Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-29-2005, 02:57 PM   #121
IMPerfection
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
IMPerfection is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewmp6
no you never want them to be bolted to somthing with inch 2 inchs of shoulders any lower you wreck youll be hurt i learned that the hard way
I'm not really sure what you're trying to get across here besides that wrecks hurt, but just to clear up any misconceptions that still may remain after trackstar's post....

IT'S NOT SAFE TO MOUNT YOUR HARNESS (aside from that handy Schroth design previously mentioned) TO YOUR REAR SEATBELT BOLTS, OR TO ANY MOUNTING POINT LOWER THAN 20* FROM HORIZONTAL.
BUY A HARNESS BAR. PERIOD. Your FIA-approved seat and 5-point anti-submarining harness aren't going to make you any safer when you ignore the basic principles their design is based on when you do the install.
IMPerfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2005, 08:29 PM   #122
C2AUTOSPL
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (6)
C2AUTOSPL is a jewel in the roughC2AUTOSPL is a jewel in the roughC2AUTOSPL is a jewel in the roughC2AUTOSPL is a jewel in the roughC2AUTOSPL is a jewel in the roughC2AUTOSPL is a jewel in the roughC2AUTOSPL is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to C2AUTOSPL Send a message via Yahoo to C2AUTOSPL
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoblue23
I foudn this thread by searching and it helped a bit I guess... I want to buy a seat for the datsun but have yet to know for sure which will fit me im pretty skinny, so yea. I like the bride seats, and I sat in one at D1 and although I didnt fit I was told they made them in different sizes? All the sites I go to tho show the same dimensions... Anyone with a link to some size charts for these seats?
If you can let us know what your height and your waist line is(if you're embarrased to tell us you can just PM me ). ANyway, we got MOTONAGAM's Bride seat special order. It's a carbon fiber Bride Type S with tuning pads. Fits him perfect.
C2AUTOSPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 10:48 PM   #123
psychoblue23
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
psychoblue23 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychoblue23 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychoblue23 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychoblue23 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychoblue23 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychoblue23 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychoblue23 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychoblue23 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychoblue23 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychoblue23 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychoblue23 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by C2AUTOSPL
If you can let us know what your height and your waist line is(if you're embarrased to tell us you can just PM me ). ANyway, we got MOTONAGAM's Bride seat special order. It's a carbon fiber Bride Type S with tuning pads. Fits him perfect.
haha imnot embarrased.. being skinny sucks but its ok.. anyways.. I am 5'9 and 135 lbs and my waist is 30-32 inches...
psychoblue23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2005, 05:18 AM   #124
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
anyone have any experience memoryfab seats?
Old 01-12-2006, 02:36 PM   #125
sidious141

sidious141 is an unknown quantity at this point
1. S13/with sunroof
2. Sparco Sprint
3. somewhere around $200 shipped I think
4. Bucket
5. Bride MO
6. none, Bride bracket is costly but nice to have.I only had to buy 2 10x1.5?(Ill look it up later) bolts for the back two holes on the seat, bride included ones for the front two holes.
7. 5 7 170
8. Headroom ok? yup
9. Its not uncomforable, but Ive sat in better seats. But the price was right
10. Ill get pics if my I can ever get my camera back

The only thing I can say that Im not really happy about with the Sprint/Bride MO setup is; as short as I am when I have the seat in a position to where my feet feel good on the pedals the steering wheel needs to be moved up more then Id like it to be. Its not as bad as a semi steering wheel but if I place it where I normally do it rubs my legs.
sidious141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 01:06 PM   #126
SpeedMonkeyInc
Zilvia FREAK!

SpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond repute
1. S14 no sunroof
2. Bride Zeta II
3. $820 after tax and shipping
4. Bucket
5. Bride FG rails
6. Bracket mods required - none
7. 6' 170lbs
8. Headroom = plenty with helmet
9. Seat fits my frame perfectly. I won't like it if I gain 10lbs.

SpeedMonkeyInc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 01:53 AM   #127
seiyess
Zilvia Junkie

seiyess will become famous soon enoughseiyess will become famous soon enoughseiyess will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to seiyess
what would be the lowest bracket for most reclinable or bucket seat?
i am selling my Status seats and one of the main reason was the seat position. it was too high for me.
seiyess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 01:57 AM   #128
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
reclinables and buckets use different rails

but the answre is the same in either for most seat brands (if they fit the seat):

A) custom
B) BRIDE

done and done.
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 02:40 AM   #129
kawika219
Zilvia Member

kawika219 is making a name for him/her selfkawika219 is making a name for him/her self
what seat do you guys think would be best for me...im 5'11" and 240lbs....waist is 36 and i have big legs...i guess finding a seat that fits my waist is easy, but legs are the hard part for me...i would like to drift without my balls being smashed lol...
kawika219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 12:57 AM   #130
seiyess
Zilvia Junkie

seiyess will become famous soon enoughseiyess will become famous soon enoughseiyess will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to seiyess
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG
reclinables and buckets use different rails

but the answre is the same in either for most seat brands (if they fit the seat):

A) custom
B) BRIDE

done and done.
i'm assuming that's bride fg?
seiyess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 01:15 AM   #131
OMGWTFBBQ
Zilvia Addict

OMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to OMGWTFBBQ
either FG's ( assuming you mean a side mount ) or have a custom made non sliding rail.
as long as your not like 6'4 fg's will fit just fine
OMGWTFBBQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 03:57 PM   #132
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I'm gonna revive this thread with my latest setup...

1. S13 Moonroof
2. Recaro Pole Position
3. $649 @ hmsmotorsport.com
4. Fiberglass Bucket
5. Nagisa Rails
6. No modifications to rails
7. 5'5"; 38" waist, 210 lb.
8. Lots of headroom w/o helmet. 1 inch or so w/ helmet
9. I consider myself rather large and I feel like I have the perfect frame for this seat. It feels like a moderate hug all around and I don't move around at all during hard cornering. Anyone larger than 38" might not fit. Shoulders are also perfect. Although, a friend with a similiar waist to my own and is about 6'4" had issues with the shoulder portion, but the waist and the butt area was fine.

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 08:57 AM   #133
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
1. S13/S14/sunroof

S14 without a sunroof.

2. Seat Manufacturer/Model

OMP RS Seat

3. Price of seat

$450 shipped from www.tankslapperautosport.com

4. Bucket/reclinable

Bucket

5. Bracket used

Bride FG from Logan @ Aspec

6. Bracket mods required

None, but the seat tilted to the left from a bird's eye view. I had to force the seat to open up to the right to get a cleaner line to the gas pedal.

I set the front to the lowest setting and the rear to the middle. The gangster lean is in full effect.

7. Driver's height and weight

5 feet 11, 220 pounds

8. Headroom ok?

Wonderful with and without a helmet.

9. How does seat fit you, ie will someone bigger/smaller fit ok?

It fits tight on the waist area. I plan on losing at least 20 pounds so I can fit alot more comfortably. The shoulder area is wonderful.

10. Pics

Carlos
Slidin240Wayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 01:47 AM   #134
cookie
Leaky Injector

cookie is an unknown quantity at this point
1.S14 without a sunroof.

2. Recaro , Original Equipment on Evo 8

3. £350 /$700 both fronts, rear , & door cards

4. Reclinable

5. Bride superlow base mounts (s/h £100/$200 for both)

6. added flat metal bars across the bottom of the original seat mounts and bolted through the rails in to the bars

7. 5'3 90kgs

8. Loads of headroom

9. Seat fits snugly, 38" waist, any bigger would not fit, going to have to loose a little weight, front seat hight is about 1-1.5cm higher than std.

Seat is much more comfortable.

Rear seat is an a std S15 rear seat (£50/$100) in the Jersey fabric, goes ok with the fronts untill i can get it recovered with the original recaro fabric from the evo.

C.
Old 08-30-2007, 08:28 AM   #135
driftenthusiast
Zilvia Junkie

driftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to all
Ok i know i win for the Most NON Jdm seats ever.

1. S13/sunroof taken out
2. Kirkey Intermediate Road Race
3. $250 for bucket, $150 for cover
4. Bucket
5. Custom brackets or bottom or side mount.
6. no mods
7. Seats range in sizes so just try a few to see which fits(250lb 16in seat)
8. TONS of head room, you can mount these seats as low as you want.
9. Seat fits great, i went on a 3 hour trip and was fine, a lot more comfortable then i expected.

nissan tech

Last edited by driftenthusiast; 08-30-2007 at 04:53 PM..
driftenthusiast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 12:36 AM   #136
tattoo131313
Zilvia Junkie

tattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfection
I'm looking for a reclining seat for a s14. I'm 6'3,250 lbs,40" waist.I ride reclined with stock seats now so I don't scape my melon.For sure don't want my balls crushed either.If you're close to my size let me know what seat and rails you're runnin' Thanx.
tattoo131313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 04:24 AM   #137
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Koopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Koopa Troopa
1. S14 with sunroof
2. Recaro SPG (driver) Recaro SR111 (passenger)
3. 35,000 yen/ came with car
4. Bucket/ Reclineable
5. Unknown sidemount/ Juran bottom mount
6. None/ Recaro brackets
7. 5'10 180 lbs
8. plenty of headroom even with a helmet/ shorter people have trouble seeing over the dash in both seats.
9. Seat could be tighter

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Koopa Troopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 10:59 AM   #138
Sileighty_85
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Sileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Ok I looked through this thread but didnt see anyone with my kind of seat I dont think

Im trying to find a Slider rail for my Recaro Sport Reclineable fo my S-13 (USDM Driver side)
406 mm Wide X 297mm length <--Mounting Bolts

Ive been looking at the Bride Type MO but cannot find Dimensionsfor it, I mailed the Guys @ A Spec but I got no reply from them yet.

So if anyone knows the Dimensions for the Bride Type MO Slider can they PM me? Thanks
1986 SR86 - 200ish
1990 R32 GTR - 320hp
Don't Buy Engines from JDM-Online http://zilvia.net/f/businesses/207457-jdm-online.html
Don't Buy XS-Power or SSAC Shit
Sileighty_85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 12:36 PM   #139
kuruptR
Zilvia FREAK!

kuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to kuruptR
Iv sat in a lot of seats but this is by far most comfy bride seat.
Bride Gias Lowmax Carbon Kevlar. (softer without the gradation material)
Higher front leg cushion.
I have driven 20 Hours+ straight, with minor brakes in this seat.
Uses the Bride Gias Lowmax Rail(lowest bottom mount rail out there)
Worth its msrp

It could be lower, like the VIOS III with Low Max Side Mount rail (one of the lowest buckets out there.

Old 09-22-2007, 12:52 PM   #140
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Koopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Koopa Troopa
Both your seats look pretty high? Is it just the side bolsters are tall and it's creating an optical illusion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sileighty_85 View Post
Ok I looked through this thread but didnt see anyone with my kind of seat I dont think

Look directly above your post and you'll see a Recaro SR111 in my passenger side.

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Koopa Troopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 01:43 PM   #141
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 94cc0rd
1. S14 no sunroof
2. Recaro SPG
3. $600 used mint condition
4. Bucket
5. Nams super low rails
6. no mod brackets
7. 5'8" 180lbs
8. good headroom, rails are on middle bolts, and not lowest...
9. seat fits me great, super comfy... i can't get any fatter though...
Old 11-23-2007, 07:13 AM   #142
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
Trader Rating: (19)
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Bumping this thread because i found this seat and wanted to know if anyone had any experience with them.
cc4usmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 07:58 AM   #143
808_Drift
Zilvia Member

808_Drift is a glorious beacon of light808_Drift is a glorious beacon of light808_Drift is a glorious beacon of light808_Drift is a glorious beacon of light808_Drift is a glorious beacon of light808_Drift is a glorious beacon of light808_Drift is a glorious beacon of light808_Drift is a glorious beacon of light808_Drift is a glorious beacon of light808_Drift is a glorious beacon of light808_Drift is a glorious beacon of light
1. S13/no sunroof
2. Bride GIAS III
3. WAYTOOFUCKINGMUCH
4. Bucket
5. Nagisa Sidemount Ultra Low Seat Rails
6. NONE
7. 5'11/200lb
8. yes
9. Custom ordered (not standard GIAS III)

808_Drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 08:01 AM   #144
808_Drift
Zilvia Member

808_Drift is a glorious beacon of light808_Drift is a glorious beacon of light808_Drift is a glorious beacon of light808_Drift is a glorious beacon of light808_Drift is a glorious beacon of light808_Drift is a glorious beacon of light808_Drift is a glorious beacon of light808_Drift is a glorious beacon of light808_Drift is a glorious beacon of light808_Drift is a glorious beacon of light808_Drift is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by cc4usmc View Post
Bumping this thread because i found this seat and wanted to know if anyone had any experience with them.
none yet but im thinking of getting them for my next project. Nice price and looks like a pretty decent seat. Im not going to sell my soul for another seat like my GIAS III again, not that i can cause my soul was already sold

808_Drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 11:58 AM   #145
IStop4NoMan
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
IStop4NoMan has a brilliant futureIStop4NoMan has a brilliant futureIStop4NoMan has a brilliant futureIStop4NoMan has a brilliant futureIStop4NoMan has a brilliant futureIStop4NoMan has a brilliant futureIStop4NoMan has a brilliant futureIStop4NoMan has a brilliant futureIStop4NoMan has a brilliant futureIStop4NoMan has a brilliant futureIStop4NoMan has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
I bet no one was expecting this to show up!
1. S13 with no sunroof
2. VIS carbon fiber
3. about 500
4. kicked the bucket
5. Bride sidmount
6. need to cut the front mounts to make the front sit one more notch lower
7. 5'10 and 160 lbs - 32 inch waist
8. headroom - pretty close to the top, but that is because i have a long torso
9. fit- it fits me perfectly. anyone bigger than 32 inch waist is gonna get stuck in it though. also, its got a pretty bad lean on it so i need to put the front down more.
IStop4NoMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 01:26 PM   #146
projectdrifter
Zilvia Addict

projectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to projectdrifter Send a message via Yahoo to projectdrifter
1. s14 hardtop
2. corbeau trs(wide)
3. Price of seat 640 shipped pluss 200 for wide option
4. reclinable
5. custom
6. yes. used fctory brackets with a few mods
7. 5"9 240lbs
8. with helmet on no. daily yes. with cage installed no anytime
9. seat fits good. side bolsters could be higher. defiantly a street friendly seat minus the fact u side 1 inch or more higher than factory. causing head room issues(if you have a cage get a bucket with the lowest mounts possible
Old 11-25-2007, 11:03 PM   #147
nightshiftgarage
Zilvia Member

nightshiftgarage is on a distinguished road
heres mine
1. s14/sunroof
2.jic magic
3.paid $250 when shop was closing
4.reclinable
5.jic sliders $160
6.no mods needed
7.5,8 170 lbs.
8.plenty of head room for me , but i try to scoot down in the seat as low as i can
9.fits me good , hurts my ass on long trips though,
Old 11-25-2007, 11:18 PM   #148
burnsauto
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto
hey guys,

ive been lookin around for a seat that would fit nicely...so i thought i'd give a shot asking here. Im 6'1" about 190lbs...thing is..the hips are a little wide..so fitting into bucket seats is kinda a pain for me. ive ridden in bride ergo I's before, and couldnt take very long of it...same goes for sparco bucket seats. I know the bride xax is out there...but i'd like something with a little more support for the legs. I've been told to look into recaro...any thoughts/ideas?
Old 11-26-2007, 12:03 AM   #149
Zilvia FREAK!

status:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to status:one
1. S14 with sunroof
2. BRIDE Ergo II
3. search froogle.com for pricing
4. Reclinable
5. Custom Bracket
6. Metal rails and a drill for fabbing.
7. 6' 190lbs.
8. Good headroom
9. Seat is nice and snug, wouldnt recommend this seat for anyone over 230lbs.
10. Pics

Old 11-26-2007, 01:43 PM   #150
McCoy
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
McCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
1. S13 coupe/no sunroof

2. Sparco EvoL

3. $650 shipped for the pair (Ebay)

5. Home brewed bracket, required for me to fit with a helmet and NOT have to cut the floor board

6. See pictures below

7. 6'4", 190lbs, 34" waist

8. With helmet off (bottom pad installed) 3-4"
With helmet on (bottom pad removed) 2-3"

9. I fit fine in the seat, I owned an Evo before and that was alittle on the tight side. I'd say anyone up to a 36" seem would be fine...

10. Pics

Drivers side bracket before welding on the L brackets to the 1/2" solid rod for mounting the seats to.

I'd say this is as low as you can you go in the front without cutting or pounding...

Seats installed, here you can see the side mount brackets, they are 1/4" thick and are very solid once everything is mounted.

Last edited by McCoy; 11-26-2007 at 01:44 PM.. Reason: addition of ebay for purchase
McCoy is offline   Reply With Quote