Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 01-04-2012, 09:01 PM   #1
RJF
Super Administrator & Bean Counter

Trader Rating: (0)
RJF has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
We are now a Dictatorship

Old 01-04-2012, 09:18 PM   #2
sr20sean
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (25)
sr20sean is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sr20sean
military dictatorship?

Cliff notes: Florida
sr20sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 09:19 PM   #3
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to codyace
I thought Bachman dropped out?

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 09:21 PM   #4
sr20sean
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (25)
sr20sean is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sr20sean
someone fill me in!

Cliff notes: Florida
sr20sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 09:31 PM   #5
dudermagee
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
dudermagee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
President Obama has taken full control and gotten rid of term limits, they rounded up all the republicans and put them in prison, they gathered up all the wealthy took their money and put them on the street.
Or is he talking about Zilvia?
dudermagee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 12:42 AM   #6
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
seems that way, RJF is the new emperor of 'LOUD NOISES' with all the thread hijacks & posts like this without the mods locking, lol
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 10:16 AM   #7
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
Old 01-05-2012, 12:45 PM   #8
RJF
Super Administrator & Bean Counter

RJF has disabled reputation
If totally ignoring Congress and the Constitution but making "recess" appointments without their approval and while they are in session is not a dictatorship, then I don't know what is.
Old 01-05-2012, 06:25 PM   #9
TheWolf
Zilvia FREAK!

TheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJF View Post
If totally ignoring Congress and the Constitution but making "recess" appointments without their approval and while they are in session is not a dictatorship, then I don't know what is.
is that legal???

"I will make it legal" - Obama
Old 01-05-2012, 07:31 PM   #10
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel. View Post
Late Night Crew #1
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 07:59 PM   #11
DS562
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
DS562 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
fuck it im on one
Old 01-05-2012, 08:05 PM   #12
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (115)
DJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 115 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJPimpFlex Send a message via MSN to DJPimpFlex
Recess appointments have been happening forever. I agree it is a little unethical and unprecedented the way Obama is going about it, but simply waiting until the senate is not in session doesn't change anything. The only reason appointees usually get blocked in the first place is because the Senator usually has some agenda to get something for his/her constituents or it's partisan based. The blocking of appointments is petty and just another reason our government can't get anything done.
Old 01-05-2012, 08:09 PM   #13
dudermagee
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
dudermagee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:

LOL do you really think that Obama has that much power?

Fucking special interests groups rule our country and have used congress\the president\the senate\the judicial system as their tools.

If you honestly think that one man really has that much control and power in the modern age we live in, then LOL @ you.
dudermagee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 08:28 PM   #14
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
At least he didn't appoint 160 people in 1 day...
Old 01-05-2012, 08:35 PM   #15
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Shit, since the republican and democrats are fighting for anything everything...isnt this the only way he can get shit done his way?

Have we even passed the budget yet even tho were dead in the fiscal year already? Are gonna be going thru that fiasco again this year?

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 10:19 PM   #16
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
Shit, since the republican and democrats are fighting for anything everything...isnt this the only way he can get shit done his way?

Have we even passed the budget yet even tho were dead in the fiscal year already? Are gonna be going thru that fiasco again this year?
Agreed. I hate how politics has been less about progress, and more about disabling 'the other' opinion.

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 10:23 PM   #17
EsChassisLove
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
EsChassisLove is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
For the next four years, Republicans and nothing but, need to run this country.

Then the next four, nothing but Democrats.

Then after that, vote for which ones should permanently run the country lawllololol
Old 01-06-2012, 12:10 AM   #18
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
really doubt the republicans will take the presidency come election time,
esp if one of the crazies wins the primaries.
my totally uneducated guess is that Romney won't be strong enough to run against Obama, but time will tell.
Old 01-06-2012, 12:50 AM   #19
revat619
Retired General

revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
This ass clown signed the NDAA. America is fucked. Period.
Instagram: @rjsladerade
revat619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 12:52 AM   #20
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
In session? They came to session for THIRTY FUCKING SECONDS with the express purpose of blocking the appointment. If any one has a grip on the country it is the bullshit congress. Even when they have to votes, time, and money to get shit done they still spend their time doing crap like this.

RJF first I thought you were a cookie cutter republican. Then I thought you were a troll. Now I question whether or not you possess the ability to think critically and independently. You keep posting this stuff straight from Fox news and talk radio that isn't even opinion but rather white hot lies. I don't care that you're a neocon republican, to each his own, but come on man use your brain and form your own opinion. You don't question the system that allows presidents to circumvent the proper appointing process or the one that allows the congress to pull bs shenanigans to block that(coming to session for 30 seconds, democrats could move to close the session but house republicans can and will vote it down).

Why are they blocking the appointment in the first place? They created the agency but now they want to squash it. UGH!
Old 01-06-2012, 12:56 AM   #21
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
And where was your outrage when Bush was doing the very same things?
Old 01-06-2012, 03:53 AM   #22
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Oh he's def a troll, I can't think of anyone on Zilvia that fits the bill more.
If I were a republican, I might take sincere offense, lol.
Old 01-06-2012, 05:31 AM   #23
bb4_96
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
bb4_96 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudermagee View Post
LOL do you really think that Obama has that much power?

Fucking special interests groups rule our country and have used congress\the president\the senate\the judicial system as their tools.

If you honestly think that one man really has that much control and power in the modern age we live in, then LOL @ you.
Bingo. Special interest groups will always run this country so long as elections need funds and votes.
bb4_96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 11:18 PM   #24
imotion s14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
imotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I for one welcome our new overlords.
imotion s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 03:05 AM   #25
DS562
Zilvia FREAK!

DS562 is an unknown quantity at this point
me too. hail giant space ants.
Old 01-09-2012, 03:06 AM   #26
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Skynet
Accept no substitutes.
Old 01-10-2012, 12:03 PM   #27
Renzin

Renzin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by revat619 View Post
This ass clown signed the NDAA. America is fucked. Period.
Any president would have, and you know it.

And no Ron Paul doesn't count because he'll never be president... and you know this as well.
Renzin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 02:21 PM   #28
revat619
Retired General

revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renzin View Post
I know! Which is just as disturbing. Like i said, this country is fucked.
Instagram: @rjsladerade
revat619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 02:24 PM   #29
murda-c
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
murda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to murda-c Send a message via MSN to murda-c
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renzin View Post

And no Ron Paul doesn't count because he'll never be president... and you know this as well.

Duh, ron paul would bring change, lol.
Old 01-12-2012, 09:41 AM   #30
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Walperstyle
strange, nothing has changed.

...i mean, sure you nutjobs are all freaking out, but nothing has changed.