Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > Mid-Atlantic States

Mid-Atlantic States DC, Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.

Old 10-23-2008, 07:14 PM   #391
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
Somnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Somnambulist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Habit View Post
Shameless self promotion: I have an 89 coupe for sale. Engine is unkown, I cant get it to start. Little rust on right rear, CLEAN frame rails. Brand new stance coilovers and 280zxt wheels and brand new tires on the shell. Hit me up with interest, Ill have pics around on OD and here probably sunday. Also have a xenon lip for sale and some oem fibreglass skirts, NEW mounted for a pic, thats all. Hit me up gents.
Post some pics!
Somnambulist is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2008, 07:28 AM   #392
osus14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
osus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Jon, how bout this package deal and see what you can do with it.

CP piston, Crower Rods, ARP main bolts, and good quailty main and crank bearings. I am in needing of a rebuilt to run my gt3076r.
Old 10-24-2008, 09:50 AM   #393
slow_sr20
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
slow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
if you do arp mains, be sure to have your block line-honed. the arp fasteners have different clamping characteristics than the factory main bolts, and it will distort the main bearing housings. also not sure if arp has fixed the problem yet, but the arp mains for rwd sr do not clear the upper oil pan on two of the studs. i believe jgy offers a set that will fit. iirc the ones theat fit are acually from a v.w application. ask jon tho he should know what im talking about. if you need help i can go thru my build binder from my build and try to figure out what main studs clear the oil pan
slow_sr20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 02:34 AM   #394
ZipTied
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
ZipTied is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
clean..... I take it you will be at SLT next weekend... i mean it's in your backyard.

Nate got my stickers today.... thanks bro

ihave a fat pile growing... but i refuse to put them on the car till it runs 100%

yeah I'll be out there for sure. Hope to see some of you guys there

As for the stickers My buddies dad owns a graphics shop so I get my stuff done for free. I'll let you know if I need some though. They get busy sometimes so I might hit you up on that. I'll Pm you all my info.
ZipTied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 02:39 AM   #395
ZipTied
Leaky Injector

My stickers so far
Slide or die (bottom of back window)
+5hp (passenger side quarter glass)
ZipTies FTW (passenger side quarter glass)
DTF (rear glass bottom right corner)
Get Nasty (front Windshield banner)
Zenki time (on hood above headlight)
and STANCE on my turnsignal.

Last edited by ZipTied; 10-27-2008 at 04:45 PM..
Old 10-25-2008, 02:41 AM   #396
ZipTied
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnambulist View Post
In other news, Import Day at Edgewater was actually good this year. Nissans not gettin' represented very well as 5 or 6 11 second or better Hondas showed up. But hey, they were purpose built race cars...

If you guys know Jon Rogers, he had the red 07 350Z up at the Zilvia meet.

Well that was traded in last week. For a 96 Taco(ma). Haha.

But he's got a new toy.

R32 RB26
3in exhaust
front mount
single walbro
stage 5, 4 puck comp clutch
JGY 11lbs flywheel
twin n62 mafs w/ safc
mckinney mount kit
driveshaft shop drive shaft
rb26 bellhousing/z32 trans combo

Car debuted at Import Day, 15psi on stock twins and stock swap on drag slicks. Full weight (2800 without driver, 1/2 tank of gas).

11.77 at 117
YouTube - Jon's Rb26 S14 11.8@118

11.85 at 118
YouTube - Jon's RB26 S14, 11.7@117

Shits crazy! Expensive stuff to come soon...

I really hope a new suspension setup is one of those new mods haha.
Old 10-25-2008, 07:01 AM   #397
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
Altered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Altered_Image
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZipTied View Post
yeah I'll be out there for sure. Hope to see some of you guys there

As for the stickers My buddies dad owns a graphics shop so I get my stuff done for free. I'll let you know if I need some though. They get busy sometimes so I might hit you up on that. I'll Pm you all my info.
That's cool with me about the stickers since I am paying out of my own pocket for them and the shipping.

As for SLT, I WISH I WAS CLOSER!!! I WOULD TOTALLY BE THERE!

Who knows though, I work at National City and we just goted pwnd by PNC, so my job as an IT Manager is prolly going to Pittsburg, so I am looking for work and will move if I have to.
Altered_Image is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 02:08 AM   #398
ZipTied
Leaky Injector

SLT was awesome! But Yeah i'll let you know about some stickers. I appreciate it man.

I saw the Rb26 S14 up there. Besides it sitten high it looked good. Anyone else go up there??
Old 10-26-2008, 08:20 AM   #399
mtyost
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
mtyost is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mtyost
I was there. I saw your car ZipTied, and SR4LYFE's car from CSS. I don't know what his name is on here.

I loved how a bunch of the Honda guys had DTF stickers.

Nathan Brasz has Dorkidori stickers on his race car.
mtyost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 12:28 PM   #400
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
i was there....

And so it has begun........

it makes me feel good.. lol

i make thread on Ohio drifting
Old 10-26-2008, 01:31 PM   #401
mtyost
Zilvia Member

LOL that is SR4LYFE's car with the BMF sticker, there was another one up there with one too but I have no idea who it belongs to.
Old 10-26-2008, 02:41 PM   #402
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Altered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to behold
Such the trend setters... glad to be of any assistance!

On another note, I may be loosing my job. I work for National City, um, I mean PNC now... YIKES!
Old 10-26-2008, 05:50 PM   #403
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Somnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfection
Quote:
My stickers so far
Slide or die (bottom of back window)
+5hp (passenger side quarter glass)
ZipTies FTW (passenger side quarter glass)
Get Nasty (front Windshield banner)
Zenki time (on hood above headlight)
and STANCE on my turnsignal.
I saw you roll in! I was laughing at the stickers! In a good way though.

Quote:
I really hope a new suspension setup is one of those new mods haha.
Possibly. It does pretty good in drag racing with the stock suspension.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtyost View Post
I was there. I saw your car ZipTied, and SR4LYFE's car from CSS. I don't know what his name is on here.

I forget too. Haha.

His name is Brent though.

I want a DTF sticker!!!!!!!!!! haha.

Quote:
LOL that is SR4LYFE's car with the BMF sticker, there was another one up there with one too but I have no idea who it belongs to.
Yeah Brent has one and Nick (white Supra) I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altered_Image View Post
Such the trend setters... glad to be of any assistance!

On another note, I may be loosing my job. I work for National City, um, I mean PNC now... YIKES!
That sucks dude!!!
Old 10-27-2008, 12:22 AM   #404
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
hey sweet video... you all should watch

fuck windows media player
Old 10-27-2008, 12:55 PM   #405
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

No more job for ME! Sorry guys, I can no longer afford to pony up the cash to send you all free stickers. I have been given a lay off date and will be busy looking for a new job to pay my mortgage, support my wife and 3 kids, and pay for my son's monsterous and ever-increasing medical bills.

It was fun while it lasted though eh? If you know anyione who wants to buy stickers or the S14 (really S15) shirts ($10 each shipped), let me know. Any amount of sales I can do will help, since it looks like I may be doing stickers full time for a while.

You guys are the best.

Oh yeah, guess I won't be looking to buy a 240SX to replace the one that was stolen now either...
Old 10-27-2008, 01:18 PM   #406
Z33dori
Post Whore!

wow that is shitty bro
Old 10-27-2008, 04:39 PM   #407
ZipTied
Leaky Injector

Where were these hondas with DTF stickers!!! Kill them all. I'm part of DTF dayton. haha. I've earned mine though.
Old 10-27-2008, 04:41 PM   #408
ZipTied
Leaky Injector

Quote:

What did you drive up there?? I saw so many 240s. haha.
Old 10-27-2008, 04:44 PM   #409
ZipTied
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnambulist View Post
I saw you roll in! I was laughing at the stickers! In a good way though.
You should have came and talked to me I would have givin you a DTF sticker man. You gotta rep it in the same place we all do though. Back glass at the lower right corner with an angle to it. I wish cody and chris would have placed better. But they hung with the pros. Cody beat a pro. Only reason he lost the second one was he dipped a tire and had one blow up! haha.
Old 10-27-2008, 05:01 PM   #410
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
No more job for ME! Sorry guys, I can no longer afford to pony up the cash to send you all free stickers. I have been given a lay off date and will be busy looking for a new job to pay my mortgage, support my wife and 3 kids, and pay for my son's monsterous and ever-increasing medical bills.

It was fun while it lasted though eh? If you know anyione who wants to buy stickers or the S14 (really S15) shirts ($10 each shipped), let me know. Any amount of sales I can do will help, since it looks like I may be doing stickers full time for a while.

You guys are the best.

Oh yeah, guess I won't be looking to buy a 240SX to replace the one that was stolen now either...
Aahhh so shitty! I'm sure you could make a fortune selling us stickers the way we're coming up with them.

Quote:
You should have came and talked to me I would have givin you a DTF sticker man. You gotta rep it in the same place we all do though. Back glass at the lower right corner with an angle to it. I wish cody and chris would have placed better. But they hung with the pros. Cody beat a pro. Only reason he lost the second one was he dipped a tire and had one blow up! haha.
Oh well. I didn't know who it was. Lawl.
Old 10-27-2008, 09:30 PM   #411
osus14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
osus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:

You guys are the best.

Man, that sucks to hear. I still want those stickers i asked you. Just PM me a price for them. I can be your first customer.
Old 10-28-2008, 05:26 AM   #412
mtyost
Zilvia Member

Quote:
What did you drive up there?? I saw so many 240s. haha.
my 240 is down so I was rolling in the yellow neon with black sportmaxx's lol
Old 10-28-2008, 06:41 AM   #413
mtyost
Zilvia Member

Quote:

You guys are the best.

Nate, PM me a price for the stickers. Please.
Old 10-29-2008, 07:13 PM   #414
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

My partout thread...

http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/22209...ml#post2417566
Old 10-31-2008, 08:40 PM   #415
Leetheslacker
Zilvia Junkie

Leetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i didnt realize so many zilvia dudes were out there. how come no one said hi2me? im a super cool zilvia guy tooooo.

which guy were you? i wouldve rocked a dtf sticker. i like stickers.

only one action shot so far. cant wait for Tri's video.
Leetheslacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 02:11 AM   #416
Z33dori
Post Whore!

I was the fat black kid walking around holding a tripod and Camera....

and i had on a Guinness hoodie that looked uber ragity....

i didn't do anything but take pics
Old 11-01-2008, 09:05 AM   #417
mtyost
Zilvia Member

I was the tall white kid that resembles a bear in a polo. LOL

So how about a ohio zilvia meet before it starts snowing?
Old 11-02-2008, 07:09 PM   #418
Z33dori
Post Whore!

okay so small update.

found out that my car jumped at tooth on the intake gear, b/c way bak when i did the head gasket i put the chain on wrong.....the Intake timing mark was in between links.

but still doesn't run 100%. i think the cas is bad. It won't idel, and if i readjust it then when it revs up and builds boost it misfires ....

so gonna swap it with my buddies and check.
Old 11-05-2008, 04:56 PM   #419
mtyost
Zilvia Member

So I finally got my car running and driving today. Yay!
Old 11-05-2008, 09:39 PM   #420
Z33dori
Post Whore!

im close

okay i think my exhaust gear is off just cunt hair.... so i'm pulling off the intake gear and try to rotate it some..... hopefully it will stay still and all will be good.