Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-17-2008, 12:30 AM   #19
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Wow. I leave this thread for 24 hours and all this craziness happens? Thanks for everyones support and words once again. In no way am I trying to bash this shop or name call or anything like that. If you read my posts, you would know that I made this thread to INFORM people of the work that was done on my car. MINE. Not anyone elses. I could really care less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WISH ONE View Post
After all of the drama you have caused, and your approach to the whole situation along with your buddies comments, you really think he would consider giving you a refund? You should have gone to his shop in person and settled your score with him there. NOT on a forum like some highschool kid. A review is one thing, but all the bad mouthing on all of your parts and yes I admit even Otis is uncalled for but what do you expect, this situation shouldnt have gotten to where it is. Sad to say Otis/Rb performance will always have business whether or not its from you and your 5 buddies backing all of your posts. Otis has gone more than out of his way for me plenty of times, along with about 9 other other customers I have sent his way, I have sent Dealer cars from my old nissan dealership there and have gotten compliments from my service manager. The place might not look pretty at times, but there are few shops that look immaculate nowadays, Allthe work I have seen has been excellent. I did not see karls car so I cannot comment but I think there is more to it, than what is being said. Karl my advice is you go see Otis and talk to him in person, and see what you can work out, like a professional and grown ass man that you are or claim to be.
That's fantastic man. I'm really happy Otis hooked you up with a properly running car.

If you actually read the thread, which I assume you didn't, you would know that my car hasn't been running since September. I have tried to handle this through PM's and what not, but I have just been ignored. It is now DECEMBER and this thread has finally surfaced. I contemplated writing this thread for 3 MONTHS. I NEVER wanted to write this thread. I never want to badmouth anyone's shop or anyone's work, but I thought it necessary in this situation. I never told any of my "buddies" to back me up or write in this thread. They have all done it on their own and read the thread and felt sympathy, and thought their input might help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WISH ONE View Post
JXN I not trying to cause a big argument with you, Im sure Karl is a cool guy. I am just simply saying things could have been handled better. If he is such a nice guy and just wants to get his car running then he should have gone straight to the source, what is he doing running his mouth in someone elses review thread when really it has nothing to do with his car or his wiring harness, but an alternator and some shipping. I know if this happend to my car, I would be at someones shop trying to work it out. This situation is way beyond dramatic and immature. Things could have been approached better on both of their parts. anyway this is no longer my business and it never was, and I made a mistake posting in here, so I will leave it at that.
Thank you Jackson for that post. I'm blushing. haha.

WISH ONE. Did you ever read the other thread? Like completely? If you do, you will know that I didn't start any kind of shit talking or thread jacking in that thread. It was not my doing, and I did not tell anyone to intervein in that thread. Did you read my post that said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
For any persons in here discussing my car, please refrain. I do not want to start this mess in someone elses thread. I have contacted / PM'ed Steve-O-Laggins who now seems to be in charge of Q&A at RB-Otis Peformance.

socal kouki...I am sorry for this mess in your thread.
I guess not. Mind you it was one of OTIS's workers that started the shit talking...not me. After the incident I have tried to fix the situation. This was my last resort. I don't see how this thread was immature or "highschool" like in any way. Thank you for realizing your mistake in posting in this thread.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote