Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Suspension

Old 10-13-2010, 08:59 PM   #31
caglej
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
caglej is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Discount for buying the 4 links you guys sell all together?
caglej is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2010, 03:09 PM   #32
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
there is no multi item discount
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 02:33 PM   #33
slowerthanyou
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
slowerthanyou is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
do you guys notch your subframe in order to lower it so much with your arms? Im runing the PBM RUCAS and they are hitting the subframe from being so low.. any ideas?

slowerthanyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 09:46 AM   #34
nOaAAa
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
nOaAAa can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to nOaAAa
are you doing any package deals on suspension arms? if so PM for pricing shipped to 60188 please

Thanks in advanced
nOaAAa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 01:56 PM   #35
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowerthanyou View Post
do you guys notch your subframe in order to lower it so much with your arms? Im runing the PBM RUCAS and they are hitting the subframe from being so low.. any ideas?
you hammer the pinch weld just over the RUCA especially if you have our solid subframe risers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nOaAAa View Post
are you doing any package deals on suspension arms? if so PM for pricing shipped to 60188 please

Thanks in advanced
for purchases of $1000+ you can get free shipping by entering ZILVIA1 in the coupon code box on the shopping cart
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 10-27-2010, 08:22 AM   #36
lilrusty
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (37)
lilrusty is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
Ordered my ruca and toe arms on monday and received them on tuesday. Thanks again dan, im super excited and can't wait to dump my car...
lilrusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 01:05 PM   #37
MattRose
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
MattRose is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hey I asked earlier if you guys had any Coilovers for R33's and you said no, but you were working on Z33 coilovers.... But when i went on your site you had this:

Applications/packaged spring rate:
Silvia s13, 14, 15/ 10kg F 8kg R
Skyline R32gtS/ 12kg F 8kg R
Skyline R33gtS/ 12kg F 8kg R
RX7 FC/10kg F 8kg R
RX7 FD/12kg F 8kg R
SC300 JZZ30, Supra JZA80/ 18kg F 12kg R
Chaser,Cresta,MkII JZX100/ 16kg F 12kg R

So i was just wondering which is it lol. I mean if its not in stock thats one thing, but I was just wondering in general if you guys made them because I've bought most the compatible 240sx stuff you guys have and desperately want those coilovers haha.
MattRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 02:53 PM   #38
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

to be exact, R33 is not in stock and being revised currently at the factory before we can get more.
Old 01-27-2011, 11:58 PM   #39
lilrusty
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (37)
lilrusty is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
hey dan whats the turn around time for angle kit right now??
lilrusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 12:24 AM   #40
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

about two days
Old 01-28-2011, 03:19 PM   #41
DruidAT
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
DruidAT is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Is still open? I need a set of S14 RUCAS, how long would it take to ship out to 08873?
DruidAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 02:53 PM   #42
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I've noticed that RUCA and toe rods are out of stock. When are you guys expecting more?
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 08:33 PM   #43
future
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (42)
future is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
S13 subframe risers shipped to 92336?
future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 01:38 PM   #44
dudermagee
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
dudermagee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
When are you expecting the RLCA's?
dudermagee is offline   Reply With Quote