Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 04-17-2022, 07:37 PM   #1
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
The person who has realized that they were wired right but built wrong is less confused than you are. We're complex creatures with complex systems. Is it so unbelievable that a system of biological cascades would make a mistake?
Nah, c'mon - cleft palate, polydactyly, conjoined twins, hypospadias, psychosis, albinism, deafness, Down's Syndrome, dissociative identity disorder, etc are all examples of normal everyday perfect humans with no medical implications that would require anything extra of society at large.

I mean, let's face it - everyone is born completely perfect and not needing care or attention. Not sure why my coworker made such a big fuss about his infant being born with cancer.
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2022, 03:55 PM   #2
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Anyone else enjoying this season of midterm distractions?

I'm particularly enjoying the whole "my body, my choice" flip-flop in the last 6 months lmao
Old 05-05-2022, 07:06 PM   #3
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
you guys think we will reach civil war?

or states seceding?
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2022, 07:58 AM   #4
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post

or states seceding?
I've mulled over responding to this all morning and will probably regret doing so.
But...
What the hell for?

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2022, 12:13 PM   #5
deolio
Post Whore!

deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Quote:

or states seceding?
No. I can see more insurrection attempts and more active militia groups forming, but not full-on civil war. Our government is too eager to use deadly force for anything to gather up enough steam to have a chance and it's too hard to keep anything secret these days. As soon as you have more than like 15 people in on something, someone is bound to slip up.
Old 05-06-2022, 09:27 PM   #6
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
No. I can see more insurrection attempts and more active militia groups forming, but not full-on civil war. Our government is too eager to use deadly force for anything to gather up enough steam to have a chance and it's too hard to keep anything secret these days. As soon as you have more than like 15 people in on something, someone is bound to slip up.
i predict if the so called red wave. still manage to lose and the next term goes to the democrats. I think there will be some crazy stuff happening.
Old 05-14-2022, 10:48 PM   #7
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
I've mulled over responding to this all morning and will probably regret doing so.
But...
What the hell for?
Fuck it. I'll do it. *sips whiskey*

Quote:

or states seceding?
Fuck no.

A bunch of reasons why not.

Civil war
1. no money in it.
1a.There is money in war on foreign nations of brown people. All the arms manufacturers want those sweet government contracts. A civil war of people fighting each other would cause knee jerk legislation and executive orders to be taken. No money in it would ammo and/or gun sales suspended.

2. Overwhelming most people don't want to kill each other
2a. The loudest on both sides are the fucking minorities of their respective sides. Does the right have an issue with white supremacists on the fringe? YES. Does the left have an issue with gender fluid, femboys/mascu-girls kill all men/women etc? YES. Those are the extremes that get people on twitter and tumblr riled up and get people clicking on articles. The overwhelming majority of people just want to go to work, buy shit and live their lives.

3. People are not killers
3a. Similar to the above point. People for the most part are not "bought that life" it is easy to be a shit stain online in your local subreddit, twitter or facebook group but to actually be a shooter? There are people who live in the absolute motherfucking hood/ghetto/trailerpark who won't pull the trigger. Let alone people from the fucking suburbs where the only thing they kill is time, deer and insects.

4. People are not that united
4a. Last point I will make. The civil was a huge unification of North VS South. People today are not that united. We got people in some cities killing each other over street blocks to deal on. Mother fuckers in the burbs beefing over how green their neighbors grass is. People in the city thinking if you live somewhere with more than 4 trees you are a cousin fucking country ass hick. Yet somehow all these people are supposed to unite gang gang style for a civil war?

tl:dr this aint reddit bitch read my post.

====
Seceding
1-100
1. Repubs (sorry it literally is only them talking about it) talk a good game but they want that federal money from that sweet government tit. Never gone happen. However they will talk that shit so their base will get riled up. If a mother fucking state (we know it would be texas or florida) actually seceded they would be come a sovereign state aka no military support. Most cops are not going to shoot a military. You could march a seal team in there and take the state back in like 15 mins.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 08:07 AM   #8
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Considering how many liberals and previously unarmed left-leaners have purchased firearms since 2019, foaming-at-the-mouth conservatives thinking they'll find a bunch of weaklings to pick on might end up in trouble.

The last thing this country needs is people fighting in the streets.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2022, 07:50 AM   #9
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
How'd you like to be a guy who says things like "racism isn't real" a few days before someone who refers to himself as a white supremacist shoots up a black supermarket because he's mad at the "great replacement?"

Nothing you can do if you're carrying, either. .357SIG will punch through IIA, but I've read this kid had plates.

Gotta fix the society. Fix the root problems of violence, and the violence will fix itself.
Old 05-16-2022, 01:30 PM   #10
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
How'd you like to be a guy who says things like "racism isn't real" a few days before someone who refers to himself as a white supremacist shoots up a black supermarket because he's mad at the "great replacement?"

Nothing you can do if you're carrying, either. .357SIG will punch through IIA, but I've read this kid had plates.

Gotta fix the society. Fix the root problems of violence, and the violence will fix itself.
This shit is insanity

And I write too!
Old 05-17-2022, 10:57 AM   #11
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
where was all the condemnation against racism when this happened?

Every article, not a single mention of skin color...
All racism is bad racism.
Old 05-17-2022, 01:18 PM   #12
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

All racism is bad racism but just like all lives matter versus black lives matter, it depends on the context of racism in society.
Old 05-17-2022, 02:26 PM   #13
Future240
Future Moderator

Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Plus if we are being frank. White racism is considered more taboo by society so when it happens people fervently click to condemn it. In response some people rush to say "wait for the evidence" "what about [insert even]" all the while the media company is laugh to the bank with that sweet ad revenue.

You can what about all you want but white racism is unique in its power. Last time I checked the politicians, cops, the military and even a entire fucking town who identify with a racist ideology overwhelmingly prefer the white one.
Old 05-18-2022, 07:33 PM   #14
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

first, just want to say....Alex Jones got it right again.

as usual they push the narrative of racism. its the ultra disinformation cause racism doesn't exist.
Old 05-19-2022, 08:50 AM   #15
Future240
Future Moderator

Quote:
first, just want to say....Alex Jones got it right again.

as usual they push the narrative of racism. its the ultra disinformation cause racism doesn't exist.
They who? Who is they? Open your eyes man. If racism did not exist neither would the KKK.

People have been hating people for their skin color for ever.

In asian cultures dark skinned asians are look down upon.

In middle eastern cultures they sell a ton of skin lightening cream.

I have family members who told their kids not to marry white people.

I messed around with a girl who's step dad did not like black people.

People, like the shooter, admit to being racist.

What the fuck is that then?

And to back up Alex Jones out of all people. The mother fucker who called a school shooting a hoax.

I cannot fathom the level of ignorance one must have to actually believe racism does not exist.

dont belive me how about the FUCKING FBI

Quote:
Incidents and Offenses
Download Printable Document

The Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) Program collects data about both single-bias and multiple-bias hate crimes. For each offense type reported, law enforcement must indicate at least one bias motivation. A single-bias incident is defined as an incident in which one or more offense types are motivated by the same bias. As of 2013, a multiple-bias incident is defined as an incident in which one or more offense types are motivated by two or more biases.

Important note about rape data
In 2013, the FBI’s UCR Program initiated the collection of rape data under a revised definition within the Summary Reporting System. The term “forcible” was removed from the offense name, and the definition was changed to “penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim.”

In 2016, the FBI Director approved the recommendation to discontinue the reporting of rape data using the UCR legacy definition beginning in 2017.

The offenses of fondling, incest, and statutory rape are included in the crimes against persons, other category.

Rape totals are provided in Tables 2, 3, 4, 7, and 11 of Hate Crime Statistics, 2019. (See the Methodology for more information about this program change as well as others.)

Overview
In 2019, 15,588 law enforcement agencies participated in the Hate Crime Statistics Program. Of these agencies, 2,172 reported 7,314 hate crime incidents involving 8,559 offenses. (See Tables 1 and 12.)
There were 7,103 single-bias incidents that involved 8,302 offenses, 8,552 victims, and 6,268 known offenders. See Table 1.)
The 211 multiple-bias incidents reported in 2019 involved 257 offenses, 260 victims, and 138 known offenders. (See Table 1.)
Single-bias incidents (Based on Table 1.)
Analysis of the 7,103 single-bias incidents reported in 2019 revealed that:

55.8 percent were motivated by a race/ethnicity/ancestry bias.
21.4 percent were prompted by religious bias.
16.8 percent resulted from sexual-orientation bias.
2.8 percent were motivated by gender-identity bias.
2.2 percent were prompted by disability bias.
1.0 percent were motivated by gender bias.
Offenses by bias motivation within incidents (Based on Table 1.)
Of the 8,302 single-bias hate crime offenses reported in the above incidents:

57.6 percent stemmed from a race/ethnicity/ancestry bias.
19.9 percent were motivated by religious bias.
16.8 percent resulted from sexual-orientation bias.
2.7 percent stemmed from gender-identity bias.
2.0 percent resulted from bias against disabilities.
1.0 percent were prompted by gender bias.
Race/ethnicity/ancestry bias (Based on Table 1.)
In 2019, law enforcement agencies reported that 4,784 single-bias hate crime offenses were motivated by race/ethnicity/ancestry. Of these offenses:

48.4 percent were motivated by anti-Black or African American bias.
15.8 percent stemmed from anti-White bias.
14.1 percent were classified as anti-Hispanic or Latino bias.
4.3 percent resulted from anti-Asian bias.
3.6 percent were a result of bias against groups of individuals consisting of more than one race (anti-multiple races, group).
2.6 percent were motivated by anti-American Indian or Alaska Native bias.
2.6 percent were classified as anti-Arab bias.
0.5 percent (25 offenses) were motivated by bias of anti-Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander.
8.2 percent were the result of an anti-Other Race/Ethnicity/Ancestry bias.
Old 05-19-2022, 08:09 AM   #16
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

The Oxford definition of racism is "prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized."

How can you possibly believe that doesn't exist? How can you possibly read the excerpt of his manifesto that Phlip posted and think there's no racist ideology in it? How can you possibly think the shooter isn't a racist when he, himself, specifically says that he's racist?

Is the manifesto made-up, a product of media manipulation? The shooter a plant, a government actor sowing discord among the divided people of the United States? You're taking as gospel the word of someone who uses fake science to get stupid people to buy herbal supplements and fake logic to get smarter people to buy bullshit politics.

You've gone full circle. You're so convinced that everyone except your little echo chamber is spreading disinformation and is an enemy of the state that you're perfectly fine spreading disinformation and shilling for fascists and authoritarians. Authoritarians are reaching out their hands, welcoming you, saying "you'll be safe here, we tell the truth here, you're validated and vindicated with us" and you're just eating it up. No self-reflection, no understanding that words have meaning and that meaning drives logic but rather a deliberate or semi-deliberate eschewing of any logical thought process.
Old 05-19-2022, 11:00 AM   #17
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

It appears that BroloSun has returned from the dead and is trolling the fuck out of this section.

And I write too!
Old 05-19-2022, 11:40 AM   #18
nick_d_240sx
Leaky Injector

nick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymore
You think Borosun would believe data from the FBI? LoL

Quote:
7,103 single-bias incidents reported in 2019.
In my opinion that's an insignificant minority when compared to the total population. Does that constitute a public health emergency? I don't think so.

Everyone exhibits some form of racism. It's why most races hang out with people that share their values, culture and race.

White people can't report racism or hate, that would be racist.
Old 05-19-2022, 07:45 PM   #19
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_d_240sx View Post
You think Borosun would believe data from the FBI? LoL

In my opinion that's an insignificant minority when compared to the total population. Does that constitute a public health emergency? I don't think so.

Everyone exhibits some form of racism. It's why most races hang out with people that share their values, culture and race.

White people can't report racism or hate, that would be racist.
check the book Hate Crime Hoax.
Old 05-19-2022, 05:15 PM   #20
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

That's not why racism is a public health crisis.

Racism is a public health crisis because POC are more likely to have an amputation. Less likely to be believed when it comes to severity of pain. More likely to die of a major disease. Less served by the medical community as a whole. More likely to be unhoused. More likely to have a history of sexual abuse, violence, and exposure to trauma. More likely to die of COVID.

Racism doesn't need to be overt. The numbers tell the whole story.
Old 05-19-2022, 07:26 PM   #21
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

racism is children of the lies propaganda.

Just pointing out on Alex jones on recent occurrence. i dont even listen to infowars.
Old 05-25-2022, 05:49 PM   #22
deolio
Post Whore!

Anyone have a solution to gun violence yet?
Old 05-25-2022, 08:28 PM   #23
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Quote:
Anyone have a solution to gun violence yet?
Republicans be like:

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 11:46 PM   #24
deolio
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
Republicans be like:
[IMG]
That?s not true, they tried adding more guns!
Old 06-02-2022, 08:20 PM   #25
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Quote:
That?s not true, they tried adding more guns!
first abolish the ATF.

then pass a law that every person most own one guns as a requirement.

open DMV firing ranges/schools.
Old 05-26-2022, 06:12 AM   #26
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

You're ALL tripping, it is the teachers' fault for not wanting to carry guns and defend the children.

Until these selfish-ass teachers get with the program, you better do more thinking and praying or nothing will change.

And I write too!
Old 05-26-2022, 06:38 AM   #27
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
[QUOTE=Phlip;6418013 it is the teachers' fault for not wanting to carry guns and defend the children.
[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure I would've chosen the word "fault" but I can agree that teachers should push back and take a more defensive stand point as well. After all, their lives are at risk as well.

My girlfriend is a certified ALICE instructor. Its amazing how little this information is presented to people in (potential) positions where this would be particularly useful training.

Controversial standpoint: I'm a firm believer that people are the problem, not the weapon. Humans are trash.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 07:10 AM   #28
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
I'm not sure I would've chosen the word "fault" but I can agree that teachers should push back and take a more defensive stand point as well. After all, their lives are at risk as well.
My wife is weapons trained, having transferred from probation to teaching, and she would absofuckinglutely quit on the spot if required to take up a weapon for this shit and I 100% stand behind that.
It is not the already underpaid teachers' job to be in a goddamned shootout, when said shootout could have been avoided.

And I write too!
Old 05-26-2022, 08:37 AM   #29
Future240
Future Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
My wife is weapons trained, having transferred from probation to teaching, and she would absofuckinglutely quit on the spot if required to take up a weapon for this shit and I 100% stand behind that.
It is not the already underpaid teachers' job to be in a goddamned shootout, when said shootout could have been avoided.

Agreed.

I have an idea. We should hire other people who are firearms trained to respond quickly to active shooter situations and deal with the perp. We can identify these people with official seals, hmmm maybe something like a badge. We can even give them a uniform so lots of people recognize them. Better yet, lets give them a car clearly marked that has flashing lights so people know who they are.

That way when something happens these people can respond quick as possible to defuse the situation.
Old 05-26-2022, 08:47 AM   #30
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
I have an idea. We should hire other people who are firearms trained to respond quickly to active shooter situations and deal with the perp. We can identify these people with official seals, hmmm maybe something like a badge. We can even give them a uniform so lots of people recognize them. Better yet, lets give them a car clearly marked that has flashing lights so people know who they are.

That way when something happens these people can respond quick as possible to defuse the situation.
You mean the assholes who engaged the guy before he went in, and then cowered outside the school and did nothing for 45 minutes, don't you?
DON'T YOU, CALVIN?!!?

And I write too!