Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 09-20-2007, 10:17 PM   #91
Sir
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
Sir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
multiple emails to "mom" and no response of any kind with tracking info.
Sux, filed the claim with paypal, as the email responses have stopped. Shame too, as I'd rather give him the benefit of doubt and get my parts.
Sir is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2007, 01:08 AM   #92
Sir
Zilvia Addict

Sir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud of
Seems that after a week of no emails, when paypal claim started, "mom" started responding. I give him 1 more day for a tracking number....
Old 09-22-2007, 01:28 PM   #93
vutony
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (145)
vutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 145 reviews
I bet he is "mom." Im just waiting on paypal to investigate.
Old 09-22-2007, 01:31 PM   #94
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
LimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
i bought a "blitz" intercooler from him 2 months ago and no items, no responses, nothing. its to late to file a paypal claim because i didnt know i could. what should i do?? police report?
LimeLite Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 03:35 PM   #95
bec1488

Trader Rating: (0)
bec1488 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I got scammed by user "Wahl 136"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Last edited by bec1488; 12-09-2009 at 04:46 PM.. Reason: update
bec1488 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 05:05 PM   #96
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

LimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfection
I just found out that fortunately my payment was within the 45 days so I filed a claim against Wahl 136, he just sent paypal a bogus tracking number and now the claim is delayed, but they will continue the investigation in 2 days. What a piece of crap this guy is, wasting my time and effort.
Old 09-25-2007, 01:32 AM   #97
vipd240
BANNED

vipd240 is making a name for him/her selfvipd240 is making a name for him/her selfvipd240 is making a name for him/her self
well after waiting over a month for my stuff. It finally cme today. Recieved most items I ordered, some not as described, some parts missing, and ironiclly enough some extra parts I didn't ordered! So I was just say I am relieved, and if you stay on top him he will send you something.
vipd240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 08:03 AM   #98
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
After receiving my order I was pretty convinced it actually was someone else shipping things out. My LS auto rear lexan back window was missing the hardware, like who's going to keep hardware for something they don't have?
Old 09-25-2007, 06:31 PM   #99
TriniGT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
TriniGT is making a name for him/her selfTriniGT is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Well I finally got my items today, they were all in good condition as promised except for the fact that I only got the hot pipe and cold pipe rather than the entire intercooler piping I was promised. The samco hoses and hondata gasket were in tact though.
TriniGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 03:02 AM   #100
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by vipd240 View Post
well after waiting over a month for my stuff. It finally cme today. Recieved most items I ordered, some not as described, some parts missing, and ironiclly enough some extra parts I didn't ordered! So I was just say I am relieved, and if you stay on top him he will send you something.
Your bad english aside, the least you could do is list said items, seeing as how you may have things that belong to others (and not to you). Don't look at the extra parts as a free gift when they're probably owed to someone else.
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 03:28 PM   #101
roel03
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (23)
roel03 is making a name for him/her selfroel03 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I think Ive surpassed 45 days. Is their anything I can do? Ive emailed "mom" and still nothing.
roel03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 08:47 AM   #102
Sir
Zilvia Addict

I filed a claim a while back
Today I get a email from paypal with a refund and this response
"I filed a mail fraud complaint with the USPS office about these items they were mail 1st class mail with DC. So I know it was sent and should have been delivered. But since I don't have the tag the post office can't help me."

Maybe someone else got my shit, maybe they're full of shit. Either way I got my $ back.
Old 09-28-2007, 04:41 PM   #103
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by roel03 View Post
I think Ive surpassed 45 days. Is their anything I can do? Ive emailed "mom" and still nothing.
I thought I had the same problem a while back, but it turned out I was within 2 days left of filing a claim. I would call paypal customer service or claims and see if there is anything that they can do to help you. This guy was supposed to ship my stuff out August 14th and he finally sent me a valid tracking number that says he sent the stuff out on September 25th. Stay on top of this guy man try your best to get your money back.
Old 09-28-2007, 10:02 PM   #104
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
I got my hot pipe, but no tranny mount, or intake pipe.

I got some fucking engine bearings though. Gonna keep my claim on, he didnt ship me my money's worth and if anyone wants the bearings i'll ship em. no clue what motor they are for.
Old 09-28-2007, 10:54 PM   #105
vipd240
BANNED

vipd240 is making a name for him/her selfvipd240 is making a name for him/her selfvipd240 is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles View Post
Your bad english aside, the least you could do is list said items, seeing as how you may have things that belong to others (and not to you). Don't look at the extra parts as a free gift when they're probably owed to someone else.
excuse my bad English. I recieved an extra z32 master, hotpipe, and some ebay heat wrap. But considering I spent $1700 with him and I am still short powder coated intake, throttle body, q45 mas, and steering wheel!! Not really a free gift as you put it.
vipd240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 07:57 AM   #106
rican_nick
Zilvia FREAK!

rican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to rican_nick
Quote:
excuse my bad English. I recieved an extra z32 master, hotpipe, and some ebay heat wrap. But considering I spent $1700 with him and I am still short powder coated intake, throttle body, q45 mas, and steering wheel!! Not really a free gift as you put it.
i see your point on it not being "free", but in your list of items you didnt buy, but received you have items that were purchased by someone else of this forum.

You should file a claim for your missing items, not keep someone elses stuff that they payed for.

My Seller's Review Thread
rican_nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 08:40 PM   #107
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
Fuck wahl136!!!!!!!!!!!! Fucking ban his crooked ass!!!!!!!!!!! This guy is a criminal and I'm not sure I believe any of the bullshit problems that he says he has.
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 03:04 PM   #108
vutony
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (145)
vutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 145 reviews
Paypal finally responded to the three claims I filed. They ruled in favor of wahl136 for he provided two tracking numbers. However, I made three purchased so he used one tracking for two orders. I will contact paypal tomorrow for a reimbursement, if not, calling my cc company.

*Paypal buyer's protection policy is total crap.
Old 09-30-2007, 11:42 PM   #109
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
mehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by vutony View Post
Paypal finally responded to the three claims I filed. They ruled in favor of wahl136 for he provided two tracking numbers. However, I made three purchased so he used one tracking for two orders. I will contact paypal tomorrow for a reimbursement, if not, calling my cc company.

*Paypal buyer's protection policy is total crap.
No shit. And in my case, this asshole provided a bogus tracking number.
mehsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 06:03 PM   #110
s13coupePAdrifters

s13coupePAdrifters has made poor choicess13coupePAdrifters has made poor choicess13coupePAdrifters has made poor choicess13coupePAdrifters has made poor choicess13coupePAdrifters has made poor choicess13coupePAdrifters has made poor choicess13coupePAdrifters has made poor choices
i bought a carbon fiber hatch from this guy and it came damaged and im in the process of fighting fedex and he has yet to reply so im fucked with a broken hatch and all he has to do is file the claim and its settled wtf am i to do i emailed several times and no response
s13coupePAdrifters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 12:56 AM   #111
Sir
Zilvia Addict

I got my $$ back couple of days ago. Sorry to hear you guys got fucked.
Old 10-04-2007, 06:47 AM   #112
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
Paypal couldn't get my money back so I called my CC company.

ef paypal.
Old 10-07-2007, 03:06 PM   #113
s14sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
s14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
what a broken tooth.
Old 10-30-2007, 12:43 PM   #114
s13coupePAdrifters

s13coupePAdrifters has made poor choicess13coupePAdrifters has made poor choicess13coupePAdrifters has made poor choicess13coupePAdrifters has made poor choicess13coupePAdrifters has made poor choicess13coupePAdrifters has made poor choicess13coupePAdrifters has made poor choices
ok guys so his name is Aaron Ellis and he lives in buffalo Ny i had his address but currently dont. his phone number is 716 353 3468 but i have yet have him pick up the phone his girlfriends number is 716 572 5605 . I think that those of us who got fucked on these deals ( sold me a broken cf hatch that fedex is willing to pay me my $412 for if he would pick up the fucking phone) should help each other to get this guy we cant just sit back and be like fuck we got scammed we have enough info about this guy we can get him for this shit cause to me 400 bucks is more than a months pay cause im broke as shit and now im stuck with a rusted hatch and fedex is holding my broken cf hatch.
s13coupePAdrifters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 11:21 AM   #115
SoloSilvia
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (36)
SoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Kinda old, but this guy ripped me on a maf a few months ago(not a big money object, but eh), and of course wont return any emails, or payment at that! Ill be callin him tho after finding this thread!