Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 10-26-2009, 06:55 PM   #61
Drift N Dragg
Username Monster!

Trader Rating: (14)
Drift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
lets not forget asians are less likely to have overweight nations overral.. im just sayin lol
Well No SHit.. They are Eating there Next Generation of Workers!! Food Supply's must be getting short with less people working the Rice Patties...

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
OM NOM NOM

Dude!! YES!!

2015 Subaru STI
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
A Ton of Projects
Drift N Dragg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2009, 06:56 PM   #62
kdashy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
kdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kdashy
Sounds like a hoax, like that BBQ fetus thing from years ago.
Old 10-26-2009, 09:16 PM   #63
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
OH GOD!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!?!? What the hell is wrong with people!!!?!
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 09:27 PM   #64
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
I LUV MY S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
this is fuckin horrible

-Jorge
I LUV MY S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 09:28 PM   #65
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
They should have fetus farms. Where they grow fetuses.
Then secretly grow an army.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 09:29 PM   #66
driftsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (54)
driftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
So sad and disgusting.
Old 10-26-2009, 09:32 PM   #67
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I cant believe I just scrolled through that entire thing. wow.
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 09:34 PM   #68
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Time to stir the pot:

What's the difference between that and abortion? Hint: with one of them... you eat the baby.

Last edited by ALTRNTV; 10-26-2009 at 10:12 PM..
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 09:45 PM   #69
garagelu
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (60)
garagelu is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 60 reviews
I want to see Andrew Zimmerman from Bizzare Foods on Discovery Channel eat that. It would be so epic!!!!

I wonder if that guy has boundries on what he eats. It seems like he will try anything on that show.

I totally agree that this is wrong but it is a different culture. There are third world countries out there that do some weird crazy shit and we just shun that stuff because its not our norm.

And people....lay off the racist comments.
garagelu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 10:02 PM   #70
udon!
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
udon! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
baka chuugokujin
udon! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 10:18 PM   #71
RNGWLD
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
RNGWLD is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by garagelu View Post
I totally agree that this is wrong but it is a different culture. There are third world countries out there that do some weird crazy shit and we just shun that stuff because its not our norm.

Holy shit what a load of ignorant absolute fucking bullshit

"cultural differences" can sometimes be hard to accept, and they can range from minor details such as the different attitudes towards drinking in the U.S and in Europe, to much bigger, and more difficult to overcome barriers.

However, mankind has *always* rejected cannibalism. It is an almost universal value, where people of all cultures look at it and say "that shits fucked up". Even people who practiced cannibalism did so for fucking ritualistic purposes...to eat part of a loved one after they died was to conmemorate them; to eat part of an enemy you killed in battle was to consume his strength.

There is nothing ritualistic or culturally significant about what these Chinese are doing! It is simply an example of extreme hedonism and a complete lack of morality which goes beyond "cultural barriers" and to say "fuck them" is not racist, is what any sane person would say.

You can use the "cultural differences" card to explain why in Asia they eat insects and drink snake blood wine, NOT to explain cooking fucking babies you get from abortions!!! How fucking dumb can you be? seriously in trying to sound smart or tolerant of other cultures you came across as even more retarded than a hillbilly who doesn't even know where china is on a map

wtf.../ my 1st and hopefully last rant in zilvia
RNGWLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 10:19 PM   #72
iROYAL
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
iROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews

Where's the rat "chicken" picture
iROYAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 10:27 PM   #73
garagelu
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (60)
garagelu is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 60 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNGWLD View Post

"cultural differences" can sometimes be hard to accept, and they can range from minor details such as the different attitudes towards drinking in the U.S and in Europe, to much bigger, and more difficult to overcome barriers.

However, mankind has *always* rejected cannibalism. It is an almost universal value, where people of all cultures look at it and say "that shits fucked up". Even people who practiced cannibalism did so for fucking ritualistic purposes...to eat part of a loved one after they died was to conmemorate them; to eat part of an enemy you killed in battle was to consume his strength.

There is nothing ritualistic or culturally significant about what these Chinese are doing! It is simply an example of extreme hedonism and a complete lack of morality which goes beyond "cultural barriers" and to say "fuck them" is not racist, is what any sane person would say.

You can use the "cultural differences" card to explain why in Asia they eat insects and drink snake blood wine, NOT to explain cooking fucking babies you get from abortions!!! How fucking dumb can you be? seriously in trying to sound smart or tolerant of other cultures you came across as even more retarded than a hillbilly who doesn't even know where china is on a map

Man, so hostile. That's your opinion. I'm not gonna disagree with what you say because I do agree with most of it. But I have my opinion and I have my own right to think that way.

And I'm not even close to a hillbilly who doesn't know where china is. I am Taiwanese so I definately know my geography in that area. And in no way am I tolerant of their behavior in eating babies....that's why in my first post I said I don't agree with it. I'm just saying that different cultures do things differently and just because its different doesn't mean it's wrong. AND AGAIN...I am not just refering to the baby eating.

Take the chill pill and back off.
garagelu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 10:33 PM   #74
silly_13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
silly_13 will become famous soon enoughsilly_13 will become famous soon enoughsilly_13 will become famous soon enoughsilly_13 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
silly_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 10:44 PM   #75
[w]hite[r]abbit[x]
Zilvia Junkie

[w]hite[r]abbit[x] will become famous soon enough[w]hite[r]abbit[x] will become famous soon enough[w]hite[r]abbit[x] will become famous soon enough[w]hite[r]abbit[x] will become famous soon enough
That shits fake. A very good photoshop tho. I don't want to hear about babies in my pho.
[w]hite[r]abbit[x] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 10:56 PM   #76
amdnivram
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
amdnivram is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to amdnivram
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNGWLD View Post

Well attacking someone's statement like this is load of ignorant absolute fucking bullshit. Although yes for the most part cultures tend to frown on cannibalism, there are various other things that we believe or take part in which other cultures may see as disgusting. You came out as a arrogant ass who obviously knows how to judge other cultures and people.

http://silaudrey.blogspot.com/
amdnivram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 11:04 PM   #77
RNGWLD
Leaky Injector

RNGWLD is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by amdnivram View Post
You came out as a arrogant ass who obviously knows how to judge other cultures and people.
It is definitely not about being an "arrogant ass". Cultural relativism is important. In fact, understanding differences is *needed* to be able to co inhabit this world. But there are things or cases were you need to grow some balls and draw the line. Eating babies is one of them.

And yes I admit I was overly hostile...I thought I was dealing with a 4chan retard or a marquis de sade wannabe of some sorts. I still think that you can't play the "everything is relative" card with this issue.
RNGWLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 11:11 PM   #78
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by [w]hite[r]abbit[x] View Post
That shits fake. A very good photoshop tho. I don't want to hear about babies in my pho.
Photoshop or not, that image is revolting!
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 11:14 PM   #79
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Yeah this is pretty bad.

Didn't know they did it in Taiwan either.

Been two decades since I left so I don't know.

But I don't think its really that widely practiced.

Trust I'm sure other people of other ethnicity eat babies too.

Its just bad though.

Its a baby.

Poor baby.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 11:23 PM   #80
RiversideS13
Zilvia FREAK!

RiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RiversideS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post
Yeah this is pretty bad.

Didn't know they did it in Taiwan either.

Been two decades since I left so I don't know.

But I don't think its really that widely practiced.

Trust I'm sure other people of other ethnicity eat babies too.

Its just bad though.

Its a baby.

Poor baby.
they do NOT eat baby in Taiwan although there was a hoax about it (someone replace the word of China to Taiwan and circulate in the email system). snopes.com: Fetus Eaten by Asians

anyway, i read few articles from the web site, i think most of articles are bias and worthless
RiversideS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 11:36 PM   #81
Nismoknightska-t
Premium Member

Location: Azusa, socal baby! why do i live this way?? it must be the money!
Nismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Nismoknightska-t
damn..

they should put that soup on fear factor!!

hahah
Nismokights on http://www.youtube.com/user/NismoKnights
Nismoknightska-t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 11:52 PM   #82
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
Im so hungry.

Funny thing is that I make TONS of deadbaby/eating baby jokes.

I'm jotting this one down...
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 12:28 AM   #83
mademedoit
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
mademedoit is not welcome here anymoremademedoit is not welcome here anymoremademedoit is not welcome here anymoremademedoit is not welcome here anymoremademedoit is not welcome here anymoremademedoit is not welcome here anymoremademedoit is not welcome here anymoremademedoit is not welcome here anymoremademedoit is not welcome here anymoremademedoit is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
So in China instead of paying some doctor to through your baby in the the trash you get the satasfaction of knowing that some random senior citizen will gladly pay up to 4g's for it so he go home and fuck his teenage wife?!!! Have they no viagra in China?Image Deleted
mademedoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 06:01 AM   #84
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

LeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LeftNutOfGowd
I EAT BABYS

LeftNutOfGowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 07:49 AM   #85
Soup Nazi
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
Soup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Good to keep the Yang up
Nissanparts.cc... Enjuku-Racing

Ever bought anything from me?
Leave a review
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=200877
Soup Nazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 10:06 AM   #86
99maxgtr
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (22)
99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
I dated a chinese girl from hk, she wouldn't eat anything that was made from there and kind of looked down people from main land china. I know why.
99maxgtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 10:18 AM   #87
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
I want to see Andrew Zimmerman from Bizzare Foods on Discovery Channel eat that. It would be so epic!!!!

I wonder if that guy has boundries on what he eats. It seems like he will try anything on that show.

Quote:
Man, so hostile. That's your opinion. I'm not gonna disagree with what you say because I do agree with most of it. But I have my opinion and I have my own right to think that way.

And I'm not even close to a hillbilly who doesn't know where china is. I am Taiwanese so I definately know my geography in that area. And in no way am I tolerant of their behavior in eating babies....that's why in my first post I said I don't agree with it. I'm just saying that different cultures do things differently and just because its different doesn't mean it's wrong. AND AGAIN...I am not just refering to the baby eating.

Take the chill pill and back off.
No. You opinion is wrong. Eating a god damn baby in any culture is disturbing. Cannibalism is wrong. Jeffry Dahmer's culture was to eat homo sexuals but that doesn't make that shit right.

Again to reiterate, your opinion that this is somehow ok because it's a different culture IS WRONG. Now say it with me..."My opinion that it's ok to eat babies because it's a different culture is wrong".

Glad we got that out of the way.

Carry on.
Old 10-27-2009, 10:25 AM   #88
cali_love
Zilvia Addict

cali_love is an unknown quantity at this point
ohh man there going to hell
Old 10-27-2009, 11:12 AM   #89
dolphin
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
dolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dolphin
I was really fucken hungry right now, and I was excited to have my spicy beef spaghetti that i bought from noodle world... now i'm just going starve after seeing those pictures...

dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 11:19 AM   #90
Otto347
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
Otto347 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
good fucking satan.......
Otto347 is offline   Reply With Quote