Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 07-09-2007, 02:55 PM   #781
chmercer
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
50 bucks to a ricer

its totally ugly
chmercer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2007, 01:59 PM   #782
jdizzy204
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
jdizzy204 will become famous soon enoughjdizzy204 will become famous soon enoughjdizzy204 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 11 reviews

what kinda headlightsare these
jdizzy204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 02:25 PM   #783
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
looks like bricks with FK/supermade/etc clear lenses.
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 05:39 PM   #784
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
yeah

also with the blue painted hid look bulbs and the back part painted black
Old 07-10-2007, 09:17 PM   #785
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
where can i order those canards state-side, on the car above?
Old 07-11-2007, 12:58 PM   #786
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S30Z Bushido View Post
where can i order those canards state-side, on the car above?
Drew at raretrick still might have a set.
Slidin240Wayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 03:34 PM   #787
xxmarcusrxx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
xxmarcusrxx has made poor choicesxxmarcusrxx has made poor choicesxxmarcusrxx has made poor choicesxxmarcusrxx has made poor choicesxxmarcusrxx has made poor choicesxxmarcusrxx has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Zilvians Help Me Identify These Coilovers

So I bought these from a shop online with minimal info about them. They said that they didn't know much about it, only that they were HKS. Does anyone know what Kind of coilovers these are??

xxmarcusrxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 04:31 PM   #788
OptionZero
Post Whore!

OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
you bought coilovers you know nothing about? genius
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 04:53 PM   #789
ripnbst
Zilvia Addict

ripnbst is making a name for him/her selfripnbst is making a name for him/her selfripnbst is making a name for him/her self
People who post asking for the size/offset of wheels are straight retarded. Anyone telling you anything unless they know the owner is guessing just like you would be. If they have a huge lip the offest is low. If the offsets are rubbish then the lip is small. Sorry for the vent mods.
Old 07-13-2007, 05:23 PM   #790
MrChow
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
MrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrChow
My thing is why do they have different springs on them??
Bleh.
"It's stiff and hurts my livers! I'M A HANDLING GOD!"
WTT: 2 way for 1.5 way LSD
MrChow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 05:54 PM   #791
xxmarcusrxx
Zilvia Member

xxmarcusrxx has made poor choicesxxmarcusrxx has made poor choicesxxmarcusrxx has made poor choicesxxmarcusrxx has made poor choicesxxmarcusrxx has made poor choicesxxmarcusrxx has made poor choices
No one knows?
Old 07-13-2007, 06:06 PM   #792
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
different spring rate? try them out.
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 06:41 PM   #793
markyboi
Zilvia FREAK!

markyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to behold
looks blown to me
markyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 12:09 AM   #794
d*star180
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
d*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Im curious as to how they LOOK blown to you???
Old 07-14-2007, 12:45 AM   #795
xxmarcusrxx
Zilvia Member

Well I picked these up for 600 Shipped, It was too good to pass up. Better then my alternative which was Ksport springs (Which is a horrible alternative). So No one knows?
Old 07-14-2007, 05:16 AM   #796
smelly240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
smelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
they dont look like hks... the fronts are maybe gab?

HREs on a S13 - check, 6262 - check, Girlfriend.... - nope
smelly240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 09:35 AM   #797
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxmarcusrxx View Post
Well I picked these up for 600 Shipped, It was too good to pass up. Better then my alternative which was Ksport springs (Which is a horrible alternative). So No one knows?

i don't know about you, but i would pick brand new coils over exploded used coils anyday.

and the fronts do look alot like GAB. the rears might be HKS.
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 11:06 AM   #798
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
boy the seller made a killing off of you,

i can vouch for the gabs since i got them on my s13 and say im pretty sure the fronts are not gab sports.
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 02:10 PM   #799
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
In that third picture there looks like a stamp on the bottom of the strut...

but the camera confuses me to hell because they looked like they were pained in multiple colors... but my eyes do suck.

The white spring makes me think of kazama for some reason.
Old 07-14-2007, 05:54 PM   #800
Nismo2Forty
Leaky Injector

Nismo2Forty is not welcome here anymoreNismo2Forty is not welcome here anymoreNismo2Forty is not welcome here anymoreNismo2Forty is not welcome here anymoreNismo2Forty is not welcome here anymoreNismo2Forty is not welcome here anymoreNismo2Forty is not welcome here anymoreNismo2Forty is not welcome here anymoreNismo2Forty is not welcome here anymoreNismo2Forty is not welcome here anymoreNismo2Forty is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxmarcusrxx View Post
So I bought these from a shop online with minimal info about them. They said that they didn't know much about it, only that they were HKS. Does anyone know what Kind of coilovers these are??

You mean you bought them off ebay, dude probably lied what they were, you got suckered and have no idea what you got...

Last edited by Nismo2Forty; 07-15-2007 at 02:17 AM..
Nismo2Forty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 09:45 PM   #801
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
I tried zooming on the center cap but cant make out what it says... visited some of the premium wheel sites and no luck

what wheels are these?

Old 07-14-2007, 10:18 PM   #802
sultan
Zilvia Member

sultan will become famous soon enoughsultan will become famous soon enoughsultan will become famous soon enoughsultan will become famous soon enoughsultan will become famous soon enough
obviously you aren't WORKing very hard to find who makes those wheels. if i had to guess i'd say the cap says varianza
Old 07-14-2007, 11:54 PM   #803
CKAMC
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sultan View Post
obviously you aren't WORKing very hard to find who makes those wheels. if i had to guess i'd say the cap says varianza
The black powder coat threw me off now that I know they are Varianza F2S
Old 07-15-2007, 12:56 AM   #804
markyboi
Zilvia FREAK!

markyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by d*star180 View Post
Im curious as to how they LOOK blown to you???

coz it looks like there's oil all over the shocks
markyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 01:14 AM   #805
chmercer
BANNED

yeah crap coils anyway, upright front shocks, throw them away

cool 600 dollars lol have fun with that bro
Old 07-15-2007, 05:18 AM   #806
smelly240
Nissanaholic!

smelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkiKid View Post
boy the seller made a killing off of you,

i can vouch for the gabs since i got them on my s13 and say im pretty sure the fronts are not gab sports.
cept the fronts are old ass gabs... you coulda saved like 300 more and got the gt pros or max's or stance basics.

HREs on a S13 - check, 6262 - check, Girlfriend.... - nope
smelly240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 08:52 AM   #807
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by smelly240 View Post
cept the fronts are old ass gabs... you coulda saved like 300 more and got the gt pros or max's or stance basics.
If the fronts really are gabs then they are older than mine because ive never seen gabs that looked like that before.
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 01:15 PM   #808
banzaiclub

banzaiclub is an unknown quantity at this point
What front bumper is this?

what engine is this?

banzaiclub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 01:36 PM   #809
Ca_laurier
Zilvia Junkie

Ca_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to all
s13 silvia aero

and dude....its a ca18
Ca_laurier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 03:06 PM   #810
BoostedCoupe
Zilvia FREAK!

BoostedCoupe can only hope to improve
the front bumper is charge speed silvia aero.