Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Misc & Accessories

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2007, 11:14 PM   #211
hitman
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
hitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hitman
Quote:
Originally Posted by gusb232 View Post
Can any tell me what went wrong here? As soon as I began to apply pressure to lip the weld that connects the mounting plate to the rest of the arm cracked, and then completely came apart .??

http://picasaweb.google.com/gusb232/...20869336074418
http://picasaweb.google.com/gusb232/...20882220976322
http://picasaweb.google.com/gusb232/...20903695812818

looks like you tried to push out the fender to fast cuasing the arm to crack, i did this to a friends eastwood roller one time, we just welded the crack and took it slower, but you can do that or pm part shop max and see whats up.
Old 06-10-2007, 11:47 AM   #212
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Quote:
Well I am gusb232,, and I searched for brian rogers with no luck.
I wont say anymore with my issue till you respond to my P.M..
Thanks
OOPS! PM responded to. Looks like you are the first person to break one of our parts. We can replace or refund its your choice.
Old 06-10-2007, 12:10 PM   #213
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Can any tell me what went wrong here? As soon as I began to apply pressure to lip the weld that connects the mounting plate to the rest of the arm cracked, and then completely came apart .??

http://picasaweb.google.com/gusb232/...20869336074418
http://picasaweb.google.com/gusb232/...20882220976322
http://picasaweb.google.com/gusb232/...20903695812818
I cant tell by the photo, but I'm hoping all of the lug nuts were on there, particularly the bottom one because those welded brackets aren't solely designed to take the force of the hand crank, they just steady the arm during the rollers rotation.

Also, the rings bunched up near the knob on the handle are spacers for your lug nuts that are flat on one side to provide a good amount of surface area and they are angle cut on the inside to match the surface of the lug nut. We provide these to prevent the base plate from bending or breaking.

Normally you wouldn't start pulling the lip outwards horizontally right away as shown in the photo. It may cause the quarter panel to dent above the wheel well. Instead you would start by mashing the lip vertically and then at a 45 degree angle, and then little by little work it flat against the inside skin of the quarter panel. After its flat, then you can start to flair the quarter panel out horizontally.

I am certainly at fault for not including instructions, so as I said before I will replace or refund - your choice.
Old 06-10-2007, 12:32 PM   #214
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teknolust72 View Post
Are you only getting Front brake rotors? And which version (1-piece or 2-piece)? Can you get me a price for a pair of front and pair of rear (if available). Shipping not needed! Thanks!
We are getting front front and rear rotors in 1 piece only (even know they look just like 2 piece rotors). $320 per pair.
Old 06-10-2007, 12:34 PM   #215
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cc0rd View Post
when do you think the bucket seats will be available and what kind of price range are we looking at??

please let me know.
They may be in as soon as 1 week from now, The price we are shooting for is $300 ea.
Old 06-10-2007, 12:37 PM   #216
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfrost View Post
i love partshop max!!!!!!!!!!!!

great group of people...good luck with the sales, guys!
Thanks!
Old 06-10-2007, 01:28 PM   #217
MrChow
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
MrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrChow
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
The MAX big brake kit's caliper spacer was designed for the OEM caliper.
Roger that. So do you have them in stock yet? If so can get a quote to 93940?

Also what spacers do you have 4x114.3??
"It's stiff and hurts my livers! I'M A HANDLING GOD!"
WTT: 2 way for 1.5 way LSD
Old 06-10-2007, 02:10 PM   #218
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
any red seats??
Old 06-10-2007, 04:02 PM   #219
RurouniMidnight
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
RurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
yes red seats hopefully

http://nightparade.wordpress.com/

Join in on instagram @nightparade
Old 06-10-2007, 04:42 PM   #220
DriftSpecS14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
DriftSpecS14 is not welcome here anymoreDriftSpecS14 is not welcome here anymoreDriftSpecS14 is not welcome here anymoreDriftSpecS14 is not welcome here anymoreDriftSpecS14 is not welcome here anymoreDriftSpecS14 is not welcome here anymoreDriftSpecS14 is not welcome here anymoreDriftSpecS14 is not welcome here anymoreDriftSpecS14 is not welcome here anymoreDriftSpecS14 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
+1 for parts shop max! they are the shieet!

with love,
Riley
Old 06-10-2007, 05:09 PM   #221
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
do you have any pictures of the fmic installed in a s13? also do the pipes have the flange for the bov?

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 06-10-2007, 06:36 PM   #222
CA18_S13
Zilvia Member

CA18_S13 is a well-known jackass
when you mean replacement damper do you mean the whole coilover or just the shock.
Old 06-10-2007, 06:51 PM   #223
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrChow View Post
Roger that. So do you have them in stock yet? If so can get a quote to 93940?

Also what spacers do you have 4x114.3??
Shipping will be $20 they're not here quite yet. Zero 4 luggers right now.
Old 06-10-2007, 06:59 PM   #224
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by drftwerks View Post
any red seats??
We will do any fabric/color pattern you want just send me a few yards of your favorite fabric, and we'll get you a quote.

Crushed velvet, OK.

Pink fur, thats cool too.

Camo, no problem.

Red, not very imaginative but sure we could make them in red too. No need to send fabric for primary colors I'll source that at no extra cost.

But we're only stocking BLACK.
Old 06-10-2007, 07:03 PM   #225
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by DriftSpecS14 View Post
+1 for parts shop max! they are the shieet!

with love,
Riley
Parts shop MAX loves you too :ghey:
Old 06-10-2007, 07:06 PM   #226
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismornr View Post
do you have any pictures of the fmic installed in a s13? also do the pipes have the flange for the bov?
No s13 pix yet, No hot pipe (where the aftermarket BOV is usually mounted).
Old 06-10-2007, 07:07 PM   #227
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA18_S13 View Post
when you mean replacement damper do you mean the whole coilover or just the shock.
Just the shock.
Old 06-10-2007, 07:27 PM   #228
RBS14
Nissanaholic!

RBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura about
Here's an example of Parts Shop Max USA's fab work. The Cage is in an FC. Very simple yet sooooo bad Arse!

Old 06-10-2007, 07:49 PM   #229
pinkarrowsnow
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
pinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
s13 coilovers and camber arms to 07871. Dan and how low would you say i would need to go for the camber arms, because i don't plan on going ridiculously low not sure if there worth it but will probably get them anyway. Plan on ordering stuff tomorrow or the day after.

Thanks,
Mike
Old 06-10-2007, 08:03 PM   #230
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

The drift shop paparazzi posts up with the quickness around here!

Thats a good example what about a thousand bucks and a few days in our shop in san diego will do for your car. We'll have it pro tsuiso battle ready.
Old 06-10-2007, 08:08 PM   #231
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkarrowsnow View Post
s13 coilovers and camber arms to 07871. Dan and how low would you say i would need to go for the camber arms, because i don't plan on going ridiculously low not sure if there worth it but will probably get them anyway. Plan on ordering stuff tomorrow or the day after.

Thanks,
Mike
$1240 for everything shipped. Man I dunno, no one rolles around here with MAX coilovers at stock height but I am sure you dont have to go snow plow spec either.
Old 06-10-2007, 08:53 PM   #232
djkowai
Leaky Injector

djkowai will become famous soon enoughdjkowai will become famous soon enoughdjkowai will become famous soon enoughdjkowai will become famous soon enough
If you are planning to somewhat slam it, the camber change that comes on stock RUCAS is horrid.
Old 06-11-2007, 10:37 AM   #233
pinkarrowsnow
Zilvia Addict

pinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura about
Thanks for the info guys I plan on going very low but not like scraping the ground low haha. Dan how come on the site when I price the stuff its 1270 and you said 1240 because I want to order with a credit card so just get back to me with whats easier. Thanks
Old 06-11-2007, 10:57 AM   #234
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkarrowsnow View Post
Thanks for the info guys I plan on going very low but not like scraping the ground low haha. Dan how come on the site when I price the stuff its 1270 and you said 1240 because I want to order with a credit card so just get back to me with whats easier. Thanks
Its because the website is flat rate shipping per item, and I give Zilvia members a deal on shipping according to there exact zip code, and I can combine some items if the box size allows, the website is not that smart.

So just send the $ directly through www.paypal.com to [email protected] please use the notes section to write down what it is you are buying.
Old 06-12-2007, 12:27 PM   #235
spinitsidewayz
Leaky Injector

spinitsidewayz is making a name for him/her selfspinitsidewayz is making a name for him/her self
Damn, i need to check out this shop. How long are these prices good for? Can i come pick it up? Everything looks hella nice.
Old 06-12-2007, 12:45 PM   #236
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinitsidewayz View Post
Damn, i need to check out this shop. How long are these prices good for? Can i come pick it up? Everything looks hella nice.
We'll always try to get U the best pricing. We're open mon-fri 10a-6p come on by, watch some drift videos while you are here & pick up the latest issue of D to D magazine/dvd.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
Old 06-12-2007, 04:58 PM   #237
gusb232
Leaky Injector

gusb232 is an unknown quantity at this point
fender roller

Thanks for the Quick reponse. I will take your advice this time. Sorry I needed to post pics before you had a chance to respond completly.
I ll make sure to use those washers next time.
~Gus

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
I cant tell by the photo, but I'm hoping all of the lug nuts were on there, particularly the bottom one because those welded brackets aren't solely designed to take the force of the hand crank, they just steady the arm during the rollers rotation.

Also, the rings bunched up near the knob on the handle are spacers for your lug nuts that are flat on one side to provide a good amount of surface area and they are angle cut on the inside to match the surface of the lug nut. We provide these to prevent the base plate from bending or breaking.

Normally you wouldn't start pulling the lip outwards horizontally right away as shown in the photo. It may cause the quarter panel to dent above the wheel well. Instead you would start by mashing the lip vertically and then at a 45 degree angle, and then little by little work it flat against the inside skin of the quarter panel. After its flat, then you can start to flair the quarter panel out horizontally.

I am certainly at fault for not including instructions, so as I said before I will replace or refund - your choice.
Old 06-12-2007, 05:56 PM   #238
aznpoopy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
aznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to aznpoopy
ruca to 07024 please
Old 06-12-2007, 06:18 PM   #239
jpadilla12
Leaky Injector

jpadilla12 is on a distinguished road
s13 Camber Arm, Traction ,and Toe rod shipped to 34743.Thanks
Old 06-12-2007, 09:13 PM   #240
tougemiata
Zilvia Member

tougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to behold
i'll be in san diego this weekend, so i am going to swing by the shop on monday sometime to check things out and maybe make a purchase. My dad will be with me (60 year old miata autocrosser who thinks miatas are the best) any chance of giving him a joy ride in something? ill pay for gas or something hahaha
Closed Thread