Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2007, 11:39 AM   #61
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (3)
MadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
S13 Charlie - see first page.

samplesurf - Sorry I was slacking on making that listing.

LED Mirror Cover is Avaialable in RED or BLUE LEDs... sorry my Engrish was off on the original post.

DO NOT miss out on this Group Buy... Ends Jan. 30th.

Peace
Drew
Old 01-23-2007, 04:20 PM   #62
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
ootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ootranceformeroo
hey drew I pm'ed you. Thanks bro.
Drift Unit
Old 01-23-2007, 04:52 PM   #63
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
People,
Did I mention that you should buy parts NOW! Well, buy some parts now. Don't be a fool, be a genius!

Carlos
Old 01-24-2007, 12:33 AM   #64
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
PM Sent.

I can't wait to have gangsta carpets.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 01-24-2007, 05:16 AM   #65
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
wooohoo compulsion buy, at 4:00am too.
Old 01-24-2007, 10:36 AM   #66
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

MadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really nice
BOROSUN - hmmm... not sure if I can get a Front Lip shipped (via) EMS... in fact I know I can't... but I may can get it shipped FedEx or UPS.
This shipment is looking to have some larger items involved so I will see what I can do to get that over with the GB.

240FaLKoN - PM replied

Slidin240Wayz - (has stuff on order too)

ootranceformeroo - PM replied

Peace
Drew
Old 01-24-2007, 10:39 AM   #67
bryce with a y
Zilvia Junkie

bryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud of
hey how do i go about ordering the VIp exhaust since it isnt on your site??

Old 01-24-2007, 10:51 AM   #68
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

VIP Exhaust has now been added.... Thank you

Peace
Drew
Old 01-24-2007, 11:00 AM   #69
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
What if we want the LHD mats? Is there a special option, or something we need to do?

Old 01-24-2007, 11:29 AM   #70
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240FaLKoN
What if we want the LHD mats? Is there a special option, or something we need to do?
I did not justify LHD or RHD on the order page bacause most people in the US want LHD... they are custom made to order... all you need to do is order off the site and I will have LHD versions made.

Thank you
Drew
Old 01-24-2007, 11:34 AM   #71
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
Crap i dont get paid till the 2nd! my hearts already broken from the uras group buy now it will be broken again.
Old 01-24-2007, 11:39 AM   #72
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

It will probably take longer than 2 days to collect all the funds anyway... just order off the site now... you will not be charged untill after... and I will be contacting most everyone first.

Just dont have me waiting a week after the GB ends to collect.

Peace
Drew
Old 01-24-2007, 12:27 PM   #73
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

ootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to ootranceformeroo
I dont think I got the PM drew. Did you send it?
Drift Unit
Old 01-26-2007, 12:54 PM   #74
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

4 days till Group Buy Ends!!!

Last chance....

Peace
Drew
Old 01-26-2007, 01:45 PM   #75
vw_nissan
Zilvia Member

vw_nissan is an unknown quantity at this point
Hmmm....Zenki clear headlight covers........
Old 01-26-2007, 01:54 PM   #76
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by vw_nissan
Hmmm....Zenki clear headlight covers........
Yes, they are yummy..GET EM!

Carlos
Old 01-26-2007, 03:48 PM   #77
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
Does anyone happen to have a a picture of the Instant Gentleman Bonnet Vents on an S14?

Thanks,
Chase
Old 01-26-2007, 06:09 PM   #78
Tenchuu
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Tenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
what is the availibility of these S14 clear lenses after the GB? and are they plastic of glass? i am tempted, but working on getting a LS1 right now so am thinking i will have to wait. but have been looking for them for years now. also what is the change of the light distribution with them? any pics? i am rocking some HIDs and don't like the look of the glass fluteing on the stockers.
Old 01-27-2007, 03:14 AM   #79
ranger2339
Zilvia Junkie

ranger2339 has a spectacular aura aboutranger2339 has a spectacular aura aboutranger2339 has a spectacular aura aboutranger2339 has a spectacular aura aboutranger2339 has a spectacular aura aboutranger2339 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Yahoo to ranger2339
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadScientist
It will probably take longer than 2 days to collect all the funds anyway... just order off the site now... you will not be charged untill after... and I will be contacting most everyone first.

Just dont have me waiting a week after the GB ends to collect.

Peace
Drew
Ok so i get paid on the first, i think i might have the money in my account now, i guess we will see. I just ordered the exhaust..Order Number 1389

Is there anyway for you guys to wait to charge my card untill the 1st??

Thanks
Josh
Old 01-27-2007, 10:32 AM   #80
BayS13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
BayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
i pm'd you drew plzzzzzz lemme know asap!!!!
Old 01-27-2007, 11:33 AM   #81
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

BayS13 - PM sent...

ranger2339 - No problem..

Tenchuu - may have to search on that... I have no info on light patterns, HID, etc... These are a Clear Plastic Replacement that has NO projection patterns.

TOPSECRT88 - I serched Yahoo Jp and found a few pics but nothing on S14... see first page.

Peace
Drew
Old 01-27-2007, 11:38 AM   #82
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadScientist
Tenchuu - may have to search on that... I have no info on light patterns, HID, etc... These are a Clear Plastic Replacement that has NO projection patterns.

Peace
Drew
The light pattern is determined by the projector, having a GOOD projector combined with a CLEAR lense is ideal, IIRC.

Old 01-27-2007, 08:13 PM   #83
Tenchuu
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Tenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240FaLKoN
The light pattern is determined by the projector, having a GOOD projector combined with a CLEAR lense is ideal, IIRC.
i was actually referring to the fluting in the glass that covers the projectors and the brights on the kouki lights. i just plain don't like the way it looks and have seen on some that there is a non fluted version of that headlight made, weather custom or no that got rid of the fluting and i was wondering how this effects the light projection pattern.
Old 01-28-2007, 01:29 AM   #84
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Drew , Tenchuu, VW Nissan, and anyone else interested in the clear covers.

Clear covers with OEM ballasts and bulbs just siliconed in place:

Clear covers with HID Retro:

Crooked beam but you get the point. I fixed it afterwards:

Improved lighting anyone?

The problem with bi-xenon projectors is the size of the projector. If you can make it fit, you can enjoy this:

So what does that mean?

BUY THEM!

Carlos
Old 01-28-2007, 02:22 AM   #85
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Yay, I was right.

Old 01-28-2007, 09:43 AM   #86
vw_nissan
Zilvia Member

vw_nissan is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up

[QUOTE=Slidin240Wayz]Drew , Tenchuu, VW Nissan, and anyone else interested in the clear covers.

Clear covers with OEM ballasts and bulbs just siliconed in place:

Crooked beam but you get the point. I fixed it afterwards:

Thanks for the pics.

That means it's a damn must to retro fit projectors with the clear covers, otherwise, you will have a hard time driving at night.
Old 01-28-2007, 11:03 AM   #87
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

I don't know how the clear covers look with regular bulbs, but it would be alot better than the hid bulbs in there.

Carlos
Old 01-28-2007, 12:11 PM   #88
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Carlos is my Hustler!!! j/k!

Peace
Drew
Old 01-28-2007, 12:27 PM   #89
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

I hope you don't you are whipping me brotherman. I am just pushing the quality parts!

Also, remember hustlers get 20% ya heard!

Carlos
Old 01-28-2007, 10:36 PM   #90
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

hahahahah!! I feel that.

OK I hae some clarity on the HID Headlights... got e-mail for SuperMade finnaly..."The HID set is including FRP covers and four xenon lamps."

2 Days... then *poof*...

Peace
Drew