSELF. PEOPLE WANT THEIR MONEY OR WHEELS.
Old 07-26-2007, 10:08 AM   #920
drftsub
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir View Post
They are a-tech erasers, comming from japan, rebadged as MB
http://www.marukanet.co.jp/a-tech/eraser.html
Old 07-26-2007, 10:21 AM   #921
Duster524

someone please pm me his phone number
Old 07-26-2007, 10:56 AM   #922
RJF
Super Administrator & Bean Counter

RJF has disabled reputation
Suggest that everyone contact your Credit Card companies and request refund.

'90RPS13 (Alec) has been banned from the Marketplace section. He hasn't responded to my PM's either regarding the compliants I have received.

I'm going to leave this thread open for now, so you can all exchange valid information on getting refunds, etc..., but it will be closed if it turns into a "bashing" thread.

Also, myself and the Moderators do not have any personal relationships with this or any other vendors/sellers. Since Zilvia is a community, people know each other and often socialize, but WE normally do not have people's addresses or phone numbers and CANNOT give them out for legal reasons in case we did.

Thank you.
Old 07-26-2007, 11:21 AM   #923
homegaragespl
Zilvia Junkie

homegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to behold
phew, good thing i didnt buy from him yet....was about to.
Old 07-26-2007, 11:36 AM   #924
drftsub
Leaky Injector

The address listed on the google checkout deal is

Drift Concepts
7623 Thorndike Dr.
Greensboro NC 27410
UNITED STATES

Please say someone lives near there and can see if thats a home or a buisness, and if it is a buisness we may have some more action we can take.

I am reasearching who would be the best authorities to contact. Those of you who said you speak with him often etc could help us out greatly here, I hope someone is willing.

Has anyone contacted the vendor he was buying the wheels from? did he pre-pay? if so that may be a way we can handle this.
Old 07-26-2007, 11:41 AM   #925
babowc
Post Whore!

Nagareomono,
if you want to release those information..
let us know...
via pm or something, lmk
Old 07-26-2007, 12:17 PM   #926
Nagaremono
Zilvia Member

Nagaremono will become famous soon enoughNagaremono will become famous soon enoughNagaremono will become famous soon enoughNagaremono will become famous soon enough
well I tried calling my credit card company, and they said they cannot pursue any charges older than 60 days. sucks for me. Also let me verify the info I have as good before I release it. if it's good I'll make it rain, and you guys can do whatever you want with it.
Old 07-26-2007, 12:41 PM   #927
babowc
Post Whore!

Wachovia is the same deal.

Cannot pursue older tha 60 days.

what a fucking shame.

Last edited by babowc; 07-26-2007 at 01:22 PM..
Old 07-26-2007, 02:16 PM   #928
Duster524

Quote:
The address listed on the google checkout deal is

Drift Concepts
7623 Thorndike Dr.
Greensboro NC 27410
UNITED STATES

Please say someone lives near there and can see if thats a home or a buisness, and if it is a buisness we may have some more action we can take.

I am reasearching who would be the best authorities to contact. Those of you who said you speak with him often etc could help us out greatly here, I hope someone is willing.

Has anyone contacted the vendor he was buying the wheels from? did he pre-pay? if so that may be a way we can handle this.

From my research that address isnt even a bussiness or home, but a hotel!
Old 07-26-2007, 02:20 PM   #929
420sx
Post Whore!

420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future
sooo how many people didnt recieve their wheels?
Old 07-26-2007, 02:24 PM   #930
s14_rob
Zilvia Junkie

s14_rob is on a distinguished road
i didnt i talking to my credit card co. right now
Closed Thread