Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 02-19-2010, 11:27 AM   #61
MisawaJason
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
MisawaJason is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
idiot! ^ ...

anybody every been approched and asked if you wanted to buy parts?

like literally ur getting out of ur car at home/work/store, anywwhere...and someone pulls up, hell not even driving a 240...and ask if u needed parts...
Yep. It happened this week. I was at a gas station and some dude in a old miata came up to me and asked if I wanted to buy a momo steering wheel. I guess he saw that I still had my stock steering wheel on at the time
MisawaJason is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2010, 11:28 AM   #62
jay pee
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
jay pee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
idiot! ^ ...

like literally ur getting out of ur car at home/work/store, anywwhere...and someone pulls up, hell not even driving a 240...and ask if u needed parts...

yeah that crap happens all the time....then when i say NO they compliment my car n ask about the mods, and when i tell them they act like they knw what im talkin about but its obvious in there facial expresions they have no idea...n then usually they swear that there buddy has a car similiar but is like 10x better and faster lol
jay pee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 11:32 AM   #63
Soup Nazi
Zilvia Addict

Soup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
idiot! ^ ...

Yes. As soon as I got out the car at home, some guy walks up to me and asks if I want to buy his rims.

19' Chrome wheels...WTF?

Then I was driving in town, and this guy in a Ford explorer is behind me flashing his lights at me. So when I come to a red light, I poke my head out the window, to see what he wanted.

He says " You want to buy an SR?"

Who does that
Nissanparts.cc... Enjuku-Racing

Ever bought anything from me?
Leave a review
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=200877
Soup Nazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 11:33 AM   #64
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tearlessj View Post
Do the countless number of times I have been stranded count?
No kidding. My 240 decided it's alternator wasn't a primary component of the car when I went to school. Came out to my car, didn't start. It took a week til I could get the alternator and get down there and fix it in the parking lot.
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 01:59 PM   #65
Dazzla
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Dazzla is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soup Nazi View Post
19' Chrome wheels...WTF?

Then I was driving in town, and this guy in a Ford explorer is behind me flashing his lights at me. So when I come to a red light, I poke my head out the window, to see what he wanted.

He says " You want to buy an SR?"

Who does that
That's awesome LOL
Dazzla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 02:06 PM   #66
D.Adams
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
D.Adams is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to D.Adams Send a message via MSN to D.Adams
the day after a bought my car i went to 7-11 for a soda. i the parking lot there were 3 LAPD cars 2 of the cops walk over to my car i was thinking in my head fuck they want to me to pop the hood. But no the insult me by telling me that my car is way beyong fixing and i paid to much for it. then i tell them its one less sr20 you have racing around im taking it to arizona. cop shook my hand and told me thank you .

The build
http://zilvia.net/f/builds-builds-on...u-city-az.html

Owner of NVS Fabrications
D.Adams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 02:17 PM   #67
voodoo_child
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
voodoo_child is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay pee View Post
seems like honda guys have nothing better to do then rev people up...i hate when they drive by my house reving their car like if im gonna b impressed...n then my mom yells at me thinking i knw the person n why the hell are the making so much noise wakeing up the neighbors... i dnt get it they throw a 3 inch tip on there car n just cause its loud they swear there car is fast lol the one thing i hate is the HONDA FLY BY....im just cruising on the freeway, driving the speed limit minding my own business when a honda just flys by me probably goin about 80 maxing out his car lol n as he passes me he looks at me n my 240 and laughs thinking like he raced me n blew my car out of the water..that crap pisses me off..then he porbably goes n brags to his buddies like.. "yeah i smoked a silvia 2day.. guy had no chance" .....lol idiots, people like that should b allowed to drive!!!!!!!!!

i get that everyday! this honda civic lives in my area always do a power shift everytime he passes by my house like he wants me to here his intake. i mean cmon man like i really care?, doesnt mean that you have a exhaust and cold air intake means that your a racer, and who drives like that on a residential area anyway? and to those poeple who just got there 240 and still drives like they still driving a honda. when you get rid off your honda get rid off you honda attitude as well
voodoo_child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 02:58 PM   #68
Tom25666
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
Tom25666 has made poor choicesTom25666 has made poor choicesTom25666 has made poor choicesTom25666 has made poor choicesTom25666 has made poor choicesTom25666 has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
my s13 is my dd and there is at least one kid a day that tries to race me. anything from camaros/mustangs to civics. or god forbid a 240/300
Old 02-19-2010, 03:34 PM   #69
stinky_180
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
stinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to stinky_180
Stupid shit? Well not really stupid but it bugs me.

Whenever I work on my s13 project in my garage; this black kouki s14 would drive by, and park across the street. he will then sit on the curve with one or two of his buddies and watch me and my friends drink beer and work on the car. I confronted them one time and they said they were just hanging out...

Another time same scenario, this beat up bronco (or similiar) pulled up right in front of my garage. And started saying
"OH SHIT FUCKING DRIFT CAR BROOO".
I said, BRO, its stock, BRO!
"Its a 240sx BRO, you must drift da chit out of its!".
again bro, its stock, BRO!
"DOOD HOW MUCH FOR THAT WHITE S14?"
BRO, ITS MY DAILY DRIVER. 7500 CASH RIGHT NOW, I HAVE THE PINK SLIP!
"BRO IMMA COME BACK WITH CASH"

the dood never came back after getting my front and rear brakes and suspension replaced, and about 24beers later.

One last thing, I was warming up my s14 before heading off to work. And some kid in a brand new Mitsubishi Eclipse drives by and parks in front of my garage. He rolls down the window and is like,
NICE S14 DOOD.
Its stock... whats up, can I help you?
Dood, my friend has a s14 too but with the mean front end.
S14A? Cool man. so can i help you?
How many miles?
I dont know.... whats up...
How much?
8k CASH
DOOD, let me talk to my parents, I want a project car!
Cool let me know, I gotta go to work.

Its stupid kids that piss me off. Just because I have a 240 doesn't mean I drift or have sr20 or anything like that. Get off my back bitchs!!!
Old 02-19-2010, 03:44 PM   #70
joshls2
Leaky Injector

joshls2 is a well-known jackass
before I had my own tools n stuff to work on my car I had to take it to shops to get minor repairs done. one time when I called to see about my car being done the guy on the phone said "oh hey, my cousin saw your car and wanted to know if you're selling it?" I was instantly heated. I asked calmy "how mutch is he willing to pay?" the motherfuker says " uhh, 500? " ....I wanted to punch him through the phone. I said, "dude.., I just paid Nissan $750 to instal a new gastank and fuel lines.. sooo..." then he says "oh really? wow ok." then I think, "yeah 'REALLY' you stupid fucker"

I don't know about you guys but when someone asks me if I'm selling my car or if they can buy it, assuming I am selling it, just pisses me off. idk why, maybe it just me.

oh and people always gawk at me when I'm filling it up at a gas station. now I sorta know what a HOT girl goes through every day. lol
joshls2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 03:51 PM   #71
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Stinky180, I would be on the phone to the cops with a quickness. Fuck that sitting there watching me bullshit.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 03:54 PM   #72
MisawaJason
Zilvia FREAK!

MisawaJason is an unknown quantity at this point
I also hate it when someone comes up and talks to you about 240s or drifting and everything they say is wrong and you know it but they will not be corrected

Them: nice car. What year is it?

Me: 98

them: oh yeah. My cousin has an 02 240

me: they didn't make 240s in 02

them: yeah they did. They made them until 05

that's when I chuckle and walk off
MisawaJason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 03:55 PM   #73
upsdude
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
upsdude is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
i don't think any 240 owner can escape the "do you drift" question. i just tell 'em that live my life a quarter mile at a time, and that i can't wait till i have enough $$ for my new motec exhaust
upsdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 04:01 PM   #74
stinky_180
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
stinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to stinky_180
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13SilviaGirl View Post
Stinky180, I would be on the phone to the cops with a quickness. Fuck that sitting there watching me bullshit.
Yea I know what you mean. When I confronted them, and asked them whats up; I immediately took a picture of all three of the guys sitting on the curve, the license plate, and a side profile picture of the s14. I told them if I see them again near my house, That I will call the police. I haven't seen them in my hood since, but I have seen the black kouki s14 around town (very noticeable s14a mind you).
Old 02-19-2010, 04:03 PM   #75
Smurf_240SX
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
Smurf_240SX has made poor choicesSmurf_240SX has made poor choicesSmurf_240SX has made poor choicesSmurf_240SX has made poor choicesSmurf_240SX has made poor choicesSmurf_240SX has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Smurf_240SX
I got a flat tire once, so I pulled into a gas station and called my friend lost240soul because I didn't have a jack in the car lol (he also drives a 240, green fast back) so I get done changing the wheel and we're about to leave, and this Yellow srt8 Charger decides to be all super cool and try and drift leaving the gas station, and when doing so this dude almost crashes into a curb...to bad he saved it. My friend an I we're just like "Crash,crash,crash....awww damn lol it was pretty funny.

FS OEM RB25 PARTS
Smurf_240SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 04:19 PM   #76
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I was applying for a job at the local lube 'n tune and as i'm leaving, some guy comes flying into the parking lot, parks in front of my car and gets out to ask me if I want to buy a "stage 3 blow off valve" ...
me - nah man
guy - is your car turbo'd?
me - yeah
guy - you should get this bov off me man

I left...
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 04:24 PM   #77
murda-c
Post Whore!

murda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to murda-c Send a message via MSN to murda-c
Last night i had a guy tailgating me in a crown vic...i was doing the 40 mph speed limit, kept the speed up through a tight traffic circle, and he tried to do the same and ended up with the tail end kicking out, then he overcorrected and understeered into the curb and was stuck on the snow.

I went back after picking up my camera to get a pick of him and his car. Saw him walking home in a tshirt and jeans and it was 32 degrees out. I wanted to offer him a ride but my dad was in the car and said not to haha.

anyway here are pics of his car

when he hit the curb his front end went about 2 feet off the ground so i know his shit is fucked up. My dad and I laughed about it for a good 30 minutes.
Old 02-19-2010, 04:26 PM   #78
Ca_Silvia
Leaky Injector

Ca_Silvia is an unknown quantity at this point
I've been pulled over in my Silvia just because i the cop wanted to check out my car. Didn't even ask for my insurance and shit, just, nice car what year is it? What kind of power does this thing make?
Old 02-19-2010, 04:31 PM   #79
nathanong87
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
nathanong87 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
i went to the police station for some reason or another and came out to see 3 cops standing by my car...i'm like "uh oh"...

one asks...is this a skyline?
"no it's a 240"
another says... "NICE!"

/story
Old 02-19-2010, 04:34 PM   #80
undesiredshoe
Zilvia Addict

undesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to undesiredshoe
Quote:
Originally Posted by murderrsirenss View Post
dude at walmart once saw me changing my taillight bulb, and he repeatedly ask 'what kinda of body kit do you have?' I continuously replied, i dont have a body kit. Then hes leaning in looking at my motor and goes v6?

i just locked my doors and closed my hood and walked back in walmart.
You change your taillight bulb at the front of the car with the hood up.......................... awesome?
Old 02-19-2010, 04:36 PM   #81
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Debt, lots of debt.

Nothing else matters.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 04:38 PM   #82
99maxgtr
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (22)
99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
Oh one time at Home Depot, I was leaving the parking lot and this guy was pulling out of his spot. So naturally, I stopped to wait for him to pull out. Obviously, I'm on the right, and there are a bunch of parked cars perpendicular to mine.

What do you know, the car directly next to me flips on the reverse lights. But there's no way, she's gonna back up, I mean, I'm right here and she clearly would have seen me because I'M RIGHT HERE and blocking her car.

But no, she starts backing up, and of course, I have no horn.

So I roll down the window and yell my lungs out until she plows my car.

Then this asian lady gets out all surprised. Bitch.
this is my nightmare. i rarely use my horn but God know's when i'll need it.
like when some asian lady is about to hit me lol.
99maxgtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 04:50 PM   #83
pignose4life
Zilvia Junkie

pignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to pignose4life
a couple of weeks ago i was driving down the street when some guy pulls up behind me and starts flashing his lights and honks his horn, then he pulls up next to me and says PULL OVER!!! at the time my exhaust was messed up so i thought it fell off or something so i pull over the guy runs up to my window i wasnt down to get out and asked if i wanted to buy some battles. I just said nahh and drove away lol.
pignose4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 04:59 PM   #84
99maxgtr
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (22)
99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
o lol i totally forgot about this. one time i was driving on the highway and there was mad traffic. heading to NYC as usual...anways i'm next to this masserati. the dude had to be in his late 40's early 50's maybe and he had a girl next to him probably his daughter (i hope lol) he keeps revving his engine and looking over. i just stare ahead of me until finally i look over, smile, and give him the thumbs up. he finally stops. lol.
99maxgtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 05:00 PM   #85
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
LOL you guys with no horn should know that's probably one of the easiest fixes. Usually it's the solder that simply gave on the wire to the horn button. Extend the wire, solder, and cover in light coat of JB Weld so that it actually holds.

If you drift and have a cheap hub more often than not the solder will give out for the horn button wire. Usually the wire is much to short and coils around till it breaks offs the solder point. Reason why extending the wire is really a must do and the JB Weld just strengthens the hold.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 05:58 PM   #86
Ilya
Zilvia Addict

Ilya is an unknown quantity at this point
Happens all the time.
I got my vert a in december 09 and let my parents take it out for a drive. They locked the keys inside and had to wait by the car for about half an hour. A dude drove by in an s14. Turned around, and came back to ask if they are selling the car. Not to bad

Before my vert I had a red s13 stock hatch. My friend was driving his BMW 318ti and I in my s13 down the freeway in Portland sort of late ish so not many cars on the freeway. Casually driving mind my own business enjoying my car when out of no where a white riced out CRX comes flying past us and slows down, waits for us to catch up, and takes off again. At this time I call my buddy in his 318ti and came up with a quick plan. Here is what we did:
-Caught up to the guy in the ricer
-318ti passed him and got in front of him as I pulled up to the side of him
-Blocked him in and as I got closer to his car he would steer away from me untill we were in the far right lane.
-I turned my hazard lights on and my friend and I began to slow down and I kept forcing him off onto the shoulder
-We finally stopped, and the ricer started freaking out as I reached across my car under the seat and brought up a middle finger and took off!

fun times
Ilya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 06:28 PM   #87
shinobis13hb
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
shinobis13hb is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
not the best story but oh well.
so im at kc nissan jsut picking up some parts that i needed jsut a NORMAL day..
then i hear this loud rice exhaust im like.. ok kool lets see what stupid car this is.
so next thing you know its a ford fukis svt or whatever it is.. so i go mind my own putting the bolts on my hood... then this guy is like right over my shoulder..
him: HEY! IS THIS A 240?!?!?!!?
me : yes.. whats up what do you need.
him: OH REALLY!! LYK ZOMG!! HOW MUCH?
me:10,000 what do you need IM BUSY...(of course i wouldnt let this dude buy a 240 with his riced ford)
himh damn... i want a project so bad! i like 240's
long pause.............. asi jsut ignore him
HIM: DAMN DUDE THISIS SUCH A NICE CAR! WHAT IS IT A V4
ME: OMG!!(close my hood getin my car and drive away)
this crap is annoying we work hard on are cars and they jsut bug and stare

Last edited by shinobis13hb; 02-19-2010 at 06:35 PM.. Reason: because we love ricers ;)
shinobis13hb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 07:08 PM   #88
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
all of this retarded shit has me rolling. i can't wait to come back to the states LOL
Mister.E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 07:13 PM   #89
funes
Zilvia Member

funes is an unknown quantity at this point
one day, I was driving my S13 and a civic sedan guy started to push the horn like crazy and i told me myself wtf??? !!! what happen??? (he was behind me) and seconds later he continued to squeeze his horn and in other seconds he was aside from me and he shouted me EEYYY DO YOU SELL YOUR CAR????? and i was like ¬¬ ... all that show only for ask me "eey do you sell your car?" of course i answered NOOOO. after my answer he told me ... nice car. me was "oh thanks".... haha and another few histories that happened to me.
funes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 07:50 PM   #90
rbsilvias13
Leaky Injector

rbsilvias13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post
Debt, lots of debt.

Nothing else matters.
I agree. Also i always tell myself "Damn i can't wait till my car is done!"
HA! Its a 240. That will never happen. Damn 240's always make me think stuuupid. lol
rbsilvias13 is offline   Reply With Quote