Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2007, 02:28 PM   #931
Howard92884
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Howard92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Howard92884
Well I'm one of them, I haven't been waiting since March but I also think I'm in the same boat as everyone else, past 60 days. I can't believe this shit $500 down the drain. PLEASE PM ME OR POST HIS CONTACT INFO ANYONE.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2007, 02:30 PM   #932
Duster524
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (0)
Duster524 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
same boat, i need his contact info asap please!
Old 07-26-2007, 02:31 PM   #933
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Thorndike Drive does not exist, but Throndike Road does, and that is the:

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/cw/...lsearchresults

I wish you the best fellas.
Old 07-26-2007, 02:32 PM   #934
NecroS14
Zilvia Junkie

NecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to NecroS14
same here. ordered in march, no updates, no info, no wheels
Old 07-26-2007, 02:36 PM   #935
ladiesman8527
Zilvia Junkie

ladiesman8527 will become famous soon enoughladiesman8527 will become famous soon enoughladiesman8527 will become famous soon enoughladiesman8527 will become famous soon enough
i havent received my wheels. i was told at the beginning that 18X9 +15 gunmetal weapons were in stock and ready to ship out. now DTD shows 18's "on order" at all warehouses. this is fucking ridiculous. how do u request a refund on google checkout?
Old 07-26-2007, 02:36 PM   #936
Howard92884
Zilvia Addict

Howard92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duster524 View Post
From my research that address isnt even a bussiness or home, but a hotel!
Well your right it is a hotel, Candlewood Suites the first one on the list. Here it is.

http://greensboro.hotelguide.net/hl1gr.htm

Edit: Sorry slidin240wayz didn't see your post.
Old 07-26-2007, 02:38 PM   #937
Duster524

Duster524 is an unknown quantity at this point
does anybody go on nico, im sure we can find someone there who has trouble with this punk
Old 07-26-2007, 02:54 PM   #938
drftmark
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
drftmark has a spectacular aura aboutdrftmark has a spectacular aura aboutdrftmark has a spectacular aura aboutdrftmark has a spectacular aura aboutdrftmark has a spectacular aura aboutdrftmark has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
what I want to know is about the people who DID receive their wheels??? How is that possible if his address is a hotel. Were they in on the scam also?

I just got back from my bank and filed a dispute and they will be investigating it. Hopefully I can get my money back. Its a shame he uses GB as fraud. Despicable
person.

*EDIT*
was going through his posts and found this... it might be SOME sort of help locating him.

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showpost.php...70&postcount=5

Last edited by drftmark; 07-26-2007 at 02:57 PM.. Reason: DISCOVERED HIS LOCATION...sort of
Old 07-26-2007, 03:15 PM   #939
ladiesman8527
Zilvia Junkie

ladiesman8527 will become famous soon enoughladiesman8527 will become famous soon enoughladiesman8527 will become famous soon enoughladiesman8527 will become famous soon enough
well i just talked to my bank and its been too long for me to file a claim. only thing i can do is file a police report through the better business bureau.
Old 07-26-2007, 04:20 PM   #940
derek_s13
Zilvia Addict

derek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to derek_s13
been on since march.

receiving nothing but lies.

got a dickload of negative rep for being the first one to be upset with his lies.

paid by money order.

live several hundred miles away.

anyone in a similar situation?

thatguy? why won't you speak up?

what can i do?
Old 07-26-2007, 04:48 PM   #941
ladiesman8527
Zilvia Junkie

can someone please pm his phone #. thanks.
Old 07-26-2007, 04:54 PM   #942
djkowai
Leaky Injector

djkowai will become famous soon enoughdjkowai will become famous soon enoughdjkowai will become famous soon enoughdjkowai will become famous soon enough
ordered mine 2 months ago, thats really shitty if hes trying to fuck over that many people here. I'll probably go to the bank tomorrow, i might be on the edge of that 60 day rule.
i'd really like to find someone here that personally knows him to possibly shed some light on this situation.
Old 07-26-2007, 05:08 PM   #943
drftmark
Zilvia Junkie

drftmark has a spectacular aura aboutdrftmark has a spectacular aura aboutdrftmark has a spectacular aura aboutdrftmark has a spectacular aura aboutdrftmark has a spectacular aura aboutdrftmark has a spectacular aura about
found this link about his name and etc
http://www.carolinanissans.com/forum...ded&pid=100558

he posted this JULY THE 5th on carolinanissans.com

Well after my week ban and seeing this, I just want to apologize to the whole Carolina Nissans Crew. I in no way meant to bring anyone from this group into the mistakes of my past. I have indeed cleaned it up and have flown straight since. The whole explaination can be found on Nico. It was typed 3-4 months ago and is there. Its not the SPAMMED up thread but one with a mere 3-4 respones. I have no intending of ever losing my name again. I have worked very hard to attempt to get it back. I am not looking to get into a flaming or fighting war.

My reputation on Zilvia from the past 6 months proves my honesty. I have been dealing on there without any problems at all. Also, if you notice in ALL my posts, parts are welcome to be picked up. I made sure that was in my posts to try and talk to some people and gain there trust back. I even offered to meet them or drop them off. I understand that I have created a bad reputation, but I am just trying to become a honest person. I now have a business and believe me, your name means everything. So, with all this being said,

I, Alec Bradford, am once again sorry to bring this to CN.com.

Thank you to all the people on my behalf. I hopefully look forward to a long and prosperous relationship with CN.com and its members.
Old 07-26-2007, 05:51 PM   #944
DrtyRat
Nissanaholic!

DrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by drftmark View Post
what I want to know is about the people who DID receive their wheels??? How is that possible if his address is a hotel. Were they in on the scam also?

I just got back from my bank and filed a dispute and they will be investigating it. Hopefully I can get my money back. Its a shame he uses GB as fraud. Despicable
person.

*EDIT*
was going through his posts and found this... it might be SOME sort of help locating him.

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showpost.php...70&postcount=5
I am one of the ones who received my wheels, and i can promise you that I am not, nor would I ever be affiliated with any scam. I am a Christian man, with Christian morals. I'm a family man, and I make an honest living. If I felt, for one second, that I was part of some one else's scam I would blow it open sky high. I would never, intentionally, be a part of a scam.
I can't speak for Alec, and why he has suddenly stopped responding to everyone. I truly feel bad for you guys. If you want my honest opinion, i don't think he's gonna scam you guys, but you never know. I hope,as I'm sure you do, that he shows back up and proves the naysayers wrong. I have my invoice some where around, that came with my shipment. If that will help, PM me and I'll scan it for you to see, via PM.
Just out of curiosity,has any one called DTD to see if the wheels have arrived. Maybe they really are still being sent. However, I realize that it doesn't excuse him not communicating with you guys.
Best of luck,
Joe

Quote:
America... Too soft to place a killer in a well deserved tomb, But brave enough to kill a baby before he leaves the womb
Old 07-26-2007, 05:54 PM   #945
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
Please don't bring NICO and Carolinanissans (of which I am a well known member) in on this. In other words don't sign up there(CN) asking about Alec's whereabouts, we don't know either. Sucks some of you got your wheels and some didn't, I would have been in on the GB also if weapons came in 17x9.5.
Old 07-26-2007, 06:00 PM   #946
s14_rob
Zilvia Junkie

s14_rob is on a distinguished road
drtyrat could u scan you invoice for me thanks
Old 07-26-2007, 06:11 PM   #947
DrtyRat
Nissanaholic!

DrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14_rob View Post
drtyrat could u scan you invoice for me thanks
i can't do as of right now, my internet is acting up (i'm on my blackberry right now) but i'm gonna mess w/it in a little while. if i can get it to work, i'll scan the page and PM you.

Quote:
America... Too soft to place a killer in a well deserved tomb, But brave enough to kill a baby before he leaves the womb
Old 07-26-2007, 06:14 PM   #948
s14_rob
Zilvia Junkie

s14_rob is on a distinguished road
thank you very much
Old 07-26-2007, 06:39 PM   #949
X 350GT X

X 350GT X will become famous soon enoughX 350GT X will become famous soon enoughX 350GT X will become famous soon enough
I read this thread a lot because I also ordered. I ordered a total of 12 wheels (17x9 +17 MB Weapon Bronze). So far, I've only received 4 out of the 12 wheels. I don't know and have never met Alec. If you guys pm me, I'll be happy to provide a copy of my invoice to show that I'm not affiliated with him. I still think that Alec will come through with this GB, but I do agree with everyone that he atleast give us a response. I posted a pic of the wheels that I received a while back on this thread.
Old 07-26-2007, 07:02 PM   #950
babowc
Post Whore!

babowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfection
dozens havent recieved their wheels.
Old 07-26-2007, 07:08 PM   #951
babowc
Post Whore!

babowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfection
Drtyrat, can you please do the same for me?

lmk.. Thanks.
Old 07-26-2007, 07:45 PM   #952
DrtyRat
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by babowc View Post
Drtyrat, can you please do the same for me?

lmk.. Thanks.
yep.....lmk if anyone else needs it.

Quote:
Old 07-26-2007, 08:14 PM   #953
bullitt4110
Leaky Injector

bullitt4110 is on a distinguished road
DrtyRat can you please PM it to me aswell. I guess I am luckier than most on here as I got in contact with him about a week ago and he gave me a partial refund but then after that nothing.
Old 07-26-2007, 09:25 PM   #954
drftmark
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrtyRat View Post
I am one of the ones who received my wheels, and i can promise you that I am not, nor would I ever be affiliated with any scam. I am a Christian man, with Christian morals. I'm a family man, and I make an honest living. If I felt, for one second, that I was part of some one else's scam I would blow it open sky high. I would never, intentionally, be a part of a scam.
I can't speak for Alec, and why he has suddenly stopped responding to everyone. I truly feel bad for you guys. If you want my honest opinion, i don't think he's gonna scam you guys, but you never know. I hope,as I'm sure you do, that he shows back up and proves the naysayers wrong. I have my invoice some where around, that came with my shipment. If that will help, PM me and I'll scan it for you to see, via PM.
Just out of curiosity,has any one called DTD to see if the wheels have arrived. Maybe they really are still being sent. However, I realize that it doesn't excuse him not communicating with you guys.
Best of luck,
Joe
I didnt mean to accuse you, I was just saying it could have been a possibility.
Anyway, I hope he does pull through and somehow get back on but I dont see that happening right now since he is banned and I have already got my bank involved trying to get a refund.
Old 07-26-2007, 10:25 PM   #955
babowc
Post Whore!

BTW, why cant Zilvia.net release his information to us?

WHAT LEGAL ISSUES?
Only legal issues he has to be worried about is himself.

Please state a reasonable answer as to why you cannot release his information to us.

And to "ThatGuy", what are you exactly doing on this subforum as a mod?
You haven't answered any of the questions I've sent you in PM.

*Also, what exactly is the GroupBuy qualifying process? You dont verify any information beforehand to see if the seller is legit or not?*
Old 07-26-2007, 11:20 PM   #956
Howard92884
Zilvia Addict

Drtyrat please send to me also in PM or e-mail, my e-mail adress is [email protected]

Thanks
Old 07-27-2007, 07:38 AM   #957
drftsub
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
drftsub is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Drtyrat please send to me also if you could.
thank you.
Old 07-27-2007, 08:41 AM   #958
ladiesman8527
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrtyRat View Post
yep.....lmk if anyone else needs it.
can u pm it to me or email it. my email is [email protected] thanks.

btw does anyone have his phone #
Old 07-27-2007, 09:56 AM   #959
bullitt4110
Leaky Injector

bullitt4110 is on a distinguished road
I have "Drift Concepts" number which is (336) 908-1340, but nobody ever answers and the voicemail is always full.
Old 07-27-2007, 09:57 AM   #960
babowc
Post Whore!

Thats his personal phone.
Im sure it'll be disconnected soon.
Closed Thread