Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 11-20-2014, 08:10 AM   #1891
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Live action Attak On Titan. Oh ma gaw! http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-new...led-in-costume
VNG704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-20-2014, 09:27 AM   #1892
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
^^^Oh lordy!
Old 11-29-2014, 01:40 PM   #1893
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Found this series on Hulu Plus. Apparently from the ppl behind both Karas and Tiger & Bunny.

Shingeki no Bahamut aka Rage of Bahamut
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNUHp_yavjY
As a Final Fantasy fan, I approve of the first episode. I hope the rest of the series lives up to its promise & pedigree.
Old 11-29-2014, 06:05 PM   #1894
Yellow4g63
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
Yellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Yellow4g63
Shit thanks for the reminder. Working out of town so I forgot I was watching this.

95 240sx RB20 415whp
91 Nx2000 VVL yo
Yellow4g63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 06:27 PM   #1895
bpat
Zilvia Member

bpat is an unknown quantity at this point
Anyone watch Magi? Just finished up season 2 and it was pretty good
bpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 08:42 PM   #1896
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow4g63 View Post
Shit thanks for the reminder. Working out of town so I forgot I was watching this.
Dude, I just plowed thru all 7 episodes uploaded onto Hulu Plus at this point & I gotta say: Rage of Bahamut is the best new series I've seen since Attack on Titan. Seriously, start watching it immediately.
Old 11-29-2014, 09:26 PM   #1897
dudermagee
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
dudermagee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Just got caught up on parasyte the maxim

So dope
dudermagee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 08:42 PM   #1898
93_ProjectS13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
93_ProjectS13 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Outlaw Star and Bebop blu ray is coming soon.

Also need help finding a anime movie I watched along long time ago.

There was a whale in it that was huge whale in it. The whole world was covered in water. But there was some land action scenes.
93_ProjectS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 06:14 AM   #1899
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93_ProjectS13 View Post
Outlaw Star and Bebop blu ray is coming soon.

Also need help finding a anime movie I watched along long time ago.

There was a whale in it that was huge whale in it. The whole world was covered in water. But there was some land action scenes.

Blue Sea? ....
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 01:51 PM   #1900
Ljay

Ljay is an unknown quantity at this point
Anyone try steinz gate?

i'm catchin Z's
Ljay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 08:44 PM   #1901
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ljay View Post
Anyone try steinz gate?

Ya

Msg lnght
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 12:06 AM   #1902
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
aldnoah zero season 2 is up.

can't wait to inaho to fuck up that douche slane.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 03:25 PM   #1903
simmode1
Post Whore!

Kinda anime related... But now that some company called Acton has created Rocket Skates, I'm thinking now might be a good time to go finish the Air Gear manga & form an Air Trek gang...lol
Old 01-19-2015, 10:56 PM   #1904
Camedia

Camedia is an unknown quantity at this point
Inivting everyone to hop onto the DRRR!! bandwagon. The new season looks really promising: ppl who read the novels claim the plot is gonna be one hell of a ride, and I'm glad they didn't drop the ball on animation either.
Camedia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 08:34 AM   #1905
supersayianjim
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
supersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
whats up with bleach, no new episode for weeks now??
supersayianjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 09:16 AM   #1906
Yellow4g63
Zilvia FREAK!

Yellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of light
Jim are you talking about the manga? Bleach has been off the air for a while now.

95 240sx RB20 415whp
91 Nx2000 VVL yo
Old 01-21-2015, 09:45 AM   #1907
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersayianjim View Post
whats up with bleach, no new episode for weeks now??
Yeah, I noticed too. But failed to care.
Old 01-23-2015, 07:00 PM   #1908
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

MrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to MrMigs Send a message via AIM to MrMigs
wait wut... bleach is still going on??

Drifting is just a compromise between you and your car.
MrMigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 07:33 PM   #1909
simmode1
Post Whore!

^^^Lol... Yes. The manga anyways. It's not worth searching out or anything. Most of us are just reading that terrible shit out of force of habit. BTW, new chapter dropped yesterday. Terrible.
Old 01-25-2015, 11:12 PM   #1910
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

MrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to MrMigs Send a message via AIM to MrMigs
^ Sheit lol... I used to love Bleach...

Drifting is just a compromise between you and your car.
MrMigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 07:28 PM   #1911
simmode1
Post Whore!

^^^I'm just jaded, man. Keep reading if you wanna have nagging questions answered. But just forewarning you: there is no end to Bleach's monotony.
Old 01-30-2015, 04:46 AM   #1912
Piratejet

Piratejet is an unknown quantity at this point
deathnote was by far my favorite anime I have ever watched. great story and I love the dark vibes the characters and settings give off. 10/10

I also watched half of the initial D series, it was very entertaining.
Piratejet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 06:46 PM   #1913
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
deathnote puts me to sleep.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 06:54 PM   #1914
akaina240
Zilvia Junkie

akaina240 is an unknown quantity at this point
I just read my One Piece weekly. Miss Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo
akaina240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 08:32 AM   #1915
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Just finished the very last of Initial D. A little sad to see it go, had a pretty fitting ending. Someone seriously needs to pick up the racing anime gauntlet.
Old 02-01-2015, 08:42 AM   #1916
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarSilvia View Post
Just finished the very last of Initial D. A little sad to see it go, had a pretty fitting ending. Someone seriously needs to pick up the racing anime gauntlet.
I haven't started reading Overrev yet, but it really seems like it would fit the bill. Might actually be even better than Initial D.

But I must say, I was disappointed by Takumi not following Keisuke to the pros & the fact that they never had their rematch. I really feel that Keisuke has surpassed Takumi now, but who knows now that Takumi has mastered the one handed steering in the Impreza. I would hope that he'd also learn to stop sliding around since Shinji showed the dynamic superiority of true grip racing.
Old 02-01-2015, 09:18 AM   #1917
Boss240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (25)
Boss240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
What I want from initial d is a spin off show with itsuki, iketani, and kenji trying to get good and get girls. Because they were always more relatable characters and more interesting than takumi.
Boss240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 09:31 AM   #1918
Yellow4g63
Zilvia FREAK!

Aldnoah Zero s2 is not disappointing at all.

95 240sx RB20 415whp
91 Nx2000 VVL yo
Old 02-01-2015, 03:47 PM   #1919
Rustys14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
Rustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
I haven't started reading Overrev yet, but it really seems like it would fit the bill. Might actually be even better than Initial D.
I started reading Overrev awhile back but stopped because I just couldn't get into it for some reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss240 View Post
What I want from initial d is a spin off show with itsuki, iketani, and kenji trying to get good and get girls. Because they were always more relatable characters and more interesting than takumi.
This would actually be something I would read/watch but I'm satisfied with where Initial D ended and am not sure if a spinoff would ruin it for me or not.
Rustys14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 09:14 PM   #1920
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustys14 View Post
I started reading Overrev awhile back but stopped because I just couldn't get into it for some reason.
Probably because no eurobeat...lol