Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2007, 12:39 PM   #31
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Drew,
Do they offer a single hood vent?

Carlos
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2007, 01:06 PM   #32
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (3)
MadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Negative... only the double vent.

Peace
Drew
Old 01-11-2007, 03:50 PM   #33
Dr. Moreau
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Dr. Moreau has a spectacular aura aboutDr. Moreau has a spectacular aura aboutDr. Moreau has a spectacular aura aboutDr. Moreau has a spectacular aura aboutDr. Moreau has a spectacular aura aboutDr. Moreau has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dr. Moreau Send a message via MSN to Dr. Moreau Send a message via Yahoo to Dr. Moreau
drew this is ot but i've been meaning to contact you about a hood for my s13 front. haha i still haven't got one. rofl. lmk what you can do, i'm open to anything, fg, cf, metal, custom, etc.

i still owe you one.

pm me with some options and prices. i'm aware of wait times so it's all good.

'91 240SX Hatch
Redtop SR since March 2006
Old 01-11-2007, 04:40 PM   #34
Teknolust72
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (40)
Teknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
I'm interested in the black and white checkered floormats, LHD version. Is that complete set with the rear mats also? What kind of material is that (as good as KAROism?)
Old 01-11-2007, 04:55 PM   #35
BayS13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
BayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
PM'd you. also can you get the LED rear view mirrors? let me know!!
Old 01-11-2007, 10:46 PM   #36
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

MadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really nice
BayS13 - Yes I will get these for you guys if you like.

LED License Plate Frame - $149.00
LED Rear View Mirror Cover - Lead or Blue - $179.00

Teknolust72 - Super made said they are out sourced Floor Mats and that they are from a "High Quality Maker"... take that as you will.
Set of 2 Fronts only!!

Dr. Moreau - Squirle... a hood hmmmm... I'll see if I can find something in the US. I just got lucky on a M-Sport Front Bumper for the S14... I know the guys still has a Rear Bumper and Door Panels for an S13.

I have had a few people asking for large item parts from Super Made/ 326 Power/ & Yashio Factory for the Group Buys... The answer is NO!! Aero Parts are NOT on Group Buy... I am only processing a small parts order Via EMS (postal mail)... I CAN get Medium sized items like the URAS Erobon, and Exhausts... I CAN NOT get Front Bumpers, Hoods, Fenders, Etc.. from the Mailman!! Mailman already hates me... 80kgs in a single box was almost enought to give him a hernia once... but that shit was funny to watch!!!

Peace
Drew
Old 01-12-2007, 02:36 AM   #37
BayS13
Zilvia Junkie

BayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really nice
ive never seen the lisence plate cover. do you have any pics of that?

also make that wing possible!!! i will send you a cake. or a new puppy.
Old 01-12-2007, 10:17 AM   #38
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayS13
ive never seen the lisence plate cover. do you have any pics of that?

also make that wing possible!!! i will send you a cake. or a new puppy.
LED License Plate Frame - $149.00

LED Rear View Mirror Cover - Lead or Blue - $179.00

Thank you
Drew
Old 01-12-2007, 12:50 PM   #39
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
haha, it says SPERM... JKJK.

Shoot me a price for the Uras Erobon I couldn't find the one you mentioned. I am also still awaiting a response from the PM I sent you yesterday.

Carlos
Old 01-12-2007, 05:33 PM   #40
tr_racing
Leaky Injector

tr_racing is an unknown quantity at this point
You don't take paypal????

Kevin..
Old 01-12-2007, 05:34 PM   #41
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

I am cutting alot of really good deals for you guys on this one.... No Orders yet???!!!
I know there is plenty of time, but dont forget about it and miss out.

I only have a personal PayPal account... last resort only!

Peace
Drew
Old 01-12-2007, 05:39 PM   #42
C3Hove
BANNED

C3Hove has a little shameless behavior in the past
Send a message via AIM to C3Hove
Can you PM me a quote for super-made light kit...halogen

-housing w/ lighting and price after group buy

Thanks alot, Chase
Old 01-12-2007, 06:25 PM   #43
BayS13
Zilvia Junkie

wait till payday!!! GAH!!!

then im for sure gettin the frame and the mirror.ANDDD THAT LOVELY WING IF YOU CAN MAKE IT POSSIBLE BABY!!!!
Old 01-13-2007, 01:16 AM   #44
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Drew,
Since I am ordering other stuff I need to send a specific amount to you. Let me know how you want to go about it.

Everyone else,
Get your arses moving! Drew is getting the hard to get goods. He connects us to Japan at very affordable prices. You need to take advantage of the situation now instead of crying in your bed later. Order, them parts.

Carlos
Old 01-13-2007, 01:55 AM   #45
reaxion
Zilvia Junkie

reaxion is making a name for him/her selfreaxion is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to reaxion
i am so in for the headlamps. put me down...!
Old 01-13-2007, 03:10 AM   #46
Dr. Moreau
Zilvia Member

Dr. Moreau has a spectacular aura aboutDr. Moreau has a spectacular aura aboutDr. Moreau has a spectacular aura aboutDr. Moreau has a spectacular aura aboutDr. Moreau has a spectacular aura aboutDr. Moreau has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Dr. Moreau Send a message via MSN to Dr. Moreau Send a message via Yahoo to Dr. Moreau
drew you always gotta do these bad arse gb's when i'm lacking funds. argh! i need a damn YF water pump pulley damnit! i keep missing out on it! =(

'91 240SX Hatch
Old 01-13-2007, 10:44 AM   #47
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

C3Hove - My normal MSRP is $653.00 for the Halogen model, and $350.00 for the Housing.

BayS13 -

Slidin240Wayz - Order off site and I will make changes... that way you have documents also.

reaxion - My GBs dont work like that... You want it, you order it... no counting hands, hit me later, put me down, etc...
Click here and fill in the blanks!!

Dr. Moreau - Yashio Factory?? I dunno man... this is the Super Made GB.. lol.

Peace
Drew
Old 01-13-2007, 11:42 AM   #48
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
damn that License Plate is so fresh. Give me info on it.

GOOD Stuff everyone, Buy this man's Items!
Old 01-13-2007, 04:22 PM   #49
Dr. Moreau
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadScientist
Dr. Moreau - Yashio Factory?? I dunno man... this is the Super Made GB.. lol.

Peace
Drew
yea i posted it in this thread lol. YF gb going till the 30th too right?

you geared up for the football game tonight or what?

'91 240SX Hatch
Old 01-13-2007, 10:54 PM   #50
C3Hove
BANNED

C3Hove has a little shameless behavior in the past
Send a message via AIM to C3Hove
So in total that is $1003.00 for a lighting kit? normal price

I'm so confused, I feel dumb
Old 01-14-2007, 06:50 AM   #51
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadScientist

Slidin240Wayz - Order off site and I will make changes... that way you have documents also.

Peace
Drew

Drew,

I do not understand since the only way we order is on site. Did you mean to just order on the website or call in the info? Let me know.

Carlos
Old 01-14-2007, 01:27 PM   #52
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Slidin240Wayz - Yes... My Bad... Just off the site is fine... I dont have the Tail-Lights on the site yet, but that I can add to the order after its placed, same with the prices.

C3Hove - OK... Halogen Model Kit includes the Housing and is a Complete Kit.... some people want just the Housing Kit so that has a price all its own. You only need to buy one of the Kits.

Dr. Moreau - SAINTS WIN!!!! hahahahaha!!!

LB.Motoring - LED License Plate Frame is wired to a 12V source and includes a text controler.

Peace
Drew
Old 01-15-2007, 12:31 AM   #53
BayS13
Zilvia Junkie

is it the same with the rear view mirror? controller n such?
Old 01-15-2007, 10:30 AM   #54
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

BayS13 - But of course... how else are you going to write "SPERM MADE" on it???

Peace
Drew
Old 01-16-2007, 08:17 AM   #55
bryce with a y
Zilvia Junkie

bryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud of
so do you currently have the exhaust? or is that special order?

Old 01-16-2007, 10:02 AM   #56
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryce with a y
so do you currently have the exhaust? or is that special order?
All Parts are able to be shipped Via EMS (postal) so this will not be a long drawn out Group Buy. Group Buy Ends Jan. 30th!!! Delivery is estimated for Late Feb.

Peace
Drew
Old 01-17-2007, 01:53 PM   #57
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

I placed my order and you should too...RIGHT NOW...TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS GROUP BUY!!!

Do It!

Carlos
Old 01-19-2007, 11:22 AM   #58
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Bump... Time is running out guys!!!

Peace
Drew
Old 01-19-2007, 04:07 PM   #59
samplesurf
Zilvia Member

samplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to all
i looked on your site in the gb section to purchase the license frame and it wasnt on the list so how do i order one?
Old 01-19-2007, 06:04 PM   #60
S13 Charlie
Zilvia Addict

S13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to S13 Charlie
Apologies if this has already been asked, but how does that S13 wing/spoiler mount? Does it reuse factory holes, or at least covert the holes up?

thanks,

Charlie
Closed Thread