Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 06-11-2013, 10:50 AM   #1
turbo2nr
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
turbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to turbo2nr
Alternate Income

So lets face it, working a standard 9-5 job wont make you happy, you will just be able to pay bills and get by..

As i am getting older i realize that to be "successful" in America one needs "alternate income".. NO another job will not cut it.. it not an effective use of ones time to work another 6hrs a day and make a lesser pay rate then your main job.

Ive looked into alot of things ( stocks, real estate / bonds/ investment funds/ flipping cars/buying a franchise/ buying and selling products/ ect ect.) but you either need a lot of money to invest or you need to wait a while to see gains.

So this is more of a brain storming post then anything. Maybe some one is thinking outside the box and has a way to generate extra cash. Im not looking for a get rich scheme, or illegal transactions, i dont mind putting in the work as long as he gains is there. Im just tired of living a mediocre life..

s14 kouki ka-t
turbo2nr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2013, 10:52 AM   #2
Drift_FX
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Drift_FX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
you have the typical American mentality, and until you change that no job or amount of money will ever make you happy....
Drift_FX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 10:55 AM   #3
jaxshawn
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
jaxshawn is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i work a regular 7-3 m-f job for bills and i've got a part time job at a parts store for play money
jaxshawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 11:01 AM   #4
delado
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
delado is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
I'm on the same boat as you OP!

I sometimes like to brainstorm on my free time and wonder if I can make something that's s-chassis related or car related for that matter and make a profit out of it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by silviaks2nr View Post
That's because everyone with a zenki feels sorry for themselves and they find commonality in the fact that there's no hope for making them look remotely good.
delado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 11:01 AM   #5
foreverdeath
Zilvia Junkie

foreverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the rough
i work a part time job to pay my bills(young so only like 350$) and daily expenses then i fix cars on the side to fuel my hobbies and help compensate for 8$nhour job. I make more money on my days off then at work, when i have steady work or a few big jobs.
foreverdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 11:03 AM   #6
turbo2nr
Post Whore!

turbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drift_FX View Post
you have the typical American mentality, and until you change that no job or amount of money will ever make you happy....
Care to elaborate....

s14 kouki ka-t
Old 06-11-2013, 11:12 AM   #7
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
I don't know what you do or how much you make. But why not invest in your self to get you a better job?

Education or new skill set?

Not everyone is unhappy with their 8 to 5 standard job.
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 11:30 AM   #8
hatchtastic
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
hatchtastic is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
You will never be free in this country till you are financially free. That is a fact. To truely be financially free you need to think outside the box because I can assure you as you already know, corporate America will not do it. I too realized this a while ago, as well as realized that the only way anything would change is if I changed it. I use to be a grunt worker at the post office working nights and let me tell you that got old really fast lol. Made decent money, especially for my age but because of working nights I had no life. Well I thank god every day that in February I stumbled across something that has completely changed my life. It has allowed me to leave the post office and work when I want to work. Def has not been easy to do but I had the drive and persistance to get it done. If you wanna know how just pm me. I'm typing this on my phone and it would be way to long tk type lol. But this is no bulk shit I can assure you that. Hope you pm me man
hatchtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 12:00 PM   #9
zooopreme
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (38)
zooopreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
Whenever I hear people talk about just "getting by", I never feel bad for those people. When I think "alternative income", I only think of an extra job. No matter how you look at it, money received is the money you earn.

As a first generation Asian-American, I've understood the importance of education. People complain about the cost of education all of the time but without a degree, a license, and a network of peers and teachers, you simply can't make money. PERIOD.

A ticket to more money is by pursuing and investing a large sum of money, effort, and time into formal education.

From an individual perspective, I knew that I wanted to live more than comfortable and not just to "get by." So I decided that I wanted to take up architecture as my major in college and I am now working for a firm. As of right now, I make enough money to build my cars, run a small parts operation, AND I'm able to purchase what I deem necessary without always leaning on my folks for money. And I'm in my early 20's. The "alternative" income comes with the utility of helping others but I do consider it as another job.

Anyway, I'm not replying to brag about myself but the point is you don't become successful through alternative income. For those of you that have degrees, you know that a good part of the scholastic education you pay for is not frequently used in your careers (with the exception of graduate school) and to be blunt, a degree does not always equate to intelligence. But the certification/proof of education is powerful.

With all of that said, I take no pity for or side with those that complain. Individuals decide their futures. As an alternative solution, maybe lowering your standards or reaching for more realistic goals may bring you to happiness instead of settling in a lifestyle that is hard to maintain.

Also, I'm not pointing any single individual out in this thread, I'm speaking about things in a more general fashion. So if you feel/felt offended, it was not my intention.
zooopreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 12:18 PM   #10
turbo2nr
Post Whore!

I agree, education in today's job market is key, if you don't have a degree you will not get a decent job. I have a B.S. in Industrial technology, but NYC job market isnt the best for that field. I've have looked into moving to a different state (Texas/ Cali/Georgia/ ect). But i wouldn't be making to much more then i am making now.

Don't get me wrong i can live comfortable, i can pay my expenses, have my hobbies, and have a saving working my 9-5. But that is not enough for me. I dont mind continuing my education but i would like to have direction instead of wasting my efforts to obtain a masters in a field which i still wont get a great paying job.

BUT the thing i consider the most. Realistically any 40hr/week job you land chances are you will not make over 100k/yr. Unless you have been with the company for 10+yrs. Even then maybe you will get up to 150k.. But depending how you want to live life and want to provide for your family and what not. That may not be enough.

When i say i want a "alternate income" i dont mean another job, I more lean to investment (business) that has potential to generate in theory unlimited income, or limited to how much work you put into it.

With that being said I can say i am at a mental road block as what direction that income source can be. My intention was to maybe see if anyone would share any Out the box idea, or methods that is worth looking into.

s14 kouki ka-t
Old 06-11-2013, 12:28 PM   #11
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo2nr View Post
BUT the thing i consider the most. Realistically any 40hr/week job you land chances are you will not make over 100k/yr. Unless you have been with the company for 10+yrs. Even then maybe you will get up to 150k.. But depending how you want to live life and want to provide for your family and what not. That may not be enough.
it's not quite true.

$100k isn't so difficult to achieve. I am pursuing Project Manager after my Project scheduler position. Which $100k is about the start point.

Some of companies offer $90k to $100k for my position as well but perhaps with more experience.
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 01:01 PM   #12
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatchtastic View Post
You will never be free in this country till you are financially free. That is a fact. To truely be financially free you need to think outside the box because I can assure you as you already know, corporate America will not do it. I too realized this a while ago, as well as realized that the only way anything would change is if I changed it. I use to be a grunt worker at the post office working nights and let me tell you that got old really fast lol. Made decent money, especially for my age but because of working nights I had no life. Well I thank god every day that in February I stumbled across something that has completely changed my life. It has allowed me to leave the post office and work when I want to work. Def has not been easy to do but I had the drive and persistance to get it done. If you wanna know how just pm me. I'm typing this on my phone and it would be way to long tk type lol. But this is no bulk shit I can assure you that. Hope you pm me man
Part of this complete bullshit and sounds like a sales pitch for a multilevel marketing scheme.
You do not have to have money to be free or happy. In fact if you are not happy poor you will not be happy rich. They are not tied together.
Now do you have a chance to be rich or well off if you strive and work hard doing your own business? Yes, but one running ones own business and being successful at it is not achievable by everyone. It requires certain skill sets and mind sets that some do not have. Some are better off using their intellect to work for someone else and deliver that way.

The fact is this you should look for work you are happy doing. Be it working for someone or yourself. If you are not happy then your job will be miserable. I know postal delivery people that are happy as clams, they love their jobs. Its why they do it. I know guys in tech that work for big corp and make well over 100k a year and again are happy because they like what they are doing.

Oh and the guy above is trying to sell you a way to make money. That is why he wants you to P.M. him. Its either a multi level scheme or I am going to sell you a program to learn how to sell something. Which again is basically a scam. Both rely on people buying the idea rather than actually working and doing it.

Oh and ya I am one of those self employed people who does a couple of different things I love. None of that multi level crap though.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 01:19 PM   #13
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
I honestly do not understand the point of this thread. I understand that having a supplemental income is nice, but every form of supplemental income requires a different skillset. We have no idea of the skillset of the OP, how would any of us be able to suggest a form of alternate income? My personal goal is to find a day job that pays enough to not have the need for an alternate income. Believe me it gets exhausting working constantly. You don't need a 6-figure income to live comfortably and happily, that's complete BS.
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 02:02 PM   #14
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo2nr View Post
I have a B.S. in Industrial technology, but NYC job market isnt the best for that field. I've have looked into moving to a different state (Texas/ Cali/Georgia/ ect). But i wouldn't be making to much more then i am making now.
Have you considered the cost of living in those areas versus where you're at now? Texas is typically a much cheaper state to live in than NY or Cali. Might be worth your time to head down here.

You mentioned Real Estate... My gf is a flight attendant & she just became a Realtor last year. The first few years don't make any serious money, but she's already supplementing her income enough to see that that field has some real legs on it if you've got the right support & backing.

Seeing her example, and the example of tons of other successful real estate couples in my area has inspired me to look into becoming a Real Estate Appraiser. Additionally, a lot of these real estate couples we know are making nice money day trading as well.

There are opportunities out there that don't require a 4 year degree, but these are typically opportunities that you still have to make for yourself by investing in your own development. So maybe college isn't the answer for you, but you're not likely to get something for nothing.
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 02:25 PM   #15
holemilk00
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
holemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
Being a real estate agent now, that left a $100k+/year career to pursue it, I can tell you everyone told me it would take years to build a real estate business. Or they fed me the same BS as ^^ that the first few years for anyone you don't make much money. That only applies to people that want to do this part time to "get started". That's a complete cop out. If you are a self starter, motivated, organized and have some marketing skill, you can make money right away. I had made the average yearly salary in the first 60 days of having my license in one of the worse markets in the country because I refused to fail and basically "wait out the first year". My area is notorious for agents that don't answer the phone, call back, or get out or bed before 10am. The first four or five months I had my license I was up at 6am writing email blast (before I had an automated system) posting ads online for houses I had listed, or for my services as a buyers agent, and designing my own marketing items because I didn't want to give someone else money for things I could do. If you want to do real estate, realize it is the perfect example of you get out what you put in it. If you want to work a full time job and do it part time, you're going to get part time money and part time client retention. If you treat it right, and see that it is yor own business and its all up to you on how much money you make your potential is limitless. I've been doing it for 18 months and I make twice as much money as I did in my previous career. Remember as long as you work for someone else you are just earning them all the money. A JOB is just that, Just Over Broke.
Old 06-11-2013, 03:25 PM   #16
The Dude
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
The Dude is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Join the military! It's not just a job, it's an adventure*!

* if you consider scrubbing shitters an adventure
The Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 03:43 PM   #17
lude4life13
Zilvia Junkie

lude4life13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Get a better job. Simple as that. Whether you need a degree, license, certification, or whatever else pertains to what you want to do, just do it. Sacrifice in the present for a promising future. If you industry has a poor job market, do something else. The only thing that prevents someone from being successful (very judgmental) are the excuses they make up.
lude4life13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 10:58 PM   #18
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by holemilk00 View Post
Being a real estate agent now, that left a $100k+/year career to pursue it, I can tell you everyone told me it would take years to build a real estate business. Or they fed me the same BS as ^^ that the first few years for anyone you don't make much money.
Yeah, I should clarify my earlier statement. The main reason most ppl don't make much money the first few years of doing real estate is that they believe they can't afford to quit their day job to take a risk on something completely based on their ability to close sales. Most of these ppl would prefer to have a nice nest egg saved up before they take the plunge to do real estate full time. Holemilk, I can only imagine that you had at least a little nest egg saved up before you dove into real estate, coming from your previous $100k+/yr career. I don't want to set anyone up for failure by making them think it's a great idea the dive into real estate if you barely scraping by & living paycheck to paycheck.

Problem is: the more time you spend being complacent at your dead end job, the more money you're letting pass you by in the real estate biz. I can understand the assurances & certainties ppl want in place before they dive in head first. But for sure, doing it full time is where the money is. The quicker you get to doing it full time, the better. Seems like the part timers get more of the lease commissions because the full timers have already got the jump on customers actually looking to buy. Getting $600 here or $800 there from lease commissions is a nice income supplement. But getting $6000+ from an actual sell is the way to go.

Hell, I don't even know how ppl with regular 9 to 5's do real estate. My girlfriend has huge open blocks to time to show houses & email blast because of how flight attendant scheduling works. I couldn't imagine how much harder it would be working a set 9 to 5. That's probably why so many new realtors wash out in the first year. Fortunately, my gf has a good friend of hers who's already been doing it for a while showing her the ropes & providing mentoring.
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 11:25 PM   #19
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Sell crack .
Old 06-11-2013, 11:57 PM   #20
hatchtastic
Zilvia Member

hatchtastic is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
Part of this complete bullshit and sounds like a sales pitch for a multilevel marketing scheme.
You do not have to have money to be free or happy. In fact if you are not happy poor you will not be happy rich. They are not tied together.
Now do you have a chance to be rich or well off if you strive and work hard doing your own business? Yes, but one running ones own business and being successful at it is not achievable by everyone. It requires certain skill sets and mind sets that some do not have. Some are better off using their intellect to work for someone else and deliver that way.

The fact is this you should look for work you are happy doing. Be it working for someone or yourself. If you are not happy then your job will be miserable. I know postal delivery people that are happy as clams, they love their jobs. Its why they do it. I know guys in tech that work for big corp and make well over 100k a year and again are happy because they like what they are doing.

Oh and the guy above is trying to sell you a way to make money. That is why he wants you to P.M. him. Its either a multi level scheme or I am going to sell you a program to learn how to sell something. Which again is basically a scam. Both rely on people buying the idea rather than actually working and doing it.

Oh and ya I am one of those self employed people who does a couple of different things I love. None of that multi level crap though.
You either missed entirely what I was trying to say or I relayed it incorrectly. Either way I will rephrase what I was trying to say. The whole purpose of this thread, or at least what I got from it, is someone trying to find a way to make some extra cash. What I was getting at is another corporate America type of job is not the way to go. Trading hours for dollars is an ignorant concept. It will never make you very well off without taking something in return. What I mean is you either have one of 2 things in this type of job, a lot of time or a lot of money, never both. To me it is not how much money I have but how much time I have to enjoy myself and do the things I like to do. This is why I choose not to have a hourly job and why I was trying to suggest to the op something different. You may not agree with what I do or my perception on things but that's all it is is my perception. That being said I hope it makes sense as I am on my phone typing this again and I'm tired as hell.
hatchtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 12:05 AM   #21
nekrodev
Leaky Injector

nekrodev is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by K_style View Post
it's not quite true.

$100k isn't so difficult to achieve. I am pursuing Project Manager after my Project scheduler position. Which $100k is about the start point.

Some of companies offer $90k to $100k for my position as well but perhaps with more experience.
Shit, I wanna know what field you're in...I was happy to finally make it above the poverty line w/ my current job. If I was making $100k a year, I wouldn't even have to think about bills.
Old 06-12-2013, 12:08 AM   #22
xilovelsdx
Zilvia Junkie

xilovelsdx is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to xilovelsdx
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
Join the military! It's not just a job, it's an adventure*!

* if you consider scrubbing shitters an adventure
Worst decision you could ever make. I fucked this one up. Cant wait to get the fuck out of this dead end job.
Old 06-12-2013, 01:27 AM   #23
Drift_FX
Zilvia Junkie

Drift_FX is an unknown quantity at this point
Just keep mind studies show that regardless of income, the majority of people across all pay scales always want 10% more and then they claim they will be happy.... This is not the case, because money and happiness have no correlation and to say otherwise is just ludicrous and societies ignorance place upon you.....
Drift_FX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 07:33 AM   #24
blueZenki
Leaky Injector

blueZenki is an unknown quantity at this point
Look, I'm a Marine, I joined in 2008, a year after high school and I make about 3800 a month, and i STILL have a weekend job for money to play with and have money to save, my suggestion, join a service(not the Marine Corps cause we pay the least) and start your own business, my part time job is fixing cars on the weekends, sometimes i do 2 or 3 in 2 days, or none and get time to toy with my 3!!!!! 240sx's. blue 95 Zenki with a KA, black 97 Kouki with an sr20, and my newly aquired project, a black 95 zenki with a 20% built r34. Just do what you need to do man. Its fun when you got money to do this shit!
blueZenki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 08:28 AM   #25
holemilk00
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
holemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
Keep in mind he has a bachelors degree, so him signing up for the service isn't like those of us that did it after high school.
Old 06-12-2013, 08:33 AM   #26
blueZenki
Leaky Injector

blueZenki is an unknown quantity at this point
Well, I know that now, but I have a bachelors in computer science now myself, and I did that on top of making good money and building three cars, having a wife, 2 kids, and 3 deployments. Just saying, the service is fun, but only if you make it that way.
blueZenki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 08:40 AM   #27
turbo2nr
Post Whore!

Thanks for all the responses and different views on this topic.

real estate is defiantly in my mind. I dont necessarily want to join a firm and start doing transactions. What i have in my mind is to get a 2-3 family rent it out pay my mortgage and collect some income, build some equity on that unit, and get another, so on and so forth.

end goal is the have 5+ property and have your investment bring in excess money. Problem with that is that it takes alot of time.

So im more looking into something that i can see a quick gain from even if it is not a huge profits.

s14 kouki ka-t
Old 06-12-2013, 09:06 AM   #28
The Dude
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
The Dude is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by holemilk00 View Post
Keep in mind he has a bachelors degree, so him signing up for the service isn't like those of us that did it after high school.
Right, so he could be an officer. Nothing better than telling someone to go scrub a shitter and then having that same person serve you food.
The Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 09:16 AM   #29
Sir
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
Sir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Investment property is nice to have, but for those of us with 1099s and writing off most of their income, its not possible. I just tried to get a 20k loan for an investment property, but just ended getting fucked around by the banks. Decided to just say fuck it and put it on a CC and call it a day. Closing is next week.

As far as 9-5, I don't know how you guys do it. I work 2hrs a day and spend all day with my daughter. No way any is give that up.

Sent from my Nexus 7
Sir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 09:43 AM   #30
silnv
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (39)
silnv is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Send a message via AIM to silnv
I am kinda shocked at the amount of people with 6 figure incomes still messing with s chassis cars.