Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2007, 08:55 PM   #121
nismoWhore
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
nismoWhore is making a name for him/her selfnismoWhore is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
is everthing going to you first? then out to us or straight to us from japan?
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2007, 11:12 PM   #122
fast93

fast93 is an unknown quantity at this point
is instant gent the only ones that make those headlights? cuz the one on the black 240 looks like its all one piece and not 2 pieces in that picture.
Old 02-28-2007, 03:11 PM   #123
Bubba
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Bubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
OK I am sure someone has already broken this down for you but here it is again. The ones on the black 240 are the Super Made lights. When you put the lids on u can hardly tell they were 2 peice. (Unless you got right up on them) Drew doesn't bullshit you for a sale.
Old 03-01-2007, 03:04 AM   #124
boyou2
Zilvia Junkie

boyou2 has a spectacular aura aboutboyou2 has a spectacular aura aboutboyou2 has a spectacular aura aboutboyou2 has a spectacular aura aboutboyou2 has a spectacular aura aboutboyou2 has a spectacular aura about
i've sent you a PM
Old 03-03-2007, 03:33 PM   #125
nismoWhore
Leaky Injector

nismoWhore is making a name for him/her selfnismoWhore is making a name for him/her self
any updates?
Old 03-07-2007, 10:38 AM   #126
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (3)
MadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
OK.. I know you guys are blind as to what is going on so I will try to explain... its simple really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by japan
UPS ... JPY331,000 yen
Yamato Logistics ... JPY250,000 yen

We recalculated the shipping cost which contained five
VIP-mufflers shipped by Yamato Logistics.
It is JPY375,000 yen. Three cartons.
This is a quote for shipping by Freight from Japan to USA... a Crate basically.
The difference is JPY125,000 yen / 5 exhaust = JPY25,000 yen each!

I also had them quote shipping on a single exhaust from Japan to the USA Via UPS (because its to big for normal EMS) - Super Made VIP muffler by UPS: JPY42,000 x 2 cartons each.

This is the math for EMS and UPS:
Quote:
Maximum dimension of EMS
width + (height + depth) * 2 <= 275(cm)
width < 150(cm)

Maximum dimension of UPS
width + (height + depth) * 2 <= 330(cm)
width < 270(cm)
C/W(kg) = (width x height x depth)(cm) / 6000
Here is some more basic fun to figure out... We were including a few Extra goods like the New URAS Erobon Type 2... this is how they calculate.
Quote:
URAS Type 2 Erobon cannot ship by EMS because they are large a little. We have to caluculate the Type2 Erobon by C/W.
Carton of 2 Type2 Erobon is 110x15x90(cm). C/W is 25kg.
*2 URAS Type2 Erobon ... UPS: JPY29,000
Although the price is the same for type1 and type2... the shipping is very very different, and causes the type 2 to be much more expensive.... about $150+ to be exact.

What does this have to do with the Super Made Group Buy??
Well it looks like I will be refunding all the VIP Exhaust Orders this week.
Also the 4 Gentleman wings ... UPS: JPY42,020... so we will be taking a loss and price will have to be increased on website.

Everything else seems to be great as far as cost and shipping becuse they are smaller items and easy to consolidate... The above is why we have stopped doing Sea Feight for larger items as well... its not cost effective unless in extremes.

So Yes... it has taken basically over 1 month to get shipping cost and estimates that are somewhat reasonable for the rest of the shipment.
I greatly oppologise to everyone for the inconvience and I will be processing this ASAP now.

* I will be looking at alternative shiping methods on my own time when no time constraints are present.
** ONLY Customers that Ordered the Super Made VIP Exhaust I and Offering the Buddy Club Spec II for $400 shipped to make this up to you!! Let me know...

Peace
Drew

Last edited by MadScientist; 03-07-2007 at 11:23 AM..
Old 03-07-2007, 05:53 PM   #127
amplifi3d
Leaky Injector

amplifi3d is making his/her stupidity well-knownamplifi3d is making his/her stupidity well-knownamplifi3d is making his/her stupidity well-knownamplifi3d is making his/her stupidity well-knownamplifi3d is making his/her stupidity well-known
is there a way i can pay extra to compensate for shipping and still get the 2 instant gentleman exhausts I ordered? I run an import shop over in Hawaii and I know how shitty shipping can be. I'm pretty sure people who ordered the exhausts would be willing to pay alittle more to help you out.

Thanks!
Old 03-08-2007, 08:02 AM   #128
bryce with a y
Zilvia Junkie

bryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud of
i know i was, but it would be roughy 400 bucks each exhaust in shippin....

Old 03-08-2007, 09:46 AM   #129
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

MadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really nice
Think about it logically... VIP Exhaust is $480 each + $420 shipping from Japan = $900... its not Titanium, ultra light weight, Race only, or worth it... I spent over $800 on my Kakimoto but thats not far off the normal price, and its Jasma Spec.

I didn't think shipping Exhaust would be an issue... we have done it in the past by EMS/ UPS (My Kakimoto, others URAS RS)... however I think this was mainly limied on size because of the Super Made Wings took alot of space... Japan also didn't want to consolidate the exhaust because the Tip is delicate.

I will do a Super Made Group Buy again after this shipment arrives... no exhaust... and limited # of Wings.

Mitzi took care of Refunding all Super Made VIP Exhaust orders last night!!

Peace
Drew
Old 03-08-2007, 06:47 PM   #130
Zer013

Zer013 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Zer013
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadScientist

Mitzi took care of Refunding all Super Made VIP Exhaust orders last night!!

Peace
Drew
how long til we should see the money back.

Old 03-08-2007, 06:57 PM   #131
bryce with a y
Zilvia Junkie

bryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zer013
how long til we should see the money back.

exactry.

length

Old 03-09-2007, 12:06 PM   #132
nismoWhore
Leaky Injector

more like how long til the group buy stuff gets here
Old 03-21-2007, 12:54 PM   #133
mazdaRX7Galantvr4
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (9)
mazdaRX7Galantvr4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mazdaRX7Galantvr4
Would really like to receive parts ordered in January, sometime soon.
Old 03-21-2007, 02:58 PM   #134
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
If anyone bought the checkered mats, I want to see pics.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 03-22-2007, 06:39 AM   #135
spectro

spectro is an unknown quantity at this point
Any idea when we are getting the GB stuff like the lens covers?
Old 03-23-2007, 11:33 AM   #136
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Money has been transfered to Japan.
Parts are being collected now.

This order does have alot of extra parts on it.

We got the shipping situation fixed... VIP Exhaust have been refunded.
Everything else is working.
Some of you guys have not paid... or responded to my e-mails.
Those of you with Floor Mats I have asked several time for you to send me Templates and have YET to recieve any!! I have tried getting some from Locals but oddly No-one has Floor Mats in their S13 or Hatch... SEND ME TEMPLATES FOR S13... ASAP! I will have to overnight the template to Japan to keep the order on time again!!

Peace
Drew
Old 03-23-2007, 11:55 AM   #137
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Drew,
Do you need templates for all four?

Carlos
Old 03-23-2007, 04:28 PM   #138
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Carlos,

Thank you... your the pimp. S13 only... I have S14. Just need the front set.
I went to Office Depot and got a Huge Easle Pad (27"x34") has about 50 sheets... forgot what it cost, but it was perfect size for mats. I did the S14 and Z33 templates already.

For everyone crying over this taking so long... honestly I am sorry for the constant stupid little delays like this. This is common when dealing with new companies and new parts. Next time I will know ahead of time what to expect and what to offer.

Thank you
Drew
Old 03-23-2007, 04:55 PM   #139
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Drew,

I have to go to my friends house because he has an S13. Can I take a picture of them and have a white background and write down the measurements?

Or, is a template the only way? I would need to be reimbursed or discounted something because of the easel size paper and shipping. Just PM me on that issue.

I might just tape some sheets together and use a marker. LMK if that works as well.

Carlos
Old 03-27-2007, 09:01 PM   #140
bboyt3nsk
Zilvia Member

bboyt3nsk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to bboyt3nsk
I assume this means the Yashio Factory parts too...thanks for the update, I, and we appreciate it.
Old 03-28-2007, 09:54 AM   #141
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

^^ Unfortunatly, Yes YF Group Buy is on the same shipment.

Carlos,
I will take care of you for helping... Need full template.

Peace
Drew
Old 03-28-2007, 10:07 AM   #142
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

I will do the 9 pieces of paper taped together and use a sharpie for each mat. I will be at an event tonight so I will acquire it tonight and send it tomorrow in the AM!

Please PM me the address to send it to.

I will send USPS Overnight in support of RT and expediting everyones floor mats.

Carlos
Old 03-29-2007, 09:40 AM   #143
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Drew,
I have your template. I need an address.

Carlos
Old 03-29-2007, 10:13 AM   #144
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Carlos,

Thank you.... send it to the following.

Rare Trick, LLC
P.O. Box 231218
Harahan, LA 70123

I will overnight this to Japan the same day its recieved.

Thank you agian...
Peace
Drew
Old 03-29-2007, 11:55 AM   #145
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Drew,
There is an issue. I traced out the floor mats of an S13 Coupe, which cuts around the hump on the driver's side. I saw a picture of a Hatchback's driver's side mat that goes over the hump. What do you want me to do? I can also get the template of the one that goes over the hump, but I will not be able to send it out until tomorrow. Since I will send it express, it will still arrive to you on Saturday Morning at 10:00am.

Carlos
Old 03-29-2007, 03:47 PM   #146
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Do both please. I will call customers and see what they have... I will send both to Japan anyway so they will be on file for later.

Peace
Drew
Old 03-29-2007, 03:55 PM   #147
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Drew,
I will go tonight to my boy's house to get the other template.

Overnight will get there Saturday. Will this do any good or is it possible to send it to Japan Saturday morning, or will you have to wait until Monday?

Carlos
Old 03-30-2007, 08:52 AM   #148
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Drew, Drew, Drew,

I went to a party last night and I went to my friend's house around 2:00am and I found out that the floor mats were thrown out. I called another friend and setup to meet with him this morning at 9:00am. I arrive there and he has the cut-around-the-hump style. He told me to hold on a second and said he had another pair from his old car. It ended up being the same thing.

I have looked into coupes and hatches and they both have the same style. I have to check if it has anything to do with the year model. I will hold off on sending the templates out until I check a newer model S13's floor mats. Forgive me for the delay, I am on my 3rd S13 and still have the same result. Wish me well.

Carlos
Old 03-30-2007, 11:50 AM   #149
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

I believe the Hump is normal for both because the S14 has the Hump also.
The only mats that may be slightly different is the S13 Vert because it has an extra brace near the foot well.

I'll hook you up on the shipping when your parts arrive or throw in some extra goodies.

Peace
Drew
Old 03-30-2007, 02:02 PM   #150
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Drew,
I will just ship you what I have right now. I checked with a friend with a 93 and he told me the same thing. I will send out the package right now; USPS Overnight.

Carlos
Closed Thread