Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-12-2015, 03:57 PM   #1
Cisco357
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (11)
Cisco357 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Zilvia SCAMMER

Hello zilvia just want to give everyone a heads up on a scumm bag I've recently had to deal with. So a quick summary of what happened, I recently blew my head gasket and decided to just go ahead and build my internals while I was at it. so after I bought most of the things I needed I was getting low on funds so I decided to try the want to buy section a try and post some of the last little things that I was going to need. I was contacted by a Christopher McDonough. He let me know that he had some brand new ARP headbolts that he would ship me for 125 which would have saved me about 40 bucks so I said alright bro why not. My paypal account started acting up and made me wait two days before allowing me to link my new bank account, the guy was supper chill about it and said he would hold them for me. On the second day he told me he had an Apexi power FC that he would hook me up for another 275. I was like FUCK YEAH!! he said he had an s14 sr one but that someone was trading him an s13 one. So he supposedly traded the s14 one for the s13 one and shipped them to me. Well I made the mistake of gifting the money and the second I sent the money all communication was lost.... it didnt take long to realize this guy was bull shitting me. Now 400 buck in Im pretty much over budget and still no closer to getting my car back on the road..... Luckily my bank was able to stop the second transaction of 275 so that scum bag wont be enjoying my hard earned money.... paypal is currently investigating and may or may not refund me depending on his response. plan b is to have my bank try to refund me after paypal makes a determination. His alleged Zilvia name is boostedjay and after keeping an eye on his account he has had no posts for a couple of years but has almost daily activity which leads me to believe this piece of crap may be doing this to others. so if you get a text from 9014101354 dont even reply.. I dont mind putting his number on blast either if he thinks he can make a living robbing people than he deserves no privacy!
Cisco357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links