Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2006, 06:53 AM   #1591
Johny5
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Johny5
WOW WOW WOW WOW WEOW

balls dropping:

nostradamus, spools14, sizzzooooo

all your shits looking so fucking clean! s14 is the key to the worlds heart, this thread is just proof. your cars ... wow. way clean!
Old 07-25-2006, 10:01 AM   #1592
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Trader Rating: (0)
Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
WOW.

Where did all these superhot S14's come from all of a sudden?
Old 07-25-2006, 04:45 PM   #1593
Johny5
Post Whore!

Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Johny5
s14s just know how to roll man haha. over-size cruiser shit ya huuuuuurd.

man i still can't get over your cars insta-transformation with the new front bumper. fuck we holdin bmagic down haha
Old 07-27-2006, 06:33 AM   #1594
P4rD0nM3
Zilvia FREAK!

P4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of light
HerbReal, wtf. Jk.

Not my car. Infact, I don't even know if I have a 240 no more...
Saw this on DriftUnit.

Old 07-27-2006, 07:45 AM   #1595
TipStylez
Zilvia Addict

TipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enough
^Nice wide flush wheels that stick around around 10mm is pimp...

But that?!...wtf are they thinking.
Old 07-27-2006, 09:35 AM   #1596
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

KiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to KiDyNomiTe
Thats phatty from UKs daily driver, its awesome because he just did it for the hell of it.

Front 18x10.5 ET+12 with a 245/35/18
Rear 18x13 ET-10. 285/30/18

You have probably seen his s14 hundreds of times in liek 10 different variants of black and orange, and side mount exhausts and bla bla bla

Old 07-27-2006, 11:04 AM   #1597
Siizzzoooo
Zilvia FREAK!

Siizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really nice
got any pictures of those wheels on his car?
Old 07-27-2006, 12:50 PM   #1598
HerbReal
Zilvia Junkie

HerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to HerbReal
P4rD0nM3,

LOL! thats massiveness pull! im loving that car!

Herb
Old 07-27-2006, 01:20 PM   #1599
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection

Front slammed at a drift event in Jersey yesterday. Cali style...
Old 07-27-2006, 03:04 PM   #1600
sLiDewAys
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
sLiDewAys is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
cali style, i guess so seeing that everyone is always HIGH smokin that smeed so you car is just as high as they are.

anyhow

small contribution beasue i havent dont anything new on this POS

Old 07-27-2006, 08:08 PM   #1601
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
God damn that m30 is hot...
Old 07-28-2006, 08:26 AM   #1602
NeedCAforS13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
NeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura aboutNeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura aboutNeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura aboutNeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura aboutNeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura aboutNeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura aboutNeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NeedCAforS13

Old 07-28-2006, 10:52 AM   #1603
Dunkee
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Dunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slidin240Wayz
Front slammed at a drift event in Jersey yesterday. Cali style...
Nicky (?name) finally changed the springs? You never post pics of your car...was damage bad?
Old 07-28-2006, 02:03 PM   #1604
steelbreeze
Leaky Injector

steelbreeze will become famous soon enoughsteelbreeze will become famous soon enoughsteelbreeze will become famous soon enoughsteelbreeze will become famous soon enoughsteelbreeze will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to steelbreeze
Damn thats slammed, needcafors13. Wheel specs? and what coilovers are you running?
Old 07-28-2006, 04:28 PM   #1605
NeedCAforS13
Zilvia Addict

NeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura aboutNeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura aboutNeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura aboutNeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura aboutNeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura aboutNeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura aboutNeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura about
not my car... belongs to a friend of mine. and holy shit its slammed... haha it won't get over the ramp to get on the alignment rack. she's running stance coils and rewinds (15x7 +0 I think). mine is the red s13 on the page before with the bronze wheels and the front lip.
Old 07-28-2006, 04:53 PM   #1606
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
sean - Ilidas coupe is amazing. Yes those are 15x7 +0
Old 07-28-2006, 06:48 PM   #1607
d r i f t swift
Zilvia Junkie

d r i f t swift is a jewel in the roughd r i f t swift is a jewel in the roughd r i f t swift is a jewel in the roughd r i f t swift is a jewel in the roughd r i f t swift is a jewel in the roughd r i f t swift is a jewel in the roughd r i f t swift is a jewel in the roughd r i f t swift is a jewel in the rough
weak cell phone picture.. and 14in rims look garbage.. gross.

Old 07-28-2006, 10:44 PM   #1608
SoSideways
Post Whore!

SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Sean - is that Kevin aka Frankenstein's old coupe?
Old 07-28-2006, 10:53 PM   #1609
NeedCAforS13
Zilvia Addict

nope. a tampa girl's car. not sure who she bought it from, but its not his.
Old 07-28-2006, 11:01 PM   #1610
SoSideways
Post Whore!

SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedCAforS13
nope. a tampa girl's car. not sure who she bought it from, but its not his.
From what the other guy said, it's Mattback's gf's car isn't it?

But it looks just like Kevin's old car, with the dent and all.
Old 07-29-2006, 12:53 AM   #1611
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
iirc Regin's car has a silvia front end....

that is a pic of her car

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
Old 07-29-2006, 10:09 AM   #1612
justinhustle
Nissanaholic!

justinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enough

Old 07-29-2006, 04:54 PM   #1613
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Motion for more pics of hot girls next to hot cars, all in favor?
Old 07-29-2006, 05:06 PM   #1614
TooFartyS14
Leaky Injector

TooFartyS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to TooFartyS14 Send a message via Yahoo to TooFartyS14
grind/FD proam

Image Exceeded Forum Limits
Old 07-29-2006, 06:13 PM   #1615
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnnr
Motion for more pics of hot girls next to hot cars, all in favor?

They are in the pic of the day thread...

My Review Thread

Quote:
Old 07-29-2006, 10:56 PM   #1616
DoriftoSlut
Nissanaholic!

DoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to DoriftoSlut
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13SilviaGirl
iirc Regin's car has a silvia front end....

that is a pic of her car
That's the Ex.

The Black Onevia posted is Matt's new gf (Ilida sp?).

www.pinkgodzira.com
www.driftalliance.com
Old 07-29-2006, 11:11 PM   #1617
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoriftoSlut
That's the Ex.

The Black Onevia posted is Matt's new gf (Ilida sp?).

D'oh...havent talked to either of them in a while...haha uhmmm yeah. Then whatever you guys say.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Old 07-29-2006, 11:38 PM   #1618
Enjin
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Enjin will become famous soon enoughEnjin will become famous soon enoughEnjin will become famous soon enoughEnjin will become famous soon enoughEnjin will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Enjin Send a message via Yahoo to Enjin
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinhustle

haha dude that girl and my girlfriend would SOOOOOOoo do battle with each other... something about if she sees another hott redhead... she has to battle to the death or something?

1991 Nissan 240sx

www.tractionoptional.com

Old 07-29-2006, 11:52 PM   #1619
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjin
haha dude that girl and my girlfriend would SOOOOOOoo do battle with each other... something about if she sees another hott redhead... she has to battle to the death or something?
Pics or ban
Old 07-29-2006, 11:54 PM   #1620
TipStylez
Zilvia Addict

TipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enough
^No matter who wins the battle, in the end im hotter.
Closed Thread