Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2007, 10:54 PM   #91
OETKB
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
OETKB is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Will the instant gentleman wing for the 180sx cover the holes in the hatch from the origianl wing? it's impossible to tell from the pictures.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2007, 11:36 PM   #92
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Sent a PM, problem with ordering. SO CLOSE TO DEADLINE!!!

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 01-29-2007, 01:21 AM   #93
freepunk
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
freepunk is making a name for him/her selffreepunk is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Crap lost my CC recently but I have it saved on paypal!!! I have the number but not the CVV number that you need at checkout. I can pay with paypal instantly. please pm me or email me with how I can get you the money. Really want one of those 180sx wings. Want to get in on this deal!
Thanks!
Brady
Old 01-29-2007, 10:34 AM   #94
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (3)
MadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
freepunk - sorry no PayPal... you can call me to place the order... you can also call your Credit Card company and have them issue a one time #.

240FaLKoN - PM replied. Anyone having issues with Ordering Please Call To Place the Order!!! Thank you!!

OETKB - First Page of thread... this wing is not in the USA (hence the reason its being offered) I can Not say if it will cover or use the factory holes.

Checkered Carpets... Turns out the RHD is slightly different that the LHD... If you have a S13 or Hatch... I will need Full sized Tempates made and sent to me. Its easy...just trace the outline of your Mats onto PaperBoard roll up and ship to me in a Tube.... like fine art!!

Thank you
Drew

Last edited by MadScientist; 01-29-2007 at 11:04 AM..
Old 01-29-2007, 07:24 PM   #95
freepunk
Leaky Injector

freepunk is making a name for him/her selffreepunk is making a name for him/her self
Tried calling today and couldnt get a hold of you. Left a message. I know your busy so I will try again tomorrow.
Thanks!
Old 01-29-2007, 08:15 PM   #96
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
PM Drew, it will be easier to get in contact with him.

Carlos
Old 01-30-2007, 07:03 AM   #97
freepunk
Leaky Injector

Will do, Just trying to pay over the phone becasue I dont have my CVV number on the back of my card and dont want to miss out on this GB.

LAST DAY!!!!!!
Old 01-30-2007, 08:30 AM   #98
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
I don't wanna call you too early, and I have work until 6pm here, what do I do? I'll just PM you what I want, and all the info you need when I'm at work.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 02-01-2007, 12:52 PM   #99
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

MadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really nice
WebAdmin is having alot of issued... so we are going to be switching servers!!

Group Buy is going to stay up till the thransfer is complete... You want it... get it now... Absolute LAST CHANCE!!

I dont like to delay things, but this is a must!!

Peace
Drew
Old 02-01-2007, 12:56 PM   #100
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
How many more days?

Carlos
Old 02-02-2007, 08:11 AM   #101
the head
Nissanaholic!

Location: in a dark room mastering the art of typing with one hand
the head is making a name for him/her selfthe head is making a name for him/her self
Order placed thanks for the hookup on supermade Drew
Old 02-06-2007, 10:16 AM   #102
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Server/ Website/ Admin seems to be working alot better now.

Group Buy will Officially End - TODAY!!!
I will start collecting funds from everyone tomorrow!!

Thank you to everyone that ordered... This Group Buy did very very well for its first time around. Everyone that missed out... I will do this again in April!!

Peace
Drew
Old 02-06-2007, 10:28 AM   #103
bryce with a y
Zilvia Junkie

bryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud of
awesome thanks again bro. i think it was meant to be!

Old 02-06-2007, 10:49 AM   #104
freepunk
Leaky Injector

Still want to get in on this! Will try to call you again today Drew!
PM sent
Thanks!
Old 02-07-2007, 03:47 AM   #105
JH
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
JH is making a name for him/her selfJH is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by OETKB
Will the instant gentleman wing for the 180sx cover the holes in the hatch from the origianl wing? it's impossible to tell from the pictures.
Covers holes as well as completely covers third brake light. og holes can be used to run self-tapping screws into spoiler for mounting in addition to using double-sided tape.
Old 02-09-2007, 10:48 AM   #106
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Majority has been charged... only about 12 orders (both GBs) need to be collected due to Decline or AVS MissMatch... calling those today.

Other than that the Quote has been sent and recieved...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMotherLand
OK, I am checking the shipping cost by door to door service cheaper than FedEx, UPS, or DHL. Please wait until next week.
FreePunk - I am going to call you today!!

Peace
Drew
Old 02-09-2007, 10:59 AM   #107
bryce with a y
Zilvia Junkie

bryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud of
ur the man drew!

Old 02-09-2007, 11:45 AM   #108
jrocslider
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
jrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
have money ready in april for the checkered floormats... i've wanted them forever. put me first on the next list please... and thanks
Old 02-09-2007, 01:17 PM   #109
freepunk
Leaky Injector

Quote:
FreePunk - I am going to call you today!!
Sounds good!
Old 02-09-2007, 05:28 PM   #110
white97s14
Leaky Injector

white97s14 is an unknown quantity at this point
i wish you had kouki head light covers =(
Old 02-16-2007, 09:55 AM   #111
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

OMG... OK... little issue that needs to be resolved really fast... The Exhausts are Killing this shipment!!
Think there is a Total of 6 on order... the Shipment weight is 350lbs.
Thats 5 times heaver than postal EMS will allow, and 2-3 times heavier than FedEx will allow. The current shipping quote from Japan is nearly $2000... that means I am taking a huge loss... SO... The entire shipment can go Sea Freight and take 2 months to arrive... or No Exhaust!!

I have requested a new shipping quote w/o the Exhausts.

Sorry guys...
Peace
Drew
Old 02-16-2007, 10:27 AM   #112
bryce with a y
Zilvia Junkie

shit man. i got an exhaust. and i CAN wait 2 months.

hmm this is shitty

Old 02-16-2007, 12:08 PM   #113
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Drew,
If it goes through sea freight will it affect everyone?

Will it be half EMS, half sea freight?

If you have the exhausts on sea freight, let me know if I can order a URAS Front Bumper.

Carlos
Old 02-16-2007, 12:35 PM   #114
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

I am seperating the shipment right now.
The smaller items will be shipped normal EMS... however this problem has delayed the entire shipment for everyone.

Carlos... let me get some idea of shipping on large items again before ordering.

Peace
Drew
Old 02-16-2007, 01:15 PM   #115
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Drew. I pm'ed you. Please get back to me.

Carlos
Old 02-19-2007, 08:00 AM   #116
bryce with a y
Zilvia Junkie

so did we figure anything out here?

Old 02-19-2007, 10:36 PM   #117
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

OMG... talk about lost in translation!!

OK so the Original quote they sent was totally wrong. I had made a request for a price list for 326 Power... well they were quoting me shipping on everything from 326 Power. NOT the order I sent... I cant believe this!!

OK so the actuall order is being quoted now... with Exhaust!!
Should have info by tomorrow or next... 1000 apologies you guys... I know that killed over a week.

Peace
Drew
Old 02-20-2007, 09:57 AM   #118
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

New Quote was recieved last night... they are checking availability of parts and shipping cost... should know more tomorrow or next.

Peace
Drew
Old 02-23-2007, 12:18 PM   #119
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Drew,
Any update?

Carlos
Old 02-23-2007, 01:36 PM   #120
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Looks like everything is in-stock in Japan so collecting time shouldn't be very long. Waiting on shipping estimate so I can transfer funds to Japan.

Peace
Drew