Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 09-30-2009, 05:52 PM   #31
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Wow i'm really sorry to hear about your loss.

But that sucks even more that they put the pits down, its not the dogs fault it's the dumbass owners fault.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2009, 06:46 PM   #32
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
You know that old sign that says "guns don't kill people, I kill people"? Well it could be the said the same about pits, rotts, dobermans.

I think that they should treat dogs that are aggresive the same way they treat guns.
Owners must have permits to own the dogs the same way they do with guns, and owner can not have felonies, and must have the dogs locked up or secure, like the fence must be enforced with adequit suport, and must be locked and up to date, just like any gun, or rifle. It is very sad that this happened to your dog. I am glad that you are not vendictive and angry to the point to try to kill the dogs or give the neighbor problems, it is sad that the owner is puting the dogs down.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 06:53 PM   #33
heavenboundkevin
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
heavenboundkevin is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
that is so sad man.. I love my dog, peanuts.
heavenboundkevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 06:58 PM   #34
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGun View Post
Wow i'm really sorry to hear about your loss.

But that sucks even more that they put the pits down, its not the dogs fault it's the dumbass owners fault.
i cant really find blame in the owner..the op said those pits were pretty trained and just got crazy cause of hormones.. it was just an accident.

but they put the pits down so its all good

im sorry about your dog, she looked really friendly
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 07:01 PM   #35
Chrischeezer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Chrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
that's terrible
I'm so sorry, i recently lost my bulldog due to heart failure. he was 10 years old.

Old 09-30-2009, 07:04 PM   #36
Rick-95ZE
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (22)
Rick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Sorry for your loss.. It's hard to keep rational when something like this happens, but do try..

1997 Nissan 240sx SE(Rb25det+GT35r= 486whp on 93pump):http://zilvia.net/f/premium-member-b...oject-2-a.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP
Take it literally, kill someone, aim for the face in whatever method you use to do so, and it is the most righteously gratifying feeling ever, almost orgasmic.
Rick-95ZE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 07:50 PM   #37
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
I kinda teared up just reading the title.

It always makes me sad to hear about pet on pet deaths.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 10:02 PM   #38
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Sorry about your loss. I agree with the needing a permit/training thing for certain breeds, they should put that into law. Your neighbor sounds like he was being reasonable though, did he offer to pay for your dog?
Old 09-30-2009, 10:17 PM   #39
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
LimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Dude. This thread fucking ruined my day. That's absolutely terrible. I'm so sorry to hear that shit bro.
Old 09-30-2009, 10:45 PM   #40
upsdude
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
upsdude is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
OP, i noticed you said you live in the high desert...which city? because i live in the HD too (hesperia) and i've noticed that alot of the ppl here like to keep pitbulls. but the people i've seen with em are previously mentioned thuggish looking ppl who walk their dogs with chains...and i've seen a couple being walked with weights around their necks. friend of mine said it's to buff em up for fighting *shrugs* sorry to hear about your loss, i've got 2 dogs myself and i know i'd just die if something happened to them-and yeah, the dirt out here is horribly tough to dig if it hasn't rained or something first.
upsdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 10:58 PM   #41
xBlastoisex
Zilvia Member

xBlastoisex is an unknown quantity at this point
im so sorry man, i got a little choked up thinking about this happening to my dog
xBlastoisex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 11:00 PM   #42
Manuelitoohno
Zilvia Member

Manuelitoohno is an unknown quantity at this point
pitt bulls should be banned from this country!

honestly outa maybe 100 pitbulls i have come close to in my life all of them were aggresive sure not to the owner or the owners kids and fam. but they are aggresive thats the nature. and to those that say that chihuahuas or shitzu's are more aggresive it might be true BUT LOOK AT THE FUCKING SIZE OF THEM and the strenght of them compared to the muscles and build of a pit

just like piranhas its nature. you cant train a piranha not to be who it is.

you can train a pit to not be who it is to YOU the owner and the fam but same can not be said to train a pit to get along with other breed of dogs or to other dogs or to other humans

whats the point of having a pit besides how ghetto people use them as a gun almost as a way to proove they are tough and so is their dog.

in my old neighbor hood there was 6 pits in my street i had to walk my dog with a golf club in the other hand.

and used it twice! once my dog wasnt so lucky and gots is ass chewed by a pit. but he didnt die.

u want protection get a gun!

you want to intimidate people instead of getting a pit go to the gym and get buffed

you want a mean animal that you can show off to your friends? get a LION fish

you want to have a loyal dog? get one of the many breeds that are loyal and fam friendly

if anything at least make a pit owner registered themselves ala sexual offender registry and make them sign a contract or a paper saying that they will be full responsible for any deaths of dogs and in the event of a kid or any human death they will take the fault as if they killed the person instead of the dog and be charged with murdered and have the dog put to sleep . !!!!!!!
Manuelitoohno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 11:10 PM   #43
whiteknightsS13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (-1)
whiteknightsS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
their dog kills your dog = you kill their dog.
whiteknightsS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 11:22 PM   #44
upsdude
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
upsdude is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
oh btw if you own a home and have a pitbull, 9 times out of 10 you'll get your policy yanked. my dog is part chow and when we bought our new house the insurance cancelled us after a couple of weeks. chows, akitas, pitbulls, and a few other breeds are an automatic fail because they cause the most problems. if thise person's renting to ppl with pits and they find out he's gonna lose his policy.
upsdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 02:04 AM   #45
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
most of you fools posting in this thread need to at least read the OP's posts.

the situation is apparently being handled in a humane and mature manner.

it seems the owner of the dogs at fault is putting them down.

man, i hate it when pets die, its just as bad as losing a close family member or friend.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 02:20 AM   #46
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Saying a certain breed of dog is a killer on instink, that just seems so closed minded. I dont think that Pits should be banned or outlawed, it is all in the owner and the training.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 04:01 AM   #47
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
So much ignorance in this thread.

To the OP, so sorry about your loss. I'd cry for days if I lost any of my pets. Even losing my little turtle would cause me to tear up. Glad everything is being handled in a mature manner.

My issue with what's said in the story is that the animals weren't "fixed". I'm a firm believer in having your pets, especially dogs, spayed/nueter. Don't care how much your dog is worth, nueter/spay it. If you are not a licensed breeder you have no reason not to.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 09:11 AM   #48
aziankingz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
aziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really nice
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
i always walk across the street or around owners with pitbulls because they are too aggressive and any movement that they think will harm them or their owner, they will bite you..

what if it was someones little kid or person? i remember reading an article that some old man in NYC was eaten by a pitbull.. and no one can do shit aboout it bc once they lock their jaws on you, you are pretty much fucked. owning a pitbull is like owning a lion or tiger, sure you can tame it, but you are one wrong move away from being fatally wounded or killed.

I hope the op gets a settlement and those dogs stuffed in his living room..
aziankingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 09:31 AM   #49
Soup Nazi
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
Soup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
That's terrible, sorry for your loss. That was a beautiful dog.
Nissanparts.cc... Enjuku-Racing

Ever bought anything from me?
Leave a review
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=200877
Soup Nazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 09:45 AM   #50
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Wow...sorry for your loss but this fucking thread is getting me steamed about what some of the idiots say about Pitts. I have a Pitt, if you've never fucking had one, you'll always believe the stereotypes. Its like saying all black people are lazy and its nature but you've never known a black person in your life...believe what the media feeds you.

My Pitt has never been aggressive, for fuck's sake, she doesnt even bark. If she wants to kill you, she'll lick you to death.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 10:08 AM   #51
zylvia213
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (36)
zylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zylvia213
Ive never had a dog as a pet before but i can imagin how bad that must feel. Usually if this is reported the other dogs have a posibility of being euthenized.... really the neighbors are at fault i think for not having them secured. This can be dangerous.... what if it would have been a little kid playing on yard... And another thing any dog can be vicious not just pitts? They are how you raise them.
Old 10-01-2009, 10:46 AM   #52
Sleepy240
Zilvia Addict

Sleepy240 is an unknown quantity at this point
@ the OP: I must say I am completely sorry for your loss, and losing pets is extremely upsetting. The thing that upsets me about the whole situation is that instantly dogs get a bad rap. To be totally honest in your situation, I think the key is you stayed calm and collected. The other dog owner is being totally mature and humane about the whole situation. However I am sure you feel upset about losing your pet, how do you think the Pitbulls' owner is going to feel putting his dog down? I don't know if I would be able to let somebody else do that, your basically putting the same pain on them. An eye for an eye I suppose.

@ the naysayers: Any breed of dog can be a killer. Sadly Pitbulls are portrayed as much more violent killers because look at the environment most of them live in. Pitbulls end up in poverty stricken communities and with owners who are inhumane and use the animals in ways that are not intended. In a normal household they can be just fine. I should know I did own one until it died of old age, never once did it bite anything other than a chew toy. Saying that Pitbulls should be illegal is just bullshit, if you want to go that far ban all dogs since they could all "possibly" kill something or somebody.
Old 10-01-2009, 11:16 AM   #53
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manuelitoohno View Post
pitt bulls should be banned from this country!
Thats ignorant and closed minded.

Pitbulls are outlawed in Miami, which sucks. My friend owns the nicest pit in the world (he's 2 counties away) and it proved to me that it all depends on the owner.

Here is the law in Miami BTW:

Quote:
Pit Bull Law

It is illegal in Miami-Dade County to own or keep Pit Bull Dogs, American Staffordshire Terriers, Staffordshire Bull Terriers, or any other dog that substantially conforms to any of these breeds’ characteristics.

Acquisition or keeping of a pit bull dog: $500.00 fine and County Court action to force the removal of the animal from Miami-Dade County.
Old 10-01-2009, 11:52 AM   #54
aziankingz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
aziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really nice
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
Wow...sorry for your loss but this fucking thread is getting me steamed about what some of the idiots say about Pitts. I have a Pitt, if you've never fucking had one, you'll always believe the stereotypes. Its like saying all black people are lazy and its nature but you've never known a black person in your life...believe what the media feeds you.

My Pitt has never been aggressive, for fuck's sake, she doesnt even bark. If she wants to kill you, she'll lick you to death.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepy240 View Post
@ the OP: I must say I am completely sorry for your loss, and losing pets is extremely upsetting. The thing that upsets me about the whole situation is that instantly dogs get a bad rap. To be totally honest in your situation, I think the key is you stayed calm and collected. The other dog owner is being totally mature and humane about the whole situation. However I am sure you feel upset about losing your pet, how do you think the Pitbulls' owner is going to feel putting his dog down? I don't know if I would be able to let somebody else do that, your basically putting the same pain on them. An eye for an eye I suppose.

@ the naysayers: Any breed of dog can be a killer. Sadly Pitbulls are portrayed as much more violent killers because look at the environment most of them live in. Pitbulls end up in poverty stricken communities and with owners who are inhumane and use the animals in ways that are not intended. In a normal household they can be just fine. I should know I did own one until it died of old age, never once did it bite anything other than a chew toy. Saying that Pitbulls should be illegal is just bullshit, if you want to go that far ban all dogs since they could all "possibly" kill something or somebody.
I bet the owners of the pitbulls who killed the op's dog said the same crap about their pitbulls.. just saying.. most owners dont do shit or think about these shit until it happens and that is just ignorant itself.. Its like mothers/fathers towards their sons/daughters who are murderers and rapists - the mothers/fathers would always say that they were good kids blah blah.. the truth speaks for itself.. pitbulls are killers regardless of where and what environment they are from.. pitbulls can just be playing and kill a person due to its lockjaw capabilities..

A while ago i used to live next door with a family with a rott. When i flinch or walk around them (this dog was growling at me) the owners would say he just wants to play and would never hurt anything or anyone; next thing you know, i see a dead cat stripped to pieces a few months later in their backyard. Of course, the owners ignored it and thought it was fine, until it bit their little 3 year old girl.. game over.. never saw that dog again.. the owners could have avoided it, but they were ignorant and thought, it was just a cat - nothing too serious..

I rather just be safe (or as you guys call it ignorant) than sorry.. if you pitt or aggressive dog owners dont think anything of it and let it play with little kids, all the power to you.. just remember, its a law suit waiting to happen.
aziankingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 12:11 PM   #55
shmiddy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
shmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
sad story man. im really sorry

keep us posted on the out come of the story
Old 10-01-2009, 12:18 PM   #56
Sleepy240
Zilvia Addict

Sleepy240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by aziankingz View Post
A while ago i used to live next door with a family with a rott. When i flinch or walk around them (this dog was growling at me) the owners would say he just wants to play and would never hurt anything or anyone; next thing you know, i see a dead cat stripped to pieces a few months later in their backyard. Of course, the owners ignored it and thought it was fine, until it bit their little 3 year old girl.. game over.. never saw that dog again.. the owners could have avoided it, but they were ignorant and thought, it was just a cat - nothing too serious..
The problem is you don't know the circumstances in which the child was bit. I can tell you for a fact I have been biten by a dog and it was mostly my fault. I can tell you that I have infact instigated the animal by toying around with it, even if not intentional. Especially children, they have no concept of when is enough and how far is too far. That goes for all dogs not just pitbulls or so called "violent" dogs. Cats kill birds and mice all the time, they also scratch and bite does that mean we should be worried about them? The fact is all of these animals have been "domesticated" even the violent ones.
Old 10-01-2009, 12:23 PM   #57
murda-c
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
murda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to murda-c Send a message via MSN to murda-c
Just an fyi pitbull jaws do not have locking jaws, they just bite hard...like any large dog.

A large mastiff will bite harder than a pit.
Old 10-01-2009, 12:27 PM   #58
JEDIs13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (31)
JEDIs13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post

i agree with flip on this one. i too own a pitt and he is a big softy, it is all in how you raise the animal. my pitt plays with my 13 pound lhasa apso and gets bossed around, he is scared of the little guy it is pretty funny.

and to the OP im sorry for your loss
JEDIs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 12:28 PM   #59
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
its just a bad accident, and sounds like the neighbor understands so they also put their dog down.. so both parties lost their dogs.. sucks =(
Old 10-01-2009, 12:54 PM   #60
Mi Beardo es Loco
Nissanaholic!

Location: A place where boob jobs ruined the best thing about being a fat chick.
Mi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfection
I honestly don't blame the breed guys. To be honest with you I blame my home builder more than anything. You have to understand that these dogs ran and played with my min pin on several occasions and that these dogs were trained well.
Last night I inspected where the dogs got through and the home builder used a prefab fencing and only secured the fence with a single nail on the top and a single nail on the bottom.
The wood around the nail cracked a tiny little bit and my yard was available to those dogs. They were able to open the fence like it was a door. And it's in ANY dogs nature to be curious and they found a new passage.
On my dogs end, she just had a litter of puppies and it seemed to me that she may have gotten aggressive to protect her puppies.
It's a sad sad situation but the ultimate reason why she was killed was because she wanted to protect her pups. I really believe that the dogs weren't planning on attacking her but that's not how things ended up.

And for those who are saying pit bulls are mean, they're really not. Each and every individual dog are different. Each can be trained to be more obedient. The only difference is that a pit bull has the ability to kill, along with German Shepards and Cane Corso (illegal in N. America). The only breed of dogs are are NATURALLY more aggressive by nature is the Chow Chow (Japanese war dogs) and Doberman Pinchers due to narrow skulls and in a lot of situations where the brain swells and the dog becomes more and more disoriented with age and sometimes they turn on their owner. In fact I had 37 stitches on my face from a Chow.
Any of you guys watch gay porn?
Mi Beardo es Loco is offline   Reply With Quote