Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 05-30-2007, 04:32 PM   #1
Flybert
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
azndoc

Got my wheels polished through jack (azndoc) and they came out damn awesome. I highly recomend him as a seller and if you have wheels that need refinishing, painting, polishing, or dents, hit him up to get them all pimped out and back to new again.
Flybert is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2007, 05:00 PM   #2
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Yes, his polishing service for wheels comes out amazing

I've seen both Flybert's wheels as well as Brian's Meister S2R's that he did

Both flawless good pricing and quick turnaround

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 05:39 PM   #3
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I had some REALLY shiity Works that a memebr sold me (and forgot to tell me how shitty they were) and I took them to jack and they seriously came back BRAND NEW. bend taken out, whole wheel polished, all curb rash gone.

Best thing ever.
Old 05-30-2007, 08:32 PM   #4
Ricks15
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
Ricks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Azndoc is a wheel whore But he knows whats up and how to help you out when you need advice with 240's and Wheels. I just got some wheels painted by him and they look flawless.
Old 06-16-2007, 11:06 PM   #5
mrs.drift33
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (0)
mrs.drift33 has a reputation beyond reputemrs.drift33 has a reputation beyond reputemrs.drift33 has a reputation beyond reputemrs.drift33 has a reputation beyond reputemrs.drift33 has a reputation beyond reputemrs.drift33 has a reputation beyond reputemrs.drift33 has a reputation beyond reputemrs.drift33 has a reputation beyond reputemrs.drift33 has a reputation beyond reputemrs.drift33 has a reputation beyond reputemrs.drift33 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
sue is great he knows whats up.
mrs.drift33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 03:38 AM   #6
homegaragespl
Zilvia Junkie

homegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to behold
i got my wheels done by Jack(AZNDOC). Sooo good??!?!?!

A+++++++++
Old 06-17-2007, 06:20 AM   #7
florante rea
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (43)
florante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
Send a message via AIM to florante rea Send a message via Yahoo to florante rea
any pics of all his work? i might get my rims done if hes that good.
Old 06-17-2007, 12:29 PM   #8
homegaragespl
Zilvia Junkie

homegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to behold
you should PM him for pix. He has a lot.....
Old 12-12-2007, 04:51 PM   #9
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Azndoc comes thru again!

Awesome seller, kept me in the loop throughout the entire transaction, and even kept his word on letting me have first dips on the wheels.

Shipped wheels as quickly as possible, and wheels came packaged super nicely (thanks in parts to Aspec Logan!).

Definitely will do bidness w/ my main man Azndoc again!
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 05:32 PM   #10
MURPHY
Nissanaholic!

MURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MURPHY
GREAT hookup. very as to communicate with. had 0 problems. very hard to find nowadays.
MURPHY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 03:52 PM   #11
lbsam
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (12)
lbsam is making a name for him/her selflbsam is making a name for him/her selflbsam is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Jack is defenitely legit.. I can vouch for him. He provided me with a tracking number the same day he shipped, very smooth transaction..
lbsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 03:57 PM   #12
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Quote:
Originally Posted by lbsam View Post
Jack is defenitely legit....

too legit to quit........

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 04:00 PM   #13
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Jack is teh man. Vouch! Couch! Vouch!
Old 12-26-2007, 07:00 PM   #14
buku_points
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
buku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
super cool guy! he let me come to a dd event and pay on the spot even though it was full!
buku_points is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 07:11 PM   #15
inertiadrft
Zilvia Junkie

Location: Straight Repp'n the FIVE-SIX-TWO and now The NINE-5-ONE
Trader Rating: (15)
inertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to inertiadrft
Jack is gangsta!!

inertiadrft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 07:22 PM   #16
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
qwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to qwikspool
azndoc = cool guy.. i recomend.
qwikspool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 08:38 PM   #17
w0nderbr3ad
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (50)
w0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
Send a message via AIM to w0nderbr3ad
bought some 5lug hubs from azndoc. couldn't have gone any smoother. +1
w0nderbr3ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 12:29 PM   #18
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Item: Ichiba Wheel Studs
Price: Excellent
Shipping: Fery Fast
Would I buy from again: Absolutely

Carlos
Slidin240Wayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 10:39 PM   #19
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
thanks for the ichiba hubs...super fast shipping...items got here in great shape...thanks much =D

+1 for you

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 04:58 PM   #20
240sdoitsidewyz

240sdoitsidewyz will become famous soon enough240sdoitsidewyz will become famous soon enough240sdoitsidewyz will become famous soon enough240sdoitsidewyz will become famous soon enough240sdoitsidewyz will become famous soon enough
i bought some 5lug hubs from azndoc, awsum price and i got'em really fast, +1 and i would def buy from him again
240sdoitsidewyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 05:03 PM   #21
drift into a curb
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
drift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Jack hooked it up with some rare Advans. Awesome deal from an awesome seller!
Old 01-10-2008, 08:09 PM   #22
Jonnie Fraz
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (29)
Jonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Jonnie Fraz
Jack hooked me up! Great commmunication...We had a problem that could not be forseen and he got ahold of me right away to let me know.
Shipped out right away and got my stuff real fast! If Jack has what you need get it from him, he is legit.

Stealth-Custom-Fab.com
Jonnie Fraz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 09:02 PM   #23
Tha Darkness

Tha Darkness is an unknown quantity at this point
I bought a Ichiba 5-Lug kit for cheap!

Smooth transaction.

Recommended Zilvia Private Seller

A+++++++++++++++++++++

Thanks alot dood!

Old 01-29-2008, 11:42 PM   #24
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

Pepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Pepperoni
Great buyer and very respectful!
Old 01-30-2008, 12:42 AM   #25
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs.drift33 View Post
sue is great he knows whats up.
thought his last name is.. hsu...

anyway jack is awsome guy

i have been known him over 2 years... always give me good deal

really nice guy..
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 11:49 PM   #26
Mathetai
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
Mathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Thanks Jack for the mufflers. Cool cat! +1
Mathetai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 11:43 PM   #27
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
i just got some ichiba 5 lug hubs from him...great seller and saved me alot of trouble too...thanks jack~!!
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 01:46 PM   #28
bigOdom1
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
bigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
bought the greddy pipe and filter from me very good buyer
bigOdom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 07:04 PM   #29
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
got some led glasses off him, really quick shipping too. A++++ lol

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 10:47 PM   #30
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
jack is awsome dude !!!
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote