Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2007, 05:31 PM   #91
mad-ass
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
mad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mad-ass
what is the update with S14 braces?

i just peeped at mine, and seems like it's different then the S13[DUH?] tension arm..there is no hole for the same fitting..

so if anything we'll have to drill a hole to fit it, unless you got some magic..haha
Old 12-06-2007, 06:09 PM   #92
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Jonnie,

Let me know if you want to pictures of you know what an a you know what,
Old 12-13-2007, 07:02 PM   #93
Jonnie Fraz
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (29)
Jonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Jonnie Fraz
I am thinking about a small production run of the S14. They are way harder to install, as you must drill your tension arm brackets with some degree of precision.

Stealth-Custom-Fab.com
Old 12-23-2007, 04:45 AM   #94
cdlong
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
cdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cdlong
if you make one for the s14 like that, i'm down for one for sure.

just a thought, it might be worth it to use larger tubing bring the angled braces all the way to the middle to make a V. it would be stronger in bending that way. or even add another smaller cross brace like an wide A. but that's getting to the point of overkill.
Old 12-23-2007, 02:14 PM   #95
Creizai
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Creizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Could ya pm me the price of one s13 brace shipped to 45011? thanks

Last edited by Creizai; 12-23-2007 at 07:22 PM..
Old 12-23-2007, 03:45 PM   #96
Jonnie Fraz
Premium Member

Jonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdlong View Post
if you make one for the s14 like that, i'm down for one for sure.

just a thought, it might be worth it to use larger tubing bring the angled braces all the way to the middle to make a V. it would be stronger in bending that way. or even add another smaller cross brace like an wide A. but that's getting to the point of overkill.
Ok, Ok...I am in the process of getting parts to start a small run of the s14 brace. Price is not yet determined I want to keep it the same as the S13, but there is a bit more work involved in building them.
Bringing the tubes to the middle is a good idea, excet I am at the max of my tubing notcher. Using larger tubing might cause interfearance issues with the power steering bracket..god ideas though.
I do have a prototype out there being tested. If he wants to give you guys his feelings on the brace he is more than welcome to jump in.

Thanks
Jonnie

Stealth-Custom-Fab.com
Old 01-16-2008, 05:51 PM   #97
design240sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (41)
design240sx is making a name for him/her selfdesign240sx is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
price shipped 48089....
Old 01-16-2008, 05:53 PM   #98
design240sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (41)
design240sx is making a name for him/her selfdesign240sx is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
price shipped to 48089
Old 01-16-2008, 06:05 PM   #99
mad-ass
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
mad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mad-ass
flipping awesome.

if you can make a production run by mid feb, i am so in.[i am getting deployed for 4 month at end of feb. so that's why mid feb]
Old 01-17-2008, 01:24 PM   #100
sultan
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
sultan will become famous soon enoughsultan will become famous soon enoughsultan will become famous soon enoughsultan will become famous soon enoughsultan will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
i finally got around to installing mine, a smart person probably would have noticed that one side of the brace has holes for the ps bracket bolts to go back through. i, on the other hand, installed it so that side was on the passenger side of the car and didn't think about it until the very end. i'm too lazy and it's too cold to swap it, oh well.

it is a nice brace, though.
Old 01-19-2008, 07:05 PM   #101
Jonnie Fraz
Premium Member

Wow man! You got that thing from me days ago...lol. I am glad you like it. Have you driven the car since you installed it? You will kick yourself for not installing it sooner.
Enjoy buddy.

Stealth-Custom-Fab.com
Old 01-20-2008, 02:42 AM   #102
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
After I switch back to my S13 braces, I'll be picking one of these up.
Old 01-25-2008, 02:30 AM   #103
s13 coupe
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
s13 coupe will become famous soon enoughs13 coupe will become famous soon enoughs13 coupe will become famous soon enoughs13 coupe will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
you still have the brace? how much to 95133

Last edited by s13 coupe; 01-25-2008 at 02:30 AM.. Reason: spelling error
Old 01-25-2008, 04:00 AM   #104
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

hotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Yahoo to hotlavaflow
Need a price shipped to 11226.
Old 01-25-2008, 04:02 AM   #105
texas_s13
Leaky Injector

texas_s13 is just really nicetexas_s13 is just really nicetexas_s13 is just really nicetexas_s13 is just really nicetexas_s13 is just really nicetexas_s13 is just really nicetexas_s13 is just really nicetexas_s13 is just really nicetexas_s13 is just really nice
how much shipped to 78741
Old 01-25-2008, 10:56 PM   #106
Jonnie Fraz
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13 coupe View Post
you still have the brace? how much to 95133
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlavaflow View Post
Need a price shipped to 11226.
Quote:
Originally Posted by texas_s13 View Post
how much shipped to 78741
Sent you guys a PM with shipping quote

Take care
Jonnie

Stealth-Custom-Fab.com
Old 01-26-2008, 07:51 AM   #107
hellaflush
Zilvia Member

hellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to hellaflush Send a message via MSN to hellaflush
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXTHESUS*PECT View Post
boobs

what materials are used for the bracing kit?
Old 01-26-2008, 11:50 PM   #108
Jonnie Fraz
Premium Member

Allot of different materials go in to the kit...All mild steel. All the hardware is grade 8.

Stealth-Custom-Fab.com
Old 01-27-2008, 12:51 AM   #109
james13

james13 is an unknown quantity at this point
buy still open?

what is wait time?
Old 01-27-2008, 02:01 AM   #110
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

hotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Yahoo to hotlavaflow
Thanks for the info. sounds like a good deal I'll be ordering soon.
Old 01-30-2008, 12:48 AM   #111
MavericStephenc
Zilvia Addict

MavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MavericStephenc
I want s14 version updates!

also how much for the s13 version shipped to 01970

Boycott Berkeley and code pink
Old 01-31-2008, 07:34 AM   #112
Macho240

Macho240 will become famous soon enoughMacho240 will become famous soon enoughMacho240 will become famous soon enough
How much for s13 shipped to 32137?
Old 02-04-2008, 11:22 PM   #113
Jonnie Fraz
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavericStephenc View Post
I want s14 version updates!

also how much for the s13 version shipped to 01970
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macho240 View Post
How much for s13 shipped to 32137?
Sent you guys a pm.

Stealth-Custom-Fab.com
Old 02-19-2008, 07:13 PM   #114
Hawaiian240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (17)
Hawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
S13 shipped to 29445?
Old 02-23-2008, 04:03 PM   #115
shoryuuu
Leaky Injector

shoryuuu is an unknown quantity at this point
how much for a s13 shipped to 75040?
Old 02-29-2008, 03:19 AM   #116
S14klutz
Leaky Injector

S14klutz is making his/her stupidity well-knownS14klutz is making his/her stupidity well-knownS14klutz is making his/her stupidity well-knownS14klutz is making his/her stupidity well-knownS14klutz is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to S14klutz Send a message via Yahoo to S14klutz
I want one for my S14. priced shipped to 95843
Old 03-24-2008, 04:43 AM   #117
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
hi, i was wondering if these were still available?

if so, S13 shipped to 95125?
Old 03-24-2008, 05:51 AM   #118
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuaddict View Post

you and me both bro. are you still producing them for the S13?
Old 03-24-2008, 10:40 PM   #119
ukoredgar

ukoredgar is an unknown quantity at this point
How much is the shipping to 98366 WA state. I would like to buy one for my S13 Coupe. E-mail me back at [email protected] thanks
Old 04-01-2008, 10:46 PM   #120
Jonnie Fraz
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuaddict View Post

if so, S13 shipped to 95125?
Quote:
Originally Posted by E Double View Post
you and me both bro. are you still producing them for the S13?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukoredgar View Post
How much is the shipping to 98366 WA state. I would like to buy one for my S13 Coupe. E-mail me back at [email protected] thanks

Pm's and e-mails sent out.

Yes I am still going on these like the Energizer Bunny. They are my hottest seller.
The weather is getting nicer and auto-x season is comming, so I will be trying to build up my inventory for you guys that don't have one yet.

Stealth-Custom-Fab.com
Closed Thread