Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 09-12-2007, 05:35 PM   #31
ctm_motortrends
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
ctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I was the first to start a claim with Paypal Guys don't lay off I bugged the fuck out of him and his mom and finally today I got a tracking number after 3 weeks. I got the turbo timer a hotpipe and manifold gasket and a prop rod. Thats what I better get to. By the way he checks this post because I asked to ban him and in his paypal post he asked me not to start banning.
ctm_motortrends is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-12-2007, 05:51 PM   #32
Inlandsilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (25)
Inlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Inlandsilvia
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctm_motortrends View Post
I was the first to start a claim with Paypal Guys don't lay off I bugged the fuck out of him and his mom and finally today I got a tracking number after 3 weeks. I got the turbo timer a hotpipe and manifold gasket and a prop rod. Thats what I better get to. By the way he checks this post because I asked to ban him and in his paypal post he asked me not to start banning.

everything has been resolved with wahl136. my prayers go out to him and his family.
Old 09-12-2007, 05:56 PM   #33
ctm_motortrends
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
ctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Sucks we were trying help him out now his fucking a bunch of premees over. Just get on his ass he will respond and file a claim if you have to.
ctm_motortrends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 06:40 PM   #34
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
I got my lexan rear windshield today, I havent uppacked it yet but its in one peice thank God.
Old 09-12-2007, 06:40 PM   #35
silviatunersr20
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (35)
silviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
when was the first claim to paypal put in because I just did mine today.
silviatunersr20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 08:39 PM   #36
TriniGT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
TriniGT is making a name for him/her selfTriniGT is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctm_motortrends View Post
What manifold gasket is that? I paid for a Hondata Manifold Gasket , Samco Hoses and Greddy Intercooler piping. Nothing since, no tracking, just him telling me he shipped it via Fedex Home Delivery.
TriniGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 09:14 PM   #37
vutony
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (145)
vutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 145 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mehsilvia View Post
Tell me you have my turbo blanket?
Unfortunately no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roel03 View Post
I bought a Circuit Sports turbo elbow and so did some other guy that the same time but he said he had 2 in total.
I got mine but its no CS, fukin ebay brand shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehsilvia View Post
vutony - you've done it now ^^^^
You betta come up with that list, or we be huntin you down - lol
Okay, heres what I ordered:

1st order

Z32 MBC
NRG QR
Fuel Gauge
KA ECU
Heat Wrap

2nd order

S13 Cooling Panel
S14 SR Radiator Upper & Lower Radiator Necks
Circuit Sports Turbo Elbow
S13 Cross Member

3rd order

SR cas
Q45 tb
SR starter
Lite weight flywheel

Im still missing NRG QR, Fuel Gauge, and Q45 throttle body. I received a dam stock sr flywheel (heavy), stock sr throttle body.

He gave me the run around about shipping. He said they were shipped with no tracking number (its at the office). Then computer at work is down. Now his girl ran over the ethernet cable at home. And when the parts arrived, his packing suck balls. Im sure there are more people out there that got ripped off too. Also what sucks is that all this for sale listings are deleted.
Old 09-12-2007, 09:27 PM   #38
TriniGT
Zilvia Addict

TriniGT is making a name for him/her selfTriniGT is making a name for him/her self
Same thing I said all his for sale listings are deleted. Did you pay for the Samco Hoses for the S14 as well?
Old 09-12-2007, 09:40 PM   #39
vutony
Post Whore!

vutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfection
no hoses, just the necks
Old 09-12-2007, 10:14 PM   #40
silviatunersr20
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (35)
silviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
yea I was looking for near a week for the for sale post and they just disapeard. Well I filed a claim with paypal today and he has already responed to me and sent me the bill of ladding and shipping number for usf holland shipping, the good thing is my work deals with usf a lot. My kit and hood should be delivered sept 14 (what usf said) or sept 18 or 19 (what trent told me). I will keep you all updated on what goes on.
silviatunersr20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 11:08 PM   #41
IronMonkey
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
IronMonkey is a jewel in the roughIronMonkey is a jewel in the roughIronMonkey is a jewel in the roughIronMonkey is a jewel in the roughIronMonkey is a jewel in the roughIronMonkey is a jewel in the roughIronMonkey is a jewel in the roughIronMonkey is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by vutony View Post
Unfortunately no.

I got mine but its no CS, fukin ebay brand shit.

Okay, heres what I ordered:

2nd order

S13 Cooling Panel
You ordered the cooling panel too? I got that and silicone couplers. Havent gotten anything yet. Did you receive the cooling panel?
Old 09-13-2007, 05:33 AM   #42
TriniGT
Zilvia Addict

His mom emailed me three time yesterday when I left work. She said she saw a package with my name on it and she wanted to verify my address. She said she will send it out and give me a tracking number. Hope things work out and we all get what we paid for. She also said she is not making excuses for her son's actions.
Old 09-13-2007, 07:01 AM   #43
TriniGT
Zilvia Addict

Just got two subsequent emails from Trent's mom, Tina, she sent out my package just a while ago with a tracking number. We'll see how things go. I am actually feeling sorry for the family though, the mom seems to be taking it hard as it is her brother that took his own life. I spoke to her and she said she is working feverishly to try and straighten out payments for items previously sold and anyone that has any concerns. If emailing her try and be easy on her at least, she is trying to sort things along with dealing with a death/suicide, for those who don't know this is her email address for any concerns, [email protected]
Old 09-13-2007, 09:12 AM   #44
Sir
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
Sir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by vutony View Post

3rd order

SR cas
Q45 tb
SR starter
Lite weight flywheel

Im still missing NRG QR, Fuel Gauge, and Q45 throttle body. I received a dam stock sr flywheel (heavy), stock sr throttle body.
I asked him about Q45tb as well.
He said someone just paypaled him the $ for it w.o even PMing him or anything. So you might have an issue there.

I ordered some stuff too, told him I'm not in a rush, as I understand the situation he's in. Emailed his mom and seems the stuff got sent out, just waiting on a tracking number.
Sir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 10:37 AM   #45
vutony
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMonkey View Post
You ordered the cooling panel too? I got that and silicone couplers. Havent gotten anything yet. Did you receive the cooling panel?
yeah, i got the panel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir View Post
I asked him about Q45tb as well.
He said someone just paypaled him the $ for it w.o even PMing him or anything. So you might have an issue there.

I ordered some stuff too, told him I'm not in a rush, as I understand the situation he's in. Emailed his mom and seems the stuff got sent out, just waiting on a tracking number.
that wasnt me, i PMed him numerous time before sending the payment

Why is his mom handling all the orders now? He was real quick replying about parts I was interested. Then upon deleting all the for sale threads, he no where to be found. Make fucking time to finish all the orders or refund us the money!
Old 09-13-2007, 12:16 PM   #46
roel03
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (23)
roel03 is making a name for him/her selfroel03 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
How do you file a claim?
roel03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 03:23 PM   #47
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriniGT View Post
Just got two subsequent emails from Trent's mom, Tina, she sent out my package just a while ago with a tracking number. We'll see how things go. I am actually feeling sorry for the family though, the mom seems to be taking it hard as it is her brother that took his own life. I spoke to her and she said she is working feverishly to try and straighten out payments for items previously sold and anyone that has any concerns. If emailing her try and be easy on her at least, she is trying to sort things along with dealing with a death/suicide, for those who don't know this is her email address for any concerns, [email protected]
imma give it a shot. we'll see what happens.
Old 09-13-2007, 06:13 PM   #48
vutony
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by roel03 View Post
How do you file a claim?
Via paypal if that how you sent your payment.
Old 09-13-2007, 06:17 PM   #49
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
oh and btw, that certified receipt i got back when they recieved the money order.....was signed by his mom. not him. so hopefully she'll know what i was talking about in my email.
Old 09-13-2007, 06:21 PM   #50
Inlandsilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Inlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Okay, everything I got from wahl136 just come in today and I must say they were exactly how he posted them. Brand new. I guess everything that has been happen to him and his family made it harder to keep track of everything. I hope him and his family the best and I am sorry for their lost. My prayers go out to him and his family.
Old 09-13-2007, 07:14 PM   #51
rican_nick
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
rican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rican_nick
dang i'll vouch for the guy..

i got quite a few things from him.. I believe it was his g/f who shipped out the items.. short of the tracking number never working with DHL i received the items as described..

hope everyone gets there stuff..

My Seller's Review Thread
rican_nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 07:20 PM   #52
2ilvia
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
he must be really busy cause im local and cant even get him by phone for a shell i want
2ilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 07:35 PM   #53
rican_nick
Zilvia FREAK!

rican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfection
Here's the list of stuff I bought and received from Wahl136, originally shipped 8/13, received 8/17

Jegs Fuel Pressure Gauge.
All the silicone couplers listed (total number 15).
Fluidyne Radiator.

I expressed interest in the Turbo Blanket/wrap combo and he told me that someone had already bought it, so it was not available.

I REALLY think he had way to much stuff being sold, got in over his head and had WAY to many people packaging/shipping stuff for him..

I dont think his intention was to rip anyone off, but this stuff is probably all scattered around the place to multiple buyers of the same item since it looks like so far me and Vutony purchased the FPG.. He really needs to get in here and get stuff cleared up... another problem is if someone received something they shouldnt have they should def fess up.. this will hopefully in the end get every what they payed for or at least refunded from the seller for selling same item multiple times.

Old 09-13-2007, 08:06 PM   #54
Inlandsilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

[QUOTE=I dont think his intention was to rip anyone off, but this stuff is probably all scattered around the place to multiple buyers of the same item since it looks like so far me and Vutony purchased the FPG.. He really needs to get in here and get stuff cleared up... another problem is if someone received something they shouldnt have they should def fess up.. this will hopefully in the end get every what they payed for or at least refunded from the seller for selling same item multiple times.[/QUOTE]

I totally agree with you on this one. However, if he would have just kept us updated on the status of each of our item then I would have been cool. I waited 1 1/2 weeks before asking for a tracking number. Then I just got the run around about fedex had to fax him the tracking numbers. Turns out the items were shipped on the 8th of sept. instead of the 27th like he posted. Well, I got everything I paid for in the end, so no harm, no foul. I hope everything works out for everyone esle.
Old 09-13-2007, 08:59 PM   #55
vutony
Post Whore!

Quote:
it looks like so far me and Vutony purchased the FPG.
WTF, that shit is mine, i purchased the first day it was listed, fuk fuk fuk!!!!!
Old 09-13-2007, 09:07 PM   #56
rican_nick
Zilvia FREAK!

I also paypal'ed him for it and the other stuff the first day he made the thread(s)

sucks ass.. however if everything thats missing is accounted for its alot easier for him or better yet his mom to start issuing refunds for the items sold multiple times.

Old 09-13-2007, 09:14 PM   #57
rican_nick
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inlandsilvia View Post
I totally agree with you on this one. However, if he would have just kept us updated on the status of each of our item then I would have been cool. I waited 1 1/2 weeks before asking for a tracking number. Then I just got the run around about fedex had to fax him the tracking numbers. Turns out the items were shipped on the 8th of sept. instead of the 27th like he posted. Well, I got everything I paid for in the end, so no harm, no foul. I hope everything works out for everyone esle.
hah u were a way cooler buyer than I would of been. I like to make sure i have a gameplan from the seller and estimates b4 i pay.. 1 or 2day max after payment i expect stuff to be shipped..

if i am not mistaken after a day or 2 of paying Wahl i was already pming/emailing him asking for tracking and he told me his Gf was supposed to be shipping the stuff but she didnt.. however she was able to box the stuff up that day.. i of course was getting worried here cuz I personally think he should of handled it.. stuff like a radiator could easily be handled badly and messed up.. but either way.. the next day i had the DHL tracking.. like i was saying above.. never worked??? however DHL did delivered it a couple days later..

Old 09-13-2007, 11:20 PM   #58
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
Anyone recieve the megan tension rods & some intake parts? Iknow this guy and his family are having some serious problems, but business is business and if you let your personal life interfere with business you probably shouldn't be doing business. None the less I hope everything gets taken care of for him and his family cuz nobody likes to hear stories like his.
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 11:57 PM   #59
Inlandsilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

I got the megan tension rods, rear control arms and downpipe today.
Old 09-14-2007, 12:28 AM   #60
IronMonkey
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
IronMonkey is a jewel in the roughIronMonkey is a jewel in the roughIronMonkey is a jewel in the roughIronMonkey is a jewel in the roughIronMonkey is a jewel in the roughIronMonkey is a jewel in the roughIronMonkey is a jewel in the roughIronMonkey is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
[quote=rican_nick;1545638]Here's the list of stuff I bought and received from Wahl136, originally shipped 8/13, received 8/17

Jegs Fuel Pressure Gauge.
All the silicone couplers listed (total number 15).
Fluidyne Radiator.
quote]

well i paid for the cooling panel and couplers as well....dont got shit....seems like i will disputing with paypal....damn i hate these shit.