Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 05-18-2006, 07:04 AM   #1
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
yokotas13

Great seller, shipped out fast (at least to me! hahaha)

Everything was as he said! Thanks!

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2006, 11:01 AM   #2
s13poop
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
AWESOME SELLER!!!! ordered a silvia hicas 2 steering wheel and recieved it as promised in perfect condition thanks alot i really appreciate it.. will post picture later

THANKS AGAIN!!

-ernie
Old 01-22-2007, 11:07 PM   #3
DrtyRat
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
DrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Great seller! I payed for the item,which was promptly shipped out, and received it in perfect condition(as described), in a timely manner. Answered all of my ?'s promptly. Will buy from again!

Quote:
America... Too soft to place a killer in a well deserved tomb, But brave enough to kill a baby before he leaves the womb
DrtyRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 12:32 AM   #4
Jung918
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I got a s14 K's wing from him in good condition as promised. Now if he could only find me a K's grill.
Jung918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 10:21 PM   #5
miucus
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
miucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i got a bubble shift knob from him. fast responses, fast shipping, overall a great seller.
miucus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 12:59 PM   #6
Macadoshus
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Macadoshus is making a name for him/her selfMacadoshus is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hooked me up with shipping 8 wheels! Awesome seller!
Old 01-25-2007, 04:00 PM   #7
kevtrinh
Zilvia Junkie

kevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond repute
I have a bubble shift knob because of him!
kevtrinh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 09:33 PM   #8
s13gold
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (79)
s13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
i can also say the same...goood goood goood.
s13gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 12:40 AM   #9
JSpecBnr32
Zilvia Junkie

JSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to JSpecBnr32 Send a message via MSN to JSpecBnr32
got my piaa rozza's from him awesome guy!! im definetly going to be doing more business with you Grant and ill be bringing u more customers
Old 03-27-2007, 10:00 AM   #10
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
got a nardi wheel and a digital climate control from him today..... great seller, quick responses to my question and HONEST!

definately buy from him again!

tks Grant!
mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 02:34 PM   #11
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Received a JDM White Steering Wheel within a week from Japan.

Buy, buy, buy from him.

Carlos
Slidin240Wayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 01:03 PM   #12
ziptiedae86
Premium Member

ziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfection
Great seller! He hooked me up when I was deployed. Would recommend to anyone without hesitation.
ziptiedae86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 04:01 PM   #13
NA4NOW
Leaky Injector

NA4NOW is making his/her stupidity well-knownNA4NOW is making his/her stupidity well-knownNA4NOW is making his/her stupidity well-knownNA4NOW is making his/her stupidity well-known
yokotas13 is a thief.

I payed him $1545 for some Work Eurolines. He never shipped them, and now is ignoring me. I have proof I paid him, for anyone that wants to see.

Dont trust this guy. His other positive feedbacks mean nothing. Thats what I was going by. Now Im in the process of getting my money back from paypal.

Last edited by NA4NOW; 04-09-2007 at 11:02 PM..
NA4NOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 04:05 PM   #14
CrazyIvan
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
CrazyIvan will become famous soon enoughCrazyIvan will become famous soon enoughCrazyIvan will become famous soon enoughCrazyIvan will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
He's usually slow to respond, BUT one time I was interested on some of his wheels and he completely ignored me... so who knows...
Old 04-09-2007, 04:16 PM   #15
NA4NOW
Leaky Injector

NA4NOW is making his/her stupidity well-knownNA4NOW is making his/her stupidity well-knownNA4NOW is making his/her stupidity well-knownNA4NOW is making his/her stupidity well-known
Hes's recieved all my messages. Its not like he hasnt been on the site. I sent him a message, asking for a refund or a tracking number, ...and he's posting here on the forums.

This guy is not to be trusted! He has a classifieds ad right now, trying to get other members money.
Old 04-09-2007, 04:23 PM   #16
CrazyIvan
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
CrazyIvan will become famous soon enoughCrazyIvan will become famous soon enoughCrazyIvan will become famous soon enoughCrazyIvan will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
its not like that foo, Im sure he has just been busy and havent had time to ship them... how long ago was that?? also I hope you understand he doesnt do this for a living... he's just hooking people up...
Old 04-09-2007, 04:36 PM   #17
NA4NOW
Leaky Injector

The last message he sent me, he said he shipped them, and he would give me a tracking number. No response since. If he had a tracking number, Im pretty sure he would have given it to me. I filed a dispute with paypal, let him know about it, and STILL no response!

I paid him on 3-28-07,... he promised they would be shipped by 4-4-07,... its now 4-9-07, and I have nothing from him. So, "if its not like that" You get a reponse out of him.

If anyone here can help me, I'd GREATLY apprciate it. Ive purchased several item from the classifieds here, with no problems, untill now.
Old 04-09-2007, 10:43 PM   #18
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
IDk grant has been good to me.

hell just little shit (Dift tengoku) and it came quick! If I need anything out in JP I will talk to him for sure!!!
Old 04-10-2007, 06:25 AM   #19
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
you gotta understand that he doesnt do this for work he does this in his spare time....also shipping from japan takes some time so relax im sure youll get your stuff
Old 04-10-2007, 09:26 AM   #20
SNC240SX
Zilvia Junkie

SNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfection
I bought a Nardi wheel of him a few months ago. Was very helpfull even tried to find me japanese candies that i was looking for. If your having communication troubles with him im sure theres a reason.
SNC240SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 04:31 PM   #21
projectdrifter
Zilvia Addict

projectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to projectdrifter Send a message via Yahoo to projectdrifter
i know grant personally he gre up in the the town i live in and before he got deployed i was pretty good friends with him and have ordered from him. yes shipping to a while but it was understandable. he is in the service helping defend our country. i know he has a pretty crazy scedual plus the time diffrence ect ect ect. now im not making excuses but im saying be patient he can only send so much stuff thru the military(service) a week or so much weight in a period of time. i ran into that problem with the rims i had him get me. but i will message him and give him a heads up.
Old 04-10-2007, 07:27 PM   #22
surge s14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
surge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
HELL YEAH THIS DUDE IS BADASS! Got a JDM Steering Wheel LOVE IT
Old 06-28-2007, 12:33 PM   #23
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
Grant rules.
Sold me a BOV SUPER cheap.. not only that, but only made me pay half price for 3 day express mail from japan.

+20 million
Irukandji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 02:57 PM   #24
DOOK
Post Whore!

DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
got my gorgeous white steering wheel today. Thanks grant.

DOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 11:17 AM   #25
oldschoolsilvia
Zilvia Member

oldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of light
Got my wheel in the mail today!! Awesome seller fast shipping, no problems at all!
oldschoolsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 11:54 AM   #26
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

got my 2 white 330mm wheels in about a week from him receiving payment! great guy to deal with!!!!!
Old 07-11-2007, 11:13 AM   #27
240trainee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240trainee
Quick shipping, wheel is badass

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookoutDrift
240trainee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 11:20 AM   #28
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
+++For Grant.

Got my steering wheel this monday.

Super dope prices for super dope items.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 01:15 PM   #29
Secretsquirrel
Zilvia Junkie

Secretsquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeSecretsquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeSecretsquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeSecretsquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeSecretsquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeSecretsquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeSecretsquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeSecretsquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeSecretsquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeSecretsquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeSecretsquirrel has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Secretsquirrel
+1000000 for yakota. Great wheel, fast shipping and got me to the BLUE side!

defnitly look forward to doing business with again!

SS
Secretsquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 01:19 PM   #30
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Good guy, fast shipping, and would buy from if I need anything from Japan for sure.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote